♛ ▌1 0 0 D A Y S ❣

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Jayn, Nov 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jayn

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Welcome[/url] to the intermission!! If you have no idea what Revive is, that is OKAY! This is an original role play, and you do not have to be from the last one in order to participate. Literally everything that carries over from the last one is so subtle and so minuscule that it does not matter. Everything will be explained to you here--so this is very, very new-player friendly. This is not a remake or a sequel.

This is an open role play! No slots or anything like that.

What you need to understand from Revive is that there are strange phenomenons in our world; Things that are unable to be explained or, at times, logically comprehended. Sometimes we call the "good" events miracles, while we label "bad" happenings curses or plagues. Skeptics may refer to either simply as coincidences. ...What you are about to experience has zero relation to any of that. You--and your friends--are just entertainment. It's as simple as that.

With the last game ending rather abruptly, a Great Demoness has decided to extend her playtime. Due to the frustrations caused by the last game, Crestatia--the True Coordinator (or game master) is now using you to vent! You have, unfortunately, just gotten your life cut short. You and your friends now only have a mere 100 days to live. On the 101st day, you will all die at different times. Some will die in sudden accidents, others will be unnaturally compelled to do things that will result in their death. How fun!

You have just received your death sentence via email. Crestatia (she calls herself a demon, but you're very free to not believe this) is very clear;

Do not tell anyone (outside of those experiences the same thing).
    Do not attempt to take your own life.
    Do not make a deal with anyone other than her.
    Absolutely NO romance.

...And something else you can't quite make out.

Whether or not you comply is entirely up to you.

During the next 100 days things may get...a bit crazy. Good luck. The beginning of the RP takes place at school, the day after receiving the email. How your character handles the news is up to you. Please feel free to ask me /any/ questions at all in this thread or elsewhere. This probably looks as intimidating as ever, but it's really not that big of a deal or that difficult. Just communicate with me if you feel like you want to join but it looks super difficult or intimidating to you for whatever reason.
    [​IMG]
    [/url] If you join, please be willing to collaborate with the story line. Contribute. Don't just follow my lead. Throw some plot-twists in there. Have fun with it! This is a collaboration. Thinking of it as writing a story together.

If you kill someone off, you must do so with logical reason, otherwise Crestatia will revive them. Please do not kill someone just to do it. If you kill yourself, the same applies. Please have a reason.

If you ARE killed off, please talk to me. I have something for you.

While the role play is pretty much free-reign and able to be driven by anyone who is apart of it, if you do something too drastic or dramatic or...ridiculous, Crestatia will rewind time, or fiddle around with the scenario. That being said, please don't ask me to do something. If you have an idea that'll change things, just go through with it. If I don't like it, I'll do something about it.

The biggest, most important rule is to please not join if you will not be consistently active. I mean this. I mean this so hard, omg, please. Please. Please. Please. I beg of you. This is meant to be a consistent role play. If you're more concerned with making long, pretty posts than you are with actually posting, get out. I'll be expecting everyone--including myself to post at least once every two days. At least. Note: EVERY THREE DAYS IS EQUAL TO ONE DAY IN THIS ROLE PLAY'S TIME. So if you're not posting regularly, you're going to miss out on literal days worth of RP stuff. Stay progressive! If you don't follow the rule with activity, I'm kicking you out (unless you have good reason). No exceptions. It'll be like you never existed. I will not harass or chase you around asking you to post. Either be responsible, or bye. (Note: It's okay if you can't always post on time, but if you don't at least /say/ something to me and post when you tell me you will, there's a problem)

On that note, do not wait on me to post. Be self-sufficient and independent. Don't think "oh, well ___ hasn't posted yet so I'll wait" or treat it like it's a turn-based RP. Post when /you/ can post unless someone is legitimately holding you back. I am not your leader. If you have zero creativity or leadership skills, AWAY WITH YOU.

You should know your character's bio. I really hate bios in role plays, (I think it's unrealistic to know everyone's past and backstory before the characters even interact) but if it helps you to figure it out, then I suggest you write it down somewhere.

