⍭he ℱallen

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Hyuge ✧, May 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bite the Dust Traverse Town Homebody

Joslyn Taylor Jones
    DAY: 2 - 5/5 | DATE: September 23, 2013, Monday | LOCATION: Rundown motel at the California/Nevada Border
    OOC: Dat Hana post.

A few hours passed by in silence. The only sound came from the engine of the car. It was awkward for Joslyn to just sit there, saying nothing to anyone, not hearing voices near constantly. She just sat there, occasionally sipping at the drink Hana bought for her. During the silent drive, looked outside the window, seeing the world pass by her at an incredible place. Even though the land they passed was nothing too impressive, Joslyn was amazed by the sight of the new places that passed by in the blink of an eye.

Soon, they arrived at a rundown motel. Hana had gotten them a room to sleep for the night. She had never seen a place like this. When they got into their room, a strange smell hit her nose. Even though everything in the room looked like it was in its proper place, it felt very dirty. When Joslyn went to the bed that she was going to sleep in, she thought she saw something black move near the old television set across from the beds. Suffice it to say, Joslyn didn't feel too comfortable in the motel room. But at least Hana was there with her.

"Good night, Hana." This was the first time she had said good night to anyone other than the orderlies or the voices in her head. It was a nice feeling, despite the loneliness that filled her. Soon after, she drifted off to sleep.

2. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[​IMG]
    DAY: THREE
    Tuesday, September 24, 2013
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    MAP OOC WEARING
    DAY 3 ⦙ 1/5 DATE Tuesday ⦙ September 24, 2013
    LOCATION Motel INTERACTION Joslyn
    [​IMG]

Hana was up and ready to go. She had the room cleared out and was going over a map at the desk, double checking the area. The compass rested beside the large sheet of colored paper and had a faint glow to it, the needle pointing east. She slid the chair back and stalked across the room to Joslyn's sleeping figure. Come on Joslyn, she said soothingly, It's time to wake up. We gotta haul out. She gave the girl a gentle nudge before moving to grab the things off the table. Hana scooped up the other girl's bag and set on the edge of the bed at her feet. I'll be outside. I don't think we have too far to go.

Hana walked to the office at the end of the motel and checked out with the man at the desk, handing over the room keys and getting directions as she did so. When she got back to the car, she loaded everything up in the trunk and climbed into driver's seat to wait.

[​IMG]

3. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]
    Wearing --- Music --- Location
    ---Date: Tuesday, September 24, 2013 ---Day: 3 | 1/5 --- Mood: Relaxed --- Interaction: N/A --- Working: No --- City: New York City --- OOC: N/A ---
    Cassandra had worked a typical day on Monday and when she woke up on Tuesday, she stretched and got ready for her morning off. She wouldn't have to be at work until around 3pm or so, which sounded rather late but it meant she worked later or even overnight.
    When she got out into the living room she plopped herself lazily over the couch with one leg dangling over the leg of the couch. She only planned on being home for a little while, then she would go for a walk in Central Park. It was a decent day outside for a walk at least. Cassandra turned on the T.V and lazily layed her head on the other arm of the couch as she listened to the news.
    "...So is extended internet use unhealthy for children? Scientific studies show that if a child becomes addicted to the internet a significant lack of hours of healthy sleep is shown."
    Cassandra chuckled at the stupidity of the topic and leaned forward for a moment. When she leaned back down she noticed a person at the corner of her eye and shot up. She put her hand over her heart even after she realized it was her roommate, "Jesus! Lilly, you just scared the living daylights out of me."
    "All I did was walk into the room..."
    "-Just the other day Justin Bieber was arrested for drinking underage and walking around indecent in public. He was seen walking around L.A in nothing but dog clothing and platform shoes..."
    Cassie leaned her head back down slowly on the arm of the chair, she closed her eyes and spoke, "I know I just didn't hear you walk or anything."
    "Really? I was walking pretty heavily. I mean, I am wearing heels."
    "Doesn't mean you didn't walk on your toes."
    "That is too much effort for walking in my house."
    "In other news, the freak electrical storms have been appearing in various locations, the most recent being the northern regions of Europe. If you have plans that involve the outdoors we recommend you move it indoors due to the unpredictable nature of them."
    Cassie sat up again and finally chose to change the news to Animal Planet and turned back over to Lillian and spoke, "So how is Dillian doing?"
    "Well you were right about me overreacting the other day... we have a date tonight."
    "Congrats to you."
    "Are you working tonight?"
    "Always do."
    "Maybe you should take a break for a full day, get yourself a hobby or something. All of your work stress has to be adding up."
    Cassandra chuckled before she responded, "Nah, I am fine. Besides, no work-no pay." Lilly stretched for a moment and headed into the kitchen. A talking was eventually heard and Cassandra just assumed she was talking on the cellphone with someone. After a few minutes of watching Animal Planet she dozed off, half asleep, on the couch.

