Revive 「Act I」

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Jayn, Jan 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jayn

[​IMG]

Act I Genre; Horror, Mystery, Romance, Supernatural, Action & Adventure.
    OOC Thread
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    The Victim
    Played By: Saxima
    Name: Alexandria Quintus
    Type: Human
    Appearance: Here.
    Sexuality: Not specified, although would normally answer with pansexual.
    Personality: A timid a quiet girl who can get embarrassed rather easily. She doesn't do well with people at all because she's has a bit of social anxiety. In her underlying personality, she's a bit of a masochist, but won't go to great lengths to experience pain, seeing as though there are only certain types of it that she likes. Alexandria dislikes it very much when people refer to her as Alex, and this is the only time where she will speak boldly and rather rudely to correct them, but soon resumes her actual personality. Most of the time she only speaks when spoken too and will often mumble her replies, cause a bit of frustration to those who talk to her. It seems she has a knack for getting herself lost without knowing it, and she's often curious about what lays outside of her home, which she often leaves to explore quietly.

Bio: She doesn't want to talk about it . . .

[​IMG]
    The Lord
    [Owner of the Castle]
    Played By: Sforzato

Name ~ "Call me Dona."
    Donatien Alphonse François. He's quite proud of it. Someone once called him Doughnut; the offender's remains are often mistaken for a dadist sculpture.

Age ~ "Not important."
    28 at last count, though time seems to move strangely in the mansion. He professes to be a fair bit older, though at times acts a fair bit younger.

Type ~ "When wickedness churns in the womb of fantasy, out slithers something like myself."
    A variety of demon. Calls himself a Faerie, though hardly the Tinkerbell sort. There seems to be some human in there, although it is often stifled.

Powers ~ "I daresay you'll want to stay on my good side."
    DOMINION. Dona exerts varying levels of influence on others. This can be anything from forcing their obedience to inducing certain emotions in them. He can direct this force, with much effort, but as long as he is conscious (Bear in mind that he is tricky about sleep) it remains in passive effect around him, in which case the effects tend towards exposing or magnifying existing emotions in the affected. It seems to be dependent on his will versus the will of his target, and the strong-willed can resist it more reliably.
    PHANTASM. Dona is capable of frightening feats of illusion, and he can make them ever-so real for the one experiencing it. In fact, it's questionable if he's forcing a skewed version of reality on his victims, or simply tapping into what already exists. He may use his powers to aid him in sleight of hand, to launch an all-out assault from the shadows, and anything in between--and, perhaps, some things beyond. His one limit is that he can only employ what his victim would believe... but you'd be surprised what sorts of things you can convince someone to believe, under the right circumstances.
    WALLACHIA. Dona has a unique relationship with the castle; he seems to believe it is alive, although as with his other powers, it's a wonder if he's wrong or if everyone else is. In the ever-shifting manor, he always seems to know where to go, and is quick to discover new passages and wings. He may even be able to control the changes. He sometimes combines his first two powers with the third, to terrifying effect; even the other residents may be taken aback.
    Appearance ~ "Oh? Would you like a closer look?"
    Rather tall, averaging 6'2", though it seems to vary. Cut, but not buff; his strength would surprise you. Always clean-shaven, always... at least, everywhere that's polite to display in public. Obviously, his eyes must be a piercing, incandescent hue of green; for them to be otherwise just wouldn't be right. Likes to play with his hair color, though he seems to be naturally black-haired. Oh, and although he'll deny it up and down, he blushes candy-red, starting from the ears. Dresses variably from wild and technicolor to functional and brown, sometimes blends of those.
    Sexuality ~ "I'm quite interested in sex."
    Pansexual, decidedly so, though he leans towards women. No pun intended.

Personality ~ "Of course. I love talking about myself."
    An alpha male, first and foremost. It defines his every action: He does not just want to be in control, he is in control. He will take pains to establish his dominance... Rather, he will give pains, and he has no shortage of pain to give. A sadist, if you couldn't tell; but if you've fallen into complacency in seeing the word, thinking it a cheap label only used by angst-ridden children to render themselves twisted or mysterious, he will teach you the folly of assumptions.
    Loves to talk. Not necessarily to hear himself talk, though he enjoys enough aspects of himself that we could assume it from the premises. Loves to talk about himself the most, though you'd be surprised how often you find yourself at the end of an hours-long spiel on his positive and negative traits, habits, and even a complicated break-down of his natal chart, still feeling as if you know nothing about him. He excels at concealing by revealing.
    Also loves to hear others talk--again, particularly about themselves. As a natural extension of his control, he likes to know as much as he can about the things and people in his world, and the flow of new information and wisdom excites him like precious little else. That precious little else includes, but is not limited to: a good fight, a good book, and a good little boy or girl to break.
    Mixes business with pleasure. Can shift between moods or activities at a blinding pace. One moment he might be enjoying tea and fine conversation with an acquaintance, the next receiving, ahem, "esteemed service" from a young lady, all without leaving his seat or changing expression. It's almost clinical sometimes, the way he flies through certain situations, though he is far from detached. More accurate to say that feels too much, too wildly (That's not quite it either, but it is more accurate).
    A true, blue libertine, he finds morals quaint at best and despicable at worst. He enjoys pressing people's limits until they snap. And anyone he can't break, he wants to own. Not to say he wouldn't own someone broken, but he'd likely repair them. Anyone who resists him long enough earns a great deal of respect and admiration, though few can name a soul who's so done. He does have scruples, one of them being, predictably, that he cannot abide lies.
    Typically apathetic, which limits his abilities. But sometimes, he gets a manic little twinkle in his eye. Most of the time, the other residents of the castle know to stay out of his way when this happens. He moves like a man possessed; whatever he wants, he'll have it, damned if the whole world aims to stop him. Lord help you if you're the one he's after.

Bio ~ "My history is nothing special. I've come from one place, and I'm going to another."

