Square-Enix Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by TwilightBlader, Oct 1, 2010.

1. flavorcountry Moogle Assistant

this will be the last time i ask just so everyone knows and they dont get to annoyed but.

does anyone have a spare dark clode outfit code? i have been dieing to get it. i wasn't able to pre-order the game due to not having any money at the time. but please PM ,e if you have a spare that you dont need.

2. antilachlan Destiny Islands Resident

I've heard rumors that there is a seccond final fantasy XIII character. Is this true?

3. StardustXtreme Chaser

There isn't, as much as we thought Lighting would have a Chaos counterpart, she doesn't and Vaan doesn't have Garbranth (spelling) as his counterpart in the 012 war.

Nomura did say he wanted at least Kain Highwind and Lighting in dissida but for obivous reasons, they couldn't be put in the first game, Lighting in paticular since the first game would restrict Lighting quite alot so Square waited until after FFXIII's release so everyone would be familar with Light.

4. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

But FFXII has a second character. FFXIII is the only game to have one combatant. To be honest, I would like to see an additional FFXIII character available for download. It's very unlikely, but it would be a nice addition.

5. EvilMan_89 Code Master

it definitely would be, though i can't think of any character that would fit in. there aren't really any memorable villains to add.

also, checked the PSN Store today and it has LOTS of new DLC stuff for this game :D

6. dannyfinal Moogle Assistant

Hey bro ill lend you my account with DLC of cloud but just tell me can I still download the dlc if I have it on another account and can i copy it and save it on the memory stick

I do bro hit me up but answer me a question

I do bro hit me up but answer me a question

7. Ultimecia sorceress

They could do what they did with XI add another hero character, but even if they did it would probably be assist only considering it's a dlc.

8. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

Fang, and I'm not just saying that cause I love her. xD They could've had her believing she was fighting to save Vanille or something since she'd do anything for her. Kinda like how those on Chaos' side aren't all bad. Her or Cid. Cid could've work.

9. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Considering how long PSN and the Store were both down, they've had plenty of time to make and upload new DLC.

10. EvilMan_89 Code Master

yea, they could add quite a lot of assist only characters, i'm surprised they haven't though.
    i like Fang as well, though for Cid, i don't even remember there being a Cid at all XD
    i suppose, but i'm happy it's up regardless.

11. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Good point, but if they also added Fang and Vanille, then Hope would be a nice addition.

And would she be on Chaos's side to save Vanille from Lightning...?

12. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

Oh Evilman. xD

Cid Raines.

He was an enemy in FFXIII. Heck of a boss fight too.

13. Ŧiмє Яǽрεѓ King's Apprentice

I must admit, while Barthandelus was an excellent villain he doesn't lend himself to being considered cool or memorable. Cid is the most likely candidate since he fits in with the 'I'm a bad guy but I don't want to be!' theme they have going. Also his EX-mode could be that half-cieth thing he did.

14. antilachlan Destiny Islands Resident

Dark Cloud is on PAL PSN!!!!!!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!

PS. Because of this, I no longer need the code now. BUT, I will still trade my 50% OFF code for an Aya Brea code.

15. Cherry Berry Chaser

Love the voice acting in this game, and has more of a character development in my opinion than the last game.
    Laguna's just too hilarious, the way he hits on Cloud Of Darkness. 8D

16. AwkwardFailure Traverse Town Homebody

Right now the story is absolutely boring me to death. But the gameplay keeps me playing.

17. antilachlan Destiny Islands Resident

Can anyone help? I have no idea how to get the Tomes (example: tome of lies, tome of men).
    PLZ HELP!!

18. Machazo Destiny Islands Resident

LEG CRAMP!
    Agreed. Man, I just finished 012, noa I have to 'replay' the first game -.-'
    [​IMG]
    From wiki, some of them are missing >_>

19. Lite The Future

Could I get some help? I'm currently playing through the
    000 Story
    and I'm having trouble with the first
    Feral Chaos
    fight. My entire party isn't lvl 100 yet, and I'm working on that. However, I know that the equipment set for my 2 100's (which are Cloud and Cecil) aren't very good at all. All I really need is some advice for equipment. I don't have my PSP with me at the moment, but as soon as I get it, I'll post stats. Until then, could I get some recommendations for equipment for at least Cloud and Cecil? By the way, the rest of my party consists of Bartz (lvl 80-something), Onion Knight (Can't remember the lvl) and Warrior of Light (Same as OK).

Thanks in advance.

20. Arch Mana Knight

You'd do best using the Iai Strike build. Mixed with Sniper Eye which adds 10% to HP wall rush damage, you'd do gigantic amounts of damage to Feral Chaos. I beat him in about 1 or 2 minutes.

Level Gap 90
    Level 1-9
    Hatless
    Armorless
    Gloveless
    Weaponless
    Near Loss
    Safety Bit
    Smithing Soul
    Sniper Eye

The only trick is to get those accessories. Also, when you fight Feral Chaos, make sure you adjust your level to 1. You can get Smiting Soul from the Farplane Mog friend card(which you should have by now if you've been reading those letters from the moogles). Just wear lots of Luck boosting accessories and you'll get it in 10 battles or so. ...Just make sure you have the ability to get items off these "ghosts" (by buying the ability in the PP Catolog). As for the rest, moogles will sell the "Weaponless/Etc." accessories on the day after your special day in the 000 mode.

Annnndddd if you're too lazy for all of that. Just get your characters to level 100, farm Lufenian armor, then spam HP attacks. I hear staying high up in the air is Feral Chaos's AI weakness.