Bleach Resurrección

Discussion in 'Forum Families' started by (╯°□°)╯︵ ıɥsoɯ, Oct 2, 2012.

1. Itachilives Gummi Ship Junkie

Here's whats on my mind
    Even if Aizen does come back as a major villain which he might who knows, he no longer has his sword so the question will never be answered.
    Unless he used Kyōka Suigetsu's "Complete Hypnoses" to make the captains think he had a bankai then he should of had one. It may have been to costly for him to use (Like soi-fun's Jakuhō Raikōben) or he was just a cocky S-O-B and didn't think he would need it since he had the Hōgyoku. It still makes me wonder what it could have been.

WHO ARE YOU???
    Yes I know he is the leader of the Quincy's and Emperor of the Vandenreich but what bugs me is he uses a sword ... twice he used a sword not bows and arrows like all Quincys do. This makes me wonder could he have been a former captain that betrayed Yamamoto or did all Quincys use swords at one time? I have no idea, but it is so weird to me he uses swords, maybe its just me or the "Emperor" doesnt have to play by rules
    Zanka no Tachi ...... wow just amazing to bad we couldn't see more. Talk about fire power (lol)

2. Hitokiri Shinigami Shinta The Demon Slayer

I wish we could do an RP here. And I see no problems with pretending to fight like we were about to try earlier. As long as things don't get out of hand. Too bad Moshi objects.

3. Arch Mana Knight

With good reason. Not everyone likes scrolling through pictures. Besides, the moment someone picks someone like Aizen, Yama, or Ichigo it's all over.

RIP Yama.

4. Hitokiri Shinigami Shinta The Demon Slayer

I think we could organize things.

5. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

It's just a hassle. This thread really isn't here to RP, especially with large images. I for one stopped visiting the thread once that happened.

Anyways, thoughts on the new chapter:
    I really hope Ichigo isn't part Quincy. It's such a plotkai that it's not even funny. To quote a friend of mine on why he can use Blut Vene, "Because Kubo is a troll. Ichigo never got some other power until he had to beat them. Had to kill hollows, became a Shinigami. had to beat Arrancar, became a Vizard. Had to beat Ginjo, became a Fullbringer. Now he has to beat a Quincy, so naturally he's not part Quincy. Though I wasn't expecting him to get beat by Jihu Baca so easily, giving Quincy powers (that NEVER SURFACED BEFORE), is way too much of a copout. Hopefully it'll be some other plot twist like Kisuke found a way to give it to him temporarily after escaping that jail.

6. Hitokiri Shinigami Shinta The Demon Slayer

I'm curious to know what Kisuke Urahara's and Aizen's Bankai is like.

So far Urahara's Bankai has only been commented on a little. When Chad comes to Urahara for training he instead gives the task to Renji Abarai remarking that Chad needs to face the strength of a Bankai to improve. When Renji asks why Urahara does not train Chad he states that his Bankai was not meant for training. This implies that the Bankai is either extremely dangerous or is not an offensive type.

7. StardustXtreme Chaser

Well, we have to take into account Akon actually managed to free Ichigo from his prison at the cost of his life but Ichigo is a person whose constantly evovling and thus no-one is able to steal his Bankai as Yamamoto did state Ichigo's Bankai is changing, plus Ichigo adapts to battle quite quickly even fi it make shim to take a attack potenially enough to kill a normal SHinigami.

8. Arch Mana Knight

I don't remember this happening. Last mention of Ichigo I remember was

Him slashing away at the jail.

I'm more curious about Uryu than any other characters at this point. He's obviously supposed to be one of the most powerful Quincy around. He wouldn't just ditch Ichigo over a conflict of interests. I bet he's doing something badass with daddy.

9. Hitokiri Shinigami Shinta The Demon Slayer

What's your favorite Bleach videogame everyone? Mine's Soul Resurreccion.

