Dengenki Article on Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Krowley, Oct 11, 2012.

1. Krowley Moderator

It would seem a the magazine scan I posted earlier has been translated by Sokuho@Hokanko and posted on Gematsu. Mistaken for a Famitsu article, this interview is translated from Dengenki Playstation. Information revealed includes details on development, Osaka, trophies, controls, and all other past information. If you haven't kept up with the latest news on the 1.5 HD collection or Kingdom Hearts for PC Browsers, this would be a good refresher.

[​IMG]
    ~Untranslated Dengenki scan~​

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Krowley, Oct 11, 2012.

1. libregkd
    2. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      So the interview was actually from Dengenki, not Famitsu. Good interview though. I'm really curious about this new character from the browser game.[DOUBLEPOST=1349933472][/DOUBLEPOST]
      Apparently it was an error. There wasn't even a Nomura interview in Famitsu this week:
      http://gematsu.com/2012/10/nomura-details-kingdom-hearts-1-5-hd-remix-in-dengeki
    3. libregkd
    4. Krowley
      Krowley
      When I discovered that, I debated whether or not I wanted to edit the previous thread but decided a new one would probably be less confusing.
    5. Plums
      Plums
      That's the only thing that's got me a bit "wat" out of everything. Other than that though, I'm glad progress is going pretty smooth. Hoping the international release will be around mid-2013, so I can actually have time to play it and not ignore schoolwork, lol. >_>
    6. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      If we translate that from Nomura-talk to English, it translates to: "There is an important character in the browser game that will return in KH3"