Death Battle: Mario VS Sonic

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by Hitokiri Shinigami Shinta, Apr 25, 2013.

1. Hitokiri Shinigami Shinta The Demon Slayer

Don't know if anyone already posted this yet or not. But anyway:

Finally this war has been solved.
    http://www.screwattack.com/shows/originals/death-battle/death-battle-mario-vs-sonic

In your face all you Sonic-hating Mario fanboys!

I can't believe so many people think Mario is better than Sonic and don't realize how badly Sonic would beat Mario...Sonic is so much more powerful (not to mention faster) than Mario it's not even funny...Honestly I think he could beat him alot more easily than he did in this video.

2. LARiA Twilight Town Denizen

This is like Superman vs Batman;
    This is not a battle I particularly care to see the outcome of.

How about...
    Sonic vs Klonoa
    Mario vs Alex Kidd (Sega's mascot pre-Sonic)

3. What? 『 music is freedom 』

Ah, the class struggle.

How the blue hedgehog represents the Capitalist bourgeoisie and its speedy, transient outlook on the world, attempting to subjugate the working-class hero that is Mario in his proletarian red attire. A true Marxist example of conflict theory and an allegory for the history of societies. O, how video games may teach us so much.

4. Hitokiri Shinigami Shinta The Demon Slayer

Riveting tale old chap!
    [​IMG]

5. Hiro ✩ Guardian

I swear to god if any fanboys start throwing a ***** fit like they did when Goku lost, I will nuke KHV

6. Hitokiri Shinigami Shinta The Demon Slayer

I actually would like to see the reaction of the Mario fanboys. I remember that argument I had with one awhile back. I for one think it's painfully obvious why Sonic is better than Mario. Mario wouldn't stand a chance against Sonic if they fought. He could actually beat him alot more easily and faster than he did in this video.

For the most part I agree with the Death Battle videos. The only ones I've seen so far that I felt were inaccurate and didn't agree with were Zelda VS Peach and Goku VS Superman.

7. burnitup Still the Best 1973

Fun joke from the good folks at Screw Attack: How many videos does it take to turn Screw Attack from Nintendo fanboys to Sega fanboys?

Go a step further, exterminatus.

Superman wins. Sad to say, there is evidence that would support that Superman would beat him. :\

8. Hiro ✩ Guardian

BIU shut up pls

I don't want all the "GOKU'S BETTER ANGST ANGST ANGST" here again

9. burnitup Still the Best 1973

I'm just talknig about Shaft!

Yeah, I suppose. Don't want a repeat of that stupidity. Though I was talking about Superman vs Batman.

10. Hitokiri Shinigami Shinta The Demon Slayer

Someone did a Superman VS Batman video? Seriously? Man how daft can people be...I mean it's obvious that Batman could only beat Superman if he used Kryptonite on him...

11. KeybladeSpirit [ENvTuber] [pngTuber]

Well, that depends on which incarnation of Klonoa you use. Yeah, he has basically the same powers, but in Klonoa 2, he has a hoverboard thing that lets him move much faster in certain stages. Further, it also depends on the stage of the battle.

Would there be other enemies besides Sonic for Klonoa to inflate as well as rings for Sonic to grab?

If there are enemies for Klonoa, what kinds are they? Are they just standard Moos, or are there Erbils, Kitons, Tetons, and others?

12. burnitup Still the Best 1973

I know right? I mean I love Batman but Superman would kick his ass any day of the week.

Also, here's the video in question, just in case anyone is curious:

13. Labrys King's Apprentice

OH YEAH THEN WHY WAS IT THAT GOKU WAS TITLE "STRONGEST IN THE UNIVERSE "HUH? DID HE GET IT BY KISSING KING KAI'S ASS? /trololololol
    This was in the recent batman movie
    *Watch out Batman spoilers *

OMG the comments in the video......omg

14. 61 No. B

Why does it always have to be a fight to the death? Why can't they just fight till they get hungry or bored or have to be somewhere or somethig?

15. burnitup Still the Best 1973

Because that would defeat the purpose of it being called a death battle.

16. 61 No. B

why does it need to be a death battle? why does someone always have to die?

17. Arch Mana Knight

Wait...why is there a thread on this? It's a really old video. AND WHY ARE PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT BATMAN VS SUPERMAN? Batman has more fanboys. He's almost guaranteed to win whenever he's up against Supes.

Terry's a better Batman anyways.

18. burnitup Still the Best 1973

Elementry my dear Below. "Death" is the process in which a creature ceases to live any longer. To reach this state they must go through a process know as dying. As such a death battle would imply a conflict in which one or more individuals must cease their life functions by the end.

He could win against Superman, but the majority of the time Superman has beaten Batman in canon. Also yes, Terry is the better Batman.

19. LARiA Twilight Town Denizen

Sigh. I brought it into conversation with the distinct intention to discredit its merit. It's a battle not worth its hype, as overdone as Mario vs Sonic if not more so. I suppose I've no choice but to carry out what I started, tho'. If the fight was done impromptu, I am inclined to believe that Superman would win w/ his superhuman strength and all. However, I wouldn't put it past Bruce to store Kryptonite in that trusty utility belt of his. He's known for being Crazy-Prepared, remember.

20. SmashFan127 Traverse Town Homebody

Yeah. I would definitely love to see Hellsing's Alucard VS Dante from the original Devil May Cry.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot about Travis Touchdown (No More Heroes) VS Jack Cayman.