I want that game to have a sequel. And with these characters added as being playable:

1. Renji Abarai
    2. Yasutora Sado Chad
    3. Kisuke Urahara
    4. Isshin Kurosaki
    5. Mayuri Kurotsuchi
    6. Yumichika Ayasegawa
    7. Ikkaku Madarame
    8. Jushiro Ukitake
    9. Rangiku Matsumoto
    10. Izuru Kira
    11. Shuhei Hisagi
    12. Marechiyo Omaeda
    13. Momo Hinamori
    14. Kaname Tosen
    15. Kaname Tosen Grillar Grillo Form
    16. Genryusai Yamamoto
    17. Wonderweiss Margela
    18. All of The Visoreds

10. (╯°□°)╯︵ ıɥsoɯ Hollow Bastion Committee

Oh hai hai guys~ I totally forgot about this since I was trying to 'take a break'. xD So totally failed.

Haha looks like things went exactly how we didn't want them ><

But I'm actually pretty excited to see the Zero Squad now! 8D I wanna see the King too. And wow, I can't believe that guy talking to Unohana like that. I really wanna see their back story. And the one with the creepy arm lady and Mayuri. Kubo is being pretty disappointing but now I'm kind starting to get my hope up for something awesome. <3

11. Hitokiri Shinigami Shinta The Demon Slayer

Somebody actually talked disrespectfully to Unohana? O.о Who would dare?

12. Ghost King's Apprentice

O_O Unohana is SCARY!!!!!!

I for one was Freakin Exited to see Squad zero make their first appearence. But skipping backwards to The Thousand-Year Blood War arc real quick. I know this scenario would be impossible but think what would happen if Kenpachi obtained bankai at the point where Juhabach is about to defeat him.

Zaraki: BAN-
    Juhabach: O_O
    Ichigo: OH ****
    Aizen: RUN FOR YOUR LIVES
    Soul King: **** this ****, I'm outta here!

13. Hitokiri Shinigami Shinta The Demon Slayer

Did Unohana finally fight yet?

14. (╯°□°)╯︵ ıɥsoɯ Hollow Bastion Committee

Okay, first off, gotta ask. Do you read the manga or are you behind? Because the Zero Squad has already made their appearance and the anime ended a long time ago. And second, it's still in the Thousand-Year Blood War arc...

Anyways, looking at your scenario,
    I believe that Juhabach is much stronger than you put him out to be. After all, he didn't really show us much of his power and he wasn't even the one fighting the whole time. He only appeared right before taking Yamamoto's bankai and killing him, in which he did not reveal his full power. And also, it was revealed that the name 'Kenpachi' is given to those who are the strongest shinigami. So, the first to have that name is Unohana. She is the one after all that will be teaching Zaraki the Art of Killing. Also, revealing her name to be Yachiru Unohana.
    So all in all, Zaraki does have talent but isn't really the strongest and to be the most feared if he were to master Bankai.

Sorry if I sounded mean. =^^= Just explaining things is all.
    Also, anyone correct me if I'm wrong with what I just explained above. Only those who have read the manga though and know what I'm talking about.

@Jaden: No.

15. Hitokiri Shinigami Shinta The Demon Slayer

Based on Unohana's Stats and what I've read about her she's a freaking beast. And she's apparently so skilled with a sword that she puts Kenpachi to shame. I'm really curious to see her in action.

16. Ghost King's Apprentice

s'okay i already know all that stuff about Unohana and what not. Anyway I was just talking about that part of the arc. Sorry.

I agree with Jaden. I wanna see her in a fight.

17. Hitokiri Shinigami Shinta The Demon Slayer

I remember how Kenpachi said that Kendo was not his cup of tea. He knew it but was not very good at it. Unohana on the other hand has mastered it. And Kenpachi doesn't know Kido. But Unohana does. And Kenpachi is already a beast. So imagine how powerful Unohana must be.

18. Ghost King's Apprentice

Chapter 523!!!!!! Unohana and Zaraki O_O OH. MY. GOSH. It's happening man. It's really happening.
    hehehehehehehehehehe

19. Hitokiri Shinigami Shinta The Demon Slayer

You mean they're gonna fight? OH! OH! Link to where I can read this please!

I prefer anime to manga but in this case I'll make an exception. I'm mainly just gonna skim and look at the action scenes but yeah this I gotta see.

20. Ghost King's Apprentice