⍭he ℱallen

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Hyuge ✧, May 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The lights flickered out in the home of the wealthy businessman. He had opted out of work that day due to the weather, which under normal circumstances would have been a wise decision. The front door of the large estate flew open in a power gust of wind, almost ripping the door from the hinges. It smacked loudly against the wall and a dark shadowy figure entered the narrow hall. His wings were tucked tightly behind his back as he walked soundlessly through the hall. The feathery tips grazed the walls, not fitting quit perfectly in the space as he walked. There was a pull, directing him in the right direction. It was a drawing that seemed to connect all of the fallen. He could sense the presence of his comrade.
    At one point in time, he fought side by side with Azrael. They were a team--Azrael, Abbadon, and him. They were Lucifer's lutenients. The difference now, being that he was the only one not to turn his back on the Morning Star. The other recanted, but not Danel. He would always stand beside his angelic leader, no matter what the layers of Hell were like. Danel had power down there, more power than he was ever given in Paradise.
    His shoes came to an abrupt hault in front of a thick wooden door. It would lead to a study no doubt. He braced himself, before sending the door flying off its hinges and smashing to pieces against the opposite wall. Danel stood in the door frame, a towering figure of darkness. His wings were still white, but with each passing day a feather falls out, only to be replaced by a midnight blue one. The once golden white wings that protrude out of his back were now salt and peppered with an odd mixture of ivory and midnight.
    "Azrael," he spoke in a steady, commanding voice. "I have come for you. The Morning Star forgives you for the transgressions you have made against him and he only wishes to welcome you back in open arms, not anything like our Father." He spat out the last word Father as if it might eat away his throat.
    Danel looked disheveled yet sexy. Hell seemed to have some beautifying qualitites about it. It made him strong and more attractive. Danel had been scrawny at one point in time. He rested one arm against the door frame, while the other sat on his hip. He leaned into the frame and smirked a cocky grin. "It's been a very long time, Azrael."
    [​IMG]

2. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

[​IMG]

The silent was instantly broken and before he knew it his front door had immediately been smashed open by one single man. Closing his eyes, Alistair turned his chair and faced the now open doorway as the stranger stood by it and headed inside. His golden eyes opened and as he crossed his legs, Alistair placed his elbow on his chair's handguard and rested his cheek on his fist. His eyes were fixated on the wings of the one before him and immediately he realized those were no mere decoration.

The man before him was certainly far from human to have broken down his door like it was nothing. With a calm face, Alistair merely listened to the words of the person that spoke. Merely listening was all Alistair could do against a person with such strength. Alistair closed his eyes and listened to the mans words and merely tried his best to understand just what was merely going on. The name Azreal was a familiar name to him and though he had learned the name he still felt something more from the name. Azreal was an angel and from that he instantly realized what stood before him was certainly no man, but quite possibly an angel.

What was much more odd was not that the angel had appeared before him, but the fact that the angel referred to him as Azreal, the angel of death. Even he found all this quite ridiculous and overwhelming. A sudden smile crept across his face and suddenly Alistair began to let out a small chuckle as he opened his eyes once more and stared directly at his new guest. "I do apologies for laughing, but I must say when figured this storm was ominous...I did not anticipate that something like this would occur" Alistair said as he stood up from his chair

"I must apologies, but I do not know what you speak of...My name is Alistair Grey...but I assume that may be unnecessary" Alistair said closing his eyes with a calm smile "You called me Azreal, correct? Surely you must know something that I definitely do not know. As a guest, why don't we discuss this over a glass of wine? I would offer warmth, but unfortunately you wrecked my doors" Alistair said calmly.

3. lord-insan-E-O Traverse Town Homebody

Tyson looks down at the phone unsure to answer. "You gonna answer it?" James asked with a concerned look. "Um no." Tyson replied as he hit the end call button. James was a little confused because he saw it was his mother. "All she's gonna do is ask me come back to Texas, and I don't want to." Tyson explained to his partner. Tyson looked over at a clock on the wall, and saw it was quitting time. "Well we can talk and discuss our feeling and eat some ice cream later, it's quitting time." Tyson said as he headed to the locker room to gather his stuff.
    With his stuff gathered up he went on back to his car. "All right Denise lets go on home." Tyson said as he put the key in the ignition and starts it up. He makes it back to his apartment and heads on up the stairs to his apartment. He opens the door waking Hitch up who was asleep on the couch curled up in a ball. "Hey buddy." Tyson said to Hitch as the cat was yawning. Tyson puts his badge, gun, and car keys on the night stand next to the door.
    After a few hours of watching TV and drinking a few beers Tyson crawls into his bed. "Good night Hitch, good night Jen." Tyson said as he turned off the lamp and went to sleep.

4. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Danel took slow cautious steps into the darkened room, his crooked grin still on his face. "I do apologies for laughing, but I must say when figured this storm was ominous...I did not anticipate that something like this would occur." Azrael said as he stood up from his chair.

Danel shook his head, brown hair falling across his face. This form of Azrael seemed to like making jokes, though usually tasteless. How long had Lucifer contracted him to watch the two Dark Generals? After awhile he had begun to completely forget. "The storm was not our doing," he chided.

"I must apologies, but I do not know what you speak of...My name is Alistair Grey...but I assume that may be unnecessary," Azrael said, closing his eyes with a calm smile, "You called me Azrael, correct? Surely you must know something that I definitely do not know. As a guest, why don't we discuss this over a glass of wine? I would offer warmth, but unfortunately you wrecked my doors."

Danel rolled his eyes and with a flick of his wrist, a blackish mist shot from his hand. The doors--both the front door and the one to the study--corrected themselves, no longer broken or hanging ajar. "Better?" he asked, uncaring. Danel took two long strides across the room, his feathers ruffling as he went. The room was cramping his wingspan. Open spaces were always the best. It allowed room to stretch out. "Wine is fine thank you." Even while residing with demons for thousands of years, he still maintained his pleasantries. It was hard to negotiate without politeness. "You are Azrael. Alistair Grey is just the name you occupy at the moment."

He took a seat in one of the chairs, letting his wings rest behind the chair back. His hands rested at the back of his head as he leaned into the chair.

[​IMG]

5. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

[​IMG]

Alistair's eyes opened and was quite surprised by the sudden feat of his new guest as the doors were fixed quite fast. It was now confirmed for him that there was no way that Alistair currently stood any form of chance against the one before him. Though he was surprised at first, Alistair closed his eyes and chuckled "why yes, that is better" Alistair said before leading his guest towards the huge dining room.

Grabbing two wine glasses and a bottle of wine, Alistair pour the wine into both glasses and handed one over to Danel before finally taking a seat. "So...you say I'm Azrael" Alistair said before taking a sip from his glass and then glanced over at Danel "The great Angel of Death....your saying the one who saves lives is the one who deals with death as well?" Alistair said calmly closing his eyes before taking another sip "I will not deny your words nor cast them aside...but I require something to prove that I am the angel of death..." Alistair said looking down at the glass of wine in his hand "and even if you are able to prove to me my origin....what use would I be to an angel such as yourself? At present I am merely human" Alistair said.

6. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Danel tossed back the wine and let out a roar of laughter. This Azrael really was funny. "You want proof? You'll see. I'm not the only one sent to collect. Your proof will come soon enough." The stem of the glass connected with the desk. Black smoke billowed up around him and after a quick flash of light, the angel was gone, leaving nothing in his wake but laughter.

[​IMG]

7. Bite the Dust Traverse Town Homebody

Joslyn Taylor Jones
    DAY: 3 - 5/5 | DATE: September 24, 2013, Tuesday | LOCATION: Driving around in Las Vegas, NV

"Are they bothering you? I could make them go away again, at least for a little while. Once you're baptized it will strengthen the effects of the blessings and banish them for longer periods of time. Which will be good, because there are a lot of things about to happen that we don't want them reporting on." It did sound nice to not have to listen to them bickering all of the time, but she was hesitant to say something. Joslyn didn't want to constantly bother Hana about them, so she decided that she'd only ask if she couldn't handle their taunts and fighting anymore.

"O-okay..." Her voice was timid, she knew that Tessa and Victor would try to do something to prevent it.

"Oh, you better not."

"Seeeeeeeeerrriiiiioooooooouuuuuuussssssllyyyyyyyy~ It's painful when she does thaaaaaaaaaaaat~"

"Aaaaaaaah, If I could, I would cut that bitch to pieces!" Unsurprisingly, the pair is not at all enthusiastic about the idea of being banished again. She briefly wondered just how painful it was for them to be banished. Well, maybe they deserve it for causing her so much trouble.

