10 unconventional / unpopular opinions that you have

Discussion in 'Debate Corner' started by Styx, Jul 24, 2013.

1. Styx That's me inside your head.

Oh yeah, let's turn up this heat!

1. Babies aren't cute. They are ugly pink lumps.
    2. There's no such thing as "too soon" if a joke is genuinely witty.
    3. Consensual incest is okay.
    4. Respect must be earned. Opinions do not deserve respect by default, nor does faith.
    5. Certain African nations have become a lost cause (e.g. Zimbabwe) and I'd fully understand if the West would stop dirtying their hands on them.
    6. Relationships should not have "sex breaks". The duties of a relationship come with the privileges: holding off sex because it "doesn't feel right" anymore and still calling yourself a couple is not an option.
    7. Cheap forms of captital punishment are acceptable in certain cases, even if these methods look icky.
    8. A majority of "friendzoned" guys is frustrated because they don't get laid. Even the ones that aren't should get their priorities straight. Cherish the friend that you have rather than lamenting the relationship that isn't to be. And yes, I know this is difficult.
    9. The planet can live fast and die young for all I care. Don't expect me to take part in environmentalism.
    10. Acceptable drinking age: 16. Acceptable age of consent: 16. Acceptable gambling age: none as long as you have a steady income.

Was worried I wouldn't get to 10, and ended up having to leave some out. I'll add more when I feel like it. Have fun being unconventional, but don't turn the thread into a flame war.

2. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

I believe in hope and looking on the bright side of things. It's disgusting this is even an unpopular idea for people.

Gambling adverts should be banned and televised/mobile gambling should also be banned. Betting shops and gambling halls are fine. I've read enough to see it has the same failings as alcoholism and drug abuse and being as addictive, and also that totally banning everything wouldn't work, so instead best to curve it.

That no one in a built up area should live by themselves. We have constant housing problems, and a ton of people living by themselves, if at least two people lived in every property, we wouldn't have to knock down shops and build on fields at such a rate if this happened.

Same with cars, no one should drive alone in their car. Someone will be going your way too, and the amount of traffic and pollution that would cut down if this would in place would certainly help.

That prisons should focus on rehabilitation, people with emotions on the subject should be left out of decisions and capital punishment should stay as illegal as possible. Barbarian societal norms need to start dying out, they've obviously failed at being an effective means to and ends a majority of the time.

People should sleep naked. Seriously, why is this weird for a lot of people?

You don't need to do something for a reward of any sorts. Some people are naturally 'evil' and do 'evil' stuff because it's who they are, apparently people don't believe others can do good things just because they can and not for a reason. Not everything needs a reason.

That sex isn't all that important in life. Sure it's enjoyable, but stop caring about it like it will lead you to the promised land. That's just some chemicals telling you it will be good, and my mind has lied enough to me that I won't listen to it all the time. Take control of yourself sometimes, pleasure in moderation.

That in reality, nationality is just a regulation and not a fact of life. We're all human, we all live on the same planet, borders don't mean anything, and we're all pretty much just disagreeing on opinions and actions. Utter bull to think nationality matters.

America isn't great. Simple is all, it's not the best and shouting 'USA! USA! USA' isn't convincing me nor yourself, I assure you.

3. vaporeon Merlin's Housekeeper

1. Channing Tatum isn't attractive in my honest opinion. To each his own, however.

2. Having a preference or favoring something (ex: large breasts over small breasts, red hair over black hair) is NOT shaming or shallow. You like what you like.

3. If you preach that you wear certain clothes and listen to music and do things to show and express who you are but then you complain that people are judging you based on what you listen to or wear...Uh, yeah, this one pretty much speaks for itself.

4. Rebelling is ridiculous unless it has a cause. Most people now just like to rebel to be nonconforming and stand out. I can't stand seeing someone flip off a camera trying to prove how edgy they are. It's classless and immature.

5. I don't want to wake up to cute texts every morning. I don't want you to text me 24/7 all throughout the day until I fall asleep. I want you to spend time with me and really bond. Hearing the same "omg ily bb u r mi lief" every day will lose its meaning. And it's childish.

6. We live in such a weak generation. My blood boils whenever I see a post or picture that says something like, "I'm (not) okay." It makes me want to scream.

I know there's more, but these are the only ones I could think of on the spot.

