Birth by Sleep BbS: volume 2 -Possible Spoilers-

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Noise, Jan 21, 2011.

1. Noise For Love and Justice

OK, so right now im not sure if this is in the correct place but this thread can be moved.

My theory is very simple....

this game takes place during the 10 years Aqua was roaming the Realm of Darkness. While she was there, she say the worlds that in the original KH game were taken over by darkness and that's how we see Castle of Dreams (Aqua says,(in my really not good Japanese) "is that?" or "that's!" like "is that [the castle in Cinderellas world?] ) So basically we are gonna play up until she sees Ansem the Wise. and the reason she walks really slow is more than likely because she fights a very powerful enemy right before.

Who the villain of the game is...I don't know. it could be some form of Xehanort or it could be something else.

now I know you are all very upset that its another, what you would call "filler", but Nomaru is trying to weave an epic tale... and his story of KH3 has alot of back story. Yes Days and coded were pretty much pointless games....and the wait is gonna be long. But since this game is focusing on BBS and how those peoples life's shaped everyone elses...its gonna be a legit game. don't worry.

thoughts?

2. Arch Mana Knight

There really isn't anything Aqua can do there. It seems the closest thing to a direct sequel for Birth by Sleep would be KH3. The chances of her being the main character is slim. As for anyone else being the main character of the game, there really isn't anybody who could fit that role. Unless you want to play as Mickey for an entire game. <<

What if Volume 2 isn't a game? Is it the title of the new secret ending? That'd make more sense. I'm not sure what the new secret ending is titled, if anyone knew I'd be happy to learn.

3. Noise For Love and Justice

after this post i watched the video over and over again...and I kinda saw that it is basically going to involve the time Aqua is in the Realm of Darkness.

But I dont understand...i thought the video we just saw was the secret ending of BBS FM...or are you saying that BBS v2 is going to be the secret ending of DDD?

although i agree that it could me more of a movie than an actual game

4. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

The video you saw was the secret ending to BBS FM,I think what Terra was trying to say was that "BBS v2" is just the name of the secret ending, like "Deep dive" was the name of the first secret ending.

This would be an interesting game, I thought nearly the same thing when I watched it but thinking about it now, what can Aqua do? She doesn't have her keyblade and she's stuck in a place where time slows down (hence why she doesn't get any older). I think it'll be part of a game but I highly doubt Aqua will be the main character.

5. Noise For Love and Justice

oh...i thought this was the secret ending to BBS final mix...whatever. I do feel that this is an important part in the story and Nomaru isnt just milking kingdom hearts.. (he is...but...you know what i mean)

I guess my whole theory was Aqua running around in the Realm of Darkness..but now im starting to get confused lol

6. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

No, it is the secret ending to BBS FM. It's just given the name BBS v2.

It could be like the prologue to KH3 (or whichever game it'll be part of) just like the 6 days of being Roxas in KH2, I don't know though, it surely would be interesting.

7. LeKeyBoi Merlin's Housekeeper

That would be an interesting plot, to play as a character like for the beginning of the game to get a feel of what the story will unfold to be. Cause as much as we all might have hated going through it (making us feel like noobs xD) It was interesting, the filler, the clips concept. It was good. I really do look forward to this chapter of Kingdom Hearts. We'll just have to wait and see.

8. Kyubi the Keyblade Master Twilight Town Denizen

She is currently wielding Eraqus' Master Keeper, so I'd say she's more than capable of holding her own in a fight.

9. Dal Merlin's Housekeeper

The fact that I love BSS, I wouldnt mind a sequel. Haha.
    Weaving that final ending is indeed important, but i just hope it doesn't build up too much expectations for too many people.

It would make sense that it would explain the tale of Aqua being in the CoD, but there are plenty more possibilities all during that time.

-Dal

10. Sufris Twilight Town Denizen

That's actually a really valid theory.

And quite honestly, I don't think it would be a secret ending. A movie, sure, but when has KH become anything other than a game and a manga? I don't see it happening, but there's a first time for everything.

Have you noticed Nomura's pattern, though (of course you have!)?