The two of them had been driving in Las Vegas for some time, now. Joslyn noticed Hana constantly trying to look at her necklace while watching the road. It looked unsafe to do, but Hana seemed determined to watch her necklace. Upon closer inspection, she noticed a needle in the middle of it. Was it some sort of compass?

"Joslyn, do you think you could do me a favor?" She took off her necklace and handed it over to her. "Will you hold this and tell me if the needle changes direction? It's pretty simple. The compass is pointing us on the path of other angels nearby. So wherever the needle points, we go." That answered Joslyn's earlier questions about the necklace. It was a compass. One with the express purpose of finding the other fallen angels.

"O-Okay." She took the compass and watched it closely. Joslyn gave out directions as the needle changed positions.

8. Arch Mana Knight

"I had a nightmare..."

That was what he had expected to hear from Iris when he entered through the door. Nothing came however. As Henrik put his gear down at the entrance, he rubbed his sore shoulder. Lugging that stuff around was more work than he remembered it being. He decided that he would store it all away properly in the morning. He entered the bedroom, smiling slightly as he walked in on her still sleeping. At least this meant less time for her to worry. She was not tossing and turning either. No nightmares this night.

For himself however, that would be a different story. As Henrik laid down beside her, he knew what would come as sleep came. Even before the dreams came the thoughts of violence already began to fill his mind. Could such thoughts be rationalized if they were acts of justice? Cruel and brutal as it was, this was what Henrik saw it as. Whatever moral dilemma went on in his head was something he could worry about at another time. He was too tired to think of it now. So he went to sleep.

9. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

[​IMG]

With just a quick moment his new guest was gone and with that Alistair could only let out a mere sigh in disappointment. "Ah thats a shame...I was so looking forward to seeing what mystical powers I possess...I guess I should have worded my words better..." Alistair said as he sat alone and drank his wine. The whole entire meeting was definitely life changing and Alistair could only predict that much more events were sure to arrive. It was...interesting to him. He did not feel no fear, but instead he felt a surge of excitement for whatever was to come in the future.

"Azrael....hmmm" Alistair said softly as he thought about the name that he had just been called by. "He said Morning Star and Father....I assume he means Lucifer and God" Alistair said bringing his hand to his chin "If thats so then that must mean that Lucifer wishes for Azreal...I mean my return...but why?" Alistair said closing his eyes once more "A mortal such as myself being an angel...an angel of death no less...how intriguing" Alistair said before standing up and sitting once more on his comfy chair.

"More are sure to come and provide the proof I need...hmmm..I guess I'd best welcome them with open arms then...there is little I can do otherwise" Alistair said with a smile. He desired these answered and if these others didn't show then Alistair would merely seek them out instead. The smile merely stayed on his face as sleep took him away and prepared him for the next day.

10. Bite the Dust Traverse Town Homebody

Joslyn was getting rather sleepy as she continued to navigate Hana to where ever the compass was guiding them. Night came quickly as they followed the compass. Realizing it was getting late, they went to another motel in the city to stay for the night. Hana went into the main office and quickly got a room for the both of them. With bag in hand, Joslyn stepped into the room, relatively cleaner than the last one they were in. She slipped into the bed, sleepiness weighing down her eyelids. "Good night, Hana." After saying that, she found herself in sleep's loving embrace.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Today had been a day like any other, wake up, eat, go to the bathroom, do some physical labor, and go back to the cell. Nothing too out-of-the-ordinary happened. Just the same old humdrum routine called prison life. Samuel sat in his cell, bored out of his mind. He really wished something interesting would happen soon. With the moon out in the sky, and the lights going out in the jail, he quickly found himself lying on his lumpy mattress. With nothing else to do, Sam fell asleep.

11. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]
    Wearing --- Music --- Location
    ---Date: Tuesday, September 24, 2013 ---Day: 3 | 5/5 --- Mood: Relaxed --- Interaction: N/A --- Working: Yes/No --- City: New York City --- OOC: N/A ---
    Cassandra finished her relaxation time on the bench and left Central Park with just enough time to stop and buy herself a sandwich she could eat on the ride to work. She decided to just take the subway because it was faster and avoided the rush hour traffic. When she got to the funeral home she was working at that day she cleaned up and worked for hours on a rush load of people that needed to be cleaned up and prepared. A woman who loved cooking, a man who loved golf. When she was done she closed up shop very late at night.
    She still managed to get into the coffee shop the hour before it closed, watched the news, complained about the coffee, and left. She left a tip for the woman working there who told her a story about the time her uncle almost won the Boston marathon. Cassandra smiled at her and spoke, "Are you a Bostonian then?" to which the woman at the counter laughed and said, "Nah, go Yankees!"
    [​IMG]
    Cassandra got home and ate a small dinner, Lillian was asleep luckily which meant she didn't have to worry about hearing about her date and whatnot. Cassandra turned on her computer and opened up the word document again.