4. Krowley Moderator

1. I don't like the term "African American" being used to describe black people. More than half probably don't even come from Africa, but they are just lumped into that ancestry. I am fine with just using the color so long as it is not used in an offensive mean.
    2. I think women are sexier in pajamas, then in lingerie. I just want them to be comfortable...
    3. I don't like Lightning from Final Fantasy XIII. In fact, I really don't like the XIII series all that much. I found XII to have better gameplay.
    4. I only enjoy romantic comedies that are set in earlier times, or in other languages. Includes Princess Bride, Amelie, and Moonrise Kingdom. I think modern ones are far too repetitive.
    5. Education should not matter when applying for a job. If you can prove that you can do the job competently and without fail, then how you gained the skills to do so shouldn't be a deciding factor.
    6. Pride shouldn't be a sin. I get why it is, but I just don't think it's all that bad.
    7. Instead of exploring what's in space, we should kind of be concerned with our own planet before looking for more.
    8. When showing commercials for a new type of medicine, the distributors of the product should be listing the side effects on the screen instead of showing happy memories being made. Don't be selling anti-depression medication and quickly say that it may cause depression.
    9. I don't want sexy, busty women to kick ass in media. I want regular, strong, commanding, adversity defying women to kick ass in media. I could care less if the girl is attractive, so long as she is well written. (Lucky for Daenerys, she's both)
    10. I don't like many of the new superhero films. This could just be the comic nerd inside me talking, but I think they could have been done far better.

5. EvilMan_89 Code Master

surprised i made it to 10

1. life is more fair than we give it credit for. i get so much crap for thinking this with people saying stuff like "well, what about people who get cancer?". which is why i say "more fair", not "fair". i do believe we have a lot of control over what happens to us in life, and i kind of think that people who are always spouting about how life is so unfair is just using that as an easy excuse for whatever issues they're not handling on their own. i feel that unless something really bad happened to you that you had no control over, you shouldn't complain about life being so unfair.
    2. protestors are really annoying. they block the sidewalks, they are really loud, and i think the majority of them don't know what the hell they're talking about.
    3. the whole "stick it to the man" attitude is stupid.
    4. Resident Evil 6 is a good game. not sure if that's unpopular, i kind of think that most people like it but it's just a very vocal minority that makes it seem like everyone hates it.
    5. bikers should ride on the sidewalk instead of getting their own lane. bikers slow down traffic by so much and quite a few of them break so many rules while they're at it.
    6. most internet commenters are very close minded despite how they pretend not to be.
    7. internet atheists can be really annoying. we get it, you don't believe in God, you don't have to keep making comments about it on facebook or reddit. these people make me embarrassed to be an atheist.
    8. Metal Gear Solid 4 is one of the most overrated games ever.
    9. it's better to watch shows in your own native language rather than sub-titled (if you can help it). i think most people who say that the foreign dub is better only think that because they don't understand the language.
    10. parents should stop trying to be their kid's friend.

6. Patman Bof

I think that one is more politically incorect than unconventional, I have yet to meet anyone who, in practice, doesn' t agree with this. Who here doesn' t think some of, say, Hitler' s opinions were just a smoking pile of **** ?

1 and 9 would be the only ones in your list that I don' t share, which I' m afraid pretty much covers things up on my side. I' ll just add that I believe English is easier to learn than Spanish for someone French, and that it can be delicious to dip cheese in your coffee.

I can' t wait to hear you ***** about them as a pedestrian. XD

7. LARiA Twilight Town Denizen

1. I don't like Hans Andersen's fairy tales. He has a nasty habit of meshing Christian values with children's fiction; it's reminiscent of propaganda, and rather inappropriate to boot. I suspect only hardcore Catholics and people who grew up on Andersen like his tales. The Little Mermaid, The Red Shoes, The Emperor's New Suit. His prose is beautiful, I'll grant him that.

2. I am alright with consensual incest as well.

3. Suicidal people should be allowed to commit suicide. It's abuse to prevent them from doing so, simply because you are not comfortable with the idea.

4. And on that note: Therapy should not be forced upon people (suicidal persons, rape victims, et cetera). Or if it is to be forced upon them, it should only be for a brief period of time; a trial period of sorts. If after say, a month (of daily sessions), they still wish to commit suicide -- let them. No trust is gained from forced therapeutic sessions.

