❥▐ cupid's brew

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Jayn, Apr 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

[​IMG]

Screaming and yelling was everywhere and even the usual calm Julius was clearly disoriented with all the things that happened. It was all confusing and though he dread to believe so, he soon figured out just what happened. Three kids died, they were gone and the police was now coming heading their way. He didn't know what he should do, but the moment he looked down at the fat kid and noticed the boy bleeding Julius' eye widened in fear as he fell to his knee and to the side of the fat child "Oi kid! dammit don't die on me" Julius yelled as he began to sweat as the fear was clear in his eyes.

He did not wish to see the corpse, he did not wish to witness a child's corpse. He saw far too many of those and he wished he would never have to see it again. He was useless, he couldn't save anybody. He tried so hard but even when he wished for a peaceful life he was still denied it. The gas...if only he had been able to have attack fast he would have surely been able to do something. His body shook as he held the corpse of James and as he held him tears attempted to fight their way out of the hardened man's eyes.

Julius would not let his tears fall, he refused to let them show. He closed his eyes tightly and silently the man stood up. Opening his eye Julius glanced over at Tucker and gave him a nod "take care of the kids that wish to stay back..." Julius said calmly. His eye that once held sadness now stood calm and determined. He couldn't show his emotions now, he'd bear it all for the kids sake. If there was one that needed to stay the stone pillar of support, if there was one that needed to remain strong and lead everybody...then Julius would endure it all to fulfil that role for them. The tears and and despair he felt will only be shed once he fulfiled his mission.

He wouldn't stop those that wished to stay back, in fact he wished that most of them actually did so. They would get medical care and best of all they would have the possibility of returning home. He knew that others did not wish to take that risk and he couldn't leave Bryan to take car of the kids alone. "Everybody...Lets move now" Julius said with a strong voice and with that he walked up to the truck and entered the driver seat

2. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[/url]
    [​IMG]

Maria had actually managed to doze off nestled in Julius' side. It was comforting, but she couldn't feel her feet anymore. They were numb against the cool metal of the truck. She had been completely out of it when Sophie came walking out. She hadn't even realized the other girl's presence until Julius jumped up, startling her awake. He started shouting and she had to blink the sleepiness away, which was a difficult feat. The lack of sleep had taken a serious tole and she was barely able to open her eyes. Her head was pounding and a shiver wracked her body where Julius had been.

Her eyes managed to widen in horror as the boy Julius pulled out of the driver's seat hit the ground and never got back up. He died--right then and there. She slid as far away in the back of the truck as she could--not like it made much of a difference, but she really didn't know how to take the situation. Everyone was making their way out of the restaurant and had been talking about deaths. People died? Blue eyes searched the faces frantically. Bryan and Noëlle were now sitting on the tailgate and small groups were gathering. People were climbing into the back while others sat closely together. Sirens sounded in the background and she could feel a retching in her stomach. She clutched her abdomen and looked over at Tucker. He was staying here? Her face blanched as she redirected her gaze to the brother-sister duo. She swallowed before picking up the bottle of Advil a second time and uncapping it. Maria shook the pills out into her hand and unscrewed the bottle of water resting by her knee. Can we go now? she asked immediately after swallowing the pills.

xx
    xx

Wearing Music Date: 6/18/2013 Day: 5 & 2/4
    Mood: Disoriented Interaction: Location: Parking Lot
    : Activity: Freezing OOC: ✘
    [​IMG]

3. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]
    --- Ipod Shuffle --- Outfit --- Day 4 --- Location: ba-dah-buh-buh-buh--
    Aislin was half paying attention when she was eating food at McDonalds to what was going on, but she was so exhausted that when people mentioned leaving while other said they were staying, Aislin passed on heading off. Besides, if they ran away from a scene like this, would the cops think they did something wrong? Aislin decided it was best to just stay and get questioned. Maybe even then, she would be able to ask the cops if they could get her home. Aislin coughed for a moment and waved at the others when they had left and continued eating a thing of large fries and chicken nuggets.

4. Jayn

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

WEATHERCLEAR SKIES 54°! ✖『DATE & TIME』 6/19/2013 - 5:26AM ✖『DAY』 05

I wanna go home, too.

His voice was still a bit less familiar to her, but he was here, and he was holding her, so she stifled her sobs and got herself together. The shame from before had melted away and her mind felt a bit slow. Nothing else mattered at the moment, except for getting home --safely -- with Bryan.

He gathered her up and brought her outside. The sound of sirens blared in the distance and her heart kicked up the tempo. James came into view and she glared, but the she noticed something was wrong ... She buried her face into Bryan's shirt, and tried to keep herself under control. It was a difficult thing, but she managed not to fall into another complete breakdown. There was just so much going on ...

At first, she was set on the tailgate of the pickup. Bryan held her hand and spoken with Julius.

Then, she was being moved -- tenderly -- into the back seat of the truck. Bryan scooted in next to her, and she stayed as close as their safety-belts would allow them. Quentin and Sophie ended up there, too. That left Natalie and Adrian to sit in the pick up.

5. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

[​IMG]

Everybody was set in the truck and whether they were fully prepared or not, Julius knew that they definitely did not have the luxury to waste anymore time. With the police on their way they definitely needed to get out before they got pulled over and questioned about the murder. Everything was bringing a massive migraine to Julius and the man only groaned as the truck got ready to leave "Alright then everybody...lets get da **** out of here" Julius told them as he pressed the gas.

With that action the truck began to move away, from the scene at a normal pace. They had to try and not draw any more unnecessary attention and merely try and sneak away at the right speed. Once they were away from the gas station area, Julius continued on at a good speed towards their next destination. Candlewood was their original destination and had they not gone through all that craziness they would have reached there long ago without any problems.

Julius wondered just what Candlewood held for them and what would happen to them once they reached the place. Would some of David's friends meet them and question them? and what about the condition of the kids? would all of them be able to last the remaining time? There was a good chance that David's death was not reported yet so they had a chance to walk out safely, but regardless nothing could be confirmed about the future.

The drive was quite long and fatigue was starting to build slowly and slowly but soon enough they reached their destination and Candlewood was in sight. Despite the fact that this adventure was not yet over and that something could still happen, Julius couldn't help but smile as they passed the sign informing drivers of the city. "Guys...we've reached Candlewood" Julius said as Fortissimo was up in sight. The paranoia was fading away at a gradual speed and Julius could only continue to smile on as he parked. "Alright Kiddos back at Fortissimo" Julius said glancing over at the kids sitting behind him.

