Ask me about my Kingdom Hearts OC

Discussion in 'Workshops & Recreation' started by cstar, Jun 3, 2018.

1. cstar stay away from my waifu

This is inspired by Tale's "ask me about my DND bard" thread.

I'm currently having problems where I think of too broad concepts and the world building and don't think much about basic kinds of questions that should be on the simpler end of things. Or even just questions that may be irrelevant when thinking about what kind of a person they are.

I'm also gonna try and answer the questions in character as if talking to a very trusted friend with some of these deeper questions. Since realistically the character might not answer them but I wanna get a hang on realistic dialogue writing too.

Thank you in advance!

2. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

1. What's your Hogwarts House?

2. What do you like better, dinner or dessert? Or breakfast? XD

3. Do you enjoy music? What kinds? Do you play any instruments? Do you sing?

4. Do you like to read? Or do you prefer a life of action?

That's good for now, I think. Maybe I'll come up with more later. xD

3. cstar stay away from my waifu

1. What's your Hogwarts House
    "I... wasn't entirely sure what this was about, so I did some research and took a test and. Well, apparently I am a Hufflepuff or something? I like badgers."

2. What do you like better, dinner or dessert? Or breakfast? XD
    "Eating food is always good no matter what meal. That said, I find myself quite really liking sweets now that I have the chance to try them. I'd probably pick dinner though, because its the only meal I feel full."

3. Do you enjoy music? What kinds? Do you play any instruments? Do you sing?
    "I like music, but I don't go outta my way to listen to it. I think the type I listen to is classical? It's whatever my friends are playing at the time. And I can't sing. Well, more like I don't sing. I can probably carry a tune I just don't like to."

4. Do you like to read? Or do you prefer a life of action?
    "Well, I can't read. Teaching... litter race sea? It wasn't on the 'need to knows' of my homeworld. So I'm always for a life of action, might as well learn on the field."

4. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

But who is answering these questions?

5. cstar stay away from my waifu

"Oh. Sorry. My name's Takehiko Hidaka , but you can call me Take. I'm 16 years old and I'm male. Not really the most amazing with introductions I'm afraid."

6. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

What are your hobbies? Do you have a big family or is it kinda small?

7. cstar stay away from my waifu

"I don't usually have leisure time anymore, but when I did I would go 'adventuring'. Ya know, when a little kid would explore a forest near their home and find small things to get entertained by? I also liked to just take someone's stuff and just move it over somewhere else. Like if someone had their keys on the desk, I'd move it on top of the dresser. Or move someone's pocketwatch from their right pocket to their left pocket. I still do that. Sleight of hand I think that's called?

I'd say my family was an average size for my homeworld, I have two parents and had four brothers. So including me it was a family of seven. My uncle lived with us briefly for a while too, but that was only when his house was destroyed. Now he lives on his own again."

8. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

What's your world like?

9. cstar stay away from my waifu

ooc: please stop posting these really short one sentence posts please, there should be more substance and you can ask more than once question in a post.

"My homeworld is just filled with huge mountains, probably bigger than any mountains you've seen on your world or any other world. The bottom is very barren so most of the vegetation grows on the mountains. It's rather cold, but the village is built in a part where it's just below the snow caps and is still a bit too cold for snow to form. Everything is built with the idea of it being fireproof but also easily replaceable should it need to be, most of the houses are built into the mountain, but many of the people on the disposable end of the village live in houses that are freestanding and aren't the most invulnerable to fire."

10. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Hi hi! Nice to meet you!!! Just some questions for you, if that's alright!

Question 1:
    What's your favorite color?

Question 2:
    What's your favorite season?

Question 3:
    Anybody you look up to?

Question 4:
    Is there anybody you're not a big fan of?

Alright! I think that should be good for now! I'll probably have more questions for you soon!!

11. Arch Mana Knight

Here are some familiar questions to keep the ball rolling.

Question 1:
    What are you so afraid of?

Question 2:
    What do you want outta life?

Question 3:
    What's most important to you?

12. cstar stay away from my waifu

"Hello. Absolutely, feel free!"

"Ooo... hm... I think it might be red. I really like the color red. I know I wear a lot of green but it's more the uniform. Ya know?"

"Spring. It's when the leaves begin to grow again and is always welcoming after harsh winters."

"I look up to all my older brothers. I'd even say I look up to my little brother. I care a lot about them, they've taught me a lot and got me through hard times."

"I don't think there's anyone out there I... hate? There are quite a few people I can't see eye to eye with. The person I probably don't get along with the most is the high councilor on my homeworld, Hotaka. But that feels like it's often him not liking me more than me not liking him..."

"Hm... I'm... afraid of becoming a stranger and distant from the things I care about and those I love and have sworn to protect."

"Well ya know. Protect the weak, save the world. Slay the dragon, kiss the boy- girl. Kiss the girl. That ol' chestnut."

"My family and my friends. Who are basically my family anyway."

13. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

1. What do you value more than anything else in the world?

2. What is one thing you would never be able to forgive if it were done to you or a loved one?

3. How far are you willing to go to achieve your goals? Do you draw a line somewhere, or do you believe the ends justify the means?

4. What is your most treasured possession?

14. cstar stay away from my waifu

"Hm... I... huh... I don't know. Loyalty? No... Honesty."

"If someone killed or seriously harmed someone I love. I would never be able to forgive them."

"I'm willing to give my life for my cause. But I'm not so keen to sacrifice others for it. A peaceful solution is not always possible, but I'd never sacrifice many for few."

"A stone my brother Iwao made for me, along with lookalikes my other brothers got. It has a carved and painted dragon shape in it. I carry it everywhere so there's always a piece of my family and home with me."

15. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

1. Do you have any pets?

2. Do you have a best friend? Who is it?

3. If you died today, what would be your regret?

4. What's the funniest thing that's ever happened to you?

16. cstar stay away from my waifu

"No. It's seen as a bit of a waste on my homeworld to keep a pet. BUT a friend of mine unfortunately passed on and I've been watching over her cat, Nini. Does that count."

"Um, I don't know if it's mutually exclusive, but my best friend's name is Chrono. He helped me be able to summon the keyblade and trained with me under the same master. I like his pocketwatch."

"That I didn't get the chance to say goodbye to my little brother."

"Oh my gosh. Okay you have to hear this. So one of my neighbors: his name was Jin, was trying to walk back with me home from a training day and one of the mountain goats on my homeworld ended up sneaking up behind him and let out this scream and Jin screamed back right at it. It then just seemed to try and communicate with him and we all just kept screaming at it back and forth until the adults told us to stop. It was amazing. Oh man... I hope Jin is doing well."

17. Rinzler Destiny Islands Resident

Hey there Take! I'm kinda new round these parts, so my OC and I would like to ask you a couple questions. Go on and say hello Marx.

Marx: Uhh... Hey there...

He's not really a people person, I'm teaching him a little. (Eventually I'll be posting my own ask with Marx and other OC's sometime soon.) But that's besides the point! Do you have family? If so who are they and what do they like to do??

Marx: My turn I guess... *clears throat* Take, what would you like to do when you grow up? To add on that, why?