5. It is selfish to procreate, especially when there are already so many children ripe for picking. If you don't have the money to adopt a child from an orphanage, then you don't have the resources to take care of your own.

I'll update this post if/when I think of any more.

8. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

● I object to the idea of an unpopular opinion, especially in spaces which discourage feedback. Everyone has the right to free speech, but not everyone should have the privilege of jumping on the loudspeaker; that is something to be earned by proving oneself a wise and thoughtful individual. The best way to express any opinion, consensus or not, is through calculated word or action in a relevant circumstance, and with the willingness to dialogue about it. Otherwise it's just inviting conflict.

And I think I'll leave it at that, since I'm already at pretty troubling hypocrite levels.

9. Styx That's me inside your head.

That's true, but I've heard the phrase "You should show more respect to his/her opinion" all too often, even on these boards. I think that people just forget that what I mentioned isn't or shouldn't be limited to extremist opinions.

That's actually one I left out of my list.

An unpopular opinion is one that you feel not many people share. Now can we please skip the technicalities and play ball?

10. Guardian Soul hella sad & hella rad

1. I believe feminism is unnecessary in first world countries nowadays. It's doing more harm than good for gender equality in my opinion.
    2. Private healthcare sucks. This is more of an unpopular opinion in the US. In general I just hate it when people instantly believe that private whatever is better than the public option.
    3. I actually like Vaan from XII.
    4. I don't like gender neutral pronouns like xie, xir, hir or anything like that. I will only call you he, she, they or your own name. If you are bothered by this, I'm not really sorry.
    5. I think people should just move on from Makaze's ban. Stop beating a dead horse. There. I said it. I'm ready for the flames of wrath to char me into a crisp.
    6. You may be my elder but that does not mean you have my respect.

I will have to edit this with 4 more opinions later. I can't think of anymore at the moment.

Did you even read the thread title?

11. jafar custom title

1) All drugs should be legal to 18+. And I mean ALL drugs.
    2) Parents must earn their child's respect. It's not a right.
    3) Prostitution should be legalized too.
    4) Fish taste really gross.
    5) Attacking video games for having unrealistic portrayals of women is bullshit. Games are not anymore sexist than any other form of media. Don't make games the focal point of the argument.
    6) KHV was never good.

7) Israel is not the villain in the Middle East shithole situation
    8) This is really annoying to think of more opinions im done

12. Sara Tea Drinker

Don't think that I can reach 10, but I'll try:

1. If you have a screaming kid, leave the building. Especially if it's in a bookstore/library. You can't control the kid, you shouldn't be in public with them, even if you want to go out, you're ruining other people's lives.
    2. Spanking is okay as long as it's not excessive and it gets your point across.
    3. Most Churches at some point will be corrupt and will take your money for some things other than charity, and will use their positions to get out of things that they really shouldn't.
    4. It's okay to express your opinion in public as long as it's something that won't have an angry mob after you and/or is illegal.It's not okay to talk about gross things, like how you dreamt last night how you were beheaded in very graphic detail at a grocery store in line so other people who are waiting can't leave or that someone has diarrhea after your co-worker said they have a weak stomach and can't handle that stuff.
    5. Clean up after your dog, always. I don't care how disgusting it is, clean up after it. Other people have to walk the same place as your dog. (Not as popular as you think.)
    6. If you have a dog that's aggressive, don't bring it to public places, ESPECIALLY off the leash. And ESPECIALLY with children. You can't control the dog, you shouldn't have it and you shouldn't be walking it in an area where it will attack another animal/person. No matter what Fluffy does at home, a lawsuit isn't that fun.
    7. Do a favor to a neighbor once in a while without extra add-ons, it won't kill you and they might return the favor someday.
    8. If you have a squalling baby who's screaming in someone's ear/kid kicking the back of the seat with someone in front of you and the person is getting really irritated, take the kid outside/move to another seat. Don't ruin everyone elses vacation because of your bratty kid/crying baby. It ruins other people's times and not too many people enjoy a baby screaming in their ear during their meals/waiting for a table, and the kicking the back of a persons seat/rubbing their head against their back, constantly poking, even if you apologize, gets downright irritating very fast if the kid doesn't stop, if not, tell the family off, or tell the kid off without the parent being pissed off you did it.
    9. People are allowed to harm/put stuff on their body in any way possible, but not on a crowded trolley going 40 down a highway while spraying on bugspray for your little kid who is going to lose the protection as soon as she jumps in the ocean at her stop. Especially when people are around you who can get it in their eyes/mouth because you didn't do it in your hotel room. But if someone puts it on where you can get away from it, just move if you don't like it. Don't scream at the person who's putting it on because you don't want to move your kids.
    10. In no conditions is it right to hurt/corner an animal, even if it's just shoving a terrified kitten in front of a dog and torturing it to the point where it feels cornered and can't leave. Nor is it right declawing animals for your convenience. Just neuter the animal, the rest should be fine. At the same time, cats and dogs if given an option, if they don't like something, they'll leave. They don't need input from people to decide on what to do, they can handle it all by themselves and if not, they'll cry for help. they don't need people there 24/7 breathing on them to make sure they're okay.