By the time the role play starts, your character MUST have somewhere to be contacted off-site. You can have a Twitter, Tumblr, LJ (or Dreamwidth) or Facebook for your character. Strong lean towards a Tumblr since it's easy to maintain and we could all follow each other, but any of those will do (please only choose one of the non-tumblr options if you for some reason cannot make a tumblr. If you need help making one of these for your character, let me know). You do not have to have this made when you first post your profile, but you should have one by the time the RP starts (if you have one before then, you can use the time waiting for fill it up with some content. Ask me if you need suggestions on what to do/how to do that).

Your character can only be ages 12-17.

You may have as many characters as you want. Please keep your character sheets SHORT.

During the 100 days, some of you may recieve PMs from me. These PMs may give you knowledge of something no other character knows of, or may be Declarations (or commandments) by Crestatia herself. Please acknowledge these PMs.

You may join at any time. Just pay attention to what's going on. If you're new and the RP is already in further, I'll tell you how to make your entrance. Anyone can join. I really don't care how long your posts are as long as they're competent and you're actually posting. One liners are fine, so long as they aren't constant.

This role play has the potential to be very fun! It should not feel like a chore to you or myself. I miss being able to role play to take the stress away instead of adding to it, so please, write with your heart. For those of you who actually enjoy role playing, this should be an enjoyable thing for you. I will be sure to make this plenty of interesting with more videos, voice clips and plot twists, so work with me!

2. Jayn

[​IMG]
    DAY 1
    November 30th, 11:25am
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    WEARING | LATEST TUMBLR UPDATE | OOC |
    Death. Misery. Regret. Anger. Loneliness.

These are all common words that twist and float about Madeline head. Though they often invade and possess her thoughts, early years of tantrums and intense punishments have taught her how to control her actions. She is very well-behaved, actually; very quaint, soft-spoken and polite. Upon first glance, you may even think her frail and even a little naive. She takes pride in that not being the case.

Madeline M. Moore is a complete and utter bitch. While she may deny that, part of her must know it to be true. She is awful. Wicked. Imagine it this way;

This heart represents Madeline's spirit as a toddler. The now-sixteen-year-old spent most of her time alone back then. While she would often scream for her parent's attention when they were around, it seems she did not receive it (which is a pity, she would have probably turned out much differently had she felt loved). Her parents didn't just up and leave her, though. They were 'busy'. Work, or whatever.

She had a nanny, of course, from ages one to six. Madeline was taught to call this woman Ms. Nagasaki, but she instead referred to her as Ms. 'N'. Ms. N was a strict but loving middle-aged Japanese woman with a daughter of her own. Madeline would often play with her, resulting in a love for Japanese animation and a taste for various Asian snacks.

I won't go into detail at this moment, but it all started to crash and burn when her beloved nanny was found in the back of papa's car with his key in ignition. A few months later, Madeline stopped seeing Ms. Nagasaki, her only friend, and her papa completely. She didn't understand and she didn't accept it.

As a child, she had frequent fits of temper tantrums when she didn't get what she wanted. Her mother was a mess after the incident, and simply had no time to give to her daughter--the daughter that reminded her so much of him. Her mother's spiral into depression was a quick and destructive one. She began to buy a variety of frozen foods and quick-snacks for Madeline to make on the frequent nights she had to fend for herself. (Madeline became quite chubby as a result; months and years of chips, hotdogs, cheap tv dinners...). She loved her daughter, she just didn't want to deal with her. At least she adopted her a kitten to keep her company when she was home alone, right?

The kitten didn't make Madeline happy. She wanted it to, she really did. She had no one to talk to. The cat would nuzzle up into her affectionately, but that wasn't enough. It still hurt. She still didn't understand. She was still angry. Her mother began locking herself in her room during Madeline's tantrums. She wasn't even watching anymore! What did Madeline have to do to get her attention?!

She was 12 when she killed the cat. Her mother had broken a promise to return home early from work for her birthday. They were going to watch movies together and make a big dinner, complete with dessert. When she didn't return, something snapped. Oddly, the cat found comfort in the steam from showers and baths, so Madeline ran one--and drowned it. The cat didn't fight back too violently. Maybe it trusted her. When she was finished drowning it, she took a knife from the kitchen and began to play operation with the stiffening carcass, right on mommy's bed.