4. lord-insan-E-O Traverse Town Homebody

Tyson woke up on the couch, not even remembering he fell asleep. He rubbed his eyes and looked around the living room still groggy. He turns off the TV, and got off the couch with every bone and joint in his body cracking and popping violently. His mind still hasn't woke up, it was focusing on the dreams he was having. None were as intense as that first dream with Zadkiel and Gabriel, but they were still strange. They were dreams of different lifetimes in different time periods. Some were about warriors, kings, judges, and a few artist. But no matter who it was about they all seemed familiar to him.
    Tyson turns on his phone to check the time. "Son of a..." Tyson has only 15 minutes to get ready for work. He bolts to the kitchen, and puts two pieces bread in the toaster. With the toast on, he moves to the closet and grabs the cat food. The toast pops up as he is pouring the cat food into Hitch's bowl. He puts the toast in his mouth and the cat food back into the closet all while Hitch watches him scramble about. He rushes to the bathroom with his toast still in his mouth, he realizes that he doesn't have time for a shower. So he grabs the deodorant and rubs it all over his pits. Then he grabs his body spray and sprays his whole body.
    With his morning stank quilled he heads to the bedroom to get dressed. With his shirt and tie on he struggles out of the bedroom towards the door while pulling up his pants.
    With his pants up, he grabs his gun and badge off the nightstand next to the door. He heads to Denise. "Sorry Denise, no time to talk." He opens the car door and gets in.

5. Bite the Dust Traverse Town Homebody

Joslyn Taylor Jones
    DAY: 3 - 2/5 | DATE: September 24, 2013, Tuesday | LOCATION: Rundown motel at the California/Nevada Border

"Come on, Joslyn, it's time to wake up. We gotta haul out." Hana had nudged Joslyn to wake her up. Her eyes opened halfway, she groaned as she opened them. "I'll be outside. I don't think we have too far to go." Joslyn slowly sat up, several strands of her long grey hair stuck to her cheeks. Hana had already left the room by the time she got out of bed. She scratched her head as she let out a yawn.

"Weeeeeeeeeelllllllll~, looks like you enjoyed your sleep, again, hhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh~?" A familiar voice rang out in her head.

"Oh hey, Morning, Victor. Morning, Tessa."

"Mooooooooooooooorrrning~. Waaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiit~, don't just 'Morning, Victor' meeeeeeeee~."

"Seriously, do you have any idea what we we're doing while we were gone?" Tessa was clearly angry. Was it because of what happened yesterday? Oh... That's right. Victor and Tessa were demons, and Hana had done something to silence them. Well, at least temporarily.

"Umm... No?" She continued to talk to them as she walked out of the room.

"Urgh, I swear, if I could get my hands on the whore's throat I would rip it out!"

"Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut~ Not before I got to have my fun with her first, riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight~?"

"This is the one time I wouldn't mind it, you skeevy bastard."

"Eeewwww, please stop talking about her like that." Joslyn started to get horrible images in her head. "I just think that Hana meant well for me, that's all."

"Oh yeah? Well, I still have a bone to pick with her!"

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah~, And I've got a bone for her, if you know what I meeeeeeaaaaaaaaan~"

"Oh, what the hell, you sick, twisted, pervert!"

"Wait, what does that mean?" Joslyn had no idea what Victor meant by his comment. Even though he made perverted jokes and said many inappropriate things, she never really understood what any of it meant.

"Eeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrr~, Nevermind theeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnn~." She still had no idea what it meant, but it didn't matter. As she made her way to the car, she saw that Hana was already in the car, waiting for her. She went to the passenger's side and entered the car.

"Have you been waiting long?"

6. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[​IMG]
    MAP OOC WEARING
    DAY 3 ⦙ 2/5 DATE Tuesday ⦙ September 24, 2013
    LOCATION Car//Stevie's Diner INTERACTION Joslyn
    [​IMG]

Hana started up the car once Joslyn was inside. No not long. I had to get directions from the main office. She pulled out of the parking lot and in the direction of the freeway. Are you hungry? We could stop somewhere and eat breakfast on the way. She steered the car over and down the road. Her hand slipped to her chest where she grabbed the compass and lifted the chain carefully over her head before hanging it on the mirror. It pointed SE. A peculiar compass indeed it was, pointing in the direction one she be going rather than what they were facing. Gabriel had not failed her,not that Hana had expected the Archangel to do so.