6. Saxima [screams geometrically]

[​IMG]
    DAY 5 3/4DATE JUNE 19THLOCATION FORTISSIMO
    MOOD TIRED❤!! .008% = QUENTINWEARING
    OOC I HAVE A BAD FEELING.

. . .

The truck ride back had been quiet. Things had happened all at such . . . a fast pace, Sophie didn't have the desire to keep up with them, and she really didn't care. The quiet of the ride had been welcoming, really, and since it had taken a while, she dozed off, her head lying on Quentin's shoulder.

When she woke up, Julius was telling them that they were here. Disoriented as she was, Sophie couldn't wrap her mind around it at first. We're they really back at the school, after the last four days of somewhat enjoyable hell? When she got out, she took in the sight of the school looming over them and tiredly smiled. It was nice to see it again.

Now, to get home. Sophie looked around the parking lot, expecting to see her car, but then she remembered it was parked in the lot of the ferry terminal. Damn. She was definitely not going to call her parents to come pick her up -- they probably wouldn't anyway. She thought about it for a little while and . . . Oh. I can call Iris.

She reached into her bag and dug around the dried up container to fish out three quarters and a dime. Her phone had been lost to the ferry waters, but after she looked around some more, she spotted three pay phones, and tiredly ambled over to one of them, inserting a quarter into it and dialing her friend's number.

It rang for several long seconds, and for a moment, Sophie thought Iris wouldn't pick up. "Hello?" came a bright, slightly tired voice.

"Iris."

"Sophie!" the girl squealed with delight, and she pulled the phone away from her ear, rubbing at it, "You're alive! When I heard about all the terrible things at camp, I - agh! I'm just so glad to hear you're alright!"

She sighed and smoothed out her expression. "Iris, I need you to come pick me up, I'm in the Fortissimo parking lot, and my car isn't with me." She sounded tired. "I want to go home . . ."

She had barely bid goodbye to the others. The most she had talked was to Quentin, and that was to set up times to meet for more conversations over coffee or sweets. He was rather interesting, and she wanted to get to know more about him. She had said goodbye to Pierce, hoping to see her around again, soon.

Iris chattered incessantly on the ride back to Sophie's home, but at least her voice was smooth and peaceful, and it lulled Sophie off to sleep. Some time later, they arrived at Sophie's home and she stepped out of Iris' car, the girl coming to stand beside her.

"Mother and father aren't home, are they?" she asked, looking at some of the lit windows.

"Just and you and I for tonight, Soph." the white-haired girl replied, and they both walked into the house.

Home, at last.

7. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Natalie Williams

Outfit|Location: Fortissimo|Music|Mood: Scared and depressed.|OOC: Thanks to Sebax for allowing me to use his take on her dream in my post~

Noticing the pay phones, Natalie walked over to them. At first, she didnt know who to call, then it hit her. Her older brother Rory and her sister Amelia.

Quickly inserting the quarter into the phone and dialing the number, she sobbed into the receiver after she asked to be picked up.

------------------

During the wait, she talked to no one. Her heart was in pieces. Sebastian was dead, Lexi was going to jail, what else could go wrong? She saw Rory's car pull up and she immediately climbed in and told him to drive. Just drive. She didnt want to see anyone right now and she just wanted to get home.

