Chains of Agreement OOC

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Twilight_Nobody13, May 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Thanks to Arch for helping me with some stuff. X3

100 years ago, the Earth as we know it split into two. A shadow world known as The Abyssal Hall, a prison where creatures of malice run rampant. It was said that a messenger from that world would rise up from the earth and steal you away to that world if your crime was bad enough. But this world could not be proven as real. It was deemed "unreal" and for a while existed separate from reality as only a fairy tail to frighten bad little children into being good. Seven years later that shadow world converged upon our reality. An eternal nightmare set upon the streets as walls of murky shadows engulfed portions of the world. Cities ceased to function properly and humans were urged to stay away from the walls that cut off streets, alleys and halved houses. Behind those walls of shifting shadows lie the ever lying Abyssal Hall and the waiting jaws of it's inhabitants.
    Scientists discovered the walls themselves were denizens of The Abyssal Hall and sent out a law requiring human beings to maintain a four foot distance from the wall at all times. The reason why was never disclosed.
    Japanese, Russian and soon following: American armies marched into The Abyssal Hall. Mankind prayed for a hopeful outcome.... Millions of Japanese, Russian and American lives were never heard from again. Instead, seven men returned, exiting not from where they had entered. Two Japanese, four Russian and one American returned to their world...but they returned changed. Their information of the world beyond instilled not hope...but fear for the future.

"NOTHING IS REAL! EVERYTHING LIED....THEY TOOK OUR FOOD...OUR COMRADES...AND....and...ate them... THE WALLS, THEY MOVED, GRABBED AT OUR LEGS! THE RAIN...WAS LIKE ACID! THE CREATURES...OUR BULLETS...THEY BOUNCED RIGHT OFF! THAT THING KEPT LAUGHING....ALWAYS LAUGHING... MAKE IT STOP!"

Nothing more of what they said made sense so it was disregarded. But what they said spoke volumes of the reality behind those walls.
    Shadows that lied...
    Walls that moved...
    Rain that burned...
    Invincible creatures...
    Laughter that never ended...

...and a word that was repeated endlessly. Contract.

"Once made the contract binds your soul to that of a creature of the Abyss. The Clock Limiter on your chest...yes, that glowing circle, is the symbol of your contract. Once the hand move all the way around back to the position it's in now... Teehee... Well, something will happen...and you won't have to worry about your contract anymore. Now...come play with me again. I have a lot more toys now and we can talk til we get sleepy."

Contracts: the consent given to a creature of The Abyssal Hall that binds the two souls together. A Contract is asked for and never forced onto someone. They're easy to obtain...once you have the necessary items. A name...the name of the creature you wish to make a contract with and the words: "I wish to seal the contract with you". Every creature of that world desires to devour you...your family...you friends...and anyone else it sees whole. None of them are friendly...nice...or honest. Sealing a contract with a creature from there allows that creature to inhabit your body. Without the contract, those creatures from the Abyss cannot exist in reality. Thus...those frighteningly mad creatures will give you their names, steal your body and devour mankind beyond the prison they are trapped in. Creating a contract allows both participants to freely leave The Abyssal Hall. By utilizing the power of the creature bound to a human soul, the human has the potential to change the past and alter the present and future.
    Contracts...are forbidden. Humans caught with a contract are branded Illegal Contractors and are executed.

The thing about most of the denizens....some of them are just hungry....while some of them...are searching for something. Be it fragments of lost memories...purpose...friends, oddly enough, or something beyond our wildest dreams....

In the Present day and age, schools, universities, home-schooled children are plucked from classes by a woman wearing a red hooded cape and brought to the edge of our world...and the Abyss. Under the pretense of being educated on what must not be disturbed...unfortunate accidents are happening. Children of all ages, teachers and parents are dragged into the wall...to the other side. But...are they dragged away by the creatures on the other side...or were they pushed?

"Did you know them well? Don't you want to save them?"
    "Don't you want to see...?"
    "Won't it be fun...?"

Whatever the reason.... To save a friend...a family member... Or even the simpler reasons. Curiosity...desire for change...the call of adventure.

"Hey...you coming?"

When called by name....every bone...every fiber responded. I don't remember what you said... I remember you said yes... Whatever the reason, it drove you forwards... I wish it hadn't...truly...I wish you'd stayed home that day....I really wish...it hadn't been you.