I got into a debate today with someone over the importance of the newspaper. It was a gentle debate and went on for no longer than fifteen minutes. The boy had told me that he believes no one reads the newspapers anymore, and how they are destroying the environment and the trees. I personally read the newspaper, and so do a lot of people. Most of the newspaper is recycled too. The boy at the time was drinking from a water bottle and I watched him throw it away when he skipped away from me triumphantly. And because of that, I wonder who truly won that debate if anyone won at all.
    Cassandra saved up the document, stretched, got herself ready for bed, and feel asleep quickly; tired from the day.

12. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Serena Rose
    Day: 3 Date: September 24, 2013 Mood: Sleepy and Worried
    Interaction: N/A Location: In a recording studio outside Buffalo, NY

Just like that, two days have passed by. Serena was still writing lyrics and composing music throughout that time. It had felt like it had only been an hour. Serena opened her eyes and saw a white feather in front of her. She picked it up and looked at it with worry and curiosity.
    "Now this is just flat-out weird. First that noise, now this feather."
    Serena looked at the clock in the studio and her eyes had widen as she looked at the time. She ran out the door in a panic with everything she had when she entered the studio. She got on her bike and pedeled as fast as she could.

13. Saxima [screams geometrically]

[​IMG]
    W E A R I N G W R I T I N G M U S I C
    MOOD ※ ANNOYED DAY 4 ※ 1/5 DATE ※ 09/24/2013 LOCATION ※ SHOP

[​IMG]

[/url]

Inhaling a breath of fresh air, Hay Sun felt determined to make a good day out of today. To hell with school. To hell with other people. She was going to play it cool, and not flip the fuck out about anything.

Now there was only the matter of actually not flipping the fuck out. The being cool part was easy it enough -- it was staying cool. She honestly didn't think it couldn't be that hard; if others could do it, than she could definitely manage, somehow. And it wasn't just about that, or her dad. Some of the pricks from school bet money that she wouldn't be able to stay calm for just one day.

Assholes. She was definitely going to prove them wrong.

Taking another deep breath, she strode into the shop and greeted her father with a smile.

Just in time,❞ he waved, and then motioned to a boy standing next to him, ❝This is Levi, he says he's a friend of yours.

Hay Sun gave Levi a once over and resisted rubbing at her forehead. They completely planned this. she thought to herself, while biting the inside of her cheek, I am so fucking done already.

Levi waved innocently and Hay Sun forced herself to politely smile and fake it. ❝Hey Levi,❞ she said, feigning cheerfulness, ❝Let's . . . talk somewhere else.

This was going to be a long day.

14. lord-insan-E-O Traverse Town Homebody

Tyson woke up from another strange dream, they've been happening more frequently. Tyson stretched with his whole body cracking and popping. He let out a thunderous yawn and got out of bed to go about his morning per usual.
    With breakfast in hand he plopped down on the couch and turned on the news. The host was annoyingly chipper as usual. She gave her usual inductions and went on to give the local news, then the global news. There was nothing really note worthy. After breakfast was ate he turned off the TV and went to the bathroom.
    After taking his shower, Tyson lathers himself up with deodorant and body spray. He then goes to the bedroom and gets dressed. He heads to the door grabbing his badge and gun. "Alright Hitch, no raves." Tyson said to his cat as he went out the door. "How'd you sleep Denise? Hope better than me." Tyson said as he got in the car. He pushed down on the Hellboy bobble head that sat on the dash and started up the car.
    Tyson made it to the station with minutes to spare. He walks in seeing James who always arrives before him talking to a couple other cops. "Hey Jimbo!" Tyson called out to his partner. James gave a small wave to the cops as they walked away and turned to Tyson. "Hey Ty." James replied. "Give me a sec to put away my stuff, then we can go on out." Tyson said. James nodded and Tyson went to the locker room to put his things away.
    With his stuff put away, Tyson returned to his partner. "Ok partner ready to head out?" Tyson asked. But before James could answer, Steward walked up to the duo. "You two, we need you to back us up on arresting the suspect of that murder a few days ago."