It took 45 minutes of silent driving, but Natalie was finally home. She hugged her siblings and went to bed almost immediately. Natalie couldn't stop crying, and it must have taken hours for her to sleep. When she was finally asleep, she started dreaming of... Him.

~~~***~~~
    Music

Natalie sat on a beach. It was a lovely little white sand coast, with the tide high and she laid down by the water dressed in her Rose Tyler outfit. She felt so… alone. She was the solitary being on that wide stretch of two worlds colliding. The ocean water licked her toes as she stared out to sea; something was missing. She knew what it was and didn’t know what it was; it were as though a great big gaping hole had been left inside of her heart as she stared without aim at the rolling waves.

“Natalie, can you hear me?” A familiar voice called out to her, and she jumped to her feet to face the source, which was Sebastian Sonata, but much more transparent than he should have been.

“Where are you?” She called out to the image.

“Inside the Tardis.” Said the image kindly. “And it takes a lot of power to send this project; I’m in orbit around a Super Nova.” He smiled. “I’m burning up a sun just to say goodbye.”

“You look like a ghost…” Natalie trailed off, still staring starry-eyed at the image. Sebastian had left her recently, but she couldn’t remember why; all she knew was it hurt to see him at the same time she treasured the ability.

“Hang on.” Sebastian pulled out his own sonic screwdriver, which looked much like her one. With a pointed click, his transparency solidified and he became filled-in and more life-like. He pocketed the device before she drew closer, her hand outstretched to touch his face. He seemed so serene in expression, but at the same time, hurt emotionally.

“I’m still just an image; no touch.” He was brief. Natalie understood; there wasn’t much time for him.

“Can’t you come through properly?” She asked. He just shook his head.

“The Doctor tells me the Universe would fracture if we tried to land.” He grieved the facts.

“Wait… the Doctor?” Sebastian was in the Tardis with the Doctor? The Doctor? “You’re a Companion?” She inquired, somewhat startled.

“Yup. Just because I’ll be surfing through time, battling evil, and unmasking villains with a talking dog… or no, wait, that’s a different one isn’t it… anyway, you shouldn’t feel too bad that I had to go.”

“Why did you have to leave me behind?” The answer escaped her.

“You are…” He seemed to be searching for the right words. “Living your life; day after day. You’re on an adventure I can never have.” That last part almost had the slightest note of envy, but she was the one more envious of him; he was with the Doctor!

“How long can you stay?”

“Oh, about two minutes.”

There was so much to say in so little time. It became increasingly worse as Natalie could not remember what she wanted to say. She started to produce tears in her eyes and covered her mouth with her hand as she laughed out of overwhelming sorrow matched with Sebastian’s charm. “I don’t know what to say. I wish I could go with you.”

“Trust me, you wouldn’t.” Sebastian sighed. “I love pears and this bloody twit won’t let me have any.”

“Not on my Tardis. Ten said so himself. Well, we said it. Ourselves.” The Eleventh Doctor’s voice emanated from Sebastian’s body without his lips moving.

“He’s a bit deranged, to be honest; you’re the lucky one. Still it is lucky to hear “You’re important” when you never really heard it that much before.” He chuckled because he was joking, and it was obvious. “Also, you have to watch and stay down here for Lexi. She’s going to need your strength and you might need hers.” He laughed. “Natalie Williams. Defender of the Earth.” He said without irony hinted in his voice, but still with a jovial manner.

“I wish you could stay.”

“So do I. I apparently have to go soon.”

She paused and bit her lip. She wanted to say it. She held it in until she started to sob. “Sebastian, will I ever see you again?” She already knew the answer, however, which caused all the more reason for tears to roll down her face.

“You can’t.” Sebastian said matter-of-factly, but looking as though he were ready to cry too.

She bawled. “Then what are you going to do?”

“Oh, who knows? The possibilities are endless.”

“Don’t leave. I-“ Her voice was cut off by a gulp of the lump of fluid caught in her throat. “I love you.”

Sebastian started to tear up as well. “I suppose there’s not much time to say this but… I-“ He cut off. He was gone. Absolutely gone. She broke down and fell to her knees on the rocky shoals, sobbing uncontrollably.

“I love you.” Came Sebastian’s voice again, and she opened her eyes in alarm to see Sebastian standing there, transparent again. This time however, he was accompanied by eleven other images. One was rather old, one had curly hair and a patchwork suit, one wore a scarf, one had a question-mark-topped walking stick, one wore a pinstripe suit, one had a pocketwatch and wore a Victorian-age coat, one wore… a vegetable(?), one had a shaved head and wore a black leather jacket, one had a rather long face and a lack of visible eyebrows and had something in common with one other with a red suit (a bowtie in common), another had black hair with long bangs covering his forehead, and the one on the very end wore a pinstriped suit with pants that didn’t match. They were the Doctors, all looking like ghosts with their transparency. They all looked at her, and acknowledged her presence kindly in their own ways, with Sebastian smiling at her in the middle. “I needed a little help to send this last bit, and oddly, enough, I got it. Maybe it’s better this way; I don’t like endings, but this one feels okay. If there were no endings, nothing would ever get started.” Were the last words Sebastian could manage as he waved goodbye, while all the images faded completely out and left Natalie alone once more; but not completely alone all at the same time. She felt less lonely; more loved.

8. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[/url]
    [​IMG]

Before they left the parking lot, they had all readjusted their seating arrangements. With less people driving back, that meant most of them could fit inside the cab of the truck. With some assistance, she maneuvered out of the truck bed and into the front passenger seat, riding shotgun alongside Julius. It felt a little strange being up front while Bryan was in the backseat, but he looked to absorbed in his sister to care. She swallowed, finding it hard to believe they were really making the final stretch home. Maria coughed into Julius' jacket and curled up on the seat. She took two more Advil--doubtlessly having consumed more than the recommended daily limit--and rested her head against the window.

She fell asleep on the ride back. It felt night to be out of the cold and it was plenty warm with all those bodies crammed inside the cab. Her eyes fluttered open, still dry and burning from wearing contacts for so long, at the sound sound of Julius' voice. Guys...we've reached Candlewood.
    Morning sun began to fill the sky, turning it from an indigo to a warm pinky-blue. She couldn't help but smile at the light swelling up inside the truck. She watched in wonder as landmarks began to look familiar. She recognized the swerves in the roads and the streets signs, the crooked half-fallen tree and pond across from it, along with buildings. It was home. She could feel anticipation building inside of her. She wanted to burst from the truck and run the rest of the way home, but she refrained. Alright Kiddos, back at Fortissimo, Julius told them as he pulled the truck into the near vacant Fortissimo parking lot. The truck came to a halt in one of the open spaces and when Julius killed the engine, it was like she couldn't get out fast enough.

Maria felt forlorn as she stood barefoot on the asphalt. She couldn't help but feeling as if something else was going to happen to keep her from getting home. She had never wanted to be home quite as badly as she had in the last couple of days. It just seemed like they were never actually going to get there.

