Charahub

Discussion in 'Role Play Discussion' started by Midnight Star, Apr 25, 2014.

1. Midnight Star Master of Physics

Okay so I've just discovered this new site that could be very useful for anyone with lots of characters called Charahub. It basically allows you to create a directory of all your different characters, so you can keep all your information about the character in one place that's easy to refer back to. It allows you to make them really detailed so you can just check it to make sure you are being consistent. You can make the profiles private (only visible to you - good for jotting down future ideas for the character you want to keep hidden), hidden (only visible with a link - good for showing the rp creator your ideas) or public (visible to everyone - good for helping others in the rp keep track of your characters).

[​IMG]

It allows you to go into a lot of detail (that list extends down), add pictures and add links to other characters. You can put characters into groups to keep ones from the same rp/story together.

With the free account you can store up to 100 characters, plus 2 more with every person you refer and can put up 10 images per character. Thought it is possible to increase all this if you need more for $3 a month.

Just thought that some of you might find this handy~

Last edited: Apr 25, 2014
  2. Arch Mana Knight

Why aren't there replies here? This is something really cool. Probably even worth getting stickied. I only played around with one character sheet but...well, it's great. Super easy to sign up, you can make really detailed characters, and you can even use more than one picture per character. Grouping them is a great feature too.

3. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

I just noticed this now and I haven't clicked the link yet, but this looks awesome. It seems especially nice for character sheets that go really in depth or for like High School roleplays or something. After everyone has submitted their CSs, you can enter the information into it and just link for the roleplay. All the information you need about every character is just a click away without having to go all the way back to the OOC thread. I'm glad you found this Mid. I definitely plan to check it out further and possible incorporate it in the future. I think it would have been good for my Countdown roleplay considering I wanted the CS to be more like a Victim Profile rather than just an ordinary Character Sheet. I think if I had seen this back then, it would have given the effect I was going for a lot better.

4. Midnight Star Master of Physics

Just wanted to add that with the links to other characters bit, you can also link to other people's characters if they've also made a profile on charahub that you are able to view (either public or hidden but you have the link), which could be handy.

5. Ghost King's Apprentice

I just started using it and it's amazing. Like Hyuge said, sometimes it's troubling having to go to the ooc thread. This makes it easier. I don't know how you found it but I'm glad you did. Thank you!

6. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

aaaaAAAAAAAAA THIS IS SO GREAT BRB UPLOADING ALL OF THE CHARACTERS

7. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

aughhhh seriously midnight bless you for posting this. I entered some characters for a couple of original stories that I'm working on, and I'm actually learning new things about them going through the questions and stuff. This is the coolest thing ever.

8. Glen Returned from the dead

Started using this thing today after seeing it posted here and geez it's incredibly useful! I've only put 3 of my characters on there so far but it's SO GOOD! thank you!