[​IMG]
    The Lady
    [Owner of the Castle, Married to the Lord.]
    Played By: P

[​IMG]
    The Twins
    [Child of the Lord and Lady]
    Played By: Midnight Star and GS.

Name: Aliyah François
    Age: They are still young for their species and their ages are usually judged by their appearance to be around eleven or twelve years old. They have yet to unlock their full potential as one gains power with age.
    Type: Both are demons, kitsunes to be exact.
    Powers: They have an extremely strong telepathic link with each other. At any moment they can know exacly where the other is and what they are thinking although they are able to block each other from their thoughts if they wished. They also have the ability to shape shift and change their form to whatever they please. Although they are twins, they didn't gain the exact same abilities and some were actually split between them at birth. Aliyah gained the superhuman aspects of her lineage and can move with incredible speed and acrobatic prowess and uses both to great effect by seeming to appear out of nowhere, but also seeming to be everywhere at the same time. Jordan, on the other hand, is more attuned to the supernatural and has the ability to bring dolls and inanimate objects to life. Loving to mess around with their victims, they work together, using their abilities in tandem to trap their victim in their little game.
    Appearance: Standing at only 5 feet, the twins are shortest members of the household. They share the the same shade of messy blond hair and that mischievous look in there eyes which lets you know they're up to no good. However Aliyah wears a big bow in her hair to keep it together. They are usually seen in formal wear, similar outfits other than Jordan wears a suit and Aliyah, a dress. Both of the twins have heterochromia, Jordan's right eye is green while his left eye is blue. This is the same for Aliyah but the opposite way round. This remains when they shape shift but is not noticeable unless you really look

Sexuality: "Sex? Hehehehe" It's unclear if they even know the meaning of the word, never mind know which way they are aligned. They're still in the stage where they think the opposite sex is another species that can't possibly be comprehend. However despite this they are more than willing to experiment.
    Personality: The twins are inseparable. They do everything together and are never apart. They argue a lot and are constantly teasing each other but when it comes down to it they care a lot for each other and couldn't live without the other. If one hurts, the other hurts too, you can't do something to one without the other. They always know what the other is thinking and have an incredible bond.
    Despite how close and connected the twins are, each slightly differs personality. Aliyah is the older of the two and is much more extroverted. She is not lacking in confidence and is much more likely to take risks. She loves the thrill and will do anything to combat boredom. However she has been known to get a bit reckless and needs Jordan to reel her back in. Despite being the younger of the two, Jordan is the order to Aliyah's chaos. If her head is too high in the clouds, he'll be the one to bring her down to earth and smack her back into reality. Quiet and mysterious, Jordan prefers to stay out of sight and usually keeps to himself. But even though he's known among the members of the house as the quiet one, he’s just as mischievous as his older sister and sometimes is even more ruthless in his pranks.

[​IMG]

The Butler
    [Bodyguard and Servant. Also a cook.]
    Played By: Nemesis Prime

Name: Daxam
    Species: Demon
    Appearance: Tall, lean, with dark brown hair cropped short. 6"0' 185lbs.
    Sexuality: Male (Isn't attracted to one sex or the other but has been known to flirt with guests just to screw with them)
    Bio: No one knows much about him other than he has been the castle's butler for ages and holds a bond with the lord of the castle. Rumors say he is in a contract to serve him until the lord's task is complete.
    Other: His powers include fast reflexes, enhanced strength, and can track anyone once he has their scent.

[​IMG]
    The Lady's Maid
    [Specifically cares for the Lady and women of the house.]
    Played By: Jayn

Name: Bellatrix. She prefers to go by Belle.
    Type: Witch.
    Powers/Weapons: Bellatrix has the power of invisibility. At times, she can read thoughts, but only when they're frantic. She isn't very skilled at it. She prefers to use a sword rather than magic when she's fighting. That or twin daggers. She enjoys stabbing things and playing with needles.
    Appearance: Here.
    Sexuality: Undisclosed. Open. Love is love.
    Personality: She enjoys being alone, for the most part. She's polite and respectful for the most part, but has a natural dislike for humans. She can be shy and timid, when she cares a lot about someone's opinion of her. Her personality is a bit hot and cold. She can be fickle and doesn't follow through very often, but she's a great partner to have on your side in a fight. She's a very passionate and opinionated person.
    Other:

[​IMG]
    The Maid
    [Preforms more basic duties than the Lady's Maid. Also a cook!]
    Played By: Korosu

Name: Elizabeth Roromiya. Though, she prefers Lizzie.
    Age: Her real age is unknown, although each year the household seems to hold a very small celebration for her in which she always turns 18.
    Type: Demon.
    Powers: Teleportation and Levitation. She enjoys using them to her advantage, especially on the rare occasions where her and the twins play a game of hide and seek. Almost always has a knife is levitating by her side, her reasoning for this is unknown.
    Appearance: Long brown hair with light green almond shaped eyes; she prefers to wear her hair in different styles, but she is usually seen with the left side of her hair in a plaited pig tail, the other side in a somewhat curly wave with her full fringe covering her forehead. She appears to be “zoned out†most of the time, but is actually very observant.
    Sexuality: Undisclosed. Love is love.
    Personality: Polite and loyal to her masters, the Lord and Lady of the Mansion. She doesn’t seem to speak a lot, just prefers to observe the situation and come to her own conclusion, though when spoken too her replies/answers vary between being very detailed or having no detail at all. Besides this, little is known is about her personality. Could she be a bloodthirsty Sadist? A Masochist perhaps? Or something else much simpler.