She needed to call someone. Maria had no money. Her blue eyes raked the crowds until she remembered Julius having pulled out a cellphone earlier. She walked steadily over to him and smiled sheepishly. You had that David guy's phone earlier, right? C-can I use it? Maria waited for him to hand it over before holding it gingerly in her hands. She rolled it back and forth as if it might explode on her--with the day she was having, it wasn't too surprising a thought. There was a catch in her throat and she had to take a few moments to steady her breathing before dialing the number shakily.

Hello? came a gruff male voice, having clearly still been sleeping.

Stephan, hey it's m--

MARIA?! The man, Stephan, hadn't even let her finish her name. Where are you?

She stared down at the yellow lines on the parking lot asphalt. I'm at Fortissimo. That's why I called. I need someone to pick me up. She sounded nervous. Her questioning was short and to the point. She just wanted to go home.

I'm on my way. Maria don't go anywhere. he said while hanging up the phone. She dropped it in the palm of the eye patch wearing counselor's hand before taking a seat on the curb.

As if I was going to go somewhere, she muttered to herself.
    [​IMG]

A small blue volvo came whipping into the parking lot and screeching to a halt not too many feet away from her spot on the curb. Get in, came the strong scared voice of her older brother. There were rings under his eyes and he looked like he hadn't showered in days.

Maria climbed into the seat beside him and buckled up. Stephan pulled the car out of the parking lot and headed down the streets to their familial home. He didn't say one thing to her the entire way back, just let her sleep. Sleep felt good. She hadn't even woken up when they arrived back at the house. Her older brother had to carefully remove her from the car and carry her into the house, lying her down on the living room couch while she slept.

Wearing Music Date: 6/18/2013 Day: 5 & 3/4
    Mood: Disoriented Interaction: Location: Fortissimo//Home
    : Activity: Going Home OOC: ✘
    [​IMG]

9. Jayn

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

WEATHERCLEAR SKIES 52°! ✖『DATE & TIME』 6/19/2013 - 6:23AM ✖『DAY』 05

The growling of the truck engine, Bryan's warmth, and a couple of hushed conversations filled the ride back to Candlewood. At some point, Quentin asked for her email and received it -- though she didn't make much of an effort to socialize other than that. So many things had happened that Noëlle had never thought she'd experience ... It was terrible. As she rested against her brother, she could only thank Fate that she was still alive and hope that the events of the summer wouldn't be too damaging to her mental health. As long as Bryan would be okay, she would be.

... But she wasn't sure if he would be.

They arrived at Fortissimo and Noëlle shuddered, releasing a shaky breath she hadn't known she was holding. Adrenaline shot through her and urgency sent panic flooding through her system. Her stomach flipped and as soon as Julius parked, she was opening the door closest to her. Her fingers wrapped around Bryan's, while her other hand unfastened both of their safety belts, grabbed her bag and helped shuffle their bodies out.

Thank you, so much ... She spoke to the eye-patch sporting counselor. Her eyes locked onto his. She wasn't sure if she had ever given such a sincere thank you to someone outside of family. After a few seconds of lingering, Bryan was being dragged further onto the campus.

Her eyes were wide, gulping up every drop of familiarity they could. It brought her comfort and stability. Far away memories of school drifted through her thoughts; Singing in front of large audiences in the theater ... The feeling of her fingers plucking gently away at the strings of her harp, the smooth ivory keys of the piano ... Studying in the glorious library.

And then, her thoughts faded into home ... Her mother, and even her father. Tears pricked at her eyes and she stopped in front of one of the payphones, wiping them away hastily with her free hand (bag strapped to her shoulder) while her other clasped tightly to Bryan's.

She was out of change, but luckily Bryan had a few quarters on him. Without saying much else other than a teary thank you, she dialed the number to her mother's cell phone.

No answer ... Ah, she would be at work now, wouldn't she? ... Somehow, Noëlle felt a bit resentful. Had her children had been missing after a likely-publicized series of accidents,she wouldn't have rested until they were back at home -- safe.

Of course, there had to have been a reason mom was attracted to dad ... She muttered without noticing, slamming the receiver down and not leaving a message. Her fingers gripped Bryan's tighter.

Then, she was dialing a new number. Joey's.

Joey was their neighbor. He was always willing to give them an extra hand, and had become a bit of a father figure for her over the past few years. As long as someone came, she supposed.

He answered, and promised to be there for them shortly, amazed at the sound of her voice and that she -- they -- were alright.

[​IMG]

The ride back home was filled with questions she couldn't find the energy to answer. Instead of either of them riding shotgun, Bryan stayed with her in the backseat, their hands joined together tightly. Joey eventually got the message and went quiet, worry painted clear on his face.

Her thoughts wandered, but none of them were all too consuming. Instead, she found herself pressing her face into Bryan's shoulder and breathing him in, staying as close as possible and thankful that he was there ... if he weren't there ... She chewed on her bottom lip nervously and tried not to burst out into tears as the pulled into the driveway of their house.

Are you two going to be able to get inside? Joey asked, his smooth voice filling the silence from before. Noëlle had begun digging through her bag before he could finish his sentence, absolutely certain she had shoved a spare key to the bottom of the heavy thing before taking off.

Aah-hah.

Pulling out the key, she nodded with a deep breath.

We'll be fine. Thank you, Joey. Her voice felt off, still, but that didn't matter. She gazed at Bryan for a moment, almost as to ask if he was ready. It felt odd, bracing yourself to return home -- but it felt like anything could happen ...

She stepped out of the car, and suddenly screamed, coming face to face with a pack of lions. What was going on??? Why were they here!? Violently, she kicked and slammed the car door shut again.

That didn't really happen, instead, she got out, holding Bryan's hand, and they made their way to the front door. Her heart swelled with relief as she jammed the key in with shaking fingers and twisted the knob.

The door was pushed open, and they were home.

10. Saxima [screams geometrically]

[​IMG]
    ◆ ◇ ◆ ◇ ◆ ◇ ◆
    DAY 5 3/4DATE JUNE 19THLOCATION CAR / ACADEMY / HOME
    MOOD DISAPPOINTED 39% = NOËLLE / 12% = SOPHIE MUSIC !!
    OOC . . .

◆ ◇ ◆ ◇ ◆ ◇ ◆

Quentin was quiet for the drive to Candlewood and then to the academy. He would have taken a nap, but he couldn't get the image of the bodies of Stratana and the body builder out of his head. He saw it when he closed his eyes. The stress of his it wasn't good for him, so he sought outlets for his attention. Sophie's sleeping head on his shoulder was comforting, and cute for someone who was usually guarded. He played with her hair a bit until she murmured something, scaring him onto other things.

At first he counted the heads of those leaving, but stopped when he got to Noëlle. He hadn't noticed before, but she was leaving too. With the counselor. I need to find out about his relationship to her sometime. He figured now was a good time as any, so he asked her for her contact info, which she scribbled down without paying much attention. He had to admit he was disappointed. He looked down at Sophie. She wasn't with anyone in particular. He was pleased by that. He spent the rest of the ride toggling between them, playing out imaginary conversations in his head. I would have liked to shown Noëlle my painting, eventually. He was still sour about losing the drawing.

