Complete Degenki Interview translated

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Krowley, Oct 19, 2012.

1. Krowley Moderator

Degenki has updated their site with the full Nomura Interview from last weeks Issue of the magazine. Along with the interview, all the screenshots from the article have been added as well. GoldPlanner has fuilly translated the article.

Tags: this article has not been tagged

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Krowley, Oct 19, 2012.

1. Railos
      Railos
      So after, KH HD 1.5 ReMIX and the browser game is released they'll finally start on KH III? The only thing that I fins annoying about this is that the HD which was meant to compile different games from different platforms will be released on a totally different console. I hate it when gaming companies are forced to move to the newer consoles.
    2. libregkd
    3. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      Actually, they would work on a 2.5 Remix as well.
    4. libregkd
      libregkd
    5. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      I wonder how much is a "little" for news on Versus XIII. A year or two?
    6. Arch
      Arch
      After Final Fantasy XIII-5 is released. It'd be amusing if Versus was released on a next-gen console actually. PS4 exclusive! Though I honestly think they can pull through with a (late) 2013 release...hopefully.

It seems that Nomura considers the Osaka team to be the effective Kingdom Hearts team but not the team. Though considering the fact that they're the ones working on the HD versions of the series, they might be the ones to start work on KH3 until the Tokyo team finishes work on Versus. And if both work on KHIII together...it might not take too long for it to get released. Anyways, I'm buying KH 1.5.
    7. Orangethousand19pro
      Orangethousand19pro
      I'm still waiting to hear about an NA/EU release.
    8. Seapeople
      Seapeople
      Even if the HD remix is a Japanese release only, I wonder if it might have the option to choose between English & Japanese voices similar to the final mix games. If that's the case I will definitely be buying it.
    9. Misty
      Misty
      Well, the new 358/2 Days cutscenes are going to require additional voice acting (since many of them were not voiced originally), so that may not be a practical option for that. I'm not sure. It's an idea, but I'd much rather hold out hope for English release, hah.
    10. libregkd
    11. Seapeople
      Seapeople
      Oh ok, well i only own kh2fm+ so i just assumed. But my point is still the same that they released english voice acting on japanese games in the past, so maybe it will be possible in the future.
    12. libregkd
    13. Menos Grande
      Menos Grande
      Maybe the brain behind the plot isn't in the Osaka's team, but he trustes them to remade a game that is already made lol.
    14. Gelatinous Ghost
      Gelatinous Ghost
      Happy to finally read this in completion. I am still hoping for an overseas release. After all, the went to the trouble of hinting at it in DDD secret message, so I am actually still feeling positive about a worldwide release. ​
    15. exile0025
      exile0025
      so they are working on verses.
    16. Shift
      Shift
      It's weird, Japanese people supossedly love the english voices, yet they're replacing them.
      Are they recording the scenes again or something?

Yeah, that pretty much confirmed it's coming over, just gotta hope it's close to the japanese released and not 10 months later.
    17. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      yes, but they're taking their time with it, more than they should -__-
    18. Karuta
      Karuta
      I'm not worried at all about 1.5 HD, I wil' get it if it's released in the EU, but I think we all deserve Kingdom Hearts 3 now.