Human OC Sheet~

Username:
    Name:
    Appearance:
    Personality:
    Reason for going with the Hooded Woman: (curiosity, adventure, wanna save a loved one, etc.)
    Contract Partner: (Name of the one you've sealed a contract with) [leave blank if you don't know who it will be]

Abyssal Hall's denizen OC Sheet~

Username:
    Name:
    Appearance: (What do you look like using your powers)
    Human Appearance: (What do you look like normally)
    Personality:
    Contract Partner: (Name of the Human who accepted your contract) [Leave blank if you don't know who it will be]

Rules:​
    Follow KHV's general rules (it's a given)​
    No God-modding, Power-playing, etc.​
    Keep all violence, romance, etc to PG-16. There are still younguns here.​
    Two Characters per person, please​
    No *actions*, they're annoying and make rping difficult​
    Please use "quotations" for speaking and italics for thoughts​
    An Abyssal Hall denizen can't make a contract with another of it's kind. If they could do that, we'd all be screwed.​
    Human characters shouldn't know much about fighting. We can't all be expert swordsmen and black belts.​
    Contracts and fighting (for now) only happen within the Abyssal Hall. You won't find one of those beasties running around town.​
    This is the real world...it looks like what you see out your window... I will give a detailed description of The Abyssal Hall when we get there.​
    Please no one-liners. They're okay sometimes...but if it becomes your every post I will give you a warning.​
    I believe in the baseball rules: Three strikes and you're out. My warnings are your strikes.​
    Please keep real life fights out of the RP and I suggest away from the OOC too. The OOC is there for questions, planning, etc. Not for chit-chatting about someone else's rp.​
    If you have a question or complain, please come to me. I can answer and/or fix whatever it is...within reason.​
    Please tell me if you're going to be gone for longer than three days. I don't like mysterious disappearances. It's not hard to leave a small message on my profile.​
    I ask that you post every two days, at least.​
    [DOUBLEPOST=1368920422][/DOUBLEPOST]Human OC Sheet~

Username: Twilight_Nobody13
    Name: Lizu Takeyuma
    Appearance: http://oi43.tinypic.com/16k3keo.jpg
    Personality: Easy-going and incredibly friendly. Lizu takes pride in knowing what's going on and how to react to it.
    Reason for going with the Hooded Woman: To save her little brother, Keiji.
    Contract Partner: Gil

Abyssal Hall's denizen OC Sheet~

Name: Gilbert "Gil"
    Appearance: http://images.wikia.com/fairytailfanon/images/3/3b/Anime-monster-jaws-teeth-blood.jpg
    Human Appearance: http://data.whicdn.com/images/29348550/2ic71hf_large.jpg
    Personality: Reserved and cold on the exterior. Fiercely protective of Lizu. His tolerance for pain is incredibly high and his judgement horribly poor.
    Contract Partner: Lizu

Name: Aura
    Appearance: http://cdn.wallpapershd.at/wallpape...pic-monsters-okay-too-manga-anime-desktop.jpg
    Human Appearance: http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/24700000/evil-anime-girls-24772833-500-281.jpg
    Personality: Easily angered, Aura has zero patience for those not on the same wavelength as her. She views others of her kind as below her and treats them similarly to how a Dictator treats everyone else. She has a soft spot for shiny objects, specifically jewels.
    Contract Partner: Shawn

2. Arch Mana Knight

Username: Aiden Pearce
    Name: Shawn
    Appearance: Here
    Personality: Sarcastic, curious, and rarely serious. He's much smarter than he lets on and will always try to make a joke to lighten up the mood.
    Reason for going with the Hooded Woman: To find his mother.
    Contract Partner: Aura

Nonhuman Guy:

Username: Aiden Pearce
    Name: Daimon
    Appearance: Clicky
    Human Appearance: Here
    Personality: Violent and cunning. Daimon is the type to hold a grudge and will stop at nothing to get whatever he wants.
    Contract Partner:

3. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

4. Arch Mana Knight

Yay. Well let's see if anyone else joins. Otherwise...well. >>

5. CrownMoksha Decimo

I'll join, just as soon as I can use my computer again.

EDIT: Here's my OC Sheet

Username: Master of Keyblades
    Name: Jin
    Appearance: http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q531/White-Enforcer/d3fd0c37affaaf1c850d444c60b8d4ec690612ff_zps9a1b74c5.jpg
    Personality: Jin is a very reckless boy. If there's something that interest him he'll head for it no matter what stands in his way. There's a slight overprotective side that he got from his sister, but it's not shown often.
    Reason for going with the Hooded Woman: To find his older sister
    Contract Partner:

Username: Master of Keyblades
    Name: Zero
    Appearance: http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3421bx7wR1robbmho1_1280.jpg
    Human Appearance: http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q531/White-Enforcer/9933_102453173104496_10000019440784_zps99f70298.jpg
    Personality: Quiet, normally not one to anger easily. Though when angered it's almost impossible to get him to show mercy
    Contract Partner:

6. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Cute, he's tiny... Accepted.
    What's up with people and dragons?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.