[​IMG]
    The Coordinator
    Played By: Jayn

[​IMG]

❖ Obey the Coordinator.
    ❖ You may have three powers, unless the Coordinator changes that.
    ❖ If you join, please be willing to collaborate with the story line. Contribute. Don't just follow my lead. Throw some plot-twists in there. Have fun with it! This is a collaboration. Thinking of it as writing a story together.
    ❖ While there is a 'mature content' warning, remember where we are. If you decide to be sexual,
    or incredibly gruesome, please don't go all out. Extreme suggestion, hinting at is fine. But leave something up to imagination.
    ❖ Please do not judge other's characters. If their sexuality is different, or if they're totally merciless or selfish or annoying, keep it to yourself. However, if you're IMMENSELY uncomfortable with another character because they're interacting/flirting with you and you just can't take it, talk to me. PM me. I will address it for you anonymously.
    ❖ I reserve the right to edit rules and ...stuff.
    ❖ If you kill someone off, you must do so with logical reason, otherwise the Coordinator will revive them. Please do not kill someone just to do it. If you kill yourself, the same applies. Please have a reason.
    ❖ If you ARE killed off, please talk to me. I have something for you.
    ❖ May add more. You guys know the basics. Ask me questions in this thread. I will answer them in this thread.
    ❖ While the role play is pretty much free-reign and able to be driven by anyone who is apart of it, if you do something too drastic or dramatic or...ridiculous, the Coordinator will rewind time, or fiddle around with the scenario. That being said, please don't ask me to do something. If you have an idea that'll change things, just go through with it. If I don't like it, I'll do something about it.

2. Jayn

[​IMG]
    <ooc: Tried to wait for P, OH WELL. fufufu. Time for never-ending Umineko OST. >
    BGM

Current Coordinator: The Great and Marvelous Deity Witch, {REDACTED}~♥

Previous Coordinator: The Nightmare Demoness, Crestatia.

Reason For Absence: Intentional Resignation. "Idiot."

Game Twenty-Three One: Bad End Night ! A beautiful gameboard in which time is frozen, night is eternal and the mystery is unsolvable. The hungry immortals attempt to manipulate and feed on the pathetic little victim!

Opponent: Alexandria Quintus. "Useless, oblivious little brat! Can't wait to rip her into two...Or perhaps I shall save her, for the sake of irony? ... CACKLE.WAV"

Game: START. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Perfect blue-hued orbs fluttered open, aimed straight at a low, violet canopy. The thin purple lace swayed briefly over the plush bed below, a cool breeze forcing it out of it's usually stationary position. She could hear the trees and flowers trembling outside of the mansion, the moonlight casting playful shadows against the pastel painted walls surrounding her. But there was rarely any wind. Nothing ever changed here, after all. The clouds were never pushed, the flowers would never die and the night would never fade into morning. Time was perfectly still, and it always would be. This their playground. Or maybe 'daycare' was a better term...

A part of her longed to escape the confines of this world, but anytime she became even remotely close to formulating a plan of escape, she suddenly stopped. Her head would throb with a splitting pain, and her eyes would lose vision. This would cease after a short while and Belle would open her eyes not remembering a thing she had come up with. It was beyond frustrating. It was angering and devastating. The worst part about it was not being able to remember why. How had she ended up here? Why couldn't they leave? She was well aware that whatever was happening was entirely unnatural. It felt as though someone was playing with them--all of them.

She was very right, of course. Someone was playing with them, and at the end of each little game, time would reverse to this moment. The beginning. Bellatrix would always awaken in her chambers. She was not yet dressed in her usual maid garbs, but instead in a thin, silk night-gown. The window would always be open, the moon shining directly outside of it. Without a word from the Lord, Bellatrix would know she had to get up soon. A guest was coming. This time, she was human, and delicious-smelling at that. Though...the demons were more into the devouring aspect. Bellatrix was purely interested in seeing how much the human could find out before...

She felt her head throb and shook the thought away, pulling herself from her covers. She reached out a pale hand, parting the canopy open and stepping out onto the cool floor. She would get dressed and check on Lady (whatever her name is, P). Then she would depart to greet their guest.

Yes.

Just like always.

3. Midnight Star Master of Physics

Upstairs in a bedroom, a little girl sat on the floor quietly humming, nodding her head slightly. Her messy short blonde hair came out at all sorts of wierd and wonderful angles beneath a large black bow that never she never seemed to take off. She wore a black formal dress with frills on the edges, she was almost dressed up for some occasion, perhaps a funeral with the colour. However in a mansion like this it could equally be her everyday attire. Opposite her sat a young boy, with the same messy blonde hair and pale skin. He could almost have been described as the male version of herself and it was clear from any looking at them that they were twins. They did not speak and appeared to be playing nicely with some toys. From a distance they appeared quite sweet and innocent. However appearences can be deceptive.

Aliyah stabbed the pin into the voodoo doll that she was holding, straight into its fabric heart and twisted it around as if to cause it the maximum amount of pain. 'I'm bored' She complained to her brother telepatically. They shared a strong bond, and they had a telepatic link that was incrediblly strong. They always knew what eachother were thinking and where their twin was at any given time, they understood eachother to an impossible extent. And right now she had just thought one of the most danerous phrases that almost inveitably would lead to trouble. Because out of the many things Aliyah could be, you did not want her to be bored. She got unpredictable when she was bored and she would not stay idle for long. 'We need to do something. Mother and Father keep taking our toys for themselves, it's not fair, I want to play. A new game is starting, I just know it is and this time it's our turn win. So, little brother, got any devious plans?' She thought, stabbing the doll yet again, with an evil twinkle in her eye.

It had been quiet of late, she was quickly running out of fun things to do. The torture chamber in their bedroom lay quiet, she missed the screaming to no end. Father had forbidden them from the dungeon but even when they'd crept down there, none of them were suitable to play with anyway. They needed a new toy and as she slowly moved her head up, a grin slowly spead across her face. She could smell them. 'If I'm not mistaken our new toy is on its way. Oh goodie, this is going to be so so much fun.' There was a manic look in her face as she thought that and looked at her twin.​

4. Korosu Kingdom Keeper

"Tonight's the night. And it's going to happen again, and again. It has to happen."

