OOC • Ƭнє Hυиgєя Gaмєs

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Saxima, Jul 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arch Mana Knight

[table="width: 800, align: center"] Good evening, my name is Trans Istor, and I am the mentor of Pulse Dalzell, and come from District III. Although I think my age unimportant, I am nineteen-years-old. My appearance may deceive you, but there is a reason I won the thirty-ninth Hunger Games. Pulse is always noting that I cuss constantly(which will totally be censored), but I don't really see what the big deal of it is, it's just something I do. Who knows, it may be due to some sort of trauma I received from winning my Hunger Games. History: The numbers were drastically reduce as soon as the Games had started. The girl from his district got nervous and tried breaking towards cover before it even started. After she had been blown to bits two others jumped in surprise and were consequently killed in the same fashion. Whether it was by luck or ingenuity, he managed to survive by creating a few traps. In the end when it was just himself and a boy from District Seven...In the end, he won. That‘s all that matters. Trans doesn‘t have a particular interesting childhood and having just won the previous Hunger Games, he hasn‘t had time to let the fame and wealth sink in. Despite being the youngest mentor, he figures that this could be used to Pulse‘s advantage because the memories of the Games are still fresh in his mind. [/table]

2. Soap Hollow Bastion Committee

[table="width: 800, align: center"] Good evening, my name is Scarlet Romans, and I am the mentor of Vivian, and come from District VIII. Although I think my age unimportant, I am 26-years-old. My appearance may deceive you, but there is a reason I won the [29th] Hunger Games. Vivian] is always noting that I Drink too much alcohol, but I don't really see what the big deal of it is, it's just something I do. Who knows, it may be due to some sort of trauma I received from winning my Hunger Games. History:Scarlet wasn't that particularly happy with being chosen to be in the Hunger games when she was. She wasn't all for going out into the wild and doing her best to NOT DIE. She had no real useful skills to really survive,but she managed it. Maybe it was the fact that half of the tributes had died within the first 15 minutes of the start of the games, with most of them being careers turning on each other, because they are usually the biggest threat during the games. Or maybe she always managed somehow to avoid all the traps that the gamemakers had set loose on her and the other tributes. Or the fact that came down to her and two tributes on the final day and took advantage of the last two guys turning them on each other through devious trickery, and finally killing the last one when his back was turned. The details don't really matter to her now, she won, they lost, nothing else to it. [/table]

3. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Great scot, I leave for just a few hours to donate blood and a crowd pours in! You guys don't know how much we all appreciate this, thank you ~ ♥♥♥

You three are accepted, thank you ~

Mostly all of your information for your character is good, but if you could do me a favor and add more to their personalities; a semi-detailed description would be nice.

4. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

Trans Istor? really mach? transistor?? lol <-just felt the need to point that out! =3

5. Saxima [screams geometrically]

I'unno, I thought it was pretty clever. I had been thinking 'What kinda name is Istor?'

Alright guys, as soon as I get conformation for one extra piece in the Hunger Games, I'll post the roleplay thread ~

6. Arch Mana Knight

8D Just had to do it.

8D

What extra piece by the way? A mentor? Because...well my district has its tributes full but doesn't have a mentor. D8 Probably should've made one for my district.

7. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

If what i'm assuming is correct, it has nothing to do with the mentors. It's a special event sax came up with for the tributes. We're just waiting for iobee's confirmation. Should be interesting. =]

8. Saxima [screams geometrically]

I would make an extra mentor, but . . . I'm already dealing out everything else. If you could get someone else to make one, we'd accept it. •u•

And it's a surprise ~

9. Saxima [screams geometrically]

The OOC is completely up-to-date.

There is a new section you should all read up one, The Masquerade, because it'll be taking place the second week of your stay in the Capitol.

Still accepting characters, and will be until about the time the Masquerade happens. The roleplay thread should be posted soon, there are some tweaks to be done so it doesn't look like the OOC by too much.

Thanks for participating, guys ~

10. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Okay, I honestly don't know how I let this get onto the second page. I feel pretty bad about it. I know that the roleplay's starting has been prolonged enough, but with all of my college business going on, it hasn't been very easy.

In any case, I've just decided that I'll post the roleplay either tonight, around 7:00 Central Time, or tomorrow, around Noon. Until then, keep your heads up, the moment of death is drawing close.

