♛ ▌1 0 0 D A Y S ❣ 【OOC】

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Jayn, Nov 6, 2012.

?

Movie Night ?

1. Sync.

42.9%
  2. Stream.

28.6%
  3. I don't care.

28.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. What? 『 music is freedom 』

100 DAYS Map is finally up!

Featuring your houses and major landmarks. Things will be updated as people visit special/new landmarks they make up (which will be added to the map).

The city of the RP is not actually Seattle but I simply used the city as a reference considering our lovely RP master.

I only have a few houses up. Please inform me where your house wishes to be in terms of local landmarks (e.g. "near a forest", "near the coast", "close to the café", "in the industrial district because I wish to die", etc). Specific, pinpointed locations are not necessary.

I will automatically add any locations that appear in the RP to the map. Please do not worry if you walked to school and suddenly your house is far away or some such. Everything can be easily edited, and this is just for fun and reference. It also adds more realism in my opinion.

Enjoy the last seven hours of the day!

2. Agent.T Destiny Islands Resident

That England thingy place I've always lived in
    Of course I can:) I'm no good with computer things D: I edited the post, is this better? ^_^

3. Doukuro Chaser

Wow that took so long to post but I think I found a spot where the connection works better, finally.

"in the industrial district because I wish to die"

ha, that's great

Anyway I think I'll put the Evans's Household on the corner NE 65th St. and 25th Ave NE, north of the cemetary

4. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Hello all, I have a bit of bad news.

I recently broke my finger, and turns out that the idiots were they took me ****ed up and should've taken me to the ER

They took me to a less than preferable place, were all they did was give me pain meds and wrap it in a splint. But turns out, I should've been taken to the ER >.>

It's bruised and wrapped in a splint is all. But it was handled wrongly

They said I'll be ok for a bit, but that I need an appointment this week for surgery so I may not post too often this week.

5. Jayn

Thanks for letting us know! Feel better soon and good luck.

6. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

Love the map. You can put the spike house on 40th ave ne and ne 50th st. By Burke-Gilman playground park and why 513

7. Jayn

[​IMG]
    DAY 2
    -RECAP-
    Note: This recap will not substitute you actually READING, so do that if you have not or you'll miss things.
    The recap will only cover things that directly influence the story.
    (I am not a perfect human being, so I may have missed some things)
    [​IMG]

Thomas is dead.

Madeline
    had a breakdown and Quin comforted her.

Temperance and Cherno met at Stacey's to discuss the email (I'm not sure the email was actually discussed properly). Anthony and Quin eventually joined them.

Madeline's mother locked her out of her house and burned Thomas' photos.

Cherno had a complete meltdown because he is apparently a germophobe. Quin comforts him.

Ashina's band the Black Angels joins the Youth Music Contest. The band will play in two weeks.

Temperance meets her boyfriend at the park to talk about their relationship (and possibly break up?). He's a jealous jerk about it.

Madeline spends the night at Reuben's house after her mother goes batshit.

CONCLUSIONS/NOTES?

Hero of Time has a broken finger or something so he's out for about a week. If he's gone for 10+ days, removing.

HeartlessOfLight missed the 48 hour mark, but wrote a moderately detailed Tumblr post to compensate. You go, man. You go. Just try not to miss Quin's concert!!

Some people need to actively read the OOC thread. Hopefully the problems caused by not won't happen again. *u*

Some people should try to manage their time a bit better! There was a specific scenario started on first of the second day that did not finish in time. It's okay to be busy, everyone here but me has a life, but if you know you're pressed for time try to post to accommodate that. In other words, if your too busy to finish a "I'm going to the mall to shop with my friends!" scenario, then maybe you should opt for something simpler that you can easily wrap up if you don't get through it by the time the last day ends.

If someone is holding you back from posting, post without them. You can either pretend like they're unresponsive:

Bill: Makin' my way downtown...
    Joe: Hey do you want a ride?
    Bill: Yes!
    Joe: /no post
    Bill: Well I guess you changed your mind. /continues on with life.

Or post in OOC explaining that you want to move on, but can't, and just pretend like the interaction never happened:

Bill: Makin' my way downtown...
    Joe: Hey do you want a ride?
    Bill: Yes!
    Joe: /no post
    Bill: ...Makin' my way downtown... /continues on with life.

Anthony is adorable.

Madeline's mother is normally on medication.

Elizabeth is mysterious as ****.