In the end, she had done it. She had got her glorious attention ...She was also sent away to live with her mother's brother, Uncle Reed. She did not like him. We will not get into that...yet.

[​IMG]

There were five minutes left before the bell for lunch rang, but Madeline was already trudging down the dim halls of Bellhurst High, backpack and books clutched to her chest. She had asked to go to the bathroom over ten minutes ago, but she was definitely not planning on going back to that filthy classroom. She did this at least once a week and never received any complaints from the teachers...Then again, she had her doctor write the school a note when she was put on anti-depressants a year ago, so perhaps everyone was too afraid of pushing her off the edge with something so silly. Besides, she was never any trouble. She was a good student, for the most part.

She was planning on leaving for lunch like she usually did. There wasn't ever much of a reason to eat at school. The cafeteria food was bland and she never bothered to cook herself something. Today, though, was a bit different. Today, she was meeting Thomas to receive the final prints from a cosplay photoshoot. She wasn't willing to skip lunch for him, so they were meeting at the cafe she usually ate at.

As she unzipped the front of her backpack and began to dig around for her car keys, she found herself semi-consciously flicking a gaze towards every shadow that passed her by, searching for familiar faces. Her mind kept darting back and forth between the task at hand and a strange email she had received the previous night. The names in the file attached to the email were so vivid in her head...

The email had kept her up all night cleaning out her laptop and deleting suspicious files. She didn't believe it at all, it was clearly absolute bullshit, but it was obnoxious all the same. She decided to just ask Thomas about it when she got there.

The weather was cold, but the sun was out. She smiled to herself as she stepped out of the school entrance and into the light. She had dressed appropriately; bundled up in black to attract as much warmth as possible. It was little things like that--being right and well prepared--that M prided herself on. It wouldn't take her long to drive down the street and be situated there before Thomas arrived. She mentally wished the interaction between them to be brief before buckling her seatbelt and starting up the car.

3. FuzzyBlueLights Traverse Town Homebody

His inexpensive little red digital camera clicked twice. The butterfly on that flower was amazing, he simply had to take a picture of it! So he paused and quietly snapped two shots, before hopping into his car, and tossing his final prints and camera into the passengers seat and beginning the drive to the cafe where he and Madeline agreed to meet. He yawned as his cruddy little car engine huffed along. He was still a bit tired from late night editing, but that fatigue soon evaporated as he thought of going to see Madeline again.

That brought an immediate smile to his face, thought it was tiny. Thomas's stomach rumbled, interrupting the sounds of a slightly busy intersection as he made a left turn, but his mind turned from lunch to that odd undeletable e-mail he got last night. The good thing was that other people seemed to have got it.. The worse thing was that it would not erase itself no matter what he did.

"But Google will answer my question about it, and that'll be the end of that mess." He murmered under his breath.

His hand spun on the steering wheel, turning him into the parking lot. Of course he looked for Madeline's car, but not finding it there, he was surprised. She normally beat him everywhere, somehow. As he contemplated how she could soundly beat him to any destination, his thoughts drifted away from that troubling e-mail and to the slightly empty parking lot and amazing weather they were having this day.

4. Saxima [screams geometrically]

[​IMG]
    { TUMBLR OOC : THIS IS EXCITING }

[/url]xxxxxxxxxx I have never been particularly good at kind to
    xxxothers when they have not talked to me . . .
    xxxxxxxStill, I do not mind having someone come to me first.
    I normally hope that they are competent people . . .

P L E A S E , xC A L L xM E xQ U I N T U S .
    O R xQ U I N , xI F xY O U xP R E F E R .

It wasn't a particularly cold day, but I pulled my scarf closer to me as I sat outside. I should be inside, drinking tea and having a pastry like I normally do for lunch every day. Spearmint and cookies. Jasmine and a small tart. I couldn't sit in there, though. I didn't want to be around chattering people, their white noise in the background of my life. Idle talk of their weekend plans and the rest of their day. The latest fashion. The latest break up. Sally had sex with Jeff. Lucy is starting to look depressed. Willy is still a player.

