Square-Enix Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by TwilightBlader, Oct 1, 2010.

1. Arch Mana Knight

Level up. Feral Chaos gets abilities to actually use his EX Mode and Assist Guage. Also, if you have any problems with using his EX Burst you have to hit an enemy with an HP attack and they have to survive that attack for you to use his EX Burst. Feral Chaos also gets an ability so that his Bravery will stop depleting. You'll need to do a lot of AP grinding with him and even then his abilities still cost a lot. I need to go back to AP grinding for him. >>

Also, I suggest that once you have Via Dolorosa(sp?) that you remove the blocking abilities. Feral Chaos doesn't really need them as his attacks go through most other moves.

2. AwkwardFailure Traverse Town Homebody

Just got it today, I love it so much. The chases are extremely fast though, I guess a bit more 'realistic' though.

3. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

Dancer Bartz DLC

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

These DLC costumes choices are amazing

4. ShibuyaGato Transformation

5. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

Glad I saw this thread, it reminded me that today's my bonus day. Speaking of which, have you guys tweaked the rulesets to make an EXP-grinding set yet? Just turn up crits, crit damage, EX Core boost/appearance rate, and EX Revenge time to max. Take someone you can reliably EXR like Jecht or Gabranth to Chaos's stage, grab a core, revenge, grab another core, go EX, smack them around a bit, HP, burst, repeat. A Lv1 can beat a Lv100 in three or four renditions of this, depending on the character. Also, do this in party battles and always lead with a low-level character; they get more EXP, and it's all shared between characters, so you can easily max out your entire roster on a bonus day.

6. antilachlan Destiny Islands Resident

Does anyone know a good way to AP grind? I need help mastering Feral Chaos' abilities which take AGES to master! Help plz!

7. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

The Gale Valleys, before the darkness attacks...
    my advice attach items like Diamond ring ect and do easy battles ones where you can achive the ap chance thing easly.... thats what I did to max out my Cloud of Darkness's moves

8. flavorcountry Moogle Assistant

ok i hate to ask this but does anyone have a spare cloud code? i wanted to pre order the game but i didn't have the money at the time. and i looooooove cloud and the KH outfit. so please if you have a spare and dont want/need it please let me know.

9. Arch Mana Knight

000. The second gateway(it has "Good and Evil" or something in its title) is where I've been AP grinding. Why? It has an easily accessable Accessory Protection floor panel. On a day where you have an AP bonus, just equip Diamond Ring and Diamond Studs, place yourself on that panel, then fight the Emperor and Cloud of Darkness manikins. If you're able to get the Beckoning Cat accessory, equip it. Feral Chaos can't equip enough the Diamond set so don't worry about the Diamond Helmet/Sword/Armor/etc. Though if you have it, it makes things easier for other characters. I've managed to get around 70 AP per run. You can escape from Gateways and keep your AP. It helps to NOT adjust the level of your character to get the AP chance.

10. AwkwardFailure Traverse Town Homebody

When I go for the online play I check every room, nobodies there. Does the online play include only your local area or everywhere since it's the internet?

11. Arch Mana Knight

Duodecim doesn't have an "Online Play". Well, not in the way you'd think. The PSP has two ways to play multiplayer games. Ad-Hoc and Infrastructure. Ad-Hoc is for local area(basically anywhere within about thirty or fourty feet around you) and Infrastructure actually connects to the internet so you can play globally. Dissidia works with Ad-Hoc. Though you could play Infrastructure-style if you have a PS3, a wired internet connection for it, and "Ad-Hoc Party" on your PS3.

12. StardustXtreme Chaser

Now I can proudly say I beat...

Manikin Feral Chaos without the Iai Strike method, who would of thought Yuna could do the most damage by spamming Mega Flare? man, a raging god beaten by a woman... now that shows not even berserk gods can stop women frighteningly.

I'm also a EXP Grind ruleset for Gabranth, he's so much better than Exdeath EXP grinding, use Edge of Madness + 100% EX Core appearing, set G's style to Extreme and use Grind-Lover play plan + Exp x5? ALOT OF EXP!

13. antilachlan Destiny Islands Resident

help with labirynth plz!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. Arch Mana Knight

Wall Rush builds work wonders on Feral Chaos. 8D Don't even get me started on how easy the Alexander summon can make things(which I didn't use since I forgot about it). >>

What do you need to know about the Labyrinth? Need a map for it or a better explanation on how it works? The only real help one can give is to tell you to use the character you're best at.

15. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

Terra, Shanttoto and Gilgamesh DLC:
    [​IMG]
    Terra: Amano art
    Shanttoto: Wedding Dress set and the Goetia Set
    Gilgamesh: Final Fantasy Type-0

Music:
    FFV
    -Battle 2
    -The Evil Lord Exdeath
    -The Dawn Warriors

FFVI
    -Phantom Train
    -Protect the Espers!/Save Them!
    -Magitek Research Facility/Devil's Lab

FFXI
    -Vana'diel March
    -Ragnarok
    -Fighter of the Crystal

16. StardustXtreme Chaser

Okay Real feral Chaos's Hp is 120 K? Oh sweet Sin's blitzballs... no way I can do all that damage, I guess it's Iai Strike all the way. -blinks- What, you'd think the same too!

17. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

You don't really need to use the Iai Strike method. Unlike the manikin version he can actually take brave damage (although he has a Garland Assist now)

18. StardustXtreme Chaser

Ah well, got Feral Chaos as a playable character, getting his CP and whatnot down to make him even more dangerous is gonna be challenging... I'm still laughing at Feral getting beaten by Iai Striked Terra.... -cackles manaically- NOW I CAN SCARE OFF ANYTHING WITH FERAL CHAOS AS MY PET! -fed Feral Chaos a cookiebag of different Warriors on Dissidia-

EDIT:

On another note, I noticed something of a plothole.

Terra, Tidus and Cloud never were present during Cosmos giving her power to make the crystals so, how did they get theirs, I imagine it's either one of these three possible scenario's

Scenario A: Before the 12th cycle came, oen fo the previous cycles had them in Cosmos's side as it could fo beenl likely Kain might of been on Chaos's side and Cecil on Cosmos's.

Scenario B: The first cycle had all thirteen representives of the worlds and the extra hero/heroine from same world had their own enemy instead of the main villian Ex; Squall vs Ultimecia and Laguna vs Adel

Scenario C: When Cosmos brought Tidus, Cloud and Terra to her side in Cycle 12, she gave them the power to manifest their crystals.

19. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

I'm going with Scenario C, they each became her warriors in Cycle 12, thus given the power to manifest their crystals.

20. Arch Mana Knight

With Cloud and Terra it's Scenario C. Even though Terra was already on Cosmos's side(she was only brainwashed by Kefka's spell) she wasn't around in the beginning of 012 to get the power to manifest a crystal. As for Tidus, he gained the power from Jecht.