Quin is The Comforter.

John works at a soup kitchen from time to time (?)

Danny's favorite band is The XX. He may ask Quin for her number? OooOOOooh lala.

[parsehtml]<hr>[/parsehtml]

Regarding day 3, anyone can post now. This is the day of Quin's concert. The concert is at 7pm if I remember correctly. The start time of Day Three should be 6:30pm then. Feel free to elaborate on how the rest of your day went up until this point. We're starting at this time because we want to fit in as much interaction between all of the characters as possible before three days is up so post, post, post!

8. Hiro ✩ Guardian

I know I won't be out for that long. I still have full use of my thumbs, so I'll post, albeit they'll be short, and of course I won't be posting while the surgery is going on.

9. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

i deleted my last post instead of causing complications or anyone getting mad. saved it though under my email because i will probably use it later. or at least parts of it. writing a new post right now. finally on a computer so all my previous posts will be formatted properly. =]

10. Agent.T Destiny Islands Resident

Is it okay if post too? I just wanted to be sure there were no problems before i start :)

11. Jayn

Yep, go aheaaaad.

Also, guys, if I have to say it one more time I swear I will bring CRESTATIA'S WRATH DOWN UPON YOU ALL. NO ONE should know that Thomas is dead yet. NOT YET.

Ah okay. I liked your post though. v: So definitely save it for later, that was extremely clever.

12. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

....sorry... Saxima kept saying it so I thought maybe you gave her the okay or something. Edited my post.

>>will do. I liked it a lot too. It just kind of came to me almost instantly after your last post. Is saved as a draft in my email for future use and tweaking.

13. CrownMoksha Decimo

Can you place Xavier's house at the corner of NE 75th St. Near View Ridge.

14. Saxima [screams geometrically]

I'm going to wait until later tomorrow to get the ball rolling on the concerts ( that's going to be a loooooooooooong 30 minutes ) so that everyone can have a chance to post before I get started.

15. Lite The Future

Just wanna apologize for my lack of posting. My trimester's at its final weeks and I've been really busy with the work. I'll most likely have a chance to make one today, though.

16. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Writing up what might be a bit of a long post, so if you've got something to post before the concert begins, you might want to make it quick.

Just a heads up.

17. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Good thing I was about to post.

18. CrownMoksha Decimo

Going to my cousin's house and the computer there works very slowly. Which means most of my post will probably come from my ipod while I'm there.

19. Agent.T Destiny Islands Resident

I went to the doctors today...Turns out I have glandular fever...Means I'm going to be rather tired and prone to sleeping..So if I stop posting I've probably fallen asleep :\ Hopefully I can keep myself in control but just a heads up, just in case :)

20. Jayn

Oh, haha. I FORGOT TO MENTION SOMETHING IMPORTANT HAHAHA.

The way Revive worked (and the way this works somewhat) with the declarations and deaths and such is the more inactive you are, the more likely you are to be killed off or fiddled around with. Just a fair warning. This is not a threat, or a POST MORE motivator. Deaths and such will still occur mainly from disobeying, but it's more likely to happen to or affect your character negatively if you don't post often / have your character firmly fused into the plotline. (Obviously someone who's written their character to be very involved in everything dying or being altered would be more destructive to the RP itself and therefore less likely to happen--unless the results would drive the story further.)

In Revive, if you didn't post after a certain amount of time, I'd kill you or completely flip your character around. (Made one guy's character suddenly a pregnant female). ETC. That's not the case here because we have a day count, so it's more of how involved and crucial to the story your character is.

That being said, two things;

I realized we posted so fast and frequently in the beginning because the RP started over the weekend, haha. School probably slows a lot of you guys down. So, if you need a day extension, please ask for one. If at least three people ask for one before whatever day it is is over with, then I'll allow more time to post / wrap things up. Note that this is ONLY allowed if you have reason and it's IMPOSSIBLE for you to post. Meaning that if you're posting everywhere else on KHV, and you're on Skype and Tumblr or Facebook or MSN and you have TIME but you're choosing NOT to post, I won't consider it valid. Make sure you provide a reason and are legitimately busy!

This isn't a requirement, but I think we all kind of bond with our character. That being said, if you would like to stick this RP out until the end, I suggest you have another character so that if one of yours dies, you're not just ... out. (Ex; Fuzzy's character Thomas died, but at least he still has John). That's just a word of advice, haha.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.