Her thumbs drummed lightly on the steering wheel as she noticed an exit sign for a dinner not too far down the road. That looks good. She made for the right lane, veering in the direction of the exit. The road curved as she hit the turn pike and followed the highway to the roadside dinner. Hana pulled into the parking lot and killed the engine with her spot near the door I thought we could talk some more, if you wanted, that is. Or we could eat in silence or converse on something else. She gave Joslyn a warm smile in the morning sunlight, her blue eyes sparkling.

Morning. Welcome to Stevie's. The hostess greeted the cheerily as they walked in. Two today?

Just the two of us. Hana responded.

If you'll follow me. She led them around the corner to a two-seater booth and splayed the menus out in front of them. The hostess, Delilah as she introduced herself, named off the specials and asked for their drink request.

Tea please, Hana told her before she scurried off leaving them to look over the menus.

[​IMG]

7. CrownMoksha Decimo

The morning for Shane started off like any other would. He was a late sleeper so a good few minutes was he spent laying in the bed sleeping through his first alarm. When the second alarm went of he lazily lifted up his head and turned them both off. "I really should learn to wake up with one alarm." It was something that he always struggled with and wasn't likely to change anytime soon. But why not keep hope for change.

After getting through with his morning routine, he grabbed himself a quick breakfast before heading out. The streets were about the same as he walked down them, not that he paid much attention to them. In truth he only paid attention to people that he knew or was helping with something.

He arrived at his shop and walked in. First thing was to turn on the light so that he doesn't bump into anything. With all the bikes that were placed around the shop, it would be easy for something like that to happen if he wasn't careful. Next was for him to play the waiting game as the sat behind the counter.

8. Rapid Ignis Destiny Islands Resident

Name: Melissa Patton
    Melissa's eyes creaked open, it seemed to take several minutes of blinking for her to clear her vision enough to see, her eyes had been glued shut by the salt from her tears. 'Lissa was laying atop the sheets and covers of a bed in a seedy motel, still wearing her clothing from the day before. She didn't even notice as she rolled off the bed and wandered over to the bathroom, at least remembering to brush her hair and teeth, and to wash her tear-streaked face.
    She shook her head as she pulled out her cell phone, checking to see if the kind police officer, the cop who she had talked with the day before, had called. He had. It took her several minutes to listen to all the messages he had left, her right hand trembling and clenching harder on the phone with each word she heard. The phone shattered in her hand, shards of plastic and glass ripping her skin and causing a rivulet of blood to run down her forearm.
    She stood like that for a long time, too long, actually. It was long enough that the loss of blood caused her to feel lightheaded. 'Lissa stumbled back and fell onto the bed once more, wishing for sleep as she tried to forget the pain of what she had heard.

9. lord-insan-E-O Traverse Town Homebody

Tyson makes it to the station a few minutes late. "It's about time Ty!" James said as Tyson walks Into the station. "Yeah, yeah, yeah give me a sec Jimbo." Tyson replied. "Alright I'll go on to the car." James went on out to the cruiser. After taking a few minutes to put his things in his locker, Tyson rushes to the cruiser. "Alright you can drive, I feel a little out of it today." Tyson said to James who was leaning outside against the car. "You sure? You never just let me drive." "Yeah I'm just not all here today." James gives his partner a worried look before getting in the drivers seat.
    They stop off at the same gas station that they always do to get coffee and stuff. Tyson heads in to get the coffee. While waiting in line with the coffee he sees a tabloid magazine on a stand next to the counter. He focused in on a little picture to the side on the cover, the name under the picture was 'Alistair Grey'. He looked at the picture intensely, like he almost knew the guy. "Do you want the magazine too sir?" the cashier asked with a annoyed tone. "Wha...um no this is all." Tyson hands the money to the cashier and heads back to the car. "You ok dude?" James asked clearly seeing some was wrong. "Yeah I'm just still you know kind of asleep. Here's your coffee." Tyson replied. They both get into the car and leave the gas station.

10. Bite the Dust Traverse Town Homebody

Joslyn Taylor Jones
    DAY: 3 - 3/5 | DATE: September 24, 2013, Tuesday | LOCATION: Stevie's Diner in Nevada(?)