The savoury smell of roasted duck and various other aromatic scents filled the air, the redolence almost enchanting as it drifted out of the kitchen and down one of the many winding halls. The crackling of the open fire stove accompanied the young Maid, who carried on with the cooking, her footsteps softly paddling across the stone title floor.

A new game had begun. Elizabeth’s starting place was always in the Kitchen, preparing the nights dish. The girl’s gaze was blank, showing no emotion, as if she was dead. Her hand coordination showed otherwise, busily working away at a great speed. She wanted to please her Lord and Lady, hoping to receive compliments about the meal she worked vigorously on. Just a simple nod or smile of appreciation was a wonderful award to the girl, she knew the meal wasn’t for her masters though, it was more for show. It was for the guest. The long awaited guest.

The Maid came to a sudden halt, everything went still including the knife, levitating just a few inches away from her left shoulder, and she turned to the object, and spoke;

“Tea†She said, slightly pouting her lips as she finished the word.

And with that, she hurried across the Kitchen and started to prepare the tea for the human arrival. She hoped this human liked tea, at least. The girl looked blankly ahead again as she began to wonder what else she would make if the guest did not like tea, along with many other things. She turned from the boiling pot and sniffed the air, a small smile spread across her face. She smelt something else, far more delicious than a roasted duck.

“Aaah! Let’s hope the guest tastes as good as it smells~â€

5. Saxima [screams geometrically]

[​IMG]
    Insufferable people . . . the girl with dark hair thought to herself. This particular thought was about her parents, who she had just had an argument with not ten minutes ago. Her mother and father were stubborn people, stubborn, stup -

She sighed a long and deep sigh, calming herself. She was just being silly . . . Mother and father were lovely people, and she treasured them dearly, even though a rut came between them every now and again. Normally, she didn't act out this much, the way she had when she stormed from her home, she was a very quiet and shy girl, but from now and then, she would get a bit hot. Like when people called her Alex. She mentally glared at the thought of that horrible name - her name was Alexandria, not Alex. She abhorred that - no, loathed that name.

Alexandria sighed again, continuing to walk. It was a gentle late afternoon and the wind was breezing through her long, dark tresses. Perhaps this was a good day to have an argument with her parents, this weather was beautiful and it easily calmed her nerves whereas she had been so flustered before. She trekked into the forest, which was quiet a ways from her home, but there was this lovely, wonderful spot that she always enjoyed to relax in. She always wandered around this area to waste away the hours, relaxing in the silky sunlight and smooth wind. To be honest, Alexandria had never been too deep into the forest for her parents always told her she would get lost - which, by all means, was probably true, it seemed to happen to her quite often.

Today though . . . today, she would not pay a mind to her parents words. She loved them, yes, but . . . today was a push over the cliff, and she would listen to them no more. She decidedly began to wander deeper and deeper into the green wood to see if she had ever been missing anything from her previous ventures out here. Quite frankly, the forest never agitated her nerves.

The sunlight dwindles away to just barely over the trees not a few hours later. The evening is nearly upon the forest. Perhaps I should return home . . . Alexandria thought to herself, turning on her heel to traverse the way she had come. After long minutes of going, the pale, green-eyed girl found that she had, in essence, returned to the very spot where she had started. Now she was nervous, her heart beginning to pulse in her chest, nearly coming to thump.

Alexandria continued to walk forward, being careful not to change direction at all so that she may come to the end of this forest eventually. It was dark now, and the girl was terribly frightened, nearly on the verge of tears, Stop that! You are a young woman and there is no acceptable reason for you to cry! she chided herself in her head harshly. She came to a pause where she dropped her long skirted dress from her grasp to wipe at the budding tears in her eyes. When done wiping them, she looked up and saw before her a beautiful, large mansion - no . . . a castle, the most gorgeous home she had ever laid eyes upon.

It seemed residence had been taken up there, for there was lightly flowing from the windows. It was incredibly inviting, especially after traveling for such a long time in this forest, and there was a delectable flow of food, and at it, her stomach growled. Although no one was around to hear the rather loud noise, her pale face turned bright red in embarrassment.

Alexandria hastily made her way up to the mansion doors and tugged at one of the doorknockers, slamming it to the door three times. Perhaps they will help me . . .

6. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

She had been the most delicious, and hers was the loveliest, yet. He sat atop it now, tracing the carvings in the cold stone. The lines were straighter, the curves cleaner, than any other. Was Daxam improving, or had the girl's soul brought about this change?

The design looked to be hers. The way it lilted and twisted about. The way it became jagged and frayed near the edges. When those jags and frays had spread--When she had broken--oh, what a sight. He remembered the way he had held her by the chin. Told her everything. Told her what was going to happen to her. The way she barked back, but you promised. His patience when he'd explained that she had misunderstood.

He remembered those beautiful freckles dotting her cheeks and shoulders, the way they framed her just so. The way they looked with fresh cuts through them, blood bubbling and creeping down her chest. Her silent, graceful defiance, and the way it flickered and faded ever-so slowly, humiliated away, slapped and slashed and crushed out of her. Eyes, puffy and red. Tears, streaming gently down her face.

The look on her face when it finally sank in. She wasn't going to leave. She was never going to see her family again.

And that scream. Oh, mercy, the scream...

He wondered aloud if they would ever find another as delicious as she'd been.

The manor was always quick to answer him.

A howl. A slight rumble. A gust of wind. No words, but the message was clear.​

WE HAVE A GUEST.

Donatiel smiled. He stood, brushed off his coat, and walked into the abrupt darkness of the hall. As he stepped into it, the blackness drained from it, revealing stone walls and floors and sparse candlelight; at the same time, the room behind him vanished into black. He crossed the hall and stepped into blackness again, this time emerging into a room of fresh, stenciled plaster, the walls lined with finely-painted portraits.