Gossip. Why could people not keep to themselves? How annoying . . . This cafe was the best thing she could ask for, though. It was normally a quiet place, and not many of the other students from the school came here. If they did, they were just like her; quiet and not wanting to converse with anyone.

Her cup sat in front of her, steaming warmness, while her hands were in her pockets, feeling cold without the hot ceramic's hot touch. She should drink it, she didn't want it go to waste.

Should she just go home after lunch was over? No . . . She would only look at that e-mail. She had played it calm yesterday, while talking to Tyler and Aileen on Tumblr, but it unnerved her a little. She was highly unamused, if this was someone's idea of a practical joke. Eh . . . She was probably thinking too much into it in general, anyway. At worst, the e-mail was true and they really were going to die in a hundred days, or it was the product of someone's antics.

No matter. Her violin concert was coming up soon, and she was very excited for it. Her father said he would take the day off, and then they would go to dinner as a reward for a " job-well-done" as he might say. Perhaps they would even go visit mother, he pitched. She wasn't so sure. She always felt so guilty going to see mother with him. Elizabeth might come to dinner, too. It was a lovely prospect.

No use in worrying about what will happen in a hundred days. Kallisti took a drink of her tea and smiled at its warmth.

5. Jayn

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The car grumbled in protest as she turned the key and yanked it from the ignition. Madeline peered through the window at the large, aging Cafe de Vermeil sign atop the maroon painted building. This place was very familiar to her. Before she received her license, she would take frequent walks down the street from her high school in an attempt to escape the crowds and never-ending noise.

It wasn't until the owner of the cafe noticed her sitting outside in the snow and brought her a free cup of coffee (bitter as it was) that she became a regular customer. She found that she did not mind the owner, Mr. Paschal. He didn't bother her much, but he acknowledged her existence. She liked being acknowledged, yet unbothered.

As her eyes drifted back down from the sign and to the entrance, she spotted someone...Thomas? No. There wasn't any possible way; she was never late--or second--or anything sub-par. She had even left school early! It just wasn't possible. She figured she could probably sneak around the back and pretend she had gotten there early--but that plan was quickly shattered by a smile and a wave from Thomas himself.

Outraged, but trying to keep her cool, she undid her seatbelt and violently swung the heavy door of her car open (luckily no one was parked by her). She hit the lock button on her keys as she slammed it shut, the sound echoing through the semi-empty parking lot. Thomas perked an eyebrow. She was positively fuming on the inside, but took a few deep breaths to try and calm herself.

"What are you doing here, Thomas?" Her voice was soft and a smile was clear on her face as she walked through the door, giving a halfhearted wave to one of the baristas towards the order counter. "I mean...Hello, and all, but class just got out. How did you arrive so early?" She pulled out her own seat and peered with dark, green eyes straight into Thomas'; the smile never leaving her face.

6. FuzzyBlueLights Traverse Town Homebody

He fluttered his own baby blues right back at her, positively loving how livid he knew she was. He used one finger to push his glasses back up to the bridge of his nose before he smiled back at her, using an answer he knew would make her even more upset.

"Hello to you too, Maddy. And I took a shortcut." His smile cracked and turned into a full fledged grin in less then ten seconds. By the time she sat down he'd stop making eye contact with her because he was shaking to much from trying to stiffle his giggles. If he'd kept looking into those eyes of hers, he knew he'd be burned to a crisp somehow.

Coughing to cease the flow of laughter that was emanating from his frame, he finally took a deep breath and gazed in her direction, "Maddy, sit down, you have to see this butterfly." His hands reached into his pocket to take out the tiny red camera he used for quick pictures as he spoke to her, looking down for a moment and selecting the picture. When he found it, he reached across the table and turned it so that she could see the image. It was hard to tell if the nearly pale blue luminescent butterfly was asending or descending towards the little daisy beneath it, but he caught it mid flight and like all of his work, he was proud of it and eager to show it off.

"Isn't she lovely?" He whispered as if the butterfly was right in front of them, "I can't wait to take this picture home and get to work on it." He continued and then paused, looking at her face to try to gauge her reaction.