"No, not long. I had to get directions from the main office." Hana had started the engine as she said so. They were back on the road soon afterwards. "Are you hungry? We could stop somewhere and eat breakfast on the way." She did feel hungry. Especially since she hadn't really eaten anything the day before. The only thing that Joslyn had the other day was the drink that Hana bought for her at the gas station. She didn't really notice because of all of the things that happened.

"A little bit."

"Cooooooooooooome~ Oooooooooooon~, you're starving and you knooooooooooooooooooow~ it."

"You could stand to tell her at least that much, y'know."

"I-I couldn't"

"That looks good." Hana's voice broke the internal argument Joslyn was having as she veered for an exit on the highway. She followed the turn pike all the way to a roadside diner. They eventually found parking near the entrance. "I thought we could talk some more, if you wanted, that is. Or we could eat in silence or converse on something."

"Well... I guess I can ask more questions." She didn't want to just sit in the diner with Hana and eat, an awkward silence hanging in between them. That would not be pleasant. She got out of the car and followed Hana into the diner.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh~, that reminds meeeeeeeeeeee~. Hoooooooooooooooow~ much has she told yoooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuu~"

"Oh. Well, I know that you guys are demons, and I know that I'm one of these fallen angels."

"Is that all you know so far?"

"More or less." She was wondering why Victor and Tessa were taking such an avid interest in this. Normally they wouldn't act like this. It was bizarre.

"Morning. Welcome to Stevie's. Just two?"

"Just the two of us."

"If you'll follow me."
    The hostess led Hana and Joslyn to a booth for two people and placed menus in front of them. She introduced herself as Delilah and then listed off all of the specials before asking for what they wanted to drink.

"Tea, please."

"Umm... Can I have Orange Juice?" The hostess scurried off to let them look over the menu. Joslyn looked over the menu to see which she could get.

"You know, maybe you can ask this bitch about how long this has been going on."

"Huh? Why?

"Yeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaah~ Since she's gonna answer questions, might as well ask her about thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat~" It confused her, but Joslyn did want to know more about everything that was going on. She herself didn't know what to ask first, so she figured it would be good to start with that question.

"So... Umm... How long has this whole thing been going on?"

11. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[​IMG]
    MAP OOC WEARING
    DAY 3 ⦙ 3/5 DATE Tuesday ⦙ September 24, 2013
    LOCATION Stevie's Diner INTERACTION Joslyn
    [​IMG]

Hana lifted her gaze from the menu, peering over at Joslyn from atop the laminated guide. Her blue eyes were a hazy gray color from the fluorescent lighting in the dinner. She looked thoughtful, delving into the depths of her memories. A couple thousand years now i believe. It's hard to fully tell. Time begins to meld together after awhile. She dropped her attention back down to the menu. Her tone was light and airy. She felt better than the day before. Do you know what you'd like to eat? I'm thinking the Monte Cristo for myself. Hana lowered the menu, setting it flat on the table in front of her. There are so many things for you to understand Joslyn. Do you know if you were baptized as a babe? It would be most beneficial if we have you baptized on this journey. Time is precious and we've already squandered so much of it.

The waitress Delilah came back with their drinks and to take their order. Hana informed her of her selection and the waitress disappeared after Joslyn spoke. When they were alone again, she gazed out the window, eyeing the desert. I think our next stop is in Las Vegas. I do fear for whatever poor angel has lost themselves in Sin City. She sighed softly and shook her head, tousled red locks falling around her face. We'll have a long drive after we leave the diner. I own a storage locker out in Vegas so we'll be able to gather supplies there as well.

Delilah came back carrying a round tray with plates and flatware. Eat up! She told them smiling before bouncing off to the next table.

[​IMG]

12. Bite the Dust Traverse Town Homebody

Joslyn Taylor Jones
    DAY: 3 - 3/5 | DATE: September 24, 2013, Tuesday | LOCATION: Stevie's Diner in Nevada

It was silent for a bit as Hana thought of an answer to her question. "A couple thousand years now, I believe. It's hard to tell. Time begins to meld together after a while." She gave her answer before looking at the menu once again.

"Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm~. Has it really been thousands of yeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaars~?"

"Don't ask me. I lost count a long time ago."

"So you guys have been connected to me for that long, huh?"