Each room he entered became larger and grander, until finally he reached the foyer, two stories tall, stairs on either side, marble floor, with many ornate golden chandeliers lining the ceiling. In place of doors and windows, rectangles of black dotted the walls. Dona looked around; the decoration was better than ever. It soothed him, warmed him to the core. The castle was healthy again. But her soul wasn't evenly distributed yet, and much of the manor was left old and rotten.

This was more than a matter of tidying up; it was time to rebuild.

"Be ready, all!"

Donatiel clapped twice, then held out his hands, palms towards himself, concentrating. The air bent and shimmered around him. That familiar something welled up in his chest and through his arms. Finally, he lifted them and swung to either side.

"IT'S SHOWTIME."

A howl, a rumble, a gust of wind. His coat flared. The blackness dispersed in the bluster. Brilliant marble and glorious gold sprawled out in every direction. Donatiel saw with all eyes at once as the castle convulsed and shifted, bodily, like some terrible shining beast rousing from a long slumber. Doors shut and melted into walls, carpets became stairs, windows became new hallways. Only rooms where residents stood were left unmoved, were built around; though even these rooms were renovated. And of course, the tomb, dungeon, and torture chamber were moved, their new location known only to the Lord. Couldn't have anyone stumbling upon something they ought not to, not yet...

Finally, it was time for the devils. Donatiel closed his eyes. He could see every wicked creature wandering the halls, hiding in the cracks and hollow spaces, resting comfortably in their own special dens. Every rabid, gnashing hound, every over-sized insect, every dirty dealer, every soul-stealer, every golem and gremlin, every succubus and satyr, every vile serpent. He lined them up in his mind, pruning back the weak ones and replacing them with ever more horrific creatures. Then he tucked them all away like silverware; found places for the wanderers, expanded the cracks and hollows for the hiders, refurbished the dens of the idlers.

At last, all was in place. His work complete, Donatiel cupped his hands around his mouth and called out.

"Everyone! We have a guest! Daxam, would you kindly get the door?"

He then retreated upstairs to watch the rest unfold.

7. Jayn

[​IMG]
    <ooc: GS and Nemesis, this is for you, my loves. >
    BGM

The game had barely even started and she was already terribly bored. She sat there, observing the pieces carefully. Some of them hadn't even moved yet. What a lazy start. She leaned back in her golden throne, theatrical as always, a long sigh leaving those pouting lips of hers. She was angry, and when she was angry, she acted out. Her eyes quickly skimmed through those pieces that had not yet moved. There was a twin, and there was a butler. Neither one of them were particularly necessary, and they had already proven their revolting disloyalty.

She smiled. The bottom of her shoes echoed against the floor as she stood up. The glass room was expansive--and endless. She twirled about childishly, all sorts of devilish schemes coming to mind. What punishment would befall Daxam?

"The Butler is now a cross-dressing female! The only one that knows is the Lord. On top of that," She paused. Her current declaration was far too nice. How dare these pawns make her wait? "On top of that...She's pregnant with the Lord's child. Five months and hiding."

Now what to do with the twin? He was only a child. She thought about more gender-play, but that was already becoming redudant. Maybe there would be no twin. Maybe she would eliminate him right then and there. But...

"The Twin is now another Victim. After an argument with the merciless Lord of the castle, Jordan will lose his powers and become human." It was brilliant! But still, she was far too nice. Plopping back down lazily, her nose scrunched and her eyes narrowed.

"You have 24 hours." She muttered. "Awaken before then or the declarations I presented earlier will come into effect. Please, do not make me wait, alright?"

She rolled her eyes and dropped her chin into her palm. "How sweet of me...[​IMG]"

8. Guardian Soul hella sad & hella rad

All of this has happened before​
    and ​
    all of this will happen again​

Bored? thought Jordan as he finished sewing the last thread on the doll that he had been mending and laid it down on the floor. If there was one thing Jordan definitely knew about his sister, it was that being her being bored usually meant bad news for his toys. No matter how much trouble he went through in hiding them, she was always able to find them and play with them until they broke. There was a reason he was fixing that doll. Fortunately that one was able to be saved but there were many others before it and many were never able to walk among the corridors of the manor again. What poor unfortunate souls.

But it’s almost time, he thought as he stood up and walked towards the window in their bedroom. Their room was on the top floor, right above the entrance to the house, and outside the window, one had an amazing view of the courtyard and gardens. Looking outside, he could see the trees swaying to the winds, the gardens, beautiful and flourishing, and to his delight, the figure of a woman approaching the manor.

Actually…I stand corrected. Turning back towards his sister, he clapped his hands together in front of his face. It’s time to have some fun. Their guest was here and preparations had to be made. While he didn’t particularly like suits and ties, he had to play the part of the rich little boy or no sane guest would dare enter the household. He had to put on a mask and cloak of charisma to charm the guest into the belly of the whale, all while keeping his true intentions hidden.

“Regulus! Aldebaran!” commanded Jordan as he snapped his fingers. And suddenly the doll that he had laid down on the floor and the one that was in his sister’s hands started to move. The breath of life was starting to enter them. At first their bodies bended in unnatural ways like a puppet on a string. But as the seconds passed, their movements became more and more fluid until they were almost human-like.

“Regulus,” called Jordan and in response, the doll that lay in his sister’s hand turned towards him and saluted like a soldier. “I want you to prepare the ‘Surprise’. You know which one I’m talking about. Make sure nobody sees you. Not even Dad.” Nodding its head, it scurried out of the room and dashed down the corridor to prepare for the fun they would be having.

“As for you, Aldebaran,” said Jordan as he walked past his sister and the doll that stood across from her. “I want you to follow our guest around. Like always, stay hidden.” Saluting and nodding, the doll darted out of the room and headed in the opposite direction of the other doll, towards the stairs. Now that his little minions were out in the field, all he had to do was wait for results.