7. Jayn

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Shortcut? ...Maddy?! Her face flushed and her ears burned. Had this been an online encounter, she would have addressed his sickening nickname, but not here. She mashed her lips together, turning her head to gaze around the cafe and distract herself. Nothing really stood out to her, except for Kallisti. She often saw people she recognized pass through. She was tempted to call the girl over just to break the tension between her and Thomas. She honestly didn't know what to say. It wasn't a bad looking butterfly or anything, but she didn't share Thomas' enthusiasm.

"Mhm...Lovely." She stated simply, in a low murmur. She closed her eyes and then lifted her chin again. "Where are the prints?"

8. FuzzyBlueLights Traverse Town Homebody

The camera went back into his pocket and he took the meager compliment he got, knowing that trying for anything more would be futile, he grinned at her again. "This batch came out great!" He exclaimed, excited once again because cosplay was so amazing to him. "Real life melding with anime, it's brilliant!" He sighed, sounding almost dreamy before taking the manila envelope off his lap and sliding them across the table to her end.

"They're from good to best. Tell me if anything is off, and I will get right on it when I get home." His light demeanor changed at the the word anything. He played around as much as the next guy, but his photo's were going to be his future someday. He would accept nothing but perfection from himself when it came to his photography.

9. Jayn

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

She almost snorted. The thought of Thomas slaving away on these pictures for hours...Zooming in and out, touching up here and there, studying her face and body; his eyes scanning every corner each photo... Gross. Disgusting. Sickening. But she smiled instead. She got what she wanted out of the situation, and that's all that mattered. This cosplay was rather innocent, anyway. Madeline wasn't very comfortable with her body. She briefly considered asking him to delete the photos off of his hard-drive, but she resisted. She may need them again.

"Thank you." It was genuine for the first time in a long time. She picked the envelop up nicely before anyone else saw and placed it in her lap. She was seriously about to get up, cut off all contact with him forever, and leave before she finally remembered the email.

"Ah," She glanced at Kallisti again. "...That email. What do you think of it?"

10. Saxima [screams geometrically]

[​IMG]
    { TUMBLR OOC : THIS IS EXCITING }

Mr. Paschal, the owner of the cafe, was one of her favorite people. He wasn't particularly nosy and was very kind. Every time she came into his shop, they would have a small conversation that wasn't too boring about this or that, and he would give her what she ordered, and then she would be on her way. Because of this, she decided that she would always come to this cafe, and go to no other. This one was never so busy that it was annoying, anyway, and so she became a regular.

Today, she told him about her upcoming concert. He seemed happy for her, and said that he would come, if he could, especially in exchange for her coming here some time and playing for he and his customers. It sounded like a lovely deal. He gave her a refill of her Spearmint and some shortbread cookies, and then told her to come back if she needed anything else.

She came to the door to go sit at her table out side, and when she opened it, a loud slamming of a car door sounded, and being startled, Kallisti almost dropped everything. With a glare, she looked up to see who the culprit was, but upon seeing it was a familiar face, her look softened. Madeline. She saw her here sometimes, but not often, and even when she did, she wouldn't think of talking to her. Without being noticed, she moved to the side, and let the door close behind her after the other girl had walked in.

Come to think of it, she had seen Thomas, too. Both of their names had been on that list. Sometimes, one just couldn't get away from destiny. She smiled to herself as she sat down at her outside table, and ate one of the cookies. From the inside, she saw Madeline look at her.

11. Midnight Star Master of Physics

[​IMG]