"Seems that way, kiddo." So, Tessa and Victor don't even remember how long it was been. Is that why they wanted her to ask that question? At any rate, now she knows that this has been going on for thousands of years.[color]

"Do you know what you'd like to eat? I'm thinking the Monte Cristo for myself." Hana's voice interrupted her thoughts. What did she want to eat? She hadn't been looking at the menu too long. Joslyn took another glance through the menu and quickly decided on pancakes. "There are so many things for you to understand, Joslyn. Do you know if you were baptized as a babe? It would be most beneficial if we have you baptized on this journey. Time is precious and we have already squandered so much of it." Hana started saying all of these things almost out of the blue. Although, truth be told, she doesn't know if she was baptized or not.

"Was I baptized?"

"As I recall it, you haven't been baptized this time."

"Yeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah~, I don't think you have, yeeeeeeeeeeeeet~"

"Oh, I guess I haven't been baptized, then." It was good to have those two around, every now and then. They could tell her things she didn't know about if they did. Although, a lot of the time those two will either be bickering or suggesting her to do horrible things to people. That or be a complete and total perv like Victor.

Delilah the waitress came back with their drinks and got out a pad and pencil to take their order. After Hana told her what she wanted, Joslyn asked for some pancakes. The waitress happily walked back to the kitchen to get their order in. Hana was looking out the window into the vast desert that surrounded the diner.

"I think our next stop is Las Vegas. I do fear for whatever poor angel has lost themselves in Sin City." A sigh escaped her lips as she shook her head, locks of her red hair falling around her face. "We'll have a long drive after we leave the diner. I own a storage locker out in Vegas so we'll be able to gather supplies there, as well."

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm~ Las Veeeeeeeegaaaaaaaaaas~. Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiii~ remember hearing about that plaaaaaaaaaaaaace~"

"You do?"

"Yeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaah~, When we were still in that dreadful place, I would see commercials on the Television when you watched or passed byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy~"

"Oh, I guess you're right. I do remember seeing something about it..."

"Too bad you can't do anything there."

"Oooooooooooooh~ shut your mouth, vile woooooooooooooooman~"

"What did you just say to me, Dick for brains? You wanna start something?"

"Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii~ would beat the shit out of you if I cooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuld~!"

"I'd LOVE to see you try, you pea-brained moron!"

"Calm down, guys."

"Brrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiing~ it, Bitch fiiiiiiiiiiiiiingeeeeeers~!"

"You guuuuuys~" Despite Joslyn's protests, the two would not calm down. She tried to not raise her voice so that the people in the diner wouldn't look at Hana and her in a weird manner.

"Eat up!" The waitress had come back with their food in hand. She placed the plates and the flatware in front of the pair before bouncing off to the next table. Joslyn went right for the food to distract herself from the fighting going on in her head.

13. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]
    Wearing --- Music --- Location
    ---Date: Tuesday, September 24, 2013 ---Day: 3 | 3/5 --- Mood: Relaxed --- Interaction: N/A --- Working: No --- City: New York City --- OOC: N/A ---
    "So many of you today..." Cassandra whispered quietly as as she passed by another homeless man in Central Park. As much as she hated seeing them, what could she do? She hated to generalize but most of the homeless she saw were addicts, or recovering. How many times did she see someone she gave a dollar to run into the liquor store? She didn't want to think about it.
    When she was near the center of the park, or at least as far to the middle as she was willing to walk, she sat down on a bench and stared at the people with a straight face. A couple of children leaped and bounded in the field, and in the little river she watched as a couple rowed themselves through it, laughing about their day so far.
    Cassandra saw a couple of pigeons walking around and up to people. A biker rode by and almost hit one of the little things, but the pigeon did not seem to care. When one got close to her she sighed as she spoke to it, "Stupid bird, you have wings, why don't you use them?"
    After a minute of watching the bird she stood up and chased it, it still did not fly up in the air. Cassie closed her eyes and spoke, "Some of us are just unappreciative of what we have..."
    "Excuse me ma'am, are you alright?"
    Cassandra turned to see a vendor pushing a cart looking at her with concerned eyes. Cassandra shrugged and replied with an emotionless voice, "Yes I am alright. How about you? Lovely day huh?"
    "Yes it certainly is a lovely day. Would you like to buy a hotdog for five dollars? A percentage of the..."
    Cassandra ignored as he spoke about another American tragedy that had happened not too long ago. At this point things happened so often she didn't know how to reply, "No, thank you." The vendor then wheeled away and she went back to sitting on the bench. She pulled out her phone and switched over to Safari and checked up on her emails to see if she received anything from work.

14. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[​IMG]
    TIME SKIPUU 'CAUSE IDGaF!!
    SEVERAL HOURS LATER
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    MAP OOC WEARING
    DAY 3 ⦙ 4/5 DATE Tuesday ⦙ September 24, 2013
    LOCATION Gas Station//Las Vegas, Nevada INTERACTION Joslyn
    [​IMG]

After breakfast the pair had made their way back out to the car to continue their journey. The music was on with the windows down, leaving little quiet in the car for talking. Hana's red hair fluttered up around her, tickling her face, as the wind blew through the car. On the horizon, tall uniquely shaped buildings rose to greet them, appearing as if they could puncture the sky itself. Vegas in the daytime was such a different experience then that of it at night. It didn't sparkle all lit up in the dark. It just seemed to be clustered with high rise buildings and imitation crappy sculptures. The roads were littered with garbage and the people themselves seemed far less dazzling.

She pulled the car over at a gas station to fuel up and grabbed the compass from the mirror. Hana held it out, feeling the life it expelled. Her hand vibrated and the faint humming noise it gave off with the accompanying glow of heading in the right direction gave her hope. She was swelling with both anticipation and dread. Joslyn, can you run in and pay for this? Feel free to grab something for yourself as well. She tossed Joslyn a small wad of cash and turnedback to continue studying the compass, leaning against the hood of the car.

Hana set the chain back around her throat, letting the infernal device fall back in its spot between her breasts. It was pointing north-northeast. They were in the right city--she could feel that much--it was just a matter of heading in the right direction to find only God knew whom. Ready to start looking? She asked the younger girl when she returned from inside. Hana slid into her spot in the driver's seat, starting up the car to leave.

[​IMG]

15. Bite the Dust Traverse Town Homebody

Joslyn Taylor Jones
    DAYS: 3 - 3/5 | DATE: September 24, 2013, Tuesday | LOCATION: Gas Station in Las Vegas, NV

Joslyn silently sat in the car as music played. The wind blew in through the open windows, blowing Joslyn's silver-colored hair all over the place. Soon, they could see buildings poking through the horizon. The large buildings looked like they were ready to poke into the sky.

"Heeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyy~, Where the lights, where's all of the sparkling like in that commerciaaaaaaaaaaaalllll~?"

"Maybe they're off because it's daytime."

"Seems to be the only logical conclusion."

"Ooooooohhhhhhhhhh~, please stop trying to sound smart, it's pissing me ooooooooofffffffffffff~."

"At least I can talk like a normal person, Mr. Verbal Tic!"

"Weeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllll~ Excuse me, Eiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinsteeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiin~."

"That's the smartest thing to ever come out of your mouth, Dan Quayle!"

"Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa~! Joke's on you, I don't know who that iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssssss~!"

"You're just proving me right, pig brain!"

"Guuuuuuuys~, please stop!" Joslyn could take all of the fighting up to a certain point. They had been reaching it over the course of their bickering. She tried to make them stop, with a little more volume in her voice, since it was only her and Hana in the car.

"See? Look at how upset you're making Joslyn!"

"Ooooooooooooooooh~ no, you're not pinning all of this on meeeeeeeeee~"

"Well maybe if you were smarter and not speak with that weird tic of yours, this wouldn't happen."

"Oooooooooooooooorrrr~, maybe if you tried not being such a stuck-up bitch, I wouldn't talk back so much!"

"You guys!" She really wanted the fighting between them to start. Her head was starting to hurt from all of the quarreling going on between the two of them. It had been awhile since she got a headache from their bickering. Victor just groaned as he stopped talking, while Tessa just let out a haughty snort of derision.

Soon, they had pulled over at a gas station to fuel up the car. Joslyn stayed in the car, trying to calm herself down after trying to stop Victor and Tessa from fighting. She noticed Hana grabbed her necklace from the rear-view mirror. However, she didn't pay any more attention to her after that. She is still trying to calm herself down.

"Joslyn, can you run in and pay for this? Feel free to grab something for yourself as well." Hana tossed Joslyn a small wad of cash to pay for the gas, with a little bit extra for something on the side.

"Ok." There was some fatigue in her voice as she got out of the car and went into the gas station to pay. She went up to the cashier, "Umm... I'd like to pay for some gas."

"Ok. Which pump?"

"P-pump?"

"Yeah. The pump your car is parked at, which number is it?"

"Umm..." She looked at where the car was parked and looked for a number. A large number 4 was written on the side of the sign above the pump. "Umm... Number four." After that awkward little exchange, the cashier punched in something on the register and Joslyn handed him the money for the gas. After giving her the change, he also printed out a receipt and handed it to her. "Th-Thank you."