And, Aliyah, please don’t break the toy so quickly this time. Or I just might hide her from you. he told her telepathically as he exited the room. “Come on. Let’s go meet the vict-I mean...guest.”

9. Jayn

[​IMG]
    <ooc: Posting as Bellatrix when I wake up. (or on the fourth, fufu)~ >
    BGM

Well, one had made it on time. The deadline had even been extended slightly, and yet... Her eyebrows knit in confusion, back slouched against the throne she sat upon. She felt no anger this time, simply annoyance. She really did not enjoy it when the pawns had to be altered for such stupid reasons, despite how much more interesting it made things. She was hesitant to declare this change, but she never went back on her threats. With a bored sigh, she leaned forward, peering down onto the game board childishly through the floor of glass.

"Congratulations, Daxam. You are now female. You have been hiding this from the rest of the household--excluding the Lord, the reason why is up to you. Be creative, won't you? Along with that, you are also pregnant. The gender of the child is not yet determined, but their fate is tied with yours. The only one that knows of this pregnancy is the Lord of the castle--because he's the one that impregnated you. He keeps it a secret. Maybe there's something in it for him."

She leaned back, crossing her legs elegantly. She wasn't very elegant at all, obviously, but she enjoyed pretending. It was something she loved to do, always; and as the moments hypothetically passed by, she had done a bit of thinking. Theatrical and cruel. Was that a facade, too? She knew she was genuinely amused by the game and by exploiting weaknesses, and all of those lovely things, but truly...She wasn't a very cruel witch. Maybe immature, but not cruel, right? Was it better to be cruel?

Before she knew it, she was feeling quite depressed and lonely. Sitting all alone in a room made of glass, a stupid and predictable game in front of her. She had plenty of story left to play, but she was still alone. This would have to be remedied.

"Crestatia," She paused, bottom lip quivering. "You dumbass...[​IMG]"

10. NemesisPrime Hollow Bastion Committee

"What happens, happens. I just sit back to watch the fireworks..."

It was another night in the castle for the butler, he had just been called to attend to his lord when all of a sudden he felt a mist gather and the next thing he or rather SHE knew he had breasts, a lump in his stomach and had the urge to eat as much fish as she could stomach.

Other than having served her lord she was most bored. And hungry, yes very hungry. She never did take a pregnancy test but had known it was a male demon.

"My, how things have played out. I shall never tell anyone of the child as it id most improper and anyone who divulges otherwise will quickly find themselves with their head sitting beside them!"

Damn, the mood swings had started again. Most unfortunate, but she decided to press on regardless.

Attending to the residents was a most tasking matter but she did her duty well.

She noticed her name being called as a doorbell rang.

She quickly sped off to answer...

(OOC: WHY Jayn? I can't help I have other matters to take care of! Please change me back! It brings my coolness factor down...)

11. Korosu Kingdom Keeper

"Tonight's the night. And it's going to happen again, and again. It has to happen."

‘My, my’ Elizabeth thought to herself, finishing pouring tea into the last of the three beautifully decorated cups, part of an even more exquisite fine china tea set. ‘I hope our guest isn’t some substandard child, one does like to have at least some type of thanks or display of gratitude for all their work

She pulled the tea pot back upright, stopping it from pouring anymore; she took a step back and admired her work. All cups had the same equal amount of the rich, somewhat sweet tea that humans seemed to favour the most out of all the non-alcoholic brewages. Such perfection should only be expected of a Maid of the François household. A howl echoed from the hall, Lizzie stood perfectly still and listened to the sound of the shifting Castle. She already knew what was happening, no need to question or ponder about it. The Lord had decided the Castle was in the need of a rebuild, new decoration etc. She closed her eyes and gave a half laugh and half sigh. She hope the new layout didn’t leave the guest in a state of awe for very long, it was always nice to engage in conversation, get too know the guest a little but also being in such a state made it somewhat trickery to observe them properly. Lizzie did ever so enjoy knowing what their reaction would be like once they found out the secret before anybody else; it greatly annoyed the twins which amused her so. She reopened her eyes and smiled. Without warning, she flashed out of sight, teleporting into the grand Entrance Hall.

She didn’t seem to look around and check out her new surroundings, she had her eyes fixated on the Lord walking towards him at somewhat slow pace, she stopped when she was only an arm length away from him.

She curtsied and awaited approval before she could rise back up again.

“You seem to have outdone yourself, my Lord” She said, her tone of voice sounding very monotone – with little feeling or emotion behind it.

12. Midnight Star Master of Physics

"Two little victims played with a gun, one shot the other and then there was one~"
    "One little victim left all alone. He went and hanged himself and my work was done~"

The sister watched her twin brother as he explained that it was time with a grin, he was always so in control, she really couldn't be doing with any of that nonsense. She loved to go wild and be mad but the news he brought was good. The fun would begin very soon and her boredom would be a thing of the past.

Aliyah jumped slightly as the doll in her hand came to life but before she could stab it again, it escaped from her grasp. She'd seen her brother do this a million times, yet it still amazed her and she never quite expected them to do what they do. They were also quite slippery devils, she loved to hunt them down and get them. The extra challenge of them being alive made the hunt all the more fun, though Jordan was never too pleased with the state she returned them in once she'd caught them.

"Oh yeah. Let's give them a welcome they'll never forget." She spoke aloud with a cheeky grin as her brother left the room. Although mentally she shouted, 'Hey!! Now that's hardly fair.' She ran after him with incredible speed, her body a blur. 'It wasn't even my fault last time, he was basically asking for it by running that slow. He should of ran faster. And I'm not taking all the blame either, you played just as big part in it as me, even if you decide to stay hidden. I still don't see where the fun in that is.' She'd gone straight past him along the corridor, down the grand staircase and all the way back up to him in time to give him a funny look as she said that telepatically. 'Also you try and hide her, I'll still find her. You really need to find some better hiding spots.' She poked him in the ribs playfully. 'But fine. I promise not to break her so fast. Happy? Now we've got work to do' She grabbed his hand and half ran, half skipped along, dragging him in tow behind her.

