Birth by Sleep Aqua (spoilers)

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by SoXra, Dec 8, 2011.

1. SoXra Merlin's Housekeeper

Do you guys know did Aqua stay at realm of darkness? im just wondering. never played bbs tho.

2. Krowley Moderator

HIGH SPOILERS

Are you sure?
    It could ruin the game for you if you ever decide to play it.
    Last chance to reconsider.
    Well okay, since your so sure.
    Yes. She is seen talking with Ansem the wise in the secret ending of BBS.
    In Kingdom Hearts Re:coded, Aqua is revealed to be one of the many people connected with Sora's heart, causing Mickey to ask Sora to rescue them.

3. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

Nobody knows exactly how she did. ATTENTION to high spoilers in Krowley's post.
    Maybe Ven and Terra was protecting her. But I am sure that she won't give up to the darkness, so she somehow could fight all that time. And, there may be something while Sora don't save them, like something Aqua was busy with.

4. Krowley Moderator

Noted,
    Edited my previous post.

5. Blader Traverse Town Homebody

Wouldn't that possibly be BBS Vol 2?

6. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

I was thinking the same thing.

That secret scene in Final Episode (Birth by Sleep) of khbbs is bothering me. And I saw that
    Aqua found a castle...

7. gamehelp1000 Moogle Assistant

how did Aqua..

how did Aqua get out of the realm of darkness, and how did her armour ended up in the room of sleep????
    and another thing, I am kinda new to this site and just working out where to go to ask the right questions in the right places and that, so if I'm in the wrong place, plz say so... :)

8. Arch Mana Knight

In Birth by Sleep it's shown that when Terranort(Xehanort who possessed Terra) tried plunging himself into darkness to get rid of Terra's influence, Aqua went after them. She sent her armor and Terranort out of the Realm of Darkness to save Terra, and sadly that meant saving Xehanort as well, so that's how her armor is found outside of the Realm of Darkness. It was already with Terranort.

So far, Aqua has not been seen to escape the Realm of Darkness. It is implied that Sora will have to save her as well as the others(Ven and Terra).

9. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

Two things: I believe this belongs to Birth by Sleep Section, this section is for Help with the game, like bosses and others. =)
    Second, DON'T READ THIS if you didn't played khbbs and don't want to kill the mood.

At the end of the game, Mickey take Ven and Aqua to Mysterious Tower. Then Aqua get Ven and Ven sleeping open a path to Land of Departure. That was consumed by the Darkness.
    Eraqus told Aqua that if this happen, she have to take his Keyblade and seal the world in oblivion. Then the world is now known as Castle Oblivion. Where Ven is sleeping.

So, out of the Castle Oblivion path, guided by Terra, Aqua go to Hollow Bastion. Fight with Terranort (Xehanort with Terra's body) and Terra tries to go to the Realm of Darkness, where would never hurt anyone anymore. But Aqua rescued him, but to do this she used her armor and Keyblade to send Terra back to the Realm of Light. Unfortunately with Xehanort.

Aqua is now in Realm of Darkness. She didn't get out there until now. The rest I didn't understand, like she fought with... a Darkness creature. I can't say anything because I don't know anything. I gonna buy the PSP and khbbs and see for myself.

10. quite right! Also. From what i have heard, aqua gets out and ends up in that beach that Xemnas and Roxas meet at a point in kh2/358(i know its still part of the realm of darkness but...). anyway she is with i think ansem the wise talking after she escaped the pathway she was at thees are following the events of kh2 before coded or so on. ATW tells Aqua whats happened in her absence and how long she's been gone (which i find odd that she is still sane getting out of there after like 11 years) and this go's on but if your wondering i got this info from a site that said that that was part of the secret cut scene in bbsfm

11. Arch Mana Knight

So far she hasn't escaped. Also, that "Darkness creature" is called Hunter of the Dark...or "Red Eyes" as some call it. The gameplay in Final Mix involving Aqua where she fights that boss is directly after she gets stuck in the Realm of Darkness. Essentially it's just filler material that isn't important to the story.

Actually she didn't escape. Both she and Ansem the Wise are still in the Realm of Darkness. She's been in there longer than Ansem. It's merely coincidence that they finally meet each other since Ansem has been in the Realm of Darkness before even KH1(it was when he got kicked out of Radiant Garden by "Terranort"). Aqua meets Ansem the Wise after the events of KH2 since he got transported to the Realm of Darkness during the explosion of his machine(which returned Riku to his normal form). All he really tells her is that while he was around he had seen a keyblader(Sora) save the worlds. Aqua thinks it might've been Ven or Terra but she finds out that it's Sora...and of course this already implies that she's been in the Realm of Darkness for a long time. From the ending of Birth by Sleep all the way until after KH2. She's still there as of now.

Anyways, that scene you're mentioning is also in the regular version of Birth by Sleep.

12. but i understand i dont know much of bbs because i dont own it but i barrow it from a friend so my knowledge of its worlds and way its planned is very limited to me so i would not quite know all the inns and outs of it