Manga Bleach is now over

Discussion in 'Anime and Manga' started by CaptainMIG, Aug 18, 2016.

1. CaptainMIG Gummi Ship Junkie

another long series has been made finished. all i can say is that the ending is more intriguing than naruto's. now the only question is will there be a bleach gt?

2. Arch Mana Knight

Well Bleach's ending was pretty bad...But apparently there'll be a live action movie so we'll see how that goes.

3. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Yeah, I know they were kind of rushing at the end, but those last 3 chapters make even Toriko's ending feel more natural and not-so-rushed. Heck, they don't even explain what that kid is doing with that hole at the end. He just slams his hand in it and all of a sudden the power disappears? How does that work? Though I wouldn't mind if they made 2 or 3 epilogue chapters like they do with a lot of famous shounen jump manga so you get a nice feel for what happens with all the characters afterwards.

4. Spike H E R O

It ended like most Shounens do; lots of wish-fulfillment and kids running around. Nothing all that special.

I really wanted to see Shuuhei's Bankai, though :T

5. Rhyagella Merlin's Housekeeper

I'd hate to appear as someone just salty, but that ending was just out there crazy bad. It feels like he was pressured to do a Naruto-esque ending or just wanted to end it because he didn't like his own story anymore. I mean even the characters were out of key, and some of the decisions were incredibly ignorant and kind of distasteful. Oh well I suppose. I just kept track of it lately, as it went downhill several years ago so the loss isn't too much for me as a reader.

6. Day~Dream Kingdom Keeper

I could've sworn it had ended long ago...

I found the last battle was a bit... anti-climactic. You would think they would go all out for the end, but no. Just seemed rushed and like the easy way out. I did enjoy though seeing the time skip and the couples and their kids. (my fanfic heart was overjoyed)

7. Labrys King's Apprentice

To tell you the truth, I'm not a huge fan of endings with final pairings (like Naruto and Digimon Adventure). But the Bleach ending was aweful, it was rushed, not very well explained, and the final fight is so terrible it's kinda sad. I feel like this is a slap on the face to all the longtime fans that read the series since the very first chapter and waited patiently for each chapter just to get this for the long-run.

8. Dravoo Traverse Town Homebody

Personally I'm glad it's finally dead. It had gone to sh*t long, long ago and keeping it around just felt like kicking a dead horse. I do think it had potential and I often wonder what brought it down. This is probably the best I've found to a decent answer:

9. Dravoo Traverse Town Homebody

This happened.

Hilarious joke. xD A shame though. I think short stories on most characters would help.