I hope that works.

13. Jiku Neon Kingdom Keeper

1. The term is, "closed minded", not ,"close minded." Is their mind close to something? No. Is the weather in their head feeling a bit close? No. A door is closed when it's not open and close when you're near it. The same applies to anything that can be open or closed. That's how English works, deal with it.
    2. Gender is a linguistic construct to identify people. It's a way to identify someone in speech so that people will actually understand them. It's about creating a distinction based on visual cues and prior knowledge so how you feel is completely irrelevant to the matter. Do what you want, think what you want, but people don't try to make language less efficient because you take issue with it.
    3. Fanfiction is a bad thing. It teaches people not to participate in the full experience of expository writing and overshadows original work in small communities because the readers are lazy. It can be an enjoyable medium, but it's cheap and weak. It's almost as bad as found art and readymades. The whole culture of taking the work of others and rather than using it to inspire your own creation and just desecrating the original is sickening.
    4. The space program is one of the few worthwhile endeavors that the United States of America's governement ever did or ever will again participate in. People are too ignorant to realize it but lots of advancements in technology that are taken for granted are a result of research into rocketry and astronomy.
    5. Something can be objectively a poor piece of entertainment while remaining enjoyable on some level. A movie isn't good because you liked it and it isn't bad because you hated it. Quality and your opinion are basically completely divorced.
    6. Music has gotten worse over time. Since the pop movement began people have been trying to cater to the lowest common denominator. The producers have simply been realizing continuously that what they first thought was the lowest was not so.
    7. Apple computers and OS's aren't even pretty.
    8. Tablet computing is a step backwards.
    9. Online fandoms are bad. They're echo chambers where people can hear only what they want to and can shout down people how disagree. It's a place where people can pretend to be the persecuted minority while maintaining the power of voice of a majority. People need to be able to like what they like as passionately as they do without losing sight of the fact that they are always open to criticism and should take each and every critique to heart and try to make themselves a better, more well rounded people through the efforts of other.
    10. Multiplication tables are worse.

14. Tyrant Valvatorez Gummi Ship Junkie

I have a lot of them....but here we go

10. Final Fantasy XIII SUCKS ASS! The worst Final Fantasy I have ever played, even XIV (before a Relm reborn) was better than it, the sequel doesn't hold up either, how do you think Lightning returns is going to be? Square, stop getting me to like Lighting.

9. 9th Doctor>4th Doctor>10th Doctor>11th Doctor they're all great, but that's just me.

8. KH1 is ten times better than KH2, its more Disney focused, it feels like something Disney would make and it provides a challenge. KH2 just decided to make their own anime plots and put the Disney stuff on the side, and all you need to do to win is "HUR DUR PRESS TRIANGLE!"

7. Persona 3>Persona 4 yes the gameplay is better in 4 but Persona 3 has more interesting characters and a much much darker story, Persona 4 was just to....how do I say it....more "happy feeling"

6. I think the video game industry is dying, games are becoming too easy and are becoming more like movies, eventually the public will just get tired of them and we'll have another video game crash, but fear not because they will rise again from the ashes and we will start again new.

5. Playstation Vita still doesn't have games compared to the 3DS "oh but its going to get games" most of the games are going to be ports from last generation or a dubbed down port of the console version. While I do have hope for the Vita and I know there will be great exclusive Japanese titles for it I think people should steer clear form it for now.

