❥▐ cupid's brew「ooc」

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Jayn, Apr 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FuzzyBlueLights Traverse Town Homebody

Full Name: Ulysses V. Irving
    Appearance: http://www.zerochan.net/1109555
    Likes: Video games, the internet, technology, being alone, winning, practicing, goal completing, being apathetic, reading
    Dislikes: Being looked down on, harsh criticism, losing, interruptions, dancing, social events, those who dislike video games
    Weaknesses/Fears: Bad dancer, bad chef, conversation, being laughed at, slight paranoia
    Strengths/Talents: Being frugal, inner strength, good with technology
    Personality: Sometimes he can be a little blunt without meaning it. He's mostly indifferent unless it's affecting him directly, so most of the time he will seem like he just doesn't care...because he doesn't.
    Sexuality: Heterosexual
    Favorite Color: Black
    Instrument(s): Bass guitar, Voice
    Crush?: Elisa, Noelle
    Cupid's Brew?: Yes
    Availability: Same as James and Zachary
    Other: Has forgotten he has the breeeew.

2. Jayn

Accepted.

Since I'm back and whatnot, personal deadlines and day ending deadlines are back to normal. Meaning that I am keeping track of who should be posting and isn't -- and will kick out depending.

Things in the RP are about to ~ change ~ ! Hopefully for a more exciting pace, so be prepared and do what you need to, if you have something planned! Sorry for the wait. Let's move this thing forward ...

Edit: Also, obviously, every disloyal peasant [ minus those with good non-dramatica reason ] who has dropped out is unexisted. Will update the OP shortly.

3. Fellangel Bichael May

Ugh my god I have more family trips to go on. Specifically from July 4-6 and 7-15. Gahh.I know I won't be able to post from 4-6, but there might be wi-fi during the 7-15 days. Just a heads up if you see my posting activity low

4. Jayn

Awesome, thanks for letting me know. c:

--

Also, is anyone opposed to me skipping rehearsal and heading straight to night time tomorrow evening?

5. Saxima [screams geometrically]

As known, my computer is having serious issues, and I'm not going to be able to post pretty much . . . at all until I figure out what the **** I'm supposed to do, so my activity will be seriously lacking until the problem is solved.

; ~ ;

6. Jayn

Start the day from arriving at the funeral, please.

7. Maka Albarn It's called love

Since Alex is dead and I suppose I should find a new crush for Zoey so things can continue in the RP and be more fun. Could you edit Zoey's crush being on Mr. Ryder? Please? Thank yoooou~

8. FuzzyBlueLights Traverse Town Homebody

Edited Ulysses to be less Zachary.

9. Fellangel Bichael May

Apparently the schedule on my next trip is gonna be very strict on time so my free time will be extremely limited (meaning little to no posting)

10. Jayn

F O N T S

Since moving PCs, it has come to my attention that some things look really ratchet without the correct font and that bothers me. So I decided to put together this handy little font pack for you. These are all of the fonts that I use in my templates, so far, that may not be standard on your machine. These are for Windows, though I'm not sure it makes a different.

Thank you. #peaceout #swag #teamOCD

[ DOWNLOAD HERE ]

i n c l u d e s:

Calibri
    Century Gothic [ all of them ]
    French Script

Extra: http://www.fontpalace.com/font-download/MS+Gothic/ [ texts and emails ]

11. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

Estelle's appearance change for the New Year In the Rp.

12. Jayn

Note: Noelle and Jonathan are now ... [/dramatic pause] ... Gone.

Note: With the lights back on in the hospital, nurses and doctors will start to come back around in some minutes. Nobody will have any idea what you're talking about tho.

13. Fellangel Bichael May

I'm assuming something happened while I was gone?

14. Jayn

Okay, a day has been taken off for this day so it'll be 1/3.

I'm timeskipping majorly after today, so.

15. Jayn

From June 4th, yet people are still ... sigh.