Certain new things that appear in each game:

BBS: X-blade and the "complete" Kingdom Hearts the X-blade coexists with. Unversed.
    KH1: Heartless, Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, etc... (this was the first game)
    Chain of Memories: Introduces the Organization...or part.
    358/2 Days: Introduces Xion.
    KHII: Introduces the Nobodies and the whole Organization XIII, as well as other things I will not list down cause frankly, I'm lazy. XD
    Re: Coded: Introduces a whole new world virtually through Jimmini's Journal, wherein you find out about bugs and such.
    Dream Drop Distance: ...err...N/A.

What I'm trying to say is, have you noticed how Nomura always throws in something we never expect in each KH game? I'm not saying you're wrong, because I agree with you. It's Aqua in the Realm of Darkness.

So basically, wait. Because we never know what Nomura's thinking. v.v

Besides, we know nothing about the Realm of Darkness other than it has darkness...and a few other things that don't really help, either.

11. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

Ah yes thank you, I realised this shortly after posting that. Then it's perfectly possible to have a game revolving around Aqua and her time spent in Darkness, it surely would be interesting but I would rather not an entire game be created out of it.

12. Hiro ✩ Guardian

I think that BBs Volume 2 is just KH3 with a diffrent name

13. Ventus PSP Aqua Gummi Ship Junkie

I think the reason why it said BBS vol.2 at the end was because if there ever was going to be one then whatever we saw in the video is what it might have looked liked or been about. but I doubt it will be made in a game.

14. kingdom01 Moogle Assistant

Maybe when aqua saw the castle it was during the time the heartless started taking over the worlds. So the castle was apart of the world of darkness and then aqua was surprised to see it there. But then Sora saved the world (and many others) and brought them back. But i'm not sure about aqua's adventure in the world of darkness, i don't really see much that can happen that will effect the main kingdom hearts story.

15. Zter Banned

I don't think Aqua was there for ten years though. She was probably there for one year at most. If it does get made into a game, I'll love if the Mysterious Figure was the last boss or at least hinted at what he is.

16. Shinichi Izumi Totally Pink and stuff

BbS: volume 2

okay im sure almost everyone here has seen zero point but is what is birth by sleep volume 2??? and WTF nomura is a clifhanger all you gona give us

17. Misty gimme kiss

At the end of the Zero Point video, there's a message that says "Birth by Sleep Volume Two." As Birth by Sleep ends rather unresolved, some people speculate that there will be a new game called something along the lines of Birth by Sleep Volume Two. Others think that they were simply referring to BBSFM, that it is Birth by Sleep Volume Two.

Either way, I don't believe that there have been any official announcements about it.

18. P Banned

Just readding this, as it seems to have been deleted somehow, and the more views on a topic there are, the better answered the question is, right?

Personally, I don't think it was a (sub)title for BBS, because usually it would be placed at the beginning of the game, as opposed to the end. By placing it at the end, it is implying that there is more to the story. While Ven is unlikely to see the light of day until later, Terra has the business with Eraqus' heart to be resolved, and Aqua has the matter of the castle we saw in the secret episode to be dealt to. There's something displeasing about the explanation that she spent ten years in the Realm of Darkness, just wandering.

19. Shikou Kingdom Keeper

Birth By Sleep sequel / Vol.2?

Wow guys really? There isn't a single trend questioning Vol.2? *sigh* Oh well, I'll be the first.
    First thing is first, in BBS FM there is a ending saying BBS is 0 and KH1 is 1 then it shows 0.5 meaning there will be a game between BBS and KH1 right? Tetsuya Nomura said he will do 3 more games and finish Versus XIII then he will work on KH3 didn't he?

Which are the games?
    1.Re:Coded
    2.KH DDD
    3.??? <----Is this BBS Vol.2?

To be perfectly honest I wouldn't mind waiting another few years for KH3 because I have so much on my plate to pass the time. Shoot, I dont even care if Versus XIII comes out in 10 more years because that is another thing that's keeping KH3 from development.

20. Krowley Moderator

I don't think there is another installment before KH3
    I thought the 3 games were BBS, Re:Coded, and KH3D

Taken from Wikipedia:
    In an interview with Tetsuya Nomura, he stated that his team is currently too busy with other projects such as Final Fantasy Versus XIII to work on Kingdom Hearts III. He also stated that his team was doing research concerning the high-definition graphics of the game, and depending on the technical requirements of the next generation consoles, Kingdom Hearts III may see a release on existing platforms. Story-wise, Nomura has revealed that it will pick up directly after the events of Dream Drop Distance and serve as the final chapter of the Xehanort Saga.