EDIT: There are a few Districts that are without Mentors, so if you'd like to enter one, we could really use it. You have until the Masquerade Ball.

11. Saxima [screams geometrically]

I made my first post in the roleplay (lolol so long), as did HoT, and Machina, well done on posting before me!

Everyone get to it, you have four days to make your first post!

12. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

[table="width: 800, align: center"] Good evening, my name is Lily Rosenberg, and I am the mentor of Kane Vineyard, and come from District XI. Although I think my age unimportant, I am Nineteen-years-old. My appearance may deceive you, but there is a reason I won the Thirty eighth Hunger Games. Kane is always noting that I carry flower pedals in my pockets and tend to rip them up when I'm nervous, which is often because I'm a shy person, but I don't really see what the big deal of it is, it's just something I do. Who knows, it may be due to some sort of trauma I received from winning my Hunger Games History: Lily had lived in District 11 with her younger sister, Rosa Rosenberg and their parents all her life when she was chosen for the 38th Hunger Games when she was 17. She grabbed a knife from the cornucopia and basically stayed away from mostly everyone until she was forced to kill her district partner, Ross to order to win. She keeps flower pedals in her pocket because she knew that Ross often took great care of the flowers in their district and ripping the flowers helps her deal with her extreme nervousness. During the 39th Hunger games her younger sister was chosen and was killed early on during the Games,leaving Lily scarred and more withdrawn. Lily believes that Kane did an incredible thing for his younger brother by volunteering and will try her hardest in hopes that Kane will be able to win these games and be able to go home to his younger brother. [/table]

13. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Thank you for joining.

I'll add your character to the list and you can begin posting ~

14. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Due to the recent forum switch, this roleplay is now UNDER CONSTRUCTION, having that all of the BBcode is completely messed up. Feel free to post, but please don't look at the hideous OP. Hopefully, I can have this all fixed SOON.

15. Doxyc Traverse Town Homebody

My name is Dawn Hide, I'm Thirteen-years-old, and I'm from District VIII. My main sponsor is Doxyc and this is what I look like. People say that if I were to use any kind of weapon, it'd be a Slingshot, and that I specialize in Camouflage. I'm going to be a Tribute in The Hunger Games - there's going to be twenty-three other people out for my blood. I'm not sure how to feel about this, but I guess I could say that I feel Naively Excited. I'll have to do my best to survive.

Personality: Dawn is a very care-free and curious spirit. He always runs around with a smile on his face and tries to get others to laugh. He enjoys playing pranks on others, especially those that consist his slingshot. Though his curiosity can get him into trouble, his quick wit and happy-go-lucky attitude gets him out of it.
    History: Dawn grew up an only child in District VIII. His father was the mayor which gave him more leverage than the other kids. It got him fresh water, cooked meals, and a special seat in town meetings. He enjoyed pranks on Peace Keepers, after which he'd then quickly hide himself. He was able to get away with a lot of things that people usually got whipped for. But even the mayor’s son can’t get out of the hunger games.
    Fears: Fears? I guess I’m a afraid of being afraid. Sometimes the idea of something jumping out from behind me startles me.

* * *​

My name is Lyvia Archaeo, I'm Sixteen-years-old, and I'm from District VI. My main sponsor is Doxyc and this is what I look like. People say that if I were to use any kind of weapon, it'd be Hand-to-Hand Combat, and that I specialize in Shelter. I'm going to be a Tribute in The Hunger Games - there's going to be twenty-three other people out for my blood. I'm not sure how to feel about this, but I guess I could say that I feel on my gaurd. I'll have to do my best to survive.

Personality: Lyvia is deceiving, clever, and fast. She'll break whatever she needs to get what she wants. She uses people around her until she has no use for them; then she disposes of them. Though at times she seems vulnerable, it's really a ploy to get close. Don't trust her, you'll regret it.
    History: Lyvia grew up in District VI in the lower district. The shortage of food made it easier to endure starvation and the surplus of oil made it easier to withstand cold nights. One of the only good things that came out of living in the lower district of VI was the Morphine. Lyvia started taking Morphine when her older brother started using. That was 4 years ago. The day of her first reaping. Now, heavily addicted, who knows what Lyvia will do to get what she needs...
    Fears: I'm afraid of losing my mind...can you come back from such a thing?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.