The driver announced that they had finally arrived at Fortissimo and Quentin struggled not to jump. He was in a hurry to get out of the car and into the open air. He and the other students scrambled out of the crowded vehicle. He took several deep breaths before looking around. The place was as he remembered it--large, majestic and almost Gothic in structure. A masterful work of masonry. He felt much safer here, but kind of weak for the loss of adrenaline. But by the by, his focus was on the payphones on campus.

He ruffled his pockets and came up with one lonely quarter. His lucky one. I don't want to give you up . . . He stood for a moment and debated before he realized he could ask for one. He turned to Sophie after her call to see if she had any left. She handed him one. He thanked her profusely, and was about to turn away when he realized they didn't have each other's numbers or any means of contact. He exchanged information with her and set up some dates for later. Dates in his mind, anyway.

He made the call to his parents and told them to pick him up as soon as possible. Once he was sure they were on the way, he handed the phone to the next person and waited. He hated waiting. It was a little more unnerving because he had to watch Noëlle hanging on that counselor's sleeve until they left, together. Though they hadn't talked much, he had grown very attached to her in a short amount of time and was even more inclined to get in touch with her than Sophie.

Eventually his own ride came and he greeted his mother tiredly. He did fall asleep on the ride home, and woke up long enough to climb up to his room, empty his pockets on his dresser and get changed.

What a week.

11. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

[​IMG]
    They were here...they were finally away from the hell that had plagued them all. It was far too hard to believe, but Julius could only smile as he walked out of the truck and watch as the rest rushed forth in order to head towards their own home. He crossed his arms with his smile and leaned against the truck as he watched the kids line out and move out. Parents began to move out and Julius could only smile as he watched them move out.

They went though a lot and to see a good ending was what brought Julius great joy. True there was sadness for the fate of the others, but something changed that. The sudden thanks he received, the warm grateful gaze he received from Noelle was what made it worth all of it. He only smiled and thanked her back from the bottom of his heart. One by one they all began to leave and as Julius stared out at the distance, he rose his hand to the eyepatch on his face and removed it.

A blank eye stared out at the school that started it all. He realized that though he loathed coming here at first in the end it was all worth it. He closed both of his eyes and let out a small and quite chuckle as he brought out the cellphone that belong to David. He dialed the number and soon enough there was a reply. A small conversation and soon enough Julius stared up at the sky. Time passed and soon enough a helicopter descended from the sky "SO LONG...MY FRIENDS...LET US MEET AGAIN" Julius said before he boarded the helicopter that took him home. The ride was short, but soon enough Julius reached the manor of the Menon family and with his eyes closed he walked into it ready to continue on with his life.

His life was not yet over and he had much to live for...He will learn and grow....in order to fulfil his dream

[​IMG]

12. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[​IMG]

XxxXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    WEARING DATE 6/19/2013 DAY 5 & 3/4 MUSIC
    MOOD EXHAUSTED LOCATION FORTISSIMOHOME OOC X
    ACTIVITY GOING HOME INTERACTION X 0/10
    XXXXXxxXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

THERE'S a STIRRING INSIDE of ME.

[/url]
    Pierce had been crammed in the backseat with some of the others. She was going to offer to ride in the truck bed, but Adrian was back there and something inside her told her not to be alone with him. Instead that Natalie girl was with him. She felt guilty about it, but there was nothing she could do at this point. Pierce had slept most of the way back. She was feeling better, but not great. As the truck pulled into the Fortissimo parking lot, she could feel her chest constricting. They were really back!

She let out a sigh of relief. Pierce pulled anxiously at the tips of her hair as they all climbed out of the truck. She watched as Sophie walked over to the payphone and made a call. Pierce followed suit immediately after, calling her mother. After two rings the home phone connected.

[FONT=century gothic][COLOR=#cd5c5c][COLOR=#c71585]❝[/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT] Mommy! [COLOR=#c71585]❞[/COLOR] Pierce shouted into the microphone.

[COLOR=#cd5c5c][COLOR=#c71585]❝[/COLOR][/COLOR] Pierce?! Oh my God, Pierce baby where are you? [COLOR=#c71585]❞[/COLOR] her mother sounded frantic.

[FONT=century gothic][COLOR=#cd5c5c][COLOR=#c71585]❝[/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT] I'm at the school. Mom can you come get me? I know it's earl--

[FONT=century gothic][COLOR=#cd5c5c][COLOR=#c71585]❝[/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT] Baby I'll be right there! Stay safe until I show up. I love you.

[FONT=century gothic][COLOR=#cd5c5c][COLOR=#c71585]❝[/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT] I love you too mom.

The phone began to beep saying that the call had ended and she hung up the phone. Pierce said goodbye to Sophie who had approached her before leaving. It was odd--thinking that she might have made a friend in her. She wasn't one hundred percent sure that was the fact, but it was better than nothing.
    [​IMG]
    When her mother drove up, Pierce didn't even have a chance to get in the car before she was ambushed. Long slender arms pulled her into a full embrace and she buried her face in her mother's chest. All the anxiety and pain and fear she had been withholding--a good portion had been unsuccessfully withheld--came crashing down on her and she took comfort in her mother's warm touch. She had missed it so much. Pierce cried in her mother's arms as she whispered softly to her. She couldn't understand most of it over the sounds of her sobs, but she knew it was all reassuring.

When Pierce had managed to calm down, her mother pulled her into the car to drive home. The sun was fully up by that point in time and her mother helped guide her into the house. Pierce crawled into her bed and her mother followed after, brushing her cheek and whispering softly to her until she fell asleep.

13. Jayn

* = Written by RPer.

And so it was that morning came and night fell upon the bustling town of Candlewood. Those at McDonalds were brought in for questioning, and police things that Jayn really can't describe in great detail from lack of experience and too many variables happened. Eventually, Lexi was tried as an adult, and the rest of the gang came together once more to be witnesses or something. She was found guilty and sentenced to life in prison.

Despite some of the tragedy, things left off on a pretty decent note ...

Natalie became a bit less naive and childish, and decided to stop watching her favorite show -- Dr. Who.

Alex learned to stop stuttering and became better at talking with girls.

Noëlle attended Alice's funeral, but never worked up the nerve to confess to starting the fire, though she did finally have a long talk with Bryan about it. She started her college courses at Fortissimo University, studying to become a composer -- scoring for films, though she's not too sure about it ... Her relationship with Bryan became stronger due to ... events, but with his slight change in attitude and some speculation from her mother after about a year, her attachment dwindled. Quentin and her kept contact through email and saw each other a few times, though nothing that serious. Just to shut everyone up.