Abby sat at her desk in the empty classroom, staring down at her open text book. She'd come in early as usual, she liked to walk to school when all the roads were quiet and nobody was around. She had all her morning classes already which had been reasonable but for dinner she'd taken refuge in an empty class room, the teachers didn't seem to mind and it meant she could escape the constant teasing and picking on. Normally she could get loads of work done too before anybody else even arrived for class, it was a little lonely and she sometimes wished she had someone she could enjoy it with. Then again, it was probably better without any idiots to ruin her peace and quiet. It was her little bit of relief, a bit of time that was all hers before the madness started once again.
    Though today she hadn't got any work done at all and even though she was looking at the textbook nothing was going in. There was a lot on her mind and she was just a bit preoccupied. She pushed up her glasses slightly as she always did when she was deep in thought. She didn't know what to think, her mind was still on the email from yesterday. It was surely a joke but she just couldn't stop thinking about it, it had really shook her up. Why her? Why would someone send her that? She didn't recognise the sender but her name was there clearly in the list.
    When she'd written asking for someone to put her out of her misery on tumblr at the weekend, she hadn't been serious. Life wasn't that bad, was it? She hadn't been enjoying school that much sure due to those people but her grades were good, she had her dragons. Plus lately she'd had a few people be quite nice to her, she'd really enjoyed helping out Tyler the day before. Just that she was alone a lot didn't mean she didn't like people, she wanted more than anything to have a good friend to talk to. As she twiddled with her hair, her quiet sigh sounding so loud in the empty classroom, she couldn't help but wonder: Was that really too much to ask?

12. FuzzyBlueLights Traverse Town Homebody

His eyes flickered after her glance, curiosity overriding everything else. Kallisti. He might have to stop by and ask her if she knew anyone wanting a photographer. He brought his gaze back to Madeline, realizing he was thinking of business too much. Clearing his throat he caught her question in time and used his palm to hold his cheek as he thought on what Madeline had said.

"I was thinking of that..on the way over here.." He started to say, appying more thought to the question, before he spoke again, looking right into the green eyes of hers, "It's clearly some kind of hoax. You know that spam guys get your cell number somehow and will send you spam texts! This is clearly the spammers getting smarter.., making it so the email can't be deleted. Pfft. It's nothing to worry about at all, Maddy."

13. Jayn

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Madeline visibly flinched.

"...Please stop. Don't call me Maddy, I'm serious." She cracked an awkward smile. Sometimes it was difficult having so much control. She really honestly just wanted to cut his tongue out so that he couldn't call her Maddy. She shook the thought away and ran her fingers through her soft, blond hair with a long sigh. The email wasn't even worth talking to him about. He felt the exact same way she did about it, so she should have just left instead of making more conversation with him. She stood and brushed her coat off, clutching the folder close to her chest.

"Thanks again. I'll see you."

Not.

14. Saxima [screams geometrically]

[​IMG]
    { TUMBLR ACQUAINTANCES OOC : THIS IS EXCITING }

Kallisti took a look at her watch and then sighed, sticking the last of her short bread cookies in her mouth. Time to get back to the school. She needed to talk to the orchestra director, anyway. She quickly walked inside and gave Mr. Paschal his ceramic cup, said her goodbyes and turned to leave, " . . . Please stop. Don't call me Maddy, I'm serious." she heard, before she walked out the door.

Picking her keys out of her pocket, she walked over to her car and hopped into it, turning on the heater, first thing. Perhaps she should talk to them about it . . . Eh . . . They would have to come to her, first. Or not at all, both choices worked nicely for her. Before she backed out, she saw Madeline coming out of the cafe. " Poor Thomas, " she thought to herself.

She drove off.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

15. Beau Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]

[ scarf of the day | tumblr ]
    [ occ: so excited for this roleplay ah! ]

The walk down the hallway was treacherous; the students were all crammed into a clump, making it seemingly impossible for Brian to pass through. Still, he pushed his way through the noisy crowd, and emerged successful on the other side. He looked back to see one of his friends, Amanda, wave at him. He smiled cheerfully and waved back.

Turning back around, Brian pulled his phone out of his jeans pocket and typed in his passcode. He looked around, the clear hallway leaving no threat of the dreaded "checking the phone and crashing into the cute footballer" incident. He opened up the Tumblr tab, and typed furiously with one hand. The expression as he tapped 'okay' was of confusion and worry. He read over the published post to make sure it was satisfactory, which it was.

Sliding the phone back into his pocket, Brian grabbed his wobbly books with two hands, securing them tightly to his chest. He arrived at his locker and, putting down his books, proceeded to unlock and open the locker. He picked his whimsical binders and colorful notebooks back up and deposited them into the locker. He touched up on his hair with the brush and mirror set he had magnetically placed on the inside of the door. Satisfied (for now), with a sigh, Brian closed the locker and spun the combination dial to assure no one could take anything.

