Birth by Sleep Aqua's armour

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Ralor, Oct 19, 2010.

1. Ralor Twilight Town Denizen

I mean... wtf? Remember what Xigbar said when he was stalking following Xemnas in Final Mix? That he heard someone else's voice when Xemnas was talking to it? Sure some people would say it's Aqua.

But if that's the case, why does Aqua appear so clueless to what's occurring in the outside world? She appeared to know nothing about what was happening in the secret ending. So who was that talking? >.>

2. Arch Mana Knight

Aqua's armor was found with "Terranort". For all we know, it might've been a lingering sentiment and couldn't have actually been a real person. Or Xemnas had a secret ally or something(unlikely). Take the scene with a grain of salt. That's the most I can say.

3. Patman Bof

My take on that is that he was talking to Terraqus/Eraqus. Xigbar knows Aqua, I think he would have done the math if he heard a girl' s voice

By the way, does anyone know why the Keyblade that Riku gave to Kairi in KH2 was one of Aqua' s Keyblade ? How come ?

4. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

Very true. It's clear that the memory of the BbS trio was fresh in Xigbar's mind, or else he wouldn't have seen Ventus when he looked at Xion in 358/2 Days. So I think we can reasonably assume it wasn't Aqua's voice he heard.

Whoever it is, it's possible the other voice is the MF. It seems like the only time Xemnas would have been in contact with him that the Organization wouldn't have known about bar Xigbar, and they must have interacted somehow, if we assume Xemnas aped the MF's combat style.
    I don't think Nomura thought very hard about that. That tends to be the case with certain things in the series, e.g. the similarities between the Vanitas and Ansiku's outfits. Also, I believe it's been stated on multiple occasions that pretty much everything relating to Kairi is a red herring.

5. Umiyuri Papaeyra Gummi Ship Junkie

(The connection between Vanitas and Riku's armour becomes kinda obvious if you abide to the belief that Ansem Seeker of Darkness had memories of being Master Xehanort. Ansem Seeker of Darkness wears the clothes he had as Master Xehanort, and Riku's armour is directly based on Vanitas' armour; it's like a standard uniform for Xehanort and his apprentices. As for the Destiny's Embrace, assume that it isn't an Aqua-specific Keyblade, but just a Keyblade relating to Kairi and the Destiny Islands instead, that isn't representative of anything particular like, Sora's promise, which is the meaning of the Oathkeeper.)

Either the Mysterious Figure has been around in Nomura's mind since making KHII+, or it's a conversation between Xemnas and Terra.

6. Chevalier Crystal Princess

I believe you mean something like this.

Master Xehanort did tell Terra that he was only one of the many roads he could take. Not only this, but in the Re:Coded secret ending Yen Sid implies that Xehanort isn't working alone and was probably making his move.

7. TheVader74 Gummi Ship Junkie

Xigbar said he heard a voice. Just because he didn't say whose voice it was doesn't mean it couldn't have been Aqua's. Common belief is that it was Aqua's Lingering Sentiment talking to Xemnas. Aqua doesn't have knowledge of these conversations because she's not communicating through the Armour. The Armour communicates of its own volition.

Considering we know even less about the MF, I seriously doubt that. Why would Xemnas say hello to his friend, the armour, then begin talking to a mysterious cloaked man who looks very smilar to him?

Xehanort wasn't working alone and we know it. Braig, anyone?

8. Chevalier Crystal Princess

I thought of this for a moment, but I find it highly strange that Yen Sid would talk as if Xehanort had someone very strong at his side. Not just plain ol' Braig, which wasn't that much of threat alone. To be honest, I think it may be related to the MF somehow.

9. Ralor Twilight Town Denizen

^This. I mean, look at how many people Sora and Riku have beaten that people with exceedingly great fighting skill would be unable to face. You have to assume that it would be someone around as powerful as MF, although I prsonally think that these 'accomplices' are
    keyblade masters themselves. It would explain why Yen Sid would say that one keyblade master would not be enough and would want to make Sora and Riku masters as well...

10. Xeitr The False Image Gummi Ship Junkie

here is where my idea that we'll see terranort as the main bad guy with the ability to split himself into xemnas and ansem seeker of darkness at will and fight you two on one

11. Twilight Knight Traverse Town Homebody

I'm gonna go with the Mysterious Figure theory. Because I can... >_>

12. Autosaver Merlin's Housekeeper

Slight bump
    People have been wondering the connection of why Kairi has Aqua's keyblade.
    Didn't Aqua give Kairi some light? The keyblade could of eventually came to her.

13. Ralor Twilight Town Denizen

Actually, I think it's the other way around. Kairi was born a child of absolute light, and thus SHE passed some of her light into AQUA, causing Aqua to obtain a version of Kairi's natural keyblade... Notice how Aqua obtains it after meeting Kairi?