and in my mind and out my ear and in my ear and out my mouth and out my mouth and in my mind and in

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by cstar, Feb 22, 2018.

1. cstar stay away from my waifu

A door
    A door
    A door?
    A door!
    A door~
    A door
    The door
    The door?
    The door?!
    Get the door!
    Get the door!
    GET THE DOOR
    GET THE DOOR
    The door must suffer for it's transgressions
    It allowed entry
    The door
    Get the door
    Get the door
    It knocks. It knocks.
    We knock

We knock. We knock.
    Knock knock knock knock knock.
    Who's there?

Who's There?

W h o ' s
    xx t h e r e ?

Welcome! Welcome my friend! Well, you might not be my friend. I don't know who you are in this moment. You are meerly a hypothetical. As I imagine the door slowly creak open and watch your nonexistent face peer in. Possibly out of concern. Possibly not. Perhaps this is exactly what you expected. Perhaps you didn't know what to expect. But welcome! I don't exactly have anything planned today. I don't normally get visitors. Well, that's not true. My brother constantly has people over. But no visitors here for me. So I don't plan anything in advance. Or cook. Or anything like that. As far as I am aware you just kind of walked over and into the door without permission. Actually that isn't true either. You may have thought I gave permission. I didn't. I simply welcomed the stranger into my hypothetical since you were otherwise curious enough to keep going.

It's fine. It's all fine really. We'll all be fine. Well, maybe not. Some of us might not be fine. It's hard to create strawmen that are accurate, it's why you shouldn't use strawmen for anything other than chasing away crows. And I don't even know if that works. It may. It might be the same reason why they used to leave fake coyotes out on the baseball fields in my hometown to keep birds from eating seeds or staying away from the grass.

Grass. Grass. I ate grass when I was a kid. Because someone told me dandelions were edible so I ate grass. My mom said humans can't digest grass properly because we don't have multiple stomachs. Then someone told me that it really messes with your teeth. Well, that might be true. I mean, I have to get my teeth removed.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

I remembered the numbers a little while. One was actually 26. Or was in 28? I don't remember and that causes problems.

Not remembering always causes problems.

Problems.

Problems.

So many problems.

The world is filled with problems.

But I'm bad at math so who knows how well I'll solve them.

I can't solve the world's problems. But I think I can solve my train of thought problem now.

x
    x

Yep.
    Yep yep.
    That worked after all.

2. Arch Mana Knight

uh...I see the word math in there somewhere.

3. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

Can’t imagine why.

4. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Did you binge watch Doctor Who or something?