15. Rapid Ignis Destiny Islands Resident

Name: Melissa Paton
    Interaction: In close proximity to Joslyn and Hana
    Melissa finished re-bandaging her hand and then set about tidying up her hair, combing it out and making herself look presentable. The tear-streaks were recently scrubbed from her face and her clothing was fresh. Moments later the door to her room opened and she stepped out into the hall, glancing around to see if anyone else was around her. She turned to lock her door behind her and then headed out toward the lobby for breakfast, unknown to her was the fact that she had just walked past Hana and Joslyn's rooms.

16. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[​IMG]
    MAP OOC WEARING
    DAY 4 ⦙ 1/5 DATE Wednesday ⦙ September 25, 2013
    LOCATION Seedy Motel INTERACTION
    [​IMG]
    Fire! It was hot and burning. Everything was on fire. Hana could feel herself burning up. Her body was drenched in sweat and flames blazed all around. She tried to free herself of the searing heat, but nothing would work. The burning was accompanied by a strange pulsing against her chest. She thought her heart was preparing to explode. I can't do this! I can't do this! Flames licked at her feet. Hana stumbled back. her vibrant red hair matched the one thing that would surely be her demise. If I could just fly away--soar high above the fire in the sweet beautiful clouds. Attempting was pointless. No matter how hard she concentrated, the familiar sensation of wings beating against the air and lifting her off of the ground would not come. I'm going to die, for real this time. Tears leaked from her crystal blue eyes. Her skin was beginning to bubble and blister from the heat. Father help me!

Xathanael!

Gabriel? Gabriel is that you? she called out. Walls of fire were blocking her vision. She squinted, trying to see past the red flames. There was nothing visible.

Xathanael listen to me! You need to wake up!

What? What are yo--

Wake up, Xathanael! WAKE UP!

[​IMG]
    Hana sat bolt upright on the bed. Her body was drenched in a fine layer of sweat. Her heart was racing in her chest. Blood pounded in her ears, keeping in time with the familiar th-thump, th-thump of her heart. She squinted in the morning light, trying to catch her bearings. It had only been a dream. Why did it feel so real? Hana could still feel the warmth and the pulsing at her chest. Her blue eyes drifted down to the source of it, now fully realizing what had happened. It was the compass.

She had fallen asleep wearing it the night before. It was glowing brightly. The usual soft hum that ran through it while in a sort of standby mode was now pulsing feverishly. What could be causing it to act up so violently? She glanced over at Joslyn, asleep in the other bed. When she lifted the compass from around her neck and pointed it in the direction of the other girl, the needle pointed a different way. Is there a Fallen nearby? Quickly, she scurried out of bed and got dressed, not bothering to worry about showering or getting clean. This was far too important. Hygiene could wait.

Hana dashed to the desk and grabbed the pen and notepad, scrawling a quick message to Joslyn for when the girl should wake. Then, she made her way out the motel room door. The compass was practically pulling her along. The red-head could barely keep up with the tugging sensation in her arm. Where was it taking her?

[​IMG]

17. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]
    Wearing --- Music --- Location
    ---Date: Tuesday, September 24, 2013 ---Day: 4 | 1/5 --- Mood: Relaxed --- Interaction: N/A --- Working: Yes --- City: New York City --- OOC: N/A --
    She woke up late for work and immediately ran out the door. She had no time to eat so she knew she was going to be hungry. Cassandra kept attempting to hail down a cab, constantly screaming, "TAXI!" at the top of her lungs and watching as the cab drivers stared at her but did not stop. It was absolutely ridiculous and she couldn't deal with it. After a few minutes another person walk up near her and successfully hailed down a cab. What the hell? Why was this happening to her? She absolutely hated the taxi system, and it wasn't like she could walk to work in less than 20 minutes.

Pissed off and finally needing to call attention, she pulled out a whistle out of her purse. She very rarely had to use a whistle to get attention but now was the time. She blew into the whistle and it let out a high pitched squeal. Pedestrians glared at her for disrupting them from conversations and for blowing the whistle. After a second, a cab finally stopped for her, "Oh thank god..."

18. Rapid Ignis Destiny Islands Resident

Name: Melissa Paton
    Interaction: Extremely close proximity to Hana and Joslyn

'Lissa wandered into the motel's lobby, which doubled as a cheap Cafe. She wrinkled her nose at the smell of too-strong coffee, but ordered herself a mug of the stuff anyway, along with a tastless yellow dish that the chashier had said was scrambled eggs. She didn't care, her mind was on the address that the police officer had given her, where he had said to meet him, if she wanted justice for her Father's death.