13. Jayn

[​IMG]

She got dressed in her standard uniform, brushing her hair back into a twisted bun, loose strands of blonde tickling at her pale cheeks. Her eyes stared back at her through the shimmering mirror she stood in front of, lips pressing together restlessly from time to time. The black dress was heavy to her as usual; her waist shaped and squeezed by the corset underneath, her knees itched by the white lace at the bottom, and her black shoes spotless--as if never worn before. She briefly wondered if they had been. When the scenario reset, did the items reset, too?

She pulled away from the mirror and left the room. The halls of the castle were long and spacious. Royal red carpet with golden patterns lay under her feet, staircases towering above and leading below. There were several different levels, the walls dressed in portraits and candle-holders. It wasn't a very frightening castle at all. It was warm, and despite the largeness, it felt like home. How deceptive. Very few would be able to pick up on the castle's coldness. The things that those portraits had witnessed...All of the blood that had soiled that brilliant carpet.

Bellatrix shook her head. She could hear the Lord speaking. It was time, and the guest was here.

She considered checking on the Lady before descending the stair case, but instead she continued. She was curious to see the human, so she brought herself down. She stood in the center of the large entrance, hands clasped in front of her as Daxam went to open the door.

14. P Banned

[​IMG]
    My day starts off in the worst way possible: I wake up. When I went to sleep last night in my chambers, it was the end of the eighth I had gone without eating. I'd managed to dispose of most of my food some way or another. The twins, for the most part, were happy enough to take my extras, and I managed to deceive the eyes of Daxiom, the butler. These last few months, he almost seems to have been preoccupied with something else. It made my self-imposed starvation much easier, to say the least. Why do I keep trying to die? I'm not entirely sure. I guess it's the last thing I can do. The only thing I can do to prove that I'm still alive, that I still exist. Ironically, it's this desire that gives me the strength to get up every morning and go about my day. If I put up this small resistance, I can continue to endure. I can wake up and bear to open my eyes.

So I do.

At first, everything is normal for a day like this; everything is covered in a layer of ice, and a thin mist hangs in the air. The morning chill, which used to bite so deeply, has become a dull reminder, like an ingrown toenail. No, what was odd isn't the cold; it's the warmth. Specifically, the warmth in my hands. My bed is also intolerably hard, even taking into account the frost. I blink, dislodging the flecks of ice clogging my vision. Slowly, I make out another colour, mixed in with the blue-white hue of the frost. A deep weight fills my stomach, an unavoidable sense of dread. I berate myself inwardly for thinking that this could go any differently. It happened last time. And the time before that. And the time before that. And the time before that, I nearly ate the master. I'm putting it off. I don't want to make the realisation. I try to think of something else, to go back to sleep, to do anything. But by the time I make such a conclusion, I already know it's too late.

I am not in my room. I am in the dungeon, and my hands are deep inside the chest of a captive, wrapped around his pulsating organs. His intestines trail out of his gut, into my mouth, down to my expanding stomach, like some grotesque, oversized spaghetti. I push him away and retch. My body doesn't let me spit it out. It sucks greedily, ripping the last of the trail out of the body, into me. I stumble out of the cell, leaving the half-dead man lying there. Mercifully, he seems to have passed out. Fearing for the worst, I turn to survey the rest of the dungeon. The captives are clutching the bars of their cages, staring wordlessly at me. I breath a sigh of relief. Then I turn. Two cells are splattered with blood, bone and remnants of hair. My stomach hangs off of me in a bulbous fashion, testament to my unholy feast. Gripping the banister of the spiral stairwell for support, I begin to haul myself up, closer to my room, and further from salvation.​

15. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

"You seem to have outdone yourself, My Lord."

The butler and the maid arrived first. Donatiel met eyes with Daxam, smiling thinly. The very sight of her warmed him; not for love, not necessarily. More for the exhilaration of the secret they shared. The others were filing in slowly. A rare show of apathy for his little band of misfits... Weren't they excited to have another guest, so soon after the first?

The Lord chuckled at his maid. "Such a silly phrase. I do as I do, and I am getting better all the time."

Everyone was in place in short order. The Lady would not be joining them, as usual. Not a problem; as long as she kept out of trouble... and kept fed. The guest would meet her soon enough, Donatiel knew.

Click. The knob turned. The door crept open. Light spilled out into the dark night.

16. Midnight Star Master of Physics

"Two little victims played with a gun, one shot the other and then there was one~"
    "One little victim left all alone. He went and hanged himself and my work was done~"

Aliyah dragged her twin down the stairs as fast as he would go, they got halfway down the stairs in time to see their Father open the door and for them to catch the first glimse of her. Aliyah's face lit up at once, 'So, there she is, our new toy. What do you think dearest brother? Though for now we'd better be on best behaviour and make a delightful welcome' She let go of her twin's hand in order to jump down the last few stairs several at a time. She skipped over to thir new victim, a smile on her face and the malice in her eyes was hard to spot. "Oh hello! Welcome to our House of Wonders." She greeted them with a curtsy, she could of even been described as cute when she did it. "It's really quite great to have a guest, I do hope you'll stay"

She got up and happily skipped round their new victim, showing no hint of her telepatic conversation with Jordan, 'I think she'll do just fine. She seems to have good legs for running though that dress could get in the way. Well that can be rectified. She's quite a pretty one, oh I can't wait to see her screaming in terror and to ruin that pretty little face. But I know, I know, we have to wait and play our part first. It'll make it all the more fun when it comes down to it.'