4. My Little Pony is ******ed, I don't understand the appeal of the show, yet people keep telling me that it has adult humor but let me remind you, what cartoon doesn't? And people keep saying they're trying to get society to think guys liking girls stuff is alright, let me tell you right now that I don't think its alright I can't explain it, its something in my mind that says "this is wrong" and before anyone says "you might as well say any cartoon is not acceptable to like" are you going to get kids to honestly sit down and watch Death Note or Code Geass? Not really. Also the autistic fandom is not making the franchise look good, I'd say its more worse than the Sonic fandom, yep I went there.

3. I support gay rights but I can't stand it when the media or society rubs it into my face. Now we've gone as far to make Spiderman gay, I have a gay best friend and she thinks it ridiculous she says "its like religion, no one's ever going to agree so all you have to do is just live with it, that's the harsh reality and I think people are going to start getting more and more annoyed the more we talk about it" I have to agree with that.

2. I love my life and my friends but I myself can't really like myself. I try not to doubt myself but I've done some terrible things back then that I'm not proud of it, I'm not gonna talk about it, I'm not going to share a sob story, and that's for the "help in life" section so I'll leave it off there

1. Doug Walk and mostly everyone on TGWTG are the most annoying and untalented people I have ever seen, their ego's are so high, their reviews are not funny and their fans are annoying. The only person on TGWTG I can say I honestly like(d) is Spoony, but he left so that doesn't matter anymore.

I wish I could make more but the limit is 10 so I'll leave it right there. But trust me there are a lot of things I can't stand.

15. FireRubies1 Merlin's Housekeeper

Well my opinions are probably really insignificant o3o.

1. I hate when people say today's cartoons are stupid and that the older 90s/early 2000s had better cartoons. Imo Adventure Time, Gumball, and Regular Show are waaay better than Johnny Bravo, Ed, Edd,and Eddy(I hate that show so much), and Cow And Chicken. ( I know these have nothing in common, but they're only examples of cartoons I can think of...

2. Dreamworks sucks. Aside from the first 2 Shrek movies and the 3 Madagascar movies I just don't like them.

3. I think most of the anime aimed at boys is bland. Aside from maybe One Piece it usually involves bland characters with a plot I don't care about and maybe loads of annoying fanservice.

~~Uh....will think of more later

16. Arch Mana Knight

Have my children. Now.

I've been trying to think of "unpopular opinions" I have and I can't really think of many that are all that interesting.

1. I don't believe homosexuals have the right to get married. Within religions that are against it. Getting married by court on the other hand is something they do have a right to. Separation of Church and State, people.

2. We have the resources and manpower to continue with space exploration. If you can't admit that space exploration has given some of the greatest advances in science within human history and still has the potential to give so much more, then go live in Canada. The human race has no need for you.

3. I don't like Canada simply because they never declared independence. Seriously, their Queen would hardly take offense to it and it's not like they would need a war to do so these days. Is Canada too cool for independence? Sure it wouldn't really make a difference to anyone but still...

4. Strange double standards girls seem to bring up. "Don't take it personally if a girl does..." is something I saw posted a few minutes ago(not on KHV). First example that popped into my mind but something like that implies that if a guy does this said "thing" then the situation would be completely different and offense should be taken. I suppose I'm not making much sense here. Basically, if you start setting up gender-specific standards and still expect to be treated like an equal, I won't have any problem being genuinely sexist with you.

5. Everyone should learn basic physics. Not even the math portion of it. Just enough so that stupid comments like "if they drill into the Earth they might let all the gravity out" never happen.

6. The Beatles aren't that great. Influential and popular? Yes, but not great.

7. Classic Rock versus modern day rock? Modern rock wins every time. Notice how I didn't say mainstream rock.

8. I liked Snow from FFXIII much more than Lightning. You'd think after all the complaints Cloud got for being "emo" people would latch onto Snow. Lightning was whiny and didn't want to do anything to make the situation better. Snow actually tried getting things done. Sure he had cheesy lines but when you've got a great theme song, it's easy to let that slide.

This. ^

10. Tenth opinion. Posting this at the seventh month of the year. Ten minus seven equals three. Half-Life 3 confirmed. Thank me later.