Pierce decided never to go to camp ever again.

Maria worked on her jazz career and became a counselor at Camp Fortissimo.

Sophie didn't change much in the next two years, but she did grow feelings for Quentin and her best friend Iris. She still enjoys manipulating, breaking, and laughing at people, but is a little more humble about the world around her. *

Bryan became a little more cynical and less dense after becoming friends with a boy named Harley Jefferson, who seemed to teach him many things about life. His sexuality also became a little less straight and a little more colorful, if you know what I mean. He still treasures his relationship with Noëlle a great deal. *

Quentin sought out contact with both Sophie and Noëlle, and took up self-defense classes. He also attempted to get close enough to one of the girls to use Cupid's Brew, but the potion expired before then!

Julius became a professor at Fortissimo University. He and Noëlle established a close mentor-student relationship after the events of two years ago. Everyone else apparently stays the exact same or is not here to tell me what happened.

{ || The End [​IMG] }​
    of this arc, lol herka

14. Jayn

T H I S xxI S x F A T E ! !

GOOD END POINTS

!!

BAD END POINTS

!!

WRONG END POINTS

!!

NEUTRAL END POINTS

♥ ♥ !!

15. Jayn

16. Jayn

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

♥♥♥♥G O O D B Y E ♥♥ T O ♥♥ S U M M E R ♥♥ !

♥♥♥♥... Okay, so maybe that camping trip from a couple of years ago didn't exactly go as planned. After that wasn't so great, either. A lot of people skipped out on camp and the energy wasn't nearly as enthusiastic, especially with the absence of Kevin [ who was later found hiding out in Bentley Grove ]. You are known as one of the survivors of the tragedy [ you come to find there weren't many ], and though the interviews and media buzz have definitely died down, every once and a while you're reminded of that summer ...

Oh well. You live and you learn, right? You've done a bit of growing up over the next couple of years and Camp Fortissimo 2013 has given you a lot to think about as well as strengthened the bonds between a few of your peers!

Right now you set your focus on the present -- Winter Break 2015. Some of you have been keeping yourselves busy [ or distracted ] with a project. Namely, Fortissimo University's musical production of The Girl in Watercolors. High school students [ 18- ] can volunteer to help for extra credits.

Rehearsals and preparation take place every week day from 2PM - 5PM.
    Weekend attendance is optional and a bit more lax.

♥♥♥♥J O B S ♥♥ A N D ♥♥ P O S I T I O N S♥♥ !

Cast

[ RESERVED COLLEGE STUDENTS ] Lead Actress - Maria
    [ RESERVED FOR COLLEGE STUDENTS ] Lead Actor - Trovald
    Supporting Character #1 - Ethan
    Supporting Character #2 - Alex
    Extra #1 - Dennis
    Extra #2 - Aidan
    Extra #3 - Seraphina
    Extra #4 - Zoey
    Background Singer #1 - Sarah
    Background Singer #2 - Sasha

Team

[ RESERVED FOR COLLEGE STUDENTS OR PROFESSORS ] Stage Director - Julius
    [ RESERVED FOR COLLEGE STUDENTS OR PROFESSORS ] Musical Director / Conductor - Bryan
    [ RESERVED FOR COLLEGE STUDENTS OR PROFESSORS ] Choreographer
    [ RESERVED FOR COLLEGE STUDENTS OR PROFESSORS ] Sound Designer - Eric
    [ RESERVED FOR COLLEGE STUDENTS OR PROFESSORS ] Sound Technician - Tucker
    [ RESERVED FOR COLLEGE STUDENTS OR PROFESSORS ] Music Composer - Sophie
    [ RESERVED FOR COLLEGE STUDENTS OR PROFESSORS ] Lyricist - Richie
    Rehearsal Accompanist - Noëlle
    Scriptwriter x2 - Natalie, Xara
    Box Office Coordinator x2 - Pierce, Oliver
    Make Up Designer x2 - Elisa
    Hair Designer - Fatime
    Set Designer x2 - Zachary , Ryder

NOTE: Positions in GRAY are inactive. Meaning you've already done your job, and you'll spend most of your time just kind of hanging out at rehearsals and reviewing what you've already done.

CAST positions are actively creative. Meaning you will actually be responsible for some of the content that's in the musical [ since there's not REALLY a written musical for this ]... For example;

Oliver read over the line again. It was really ... dramatic. Would he really have to kiss the lead actress in this scene? How were they going to replicate riding off into the sunset ???

^ Stuff like that. I just made up that there's a kiss scene in the musical. You see what I mean? HOPEFULLY. That being said, don't take the positions that will require that if you can't handle it. The Girl in Watercolors is a remarkably melancholy, dramatic, beautiful type of idea. It's not meant to be ridiculous and random, so make sure you can collaborate that accurately and keep up with what every other role player is adding on.

The Stage Director will be an active role, obviously. You'll be 'in charge' during rehearsals, so don't take the position if you can't deal with that or won't be active enough.

Here's a guideline I found, sort of what these positions entail. It's as close as I could find.

In conclusion:

The Roleplay is expanding on the Winter Break of 2015.
    Participating in the musical is optional, but it's pretty much the focal point of this ... part and I'm not going to be lax with any characters not participating in it [ ie: rehearsals are over but two characters not in the RP are still on a date or somethin'. I'm still going to time skip for everyone else. ].
    Rehearsals have been going on for little bit already so your characters are already in the swing of things.
    Days will be following the rehearsal schedule leading up to the opening night. [ 2pm - 5pm and then a time skip to bed time on day 4 / 4, regular schedule on the weekends. ]
    Winter Break is from December 18th to January 3rd. Opening Night of the Musical is Christmas. Showings are the 25th to New Years [ we won't just be role playing the musical over and over on those days though, you'll see lol ].

WEATHERCOLD AND RAINY 43°! ✖ 『DATE & TIME』 12/18/2015 { Friday } - 2PM ✖ 『DAY』 01

17. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[/url]
    [​IMG]

Maria stood in the bathroom, splashing cold water on her face. It had gotten rather warm under the stage lights and she needed to cool off for a minute. She patted her face dry with a paper towel and opened up her makeup bag on the edge of the sink. The water distorted her appearance ( as she anticipated it would ), and there was no way she would go back on stage without looking immaculate. She smoothed a stray lock of hair, tucking it neatly back into place and pulling out a miniature bottle of hairspray so that it would not slip out a second time. She ran the red lipstick over her lips and smacked them together in the mirror before dropping it back inside the pouch.

Her hands smoothed over the sides of the dress and she could feel the familiar phantom pain of the long scar that marred her nearly flawless skin. It rubbed against the fabric of her dress in a rather uncomfortable manner, as it did with most fabrics. Satin seemed to be one of the few that did not irate it to the point of rashing. She sighed, clutching the pouch in one hand before exiting the bathroom. She took a left, heading for the stage doors. This area was restricted to those not in the cast or crew. She was in the cast. Maria had received the lead, not that she had anticipated anything less than that. All other positions were beneath her stature. She strived hard the last two years. She deserved it! If her hair hadn't been up in braids, she would have flipped it over her shoulder. Maria had ditched her dumb blond act. After everything that happened, acting oblivious and naive was nearly impossible and it was too tiresome to even try.

She entered the large hall stage left. The University was well endowed. One would not expect anything less from a musical school. It had two floors of seating with thick wooden pillars holding up the high ceiling. The walls were a dark blue with sconces lined every few feet. The stage lights were shining bright over the few cast members standing on the stage. She walked up the few steps and dipped behind the curtains, making her way to the back. She needed to dump off her makeup pouch and pick up her script again. She had it nearly memorized by now. The Girl in Watercolors--it was a classic melodrama. She was excited to be able to play the leading lady in such a renowned piece of theatrical literature. She dumped her pouch off on her makeup desk with the rest of her possessions. They were all situated neatly in her chair.

