Square-Enix Another Action RPG From Square

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Arch, Dec 3, 2011.

1. Arch Mana Knight

No wait! It's not related to this!

http://andriasang.com/comz6n/squenix_ps3_and_vita_arpt/

Basically, it's using the "Unity Engine" not the Unreal Engine like the other RPG that already has artwork up. It's being made for the PS3 and Vita...and it's being developed by...wait for it...

The team that's supposed to be making Versus and that will be responsible for KH3. Wtf? This doesn't make any sense! Unless of course Versus is near completion. There's not any info about it other than that. Just the hardware, the engine, and the team making it. Oh and the fact that it's an "Action RPG". I really hope Square knows what they're doing.

2. Stella Nox Fleuret Hollow Bastion Committee

I'd love to see some concept for this. Or a name. Or something.

And I hope Versus is near completion, so we can see something about this. But I'm not going to rush.

3. Arch Mana Knight

I'm wondering if maybe this game is actually KH3. The only time the "Versus and KH" team have worked on more than one project at once is when they helped FFXIII's team get the game out on time. So this game is going to be made before or after KH3. Both cases mean bad news. If this game comes out before KH3, we'll have to wait another couple of years before KH3 comes out! If this game comes out after, this news is pretty much useless because we'd know about this game way too early. Wtf is Square doing? ; ;

4. libregkd -