16. Fellangel Bichael May

I don't wanna be rude or anything, but I feel my presence in this RP is on a list of very low to worthless. I seriously feel that my posts are just a waste of space and insignificant to the whole plot. I don't mind if my posts are bad or if people don't like my character overall, but if that's the case, then I could use some feedback please. I'm pretty tired of pleading people to interact with my character (sorry if I sound really irritated or like a brat. It's pretty stressful here)

17. Jayn

Okay. Some feedback from me. I don't know how well you take criticism so please read with a grain of salt and know that I'm not attacking you.

You have 100% control of your character and what you do -- unless I ask you to do something. If you want more interaction, you are free to go and get it, but a lot of the time you say something about how Sasha's personality isn't one to interact with others so she doesn't and you just wait -- or ask for someone to interact with you. I mean, it's fine to have a shy character but if you're looking for a lot of interaction, it would be better not to have someone so cripplingly anti-social that you don't want her to initiate anything. You can't just expect people to flock to you the majority of the time. It goes both ways. You don't have to / ask / someone to talk to YOU, YOU can go talk to someone.

It also doesn't help with how many trips you seem to go on [ which is definitely not your fault ], haha. It's kind of unfortunate starting interaction with someone who may leave suddenly. I'm assuming that'll die down once summer is over? Maybe.

The only two characters who are actually relevant to a major plot line right now are Bryan and Julius [ I guess Noelle + Jonathan, too, but they're in inactive status ], so you shouldn't worry about that. Right now is what'd I'd like to refer to as Jayn-RP-Downtime. That means I'm not setting forest fires and sinkin' ferries on you guys, so there's not a lot of forced direction or unity, it's up to you guys to make something out of yourselves. Right now is time used to develop your character and relationships with others before things go so crazy that you don't have time to do that anymore. It's kind of like grinding in an MMO before a huge dungeon. Kind of.

Your posts aren't bad. You are actually a surprisingly [ since I've never RP'd with you before ] good RPer!! I personally don't hate Sasha, either. The only thing truly limiting you is how much creativity you put into it.

For instance, Sasha went to the hospital, yeah? I believe she would have been there at the time of Noelle and Jonathan's abduction -- which would mean she could have noticed the blackout. That would have been a perfect excuse to find her way out of bed [ if possible ] and to walk past Julius + Bryan and get involved, instead of writing that she had just woken up and was just kind of laying in bed.

I mean, it's mostly up to you right now what you decide to do with your character. Utilizing RP opportunities [ like that one, the parties, the funeral, the play, etc ] = interaction. Another way is to communicate with your fellow role players.

idk why so many people did this -- but y'all should NOT all be STRANGERS looool. Most of our characters would have known each other ever since elementary school. some of us should be best friends from childhood and crap but most people -- especially the newcomers -- entered the story as strangers and made it more difficult for themselves. It would have been ideal to discuss with an RPer that you wanted a predefined relationship with their character so you started off with someone to interact with. Even if you didn't do that, since we all should know each other, it wouldn't be far fetched to make conversation with someone as if you already knew them instead of isolating yourself.

On another note the name of the RP is Cupid's Brew, a sure fire way to be relevant here is to actually use Cupid's Brew. An observational 'stalker' seemed like a pretty great archetype for the potion but Sasha 'refuses'.

What's done is done but basically;

• You're not a bad RPer.
    • You can do anything you want to do and be as relevant as you want, but you can't obtain that if you're assuming other people will make that happen for you.
    • Utilize opportunities in the RP.
    • UNLEASH YOUR CREATIVITY.
    • Cupid's Brew = instantly relevant.
    • It would be realistic for your character to already know someone / be friendly with them.
    • Predefined relationships are the easiest way to have insta!interaction. The rest takes hard work and nurturing.
    • uh [/brainfart]

18. Fellangel Bichael May

Thank you so much for the feedback Jayn. I'll be sure to incorporate some of this later on.

19. Jayn

20. Jayn

Time: 8pm+ [ feel free to go to sleep ]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.