Maria snatched her script. She needed to practice the duet. It was the pivotal point of the musical and they still didn't have it down yet. Her red heels clicked on the polished wood as she walked out onto the stage looking for her partner. Has anyone seen Torvald? she asked to no one in particular. She took a seat at the edge of the stage, her long legs dangling of the edge, swinging back and forth as she flipped through the pages of the script. When she reached the duet she stopped, thumbing the page and folding the others behind it.

Wearing Music Date: 12/18/2015 Day: 1 & 1/5
    Mood: Elated Interaction: Location: Fortissimo Theater
    : Activity: Rehearsal OOC: ✘
    [​IMG]

18. What? 『 music is freedom 』

[​IMG]
    {OOC: This is a name banner to be used until after finals when I can create a proper banner, so alas. Will add status information for next post, still deciding. MICHAELA and ALBERT are filler names until I can discuss things with hyuge.}
    {OOC2: I have no idea who is actually in the auditorium besides Maria so the below post assumes that the only people in the auditorium at the moment are Maria + "other cast members" + Torvald with nobody in the audience or some such. Viewer discretion is advised (???) }
    [​IMG]

Torvald cleared his throat, and adjusted his tie.

<< IGNITE REVOLUTION >>

<<I! I HAVE SEEN THE COMRADE WHO CALLS HIMSELF TANNHAUSER!>>

Torvald's booming voice echoed through the empty hall. He stood at the very edge of the enormous auditorium, frowning menacingly as he held his arms aloft. He held a death grip on the crumpled script in his right hand; there was certainly, oh so certainly, no possible way in the deepest retches of the dingiest proletarian slums he would lose this dear little script for the wonder that was the Girl in Watercolours. And in his left he held a biting blue rose, with marbles and beads of dew resting upon its cool petals.

He would dream about this absolute classic when he was but a young boy. The beautiful, tear-jerking melodrama of class romance and proletarian struggle; of defeating the tyranny of hollow, bourgeois love and replacing it with the immaculate rawness and feeling of love that only those who felt the struggles of the oppressed could feel. And here he was, today, in this terribly baroque, tasteless, ornate, disgustingly richly-built auditorium. He spat and winced at the pain that burned a thousand billion fires in his heart as he had to perform in this ridiculous vespasian of a musical hall. Music and arts were to be celebrated in their purest form, not simply ridiculed and placed on hollow pedestals to be eaten by the rich masses alone!

But alas.

He gently closed his eyes and rubbed the red feather in his pocket between his thumb and forefinger. The black suit he wore for his Albert costume was a perfect fit, even if it was much too ritzy for his taste. He prided himself on his acting, so it wasn't off for him to have to wear the shell of the infinite enemy to the oppressed.

It would be simply one step in a necessity for the greater good of all.

Torvald clutched the script close to him and eyed Maria at the very end of the stage, her legs dangling and her beautiful satin dress shimmering in the auditorium's warm lights. A few other cast members seemed to be preparing themselves for the rehearsal as well, but his eyes were fixated on the blonde girl that left him a bitter taste. He clicked his black Oxfords on the tiles, narrowing his eyes at that blonde comrade that seemed to care little about the world around her while lounging so irreverently at all the despair and sadness that continually hid behind the walls. He felt his teeth clench almost involuntarily at having to see her face once again.

He walked over to her slowly, his shoes tapping in step to a rhythmic beat that echoed through the empty auditorium. And as he grew closer, closer, he narrowed his eyes menacingly at Maria, like a cornered cat. She deserved little place in this work of art, for how the aura of blazing self-arrogance rose around her. He had no tolerance for people who consider them above the working folk, who strove dearly to make the best of society.

The loud taps stopped by the stage. Torvald looked up at Maria in her obliquely rococo dress, a dark frown crossing his face. He closed his eyes and lowered his head, sighing, moving his hands in the slowest and most careful of motions. But like lightning, a switch flipped on and he shot his gaze straight towards her lucid eyes; the strange, glassy ones that shimmered in the light, but held scars and fog beneath their shine. And he met her gaze with his own reflection of stern intensity. A bright blue flame burned in his eyes, and he threw forth the embers for Maria to catch.

Torvald cleared his throat, and adjusted his tie.

He rolled up the script and pointed it towards Maria.

<<COMRADE!>>

<<I ASK AND HOPE OF THE HEAVENS THAT YOU HAVE READIED YOUR LINES, FOR TODAY IS THE DAY THAT WE SHALL CAST OFF THE SHACKLES OF OPPRESSIVE DISCONTENT REGARDING LINE MEMORIZATION, AND KICKSTART THE INFINITE STAR-CROSSED REVOLUTION THAT IS OUR DUET.>>

He dropped himself to his knees.

<<FIE, FIE, MAKE SURE YOUR THROAT IS NOT BLOODIED AND SULLEN BY THE ANNALS OF EVERYDAY LIFE AMONG THE BOURGEOIS, YOU WHO SHALL SOON FALL. YOUR VOICE, THOUGH TINGED WITH THE POISONS OF LUXURY AND EXUBERANCE, IS LIKE LIGHTNING TO THE MASSES; TO INCITE THEM, AS IT WERE, LIKE AN OPIATE.>>

What was that? His voice echoing throughout the auditorium again? Perfect practice. If Torvald could smile when not playing some sort of character, this would have been his chance. He looked again at Maria, and grit his teeth.

<<I SIMPLY ASK OF YOU, DOLL OF THE BOURGEOIS, TO MAKE SURE YOU DO NOT CAUSE RUINOUS HARM WITH YOUR DUET LINES.>>

<<TO BE CAST AS THE BEAUTIFUL MICHAELA IN THIS VERY PLAY IS AKIN TO BEING CAST FORTH INTO THE MASSES WITH HOPE AND EQUALITY. AND TO YOU, MY DEAREST KITTEN OF THE REVOLUTION, I WISH ONLY TO SEE YOU STEP UP YOUR GAME, AND TO NOT LET US FAIL THE PATH TO SUCCESS.>>

Torvald stood up, keeping his tight, confrontational gaze on Maria. He couldn't stand people like her, and he would make sure that she understood this well.

<<So let it be remembered, let it be recalled,>> He whispered.

Torvald jumped onto the stage next to his partner, brought out the blue rose and extended it forward, offering it to Maria. He did not turn once to look at the other cast members, yet.

There were only Allies and Enemies in this world, nothing more, nothing less. And when an Enemy of Equality and Prosperity confronted themselves, he had to be certain that they would understand their place in the clockwork mechanics of the passage of time. That they would change, or be elimina
    ted.

<< CEASE REVOLUTION >>

19. Mysty Unknown

[/url]
    He tightened his shirt, tucked in his socks to the black boots he had been required to wear as his act, and last threw a mint up and caught it with his teeth. His clothes not only needed to be neat, but his voice as well. A fresh breath of minted air could give him the right voice to speak his lines for the play. Speaking of his lines, Ethan grabbed the script one more time to make sure everything he needed to do was completely memorized and when the time came, he could recite them with perfect vocals. He closed his eyes and turned away from the script. He need to test himself that he could in fact speak them without the aid. The Girl in Watercolors was soon to be performed in just a few days. He couldn't afford to mess up and not impress the ladies he wished to gain romance with.