17. T3F Chaser

Well, most of you have actually said what I wanted to say, but let's see how this goes:

1. People bash TV Talent shows because it's "only for little kids who want to get famous." These are the same people who have no idea how hard the music industry is. I'm going to enter X Factor if I never get a break any other way.

2. VALENTINE'S DAY IS THE STUPIDEST DAY ON THE CALENDAR! I DON'T CARE HOW MUCH YOU LOVE THIS DAY (no pun intended) IT SUCKS! It has objectified the value of love, like "Oh, I've been with my boyfriend for 2 years, so I should get him something that's worth x amount of dollars." See the problem there? Not to sound ridiculously cliche or anything...but it's not that you can't put a price on love, it's that you're not supposed to, but that's all that valentines day does! Valentines Day has made me lose my belief in true love.

3. The stereotypical boyfriend pisses me off. I like paying for my own stuff, so don't pay for more than your half of dinner. I can bring my own jacket, don't bring me yours. I can open a door just fine by myself and SO HELP ME GOD if you text me all day every day I will snap. I love you, I really do. If I didn't love you I would've left you by now. You don't need to do all these other things to show that, it gets on my nerves when you think I can't do everyday stuff by myself.

4. I hate feminism. Well, actually...no I didn't word that properly. I hate feminists who like to rant about every little thing a man does or doesn't do and claim it's sexist. Piss off! Let guys and girls do their own things. Equal rights my ass. Girls who complain about their boyfriends also fit here. You can't expect your man to be around 24/7, just like you can't be around him 24/7.

5. On that note, I believe that homophobes should be allowed to say they don't like gays. Churches should not be pressured into allowing same-sex marriage if it's against their rules. I'm fine with allowing same-sex marriage in a courthouse, but if the church is against it, then their rights should be respected just as much as the homosexuals.

6. I like guys with facial hair. I will not deny it. Beards are sexy. If you ever date me, don't shave. Long hair is also gorgeous on guys, as long as it doesn't go past your shoulders and is well-maintained.

7. I like Nickelback. I am aware that all their songs sound exactly the same, but that just means they're good for mash-up covers

8. FFXIII was a pretty good game with a decent story. While the gameplay was really linear, it was still good. I hated Snow because he always acted like a ******. Vanille was the cheesiest of all the characters and her voice didn't annoy me as much as it annoyed others (yay for being aussie). I will say that Lightning was good until everybody started hyping her up. Fang was more badass. Hell, if we're going through the Final Fantasy series, a LOT more female characters were more badass than Lightning. And my favourite character from FFXIII was Hope-*shot*

9. When children reach a certain age (adulthood, 18+), they should be treated by their parents as equals. I hate having to treat my father like he's the boss, when he orders me around like a slave. As somebody said earlier, a child's respect for their parent is earned, it's not a right.

10. I hate the media in general for fabricating society's expectations. May not necessarily be an unpopular opinion, but I believe that social media sites have turned the younger generations into attention-seeking whores who aren't social at all and can have real anxiety problems if not given as many "likes" as someone else. Facebook is toxic, and I know that from personal experience. If I post something, and don't get any likes, I'll delete it. So maybe facebook has turned me into an attention seeker as well, as I post more things that people want me to say, rather than what I really want to say. So in effect, it's another way of how the media shapes people's interests, and makes people think one thing is "wrong".

18. Terra254 Traverse Town Homebody

The dust bowl of the mid to late thirties

<3

Moving on, This is kind of hard to do, but Mine are:

10.I hate "Black History" month or any other month dedicated to race. When is White History month? I realize it's supposed to be moment to reflect and appreciate the hard work people like Martin Luther King, Abraham Lincoln, Nat Turner, ect. but "White People" have figures like that as well. Maybe not for the entire race , But in America we have The Boston Tea Party and such, and there is no month dedicated to that. I don't understand. I don't believe they should make a "White History" month, I think they should terminate all "[Insert Race Here] " month's, because they are our equals and there shouldn't be a month dedicated to them as if though they are exotic or something.
    9. Most of you know this and probably judge me for this, But I hate Doctor Who. It's not a "I'm a hipster" or "I'm different " sort of thing it's a "I could care less stop posting about it every 6 seconds". Sorry for all of you "Whovians" , But when you all calm down and don't try and make everything about Doctor Who, Get back to me.
    8.I hate it when people value inanimate objects more than people. For example when people say " I love this bag! I couldn't live without it!".
    7. I hate it when people talk about being in love every week. With a different person. People on Facebook who every week say things like "Just got broken up with aha whevs in single hmu". Maybe you have been in 3 relationships in the past month because you never take a second to look at what went wrong. Or even worse, the "It's over... I though she/he was the one. Anyone have a shoulder I can cry on?" and a week later "[Name] is the love of my life, I think I found mrs/mr right!"
    6.This isn't as unpopular amount people with an IQ above room temperature but, I'm going to say it anyway just incase hate people who genuinely believe "God hates gays" is a legit argument . Or "Gay marriages will cause divorce in Happily married Straight couples" . These pretty much the only thing I've heard homophobics say and all I can say about the first is "Keep the State and Church forever separate". Your God (I'm not Atheist,By the way. I am a theist but I won't say what my beliefs are but it really shouldn't matter)shouldn't dictate weather or not two people in love can sign a piece of paper or not. The second, If the marriage was healthy, it wouldn't end. Divorces happen anyway, and of course if someone is unhappy they would divorce.
    5.I hate people who think their music is special . As a music lover, I hate it when people say things like "I can only do classic music. No other music really speaks to me. Today's music is garbage" I mean, It's fine to have an opinion (as I've said before,But there are a reason these are Unpopular Opinions.) but really? I especially hate it when people say Modern Rap is ruining music. There is decent rap looking at rap from an unbiased perspective (I.E. If I'd never heard any other rap song, or knew nothing about rap, I would like it because I wouldn't already hate it from the start), Such as "Same Love" by Macklemore,"Is Anybody Out There" by K'NAAN or "The Show Goes On" by Lupe Fiasco just to name a few. Just because it's not on the radio doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
    4.I hate it when people compare issues. I mean yes, Children are starving in Africa and that's unfortunate but no problem should "not matter" when compared to that. We are all human. We should help each other with every problem, and help each other with every task big or small.
    3. I hate it when something I enjoy or don't enjoy changes peoples opinion of me.
    2. I hate it when people say that Americans are stupid because we only learn English, While Germans learn English and German,ect. I saw on youtube the other say, Germans (Not hating on germans, but they were german, so.) talking about how superior they were for knowing English, and how Americans were stupid for not learning languages like French, German, or Swedish. American's learn English and French or Spanish as a language option because it's probably the only languages we'll need to know. Mexico (spanish speaking) is to the South, And Canada (French speaking, Parts of it atleast) is to the North. Germans,French, Spanish,ect. learn English because they are near English speaking countries , Like England. Get over yourselves for knowing two languages .
    1.I hate it when people say suicidal people are selfish. If they want to commit suicide then they probably wouldn't feel like if they killed themselves on one would care. If you really cared, you would have showed them you cared. Pretty much all of my (best) friends are mentally unstable. Not the attention seeking unstable, but legit unstable. I make sure that I start with at least every other conversation with "Are you okay"? Because annoying with someone with this question is better than them aching for someone to ask them. If I ever stand before a lifeless body crying, I don't want to wonder if I could have done anything, I will know I did everything I could.

19. T3F Chaser

Here I am thinking I was the only one who thought these things. You're all beautiful people.

20. Styx That's me inside your head.

Wait... This isn't right. You should all be at each other's throats by now. Damn you and your civility, KHV! *voice trails off in the distance*

By all means, knock yourself out. Here, I'll set the example:

11. Related to my #9 (and LARiA's #5), tree huggers who chastise you for not caring about the environment while having kids are hypocrites. You're also responsible for their ecological footprint. I could chop down a piece of woodland to build an extra garage for the Hummer I cruise several blocks around town in for no reason, and still be more environmentally friendly.
    12. You can never claim to be offended when people mock your appearance. If it's not your fault (e.g. early balding, body odor), the very realization that you can't help it should suffice and if it is your fault (e.g. being fat because you eat too much), then you deserve to hear it. In fact, this goes beyond appearances.
    13. Natural disasters don't interest me. I don't care how tragic they were, news about them just bores me.
    14. While I should look into this before forming a concrete opinion, defenders of the legalization of all drugs generally have some good arguments (or one big one at least).
    15. You'll always find a job if you really want to work, just not always in the field you were hoping for. This may not be an unpopular opinion, but some people should really keep it in mind.