17. Saxima [screams geometrically]

[​IMG]
    Alexandria had waited outside for a bit of time, maybe a few minutes. She nearly began to think that nobody was home. With a slightly crestfallen look upon her face, she began to wonder to herself what she was going to do if it turned out that nobody was home. But would not that be the strangest thing? To have this lovely building, out here in the middle of nowhere, all of the lights glowing through the glass windows, and a saliva inducing aroma pouring from the chimneys, not have any one in it? An absurdity is what it would be.

The dark-haired girl waited a few more moments, observing a few things around her. There wasn't much to see with the repetitious exception of trees, trees, and more trees. She then looked down to observe herself. The hem of her flowing skirt was quite a mess, with little rips, mud stains, and grass stains; she imagined the back didn't look much better either. Well . . . she was hopeful that she looked presentable to the people if they answered the door - if there were any residents in the house at all, that was.

Just at the moment when she was about to give up hope and turn away from the house to find alternative shelter for the night, she heard the twisting of a knob. Curiously, she peered over her shoulder and watched the door creak open, warming light cutting into the darkness of the night. The first person she saw was a tall, lean man who was very feminine, she quickly noted with cropped, dark brown hair. Alexandria assumed that this was the butler. The door was opened wider and revealed a few more people; another tall man, cleanly-shaven, green eyes, dark hair - Alexandria guessed he had dyed it a great many times - his clothing was rather odd, a splash of color to a dark brown . . . Then there were two twins, children, just a little shorter than she was, messy blonde hair and they had quite a mischievous look in their eyes that they shared. Then their eyes - two different colors each. How strange, Alexandria thought to herself, putting a hand over her mouth.

There was a maid after, a strawberry blonde with light blue eyes that were deep and piercing; her outfit was the opposite of Alexandria's own, risque, a French maid's, perhaps? It made her slightly uncomfortable, her wearing such little clothing around two grown men and two children. then there was the last, another girl, another maid, it seemed. However, her look was one of an actual house-maid, and Alexandria preferred the look a little more; she had long brown hair, almond-shaped light green eyes and she looked a bit . . . as if she weren't paying much attention.

Either way, Alexandria assumed this was the family - the second man the lord, his two children, two maids and a butler. Did the lord have no wife? She visibly frowned but quickly wiped the rude look off of her face.

"H-hello . . . " she started meekly - she was never very good with people, "I was . . . lost in the woods, and I found this mansion . . . I was w-wondering if I could find shelter here for the night? I-I promise to not be a bother at all, i-if you'l have me . . ." she continued, fumbling around with her words and fidgeting her fingers that lay on her skirt. She could feel the heat rising to her pale face, hoping considerably that none of them would notice . . .

18. Jayn

[​IMG]

Setting eyes on the victim both pleased and disappointed her. She assumed this wouldn't last very long, considering it didn't seem she'd be able to put up a very good fight against the rest of them. Her eyes skimmed around the room at the other's in her 'family'. She shouldn't have been thinking about it--but how did they all come together? How did they find each other? Why? Her lids closed, a deep breath leaving her as a headache began to stir. Her blue eyes softened as best as they could, setting on the stranger. Now wasn't the time. She shouldn't be worrying about it anyways. She should just be happy that anything had started at all...That something was happening.

She skipped forward gracefully, her lips spread in a smile. She knew The Lord would probably like to be the one to formally introduce her to the castle, as theatrical as he was. Instead, she simply curtsied.

"How wonderful for a guest to drop by," Her voice was sultry as always, chin tilted down in respect. She could manage that. Completely bowing...Or getting on the ground, however, would never happen. Not with this human. Her politeness would soon fade, though the guest wouldn't know it. "I shall fetch the Lady, if you would like, sir?"

She was referring to the wife of the Lord, of course. If she didn't manage to stumble upon them herself. Bellatrix internally rolled her eyes.

19. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

A frail little thing. But what lies beneath?

Despite their sluggishness in arriving, the others were suitably excited to see a new face. "Fresh meat," as some of them might put it.

"Now now everyone, be mindful of our guest. Doubtless she's in need of rest."

The Lord pushed to the front of the crowd, meeting the guest's eyes. Drawing hers to his, perhaps--a subtle distinction, subtle enough not to be there at all, even to the keenest mind. He kept her gaze for a moment. Would she shy away?

"I am Donatiel, the Lord of this manor. You may call me Dona. Of course you are welcome here, for as long as you'd like." Then, he added, "Perhaps a bit longer."

He couldn't help a tiny smirk. A peck, really, in the corner of his lips, to leave as soon as it came. Still his eyes did not stray from hers. Was she the sort who couldn't look anyone in the eyes?

"We'll be having dinner shortly. Will you be joining us, or will you be retiring early?"

20. Korosu Kingdom Keeper

Lizzie gave a small “tch” sound at her Lord’s comment. How stupid it was for her to say such a thing, when she knew what the answer would be. He was always improving afterall. She stepped back to join Daxam, standing neatly in line. Her eyes slowly wondered to the Butlers stomach, before slowly rising up again. Lizzie could tell her stare was making Daxam uncomfortable, she liked that. She turned back, staring back at the Front Door, wanting to catch a glimpse of the long awaited guest.

The sound of the door knob clicking made Lizzie excited, she was almost tempted to let out a squeal of delight when she set eyes on the lavish guest, but no, she didn’t want to blow her composure, she kept her zombie like stare, watching as the guest silently judged each member of her Family, if she could call them that. I wonder of this young woman would become yet another of the masters pawns She thought to herself He seems to have taken a slight liking to her. The word “Dinner” brought her out of her almost comatose like state, she blinked twice before turning around, it was time to head back into the Kitchen. She stopped herself before taking another step however; she pulled herself closer to Daxam and whispered quietly

“I know~ My, my. We’ll be having another g-u-e-s-t quiet soon, won’t we? How exciting”
    She gave a slight giggle as she finished her sentence and hurried off toward the Kitchen yet again, not wanting to keep the new guest waiting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.