"You should've stabbed him and grabbed the money in the register." Joslyn ignored Tessa's suggestion until she got out the door and went back to the car.

"You know I couldn't do that. I don't even have anything sharp on me, anyways."

"But you need money, right?"

"Yeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaah~, it would've been nice to have a lot of money for laaaaaaaaaaaateeeeeeeeeerrrr~"

"But... I don't think Hana would approve of that." She squirmed in her seat at the thought of doing what Tessa had suggested. It was true that they needed money for stuff, but she couldn't bear the thought of hurting someone else.

16. lord-insan-E-O Traverse Town Homebody

"Hey man let me *burps* out of here!" a slim white man obviously drunk said while thrashing about in the back seat of the car. "Shut it!" James yelled back and hit on the divider that separates them from the prisoner. "Hey, th-this is racial profiling!" The drunk said after a loud burp. "Ok first snowball, your white, you don't get to complain about racism!" James yelled. "He's not wrong." Tyson said with a slight smile, he enjoyed it when James got mad, mostly because it doesn't happen often. "And second you were climbing a flag pole swinging your shirt around singing 'Sweet Cherry Pie', I'm pretty sure your argument is invalid." James continued. "In my defense.....it's a good song." the drunk replied. "Dude it's a stripper song." Tyson said.
    After awhile of pointless drunk guy arguing, they make it back to the station. "I.....want my phoney call!" the drunk said as Tyson was escorting him too booking. "You'll get your 'phoney' call in a minute." Tyson replied trying too keep from laughing at the stumbling drunk. He takes the drunk to booking and gets his finger prints and pictures and all that jazz.
    With the drunk in check and off his hands he goes back too James, who's just finished the paperwork. "I love escorting drunks, barrels of fun." Tyson said to his partner who had a annoyed look on his face. "Yeah all joy." James hated dealing with drunks, mostly cause he end up arguing with them. Tyson phone goes off in his pocket. He sighs while looking at the caller id, it's his mother. Tyson looks at the phone unsure if he should answer or not.

17. Shadox D. Twilight Town Denizen

Yesterday was the funeral. It was very nice because the whole family was there and they brought lots of flowers to put on his coffin and around his grave. The statue Dante was assigned to make was put on a pedestal at the head of the grave and was immediately surrounded by flowers. Being two of the last ones to leave, the wife of the old man kissed the fallen angel’s cheeks with thanks for blessing her day. He smiled and left to his room soon after, the female angel statue keeping watch over the buried.

Horses were always a huge part of Dante’s life. He absolutely loved them, especially the pure white ones who resembled snow. His first and current steed, Fog, has been with him for five years. In fact, he was the first thing Dante bought when he turned eighteen. The stallion was bought from a local farmer when he was just a little colt. He still was in very good shape due to the angel riding him almost everywhere, of course, except for distances too far for a horse.

The fallen one had always been popular with white animals and the ones that lived in snowy climates, actually. When he would go to pet stores to see the rabbits the white ones would always be scrambling to him. Villagers and people with white dogs had to keep them tied up because they tended to wander off and follow Dante.

When they got to the hotel, the man got off his steed and went inside to gather his things. There weren’t very much items besides clothing, soap, sculpting and drawing tools, and money. Something was calling him to Mexico City, whatever it was. Despite the urge to run and hide somewhere colder, he couldn’t fight the pull. The room key was given back to the hotel clerk along with a tip for letting him stay for a few days. The man wished him good luck on his journey and Dante went outside to meet his horse.

“We have a long way to go, Fog. By car it would take a little over half a day to get over to Mexico City, but I know you don’t like those horse carts very much. Instead, we will split the journey over a few days so you don’t get too tired, that ok with you boy?”

The horse nuzzled his owner’s cheek.

“Right then, here we go.”

The fallen packed all of his luggage onto the saddle and secured it tight. Those sculpting tools weren’t cheap, and as an artist, he wasn’t rich to buy as many as he liked. With a nudge of the heel into the horse’s side, they made their way to the capital.

OOC: Hey guys, leaving to Hawaii today! I'll be back as soon as I can to post. It'll be around a week and a half to two weeks in real time, only two or three days in the RP, so you won't miss too much of me.

Hyuge, in case you didn't see my message to you, I'm going to see Bite the Dust's character Samuel. Hopefully having two angels in the same location will help make up for my vacation time xP

Has fun RPing it up in here :D

18. Arch Mana Knight

"What would we call it if it was a boy?"

