Design a Kingdom Hearts World!

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by Boy Wonder, Nov 18, 2016.

1. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

So how fun would it be to have your own idea of a KH world included in the game? Unfortunately, we can't really do that (unless anybody here is secretly working for Square Enix? Don't hide that from us!) but what we can do is have a little creative fun!

Here's what we'll do: come up with an idea for a world -it can be based off anything; a game, anime, tv series, film, book, etc. Even a property we've already seen before! Then just share the details of the world, what we'll do, who we interact with, the story of it, maybe even some original bad guy ideas! Anything you can think of! Do we get a special Keyblade afterwards, a new Form, a new Summon, etc. It can be in any one of the games already released or a future game.

Anybody want to start off?

2. Arch Mana Knight

You fool! I have been Nomura this whole time. Kingdom Hearts III will be nothing but musicals.

I've always wanted a world based off Treasure Planet. Can't really imagine the plot being any different from the movie. Except for Sora using a solar surfer OR HIS KEYBLADE AS A SOLAR SURFER BECAUSE THAT'D BE LEGIT.

3. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Imagine a Kingdom Hearts level where you travel to the Island of Berk from How to Train Your Dragon. You pose as vikings from another island (and the viking costumes for Sora and the others would be awesome) and then you would participate in Dragon Training, maybe help Astrid discover Hiccup and Toothless's secret, and then you would learn to fly a dragon along with everyone else, joining the vikings in the fight with the boss dragon, and helping Hiccup (as he'd be a temporary companion) defeat him in the end. And after that, Toothless (and Hiccup by extension for obvious reasons) would be summonable in battles. You'd also get a cool viking-dragon type Keyblade at the end of it, probably called Night Fury. XD

The world and the music would be awesome. XD

4. Day~Dream Kingdom Keeper

If I could design a world in the series, it would be for Wreck-It-Ralph. It would have a mini game in Sugar Rush. (the racing one from the movie) The heartless could bring back Turbo/King Candy and control the cy-bugs from Hero's Duty with the intent of finding the world's keyhole. Both Sugar Rush and Hero's Duty would be the main playable areas, with the game station as an exploratory area where you can fight heartless (and to get from SR to HD) The keyhole would he in that area. Ralph could tag along. And for the boss you'd have to beat the heartless controlled Turbo/King Candy.

There would also be a small joke where Vanellope, upon meeting Sora, tells him that he looks familiar and asks him what game he's from. Sora of course would respond that he isn't from a game, cuz ya know, can't completely break that fourth wall. ;)

upload_2016-11-25_0-38-20.png

A sugar rush themed keyblade could be attained at the end. :3 (not sure if it's too fruity >.> (I made this for comic con when I cosplayed as a keyblade wielding Vanellope)) the base is supposed to be a wafer, with licorice making the key part, and the handle is a cookie based on Vanellope's cart. The key chain is the cookie Vanellope gave to Ralph, but in the game she and Ralph would give Sora a similar one as a token of their friendship and for him to have something to remember them by. (Nomura if you see this, MAKE IT HAPPEN)