Lunchbag in hand, the boy began to walk the down the hall once again. Only this time, he didn't have to travel too far, because Aileen's locker was only a few "bundles" of lockers away. Aileen wasn't there yet, which was odd, because it was way past 11:30. In fact, lunch was almost over and still no sight of her. Then again... it was odd that he was so late as well.

Brian considered the two of them lucky because their lockers were only a few paces away from the small, beautiful yard, containing only a two tables and a bench. Growing a little impatient, Brian sat down by her locker and waited to see his best friend again.

16. flowergothic Twilight Town Denizen

Day 1- Ash Takahashi
    "Whether or not you create or possess the gameboard has little to do with your ability to control it."
    That was one of the few things Ash didn't understand about that strange email that ended up in her inbox yesterday (the other being some rule she couldn't make out)
    As she walked into her first period class, she could only think of that email and what it meant to her. Did she really have 100 days left to live? Did she really have to YOLO (even though she hated the phrase "YOLO")?
    Either way, she knew she was being watched. Being watched by someone desperate.

17. Te Deum Hollow Bastion Committee

Danny sat quietly by himself, humming the tune to "Call Me Maybe" and staring off into the distance. As the other students littered the courtyard with talk of stupidity, he shuffled into the main hall and began walking to his next class in a slump. He liked to eat his lunch during his break there; he liked the silence. He had seen various new faces, all of which looked a different shade of worried. He he... I wonder if they got that same weird-ass email... Nah. Probably not. He sat through his classes as usual, acing them without even trying. He wasn't a prodigy or a genius; his go-with-the-flow attitude seemed to transfer into his way of learning as well. As he entered his next class, he couldn't help but notice somebody in the room: a pretty face. A pretty face with brown hair, glasses, and a red scarf. "Hi there!" Danny said. She didn't seem to notice him. He got up and pretend to sharpen his pencil, glancing over her shoulder to catch a glimpse of her name on an assignment.

Abby.

He tapped Abby on the shoulder and she jumped. I guess she must have been in deep thought, Danny pondered. Maybe that's why she didn't respond. "I thought we could talk to pass the time while people arrive."

18. FuzzyBlueLights Traverse Town Homebody

His heart constricted in his chest when she politely but clearly dismissed him. He stood as she turned her back on his before he could even say good bye as well. He moved so that he was in front other. Looking her right in the eyes again while taking a deep breath and steeling his nerves.

"Madeline. You know, probably, that I like you. And you're so nice and polite but you're always alone. Not that any of that is bad!" He held up his hands to let her know that he was not trying to be harsh.

"What I am trying to say is, I really like you and instead of telling you, I want show you. Tomorrow, one date. And if you don't like it, that date can be the last time you ever see me..." He could barely breathe as he spoke so he felt a little winded and he tried to hide that fact. He even swallowed hard but he made sure to keep his gaze on her. If this was going to hurt, he may as well take it like a man.

19. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

[​IMG]
    [Tumblr ~ OOC ~ ♪Listening to♪]
    Tyler's morning had started out like any other. He'd walked along the pathway in his usual slow and relaxed manner. His bag was slung casually over his shoulder as he gripped the strap with his hand, his other hanging loosely at his side a swinging back and forth with little effort. His headphones were locked tightly over his ears keeping that precious music from leaking out anywhere else but to his brain.
    He had sighed a little as he soon saw the school looming in front of him. I've been making this journey for how long now? he pondered to himself as he stopped walking and just stared at the building in front of him trying to work out the math in his head. Tyler's life had been an average one. Not bad but not particularly good either, but Tyler was content. He always had a rather positive mindset and knew that compared to others, he was pretty well blessed with his fortunes.
    His father had left his Mother before he had even been born, but that didn't cause much of a disturbance to his life. Tyler knew the truth about how his father had reacted when his mother had revealed she was pregnant. He was outraged, he demanded that she get an abortion and when she had refused he'd actually attacked her in his rage. Thankfully, Tyler's grandmother had been there at the time and despite being a small woman, she was tough and had managed to pry him away. Despite not being wanted on one side... Tyler found a sense of relief in his origins. Would he have really wanted to have been raised by such a man? His mother had raised him with love, and raised him well, as a mother should do.
    Now here he was fifteen years later. School life was school life. He got average grades (and could do better if he applied himself...he just didn't) and was popular enough among his classmates without being the most popular. He was a guy who would just chill out and enjoy things, preferring to live in the moment.
    He had a good friend in a girl who called herself Quin. Their mothers had been friends which is how the two had met. The two still hung out often though and got on well. Tyler laughed rather fondly at some of his earliest memories with her where he'd called her by her first name and received a gentle whack around the back of his head before he received the response from her: P L E A S E ,xC A L LxM ExQ U I N T U S. O RxQ U I N,xI FxY O UxP R E F E R . Ever since; he'd referred to her by her middle name as she preferred.
    It had been at that moment that the bell had rung and Tyler noticed that he had dawdled for too long and had to rush inside and get to the classroom before the second bell announced his lateness.
    ~Fast forwarding back to the present~
    It was lunchtime now. Around... 11:30?
    Lessons had been... normal. He'd just gotten through them by doodling in his notebook instead of actually paying attention, but now he was grateful for the chance to stretch his legs. He'd been walking around the school in the hopes of finding Quin, but knowing her, she had gone to Mr. Paschal's cafe instead. That's when he noticed Abby alone in a classroom with some other guy, she'd helped him the day before with some homework that he'd forgotten to do and she seemed pretty cool, at least to him. He hadn't talked to her much before since she was rather shy, but... he thought... why not today? For one... he was worried as she had seemed rather freaked out about the email they'd received last night which had been the complete opposite reaction of Quin who had taken it in her stride. But even so, Tyler owed the girl anyway for her help and he'd finished the project he'd worked hard on. He took his drawing pad out of his bag and neatly ripped the page with his completed project out. It was then he stood up with little effort and made his way over to the shy girl. "Hey there, Abby." He said in greeting, raising his free hand as he completed his approach, the fact that she was pretty cute not escaping his notice. "How you doing today?" he asked her casually, not letting on whether he was asking in general or about the email itself.

20. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

[​IMG]

With the loud ring of the school’s bell having echoed throughout the school, lunch time had finally arrived and the students had all gone their separate ways. While the many students rushed to the cafeteria to fill their stomach with food, the white haired teen named Altair casually strolled out of the school, past the crowd of students. The weather was only a bit chilly, but with the right clothing the cold fall breeze wouldn’t really affect a person much. There was a big tree that Altair usually liked to hang around, a place the teen would usually come to relax at. It was a calm place that he would usually be seen at and a place he would usually talk to his pals at.

Taking a seat at the base of the tree Altair took a seat against the tree and let out a small sigh. On his body he wore a warm jacket. As much as he liked sitting outside he would soon have to stop. With the temperature outside continuing to lower each day and the arrival of winter, Altair would really have no choice but to eat indoors.

If there was one thing he would not do it would be eat at the cafeteria. Loud inconsiderate banter, messes made that were not cleaned up after, annoying drama and whole bunch of many other things that made eating there a definite no. Though it was a shame that the outdoors were out of the questions he really didn’t mind. Since he had his car he could simply drive to wherever he wished to have his lunch. The question was where exactly to have his lunch.

Tossing those questions to the side, Altair took out the sandwich he brought from home and decided to eat it. With one hand he held his lunch, but with the other he brought out his phone and stared down at it. Yesterday he received something that had piqued his interest, a strange little email that had wandered into his inbox.

“The last 100 days of my life…how amusing” Altair muttered quietly to himself as he narrowed his eyes and smirked upon staring down at the email on his phone. Sure he received chain letters before, ones that spoke of impending death if you didn’t send the email to others, but unlike those one this one actually caught his interest. This one had no self-motive, it was merely an attempt to warn you to live your life. The names that were attached to the email sounded quite familiar to him and judging from their tumblr he noticed that they all got the same email as well.

“How amusing” Altair muttered again as he lowered his arm and stared up at the sky with a calm smile “Very well then…C…or whatever you call yourself, just sit back and watch…enjoy the game you set up. I hope I will be able to humor you till the very end” Altair said quietly, his smile unchanging.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.