"Simon. After my grandfather."

Iris smiled faintly at Henrik, nodding in content. "It is a good name."

"And if it's a girl?"

She rubbed her chin thoughtfully and laid her head back down on the pillow. Henrik watched Iris as she stared up at the ceiling thinking of an answer to his question. After several moments he opened his mouth to ask if she had thought of anything yet when she finally answered. "Anna." Henrik tilted his head slightly at her answer. That was the name of his little sister. She had died several years ago due to illness. He wondered if Iris simply liked the name. He had only brought it up two or three times before. In fact, Iris was the only person outside of his family he had ever told about Anna.

"Is that...okay? I think she would have liked it."

Henrik nodded slowly in response. "Thank you. It means a lot to me that-"

"Sh..." Iris hushed Henrik as sat up and moved over towards him.

~~~~~

Henrik pulled the sheets over Iris's shoulders, careful not to wake her. He fixed his coat and gathered his gear, carefully checking some of the more delicate electrical equipment. He had bought everything himself. These devices were something that even some of the most advanced scientists could never hope to master using. That is because they were not used for work. Henrik was not devoid of hobbies.

By day, he was one of the world's leading theoretical physicists. By night, he was a rock god. As much as one could be for being a backup guitarist for a local band anyways. Henrik fixed his coat, silently heading outside leaving most of his things at the front door. It would take him a few trips to the car to get everything inside. He hoped he would be back before Iris woke. He never kept it secret from her that he had plans to head out, but there were times where she worried excessively. She sometimes told him she had dreams where he had gotten himself into a huge mess of trouble with no way out. Whether it was trouble with the law, work, or even the supernatural, Iris always had a reason to worry. If it wasn't for his own morbid dreams, he would worry about her worrying. 'One of these days, her worrying might actually cause something to happen.' He shook his head slowly. That was unlikely.

19. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

[​IMG]

The room was quite silent as the white haired man silently sat on a comfy chair and stared out at he window calmly watching the rain rage and fall down. Closing his eyes, Alistair silently brought up the hot cup of tea to his lips and merely took a sip. He had hoped he could of at least gotten out of the house, but considering the weather he was sure to not even leave.

Placing on television, Alistair watched the weather forecast and noticed how flustered the weatherman actually looked. The weather report had called for quite the sunny day but that prediction was far from wrong. Maybe things were best for Alistair and this storm was actually a blessing in disguise, after the previous day he was not himself. The sight of the beating heart still kept sight in his mind and it truly made the man wonder about why he thought about this. He had done many other surgeries and the most recent one was nothing special. It bugged him greatly and Alistair merely closed his eyes and rubbed his temples with a sigh...

An existence that can never feel the true relieving embrace of death...how pitiful....

Immediately Alistair's eyes widened and his eyes immediately began to scan around the area, stopping as he stared at the flames that burned in the fireplace. He swore he heard something, but he just didn't know what it was. Rubbing his temples again, Alistair just sighed once more.

20. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[​IMG]
    MAP OOC WEARING
    DAY 3 ⦙ 5/5 DATE Tuesday ⦙ September 24, 2013
    LOCATION Car//Las Vegas, Nevada INTERACTION Joslyn
    [​IMG]
    Hana opened the car door in time to hear Joslyn say, But... I don't think Hana would approve of that.

She grimaced and gave the poor girl a quick once over. Joslyn didn't look too good. Are they bothering you? I could make them go away again, at least for a little while. Once you're baptized it will strengthen the affects of the blessings and banish them for longer periods of time. Which will be good, because there are a lot of things about to happen that we don't want them reporting on. She narrowed her eyes out the window before starting up the car again. Evening light filtered through the glass. How much wandering would they have to do through the city? It was huge! Hana shook her head and put the car in Drive before pulling out of the parking lot.
    Her hand slipped down the front of her top and lifted the compass over the collar. Blue eyes glanced down at it on occasion while driving, but with traffic the way it was in Vegas, it was a dangerous feat. She slid her crystal clear gaze over to Joslyn in the passenger seat and sighed. Joslyn, do you think you could do me a favor? Hana pulled the chain over her head and held the compass out to the white-haired girl beside her. Will you hold this and tell me if the needle changes direction. It's pretty simple. The compass is pointing us on the path of other angels nearby. So wherever the needle points, we go. she told her quickly while taking a right at the next set of lights.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.