Her thoughts were on revenge, her expression dark as she pushed the bland eggs around her plate with a scratched-up spoon. She was so caught up in her thoughts that she didn't even notice the other people in the room, a habit she normal had of watching everything at once, a skill her Father- no her papa, it seemed almost cold to think of him as father- had said would make her a great pilot someday.

19. lord-insan-E-O Traverse Town Homebody

"All man this is our chance to prove ourselves!" James yelled as they got in the squad car. "Yeah, yeah, but chances are Detective Norman's going to take all the credit." Tyson said. Tyson wasn't as excited as James, mostly because James wanted to move up the chain of command while Tyson is just happy with where he is.
    They arrived at a run down house in a rough looking part of town. "All right, you two watch the back. We're going in." Steward ordered. Tyson and James gave him a nod and cautiously moved to the backyard. Steward and Norman stood at each side of the front door with their guns out of the hostlers. Norman pounded on the door "Police open up!" he yelled. The neighbors started to gather outside of their homes to watch all the commotion. After no answer, Steward gave Norman a nod. Norman then turned in front of the door, and kicked it down with a few shift kicks.
    Tyson and James could hear them charging into the house from the backyard. "Cool." James said. "Noob." Tyson said as he rolled his eyes. James was looking around the backyard very tense and nervous. While Tyson was calm and collected. Tyson looked over at a window on the house and saw the suspect, Jeff Owen climbing out of it. "Hey you hold it!" Jeff looked over at the partners and started to freak out. He pulled out a small revolver. "Gun! Get down!" Tyson yelled. The suspect fire a round at them. Tyson and James dropped down and the shot missed. Jeff jumped over the fence in his backyard and into the next one. Tyson ran after him, vaulting over the fence. "The suspect is fleeing! We're in pursuit!" James yelled to the detectives inside. James climbed over the fence but Tyson and Jeff were already another backyard away.
    The detectives rushed out the back door, with Norman rushing over the fence and quickly pasts James. Tyson catches up with Jeff quickly and tackles him to the ground. "Don't move!" Tyson yelled as he tossed the gun away from them. Tyson pulled out the cuffs and put them on him. Norman and James arrived just as Tyson got up and pulled Jeff up, with Steward following behind. "Good job, beers are on me. We'll take it from here." Steward said as he took Jeff back to their car and began reading him his rights. Norman even gave Tyson a small nod of approval as he bagged the revolver.

20. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[​IMG]
    MAP OOC WEARING
    DAY 4 ⦙ 2/5 DATE Wednesday ⦙ September 25, 2013
    LOCATION Seedy Motel INTERACTION Melissa
    [​IMG]
    Forward and forward. The compass kept dragging her along. Hana weaved in and out of the halls, through small clusters of people, until she reached the breakfast area. It was fairly empty, save for a family or two, and the compass seemed to be going frantic. Her blue eyes looked down at the needle in the glowing red liquid. It was pointing ahead of her to some girl sitting by herself. The other girl hadn't seemed to notice Hana, with her back turned to her eating a plate of food.

She left the compass fall into place down the front of her shirt before making her way across the room. The warm pulse of the compass gave her strength and courage. She stopped just a few feet shy of the other girl, taking in her profile. From the back, Hana could see tension eating away at the girl's form. Her shoulders were tight--her posture rigid--and she seemed to be stabbing lazily at the eggs in front of her. They probably weren't the best of eggs, given their location.
    Hana cleared her throat once, before coming around the side of the girl and sitting across from her at the table. Now that her face was in view, it was clear that the other girl was upset. Dark circles clung under her eyes as if she hadn't slept properly in awhile. Her cheeks were puffy, her eyes red and glossy--a clear sign that she had been crying at some point in time recently. Excuse me, Hana said the moment she sat down. I don't mean to interrupt your breakfast, but there is something I must discuss with you, and odds are you will not believe me. Her tone was gentle and calculated. This girl was distraught and adding too much pressure to her might make her crack. Then she would be of no help whatsoever.
    Leliel. She could see it now--the resemblance. Most of her was different, but the parts that were still there were uncanny. At one point in time, she had been close with most everyone. Now, none would recognize her face. My name is Hana, and I have quite the story to tell you.
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.