"Beith unto thy my dear friend. Thy shall not bestow upon you the unchained wretch of my past. Only the burden of our present can we move on forward. For without a step ahead we shall not see past the horizon. Come with thy and together we can save the lady in which your heart clings." He opened his eyes and put down the script onto his bag. He began to travel down the hall to the auditorium. "Thus you have found her, the corpse in which you have loved. Shame it had to be that the death of this maiden come so short. Let thy God bless her on her journey to eternity." He smiled and opened the door into the auditorium. My lines are a success. I can remember all of them past the two I just sited.

He opened the door to see Torvald and Maria looking at each other with what he could only believe to be passion or quite the opposite of it. Torvald spoke with significant vocals. It was something that Ethan highly admired about him. However some of Torvald's emotions towards other's was one thing Ethan rejected about him. However, looking at Maria made him completely ignore what Torvald had to say. She was a beautiful blond girl. Her skin nearly flawless and her eyes piercing to a man's soul. She may have been older than him, but age was never a boundary between him and the women of beauty. He leaned against the wall to await the rest of the actors and stage crew to arrive. He highly doubted he was even noticed by the beauty so he shut his eyes to imagine a soothing piano melody.

[/url]
    Xara opened the door to the auditorium. She really had no desire to be here among the other people but she had no choice, her grades were not of the best standards and she needed the extra credit. Without the high grades, she couldn't get any money from her parents to manage the life she had to live on her own. Sitting in one of the seats, she took out her purple binder from her bag to see the script her and her partner Natalie had been writing together for the play. She found Natalie to be pretty, stunning even. But she new that Natalie was more interested in men than a relationship with a girl, so Xara moved on.

It seemed that everyone was still getting prepared for rehearsal. All but a few of the actors who had already taken the stage. She would have to watch them carefully in what they say. If they make a mistake and it turns out to be a favorable mistake, she and Natalie would have to edit the script and report the changes to everyone. Xara prayed that would not happen. She hated being around large groups of people. She would much prefer to be home singing or partaking in one of her many hobbies, but school was more important. She needed to suck it up and live with the pain and fear until the days were over.

20. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[/url]
    [​IMG]

The sound of Oxfords tapping against the stage floor notified Maria of his presence before she saw him. Then came his unwanted obnoxious voice behind her. COMRADE!
    Her shoulders tensed at the sound of his booming voice and her grip on the script tightened, crushing the pages between her whitening fingers. I ASK AND HOPE OF THE HEAVENS THAT YOU HAVE READIED YOUR LINES, FOR TODAY IS THE DAY THAT WE SHALL CAST OFF THE SHACKLES OF OPPRESSIVE DISCONTENT REGARDING LINE MEMORIZATION, AND KICKSTART THE INFINITE STAR-CROSSED REVOLUTION THAT IS OUR DUET.

She pressed her ruby red lips into a hard line. Torvald was a piece of work. It was all she could do to keep snapping on him. He was the most arrogant, self-absorbed, contemptuous, egotistic, pompous, vain--

FIE, FIE, MAKE SURE YOUR THROAT IS NOT BLOODIED AND SULLEN BY THE ANNALS OF EVERYDAY LIFE AMONG THE BOURGEOIS, YOU WHO SHALL SOON FALL. YOUR VOICE, THOUGH TINGED WITH THE POISONS OF LUXURY AND EXUBERANCE, IS LIKE LIGHTNING TO THE MASSES; TO INCITE THEM, AS IT WERE, LIKE AN OPIATE.

Maria was ready to jump to her feet and claw his gorgeous eyes out. Half the time she didn't know what he what the obnoxious words coming out of his pretty mouth meant, the other half she didn't care. She remained sitting there on the edge of the stage--legs still dangling, but no longer swaying--her icy blue eyes glaring daggers up at him. Her head was cocked slightly to the side as he came down on her knees, bringing them nearly to eye level. I cannot wait until this production is complete. He is completely ruining the vibe. She chewed on her body lip in annoyance, staining her pearly white teeth red. Her voice was not the one that was poison. Okay, his singing was anything but poison as well, but his attitude was venomous to nearly everyone.

I SIMPLY ASK OF YOU, DOLL OF THE BOURGEOIS, TO MAKE SURE YOU DO NOT CAUSE RUINOUS HARM WITH YOUR DUET LINES.

He did not just go there! She pursed her lips and her brows furrowed into a scowl. Blue eyes narrowed on him. She pushed aside the thought of his tussled blond hair falling perfectly across his face; the glow of the stage lights seemingly casting a halo of light atop his fair hair. Torvald was all looks. He was a menace under the surface and working with him the past few weeks taught her that. There was nothing pleasant when you dug deeper, just garbage.

TO BE CAST AS THE BEAUTIFUL MICHAELA IN THIS VERY PLAY IS AKIN TO BEING CAST FORTH INTO THE MASSES WITH HOPE AND EQUALITY. AND TO YOU, MY DEAREST KITTEN OF THE REVOLUTION, I WISH ONLY TO SEE YOU STEP UP YOUR GAME, AND TO NOT LET US FAIL THE PATH TO SUCCESS.

Torvald was just asking for a beating. His face was within inches and she could feel the twitching of her left hand as she prepared to smack him atop the head with her script. There would be no remorse for such an act. He damn well deserved it!

So let it be remembered, let it be recalled, He whispered, dropping his voice low so that it no longer reverberated loud enough for everyone else to hear him insult her. He pulled out a blue rose, extending it out to her.

She glanced down at it skeptically. After all the insulting he was now handing her a flower? There is something seriously wrong with him. Maria ripped it from the fingers of his outstretched hand and held it firmly. The thorns bit at her palm, but she was too livid to care. Her knuckles turned white as she clutched it the rose and a warm viscous red liquid began to trickle out between her fingers; droplets falling on the stage beside her. Maria swung her legs up onto the stage and she stood, now towering over the bastard. He deserved to be kicked in the face. She drew her leg back, in preparation to do so, the hem of her dress rubbed against her thigh. Instead, Maria slammed her heel down on the stage floor in front of him and dropped the bloody red rose at his knees. I do not accept bittersweet gifts from assholes. I don't like you, you clearly do not like me since you have no problem tearing me down and insulting me in front of everyone. She waved her arms wide, encompassing all that were already present in the auditorium.

I want to get this done with so I don't have to deal with your pompous attitude any longer. I auditioned for the lead because I deserve it. I'm more like Michaela than you'll ever be like Albert. Her voice was at a calm level, but anger continued to build. She didn't want to make an ass of herself shouting at him like he had so rudely done to her when he entered the auditorium. Her heart hammered in her chest and blood pounded in her ears. Maria's cheeks burned with red anger splotches. Get off your knees already so we can get started. We need to finally get this damn duet down properly because we're running out of days. Just because you can't get your part right, doesn't mean you can try pinning the blame on me.

Maria huffed in frustration and stormed off to center stage. The script was still clutched tightly in her blood-free hand, not needing it for the song, and she took slow deep breaths trying to calm down. They were never going to get anywhere constantly fighting, but Torvald just seemed to know how to make her blood boil. He was exceptionally good at it. Something, she wondered, if he took pride in.

Wearing Music Date: 12/18/2015 Day: 1 & 2/5
    Mood: Irked Interaction: Torvald Location: Fortissimo Theater
    : Activity: Rehearsal OOC: ✘
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.