Kingdom Hearts II Dark form!

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Kaidron Blaze, May 19, 2011.

1. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

The Gale Valleys, before the darkness attacks...
    Have you ever noticed how both the Organisation and the Boss Unversed have a sort of Dark form. Both when in this 'Dark form' are unable to be harmed and have their most powerful attack.... so why don't Heartless have this? And what caused this Dark form I wonder

2. P Banned

Pro8a8ly more a game mechanic than anything else, I'd wager. That said, it was semi-present in Kingdom Heats 1. Remem8er Riku in Hollow 8astion? He used that irrit8ing dark portal attack, where he repeatedly dashed at you. That could could, I suppose.

Do any normal people have that a8ility? I think I recall Hades having his ü8er form in some game, in which he couldn't 8e hurt.

3. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

haes had that with just being in the underworld but that was because he was a god not anything like the dark mode thing I'm mentioning....

4. Arch Mana Knight

A better description is "berserk". KH2 has it in the form of Desperation Attacks(can't remember if that's the official name). Whenever you get a boss's health low they'll gain their ultimate move and attack with it. Like when Xaldin turns his lances into a dragon or when Xigbar turns the area into a very small platform and shoots from every direction. They're both invincible during it. It's nothing more than a gameplay mechanic to make fights tougher as they progress. It happens a lot.

5. Daxa~ #stalker

Yeah,its just to make fights more challenging I think :3
    Just makes them more interesting...

6. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

the why don't heartless bosses have them?

7. nasirrich King's Apprentice

I'll end you on the spot so watch your six
    Well...

I'd have to sya the heartless bosses kinda does have one in a way. When you fight the Fire and Ice big boss guys. The fire one starts to bounce a lot more and becomes faster while doing it from when the battle starts. The the ice guys tends to have more succes freezing you when you have their hp low.

8. Droid Hollow Bastion Committee

Some heartless do have a "Dark Form" or "Berserk Mode"(I can only think of Saix with the berserk mode). Some don't always use more advanced attacks, but they all tend to get faster with their attacks dealing more damage the lower HP they have. The Heartless dragon in Mulan starts using the wind/laser cannon thing when it's HP starts dipping, I believe it's invincible at that time.

9. Iskandar King of Conquerors

There's also the Grim Reaper in Port Royal. Sure you can hit it with magic, but it's not technically hurting it. I hate that boss. And there's also Scar when he runs around the field with fire surrounding him

10. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Actually, I think there are a few Heartless bosses with invulnerable forms... The Grim Reaper was definitely one of them, but I can't think of any others right now... Or maybe that one is the only one... >_>

11. AwkwardFailure Traverse Town Homebody

I believe Heartless do have "berserker" or "dark form". With some bosses toward the end they go totally insane on you, all their attacks becoming more advance, challenging, more damage, harder to dodge, etc.