⍭he ℱallen

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Hyuge ✧, May 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[​IMG]
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Thunder clapped loudly as thick dark gray storm clouds rolled over Northern Europe. The sky seemed to blacken for hundreds of miles. What had been a relatively sunny day was dark now as sheets of rain began to pour down over the land. There was no end to it. No matter how far a person drove, the rain never seemed to lessen. Thunder boomed. Lighting cracked through the sky as if the world itself was ripping apart. The only light coming from the bright flashes of lightning that coursed through the sky.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    THIS AFFECTS: HENRIK, ALISTAIR, AND TYSON!
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 31, 2013
  2. Bite the Dust Traverse Town Homebody

Joslyn Taylor Jones
    DAY: 2 - 3/5 | DATE: September 23, 2013, Monday | LOCATION: St. Agatha's Mental Health Facility in San Francisco, CA

Hana went to the door and quickly unlocked and opened it. "Follow me," She commanded, motioning for Joslyn to follow her quickly. Without a second thought, she went after Hana as she went through the empty hallway. As she followed, Joslyn noticed that Hana had pulled something out of her bag. From the looks of it, it was a small vial of liquid. Joslyn had no idea what she had just pulled out or what she would do.

"Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm~... I don't like the looks of thiiiiiiiiiiiisssssss~..."

"Yeah... That thing looks suspicious..." Victor and Tessa didn't seem to like what was going on. But it couldn't be that bad. If Hana was using it, she was sure it would be useful to them. While they had been commenting on it, Hana had uncapped the vial and wet her finger with the contents of the vial. She shot a mournful look over at Joslyn.

"I'm afraid this might hurt you, just a little. Things would be easier if they weren't with you, but this should help silence them--temporarily." Silence them? What was she going to do?

"Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat~? That bitch intends to silence uuuuuuussssssssss~?"

"Dammit! Then that vial really is what I thought it was... Aaaah, that filthy red-haired whore!" Joslyn was extremely confused about what they were saying. Everything was happening so fast she couldn't get a firm grasp on what was going on or even understand what Victor and Tessa had been saying.

"You trust me, right?" Before Joslyn could even open her mouth, Hana had placed her finger in between Joslyn's eyebrows. She had traced something on her forehead, similar to what she did last night. This time, however, Hana's finger was moist as it moved. Even though she wasn't speaking, Hana's lips were moving. At the same time, the area she had traced on Joslyn's head began to burn a little bit. As she finished, Hana drew in a quick breath and closed her eyes. She then recapped the vial of liquid and placed it back in her bag.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~!

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Both Victor and Tessa had let out shrill cries of agony after Hana had finished her little ritual. Their screams faded away and soon, it was nothing but silence in Joslyn's head. The burning sensation grew more intense as the two of those detached voices faded. Joslyn had flinched slightly from the pain.

"I hope it does not hurt too much. The demons would have only gotten in the way." Demons? Was she talking about Victor and Tessa? They were demons this whole time? And she had been talking to them? Joslyn was so confused, she couldn't make heads or tails of the situation. She rubbed her forehead, the burning sensation still lingering from before. Hana grabbed her hand and squeezed it firmly, taking a deep breath while she did so.

After a moment of waiting, Hana finally spoke, although in a hushed tone.
    "Keep quiet and do not let go of my hand. They may not see us, but they can still hear us." Not see us? As in, they were invisible? But Joslyn could see Hana right in front of her, clear as day. Would they really not see them? A passing orderly confirmed what Hana had just said. Hana had tensed her entire body as he passed by, her grip on Joslyn's hand firming up. After the orderly passed, they continued to make their way to the lobby.

The silence was jarring. Joslyn wasn't hearing Victor or Tessa complaining or insulting her, she didn't even hear Victor being a pervert and Tessa's disapproving quips about it. She was so used to hearing the two of them that in a way, she had come to think of them as friends. A few of only a handful that she actually had. However, finding out that those voices were demons did change her opinion of them. Although, she wasn't surprised that they hadn't told her that they were demons. In fact, their reactions to the vial of liquid made even more sense now. Still, the silence was deafening to someone so used to hearing the clamoring of demons.

3. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[​IMG]

MAP OOC WEARING
    DAY 2 ⦙ 3/5 DATE Monday ⦙ September 23, 2013
    LOCATION Saint Agatha's Mental Health Facility INTERACTION Joslyn

[​IMG]

Joslyn was silent, just as Hana had instructed her to be. That was good. It took some of the edge off of everything. She was able to breath a little bit easier. Her head was pounding and her limbs were growing weak. It was too much for her to hold up the glamour for this long anymore, maybe a few centuries ago, but not now. Too much...

They crossed into the lobby. The nurse was sitting at the desk as she always was. Hana scowled at her. The woman was always rather unpleasant. She felt herself grow woozy. Her knees buckled and she almost fell to the floor. It had only been a couple of minutes. Magick in the mortal world was inequivocal to that of Paradise. Magick was not compatible with Earth. The land that humans walk on drained away most every drop. Replenishing the bodily reserve took time.

Her vision narrowed. She could see the automatic exit doors. They were so close. She felt a flicker, like a light blinking to life after being switched on. They had just reached the doors when a shriek sounded from the desk. Nurse What's-her-face had her hand over her mouth, gasping. The other hand was pointing in the direction of Hana and Joslyn. Hana stumbled and she dropped Joslyn's hand. Her bag knocked against her knees. Two Orderlies came rushing to the nurse's side as she pointed and shouted at the pair of angels. Run! Hana shouted back at Joslyn as she rectified herself and bolted through the automatic doors.

[​IMG]

4. Saxima [screams geometrically]

[​IMG]
    W E A R I N G W R I T I N G M U S I C
    MOOD ※ DAZED DAY 2 ※ 3/5 DATE ※ 09/23/2013 LOCATION ※ SHOP

[​IMG]

[/url]
    The ride had cleared her mind pretty much of all her troubling thoughts and made her feel tons better. She thought that if flying was like anything, it was something like riding a motorcycle. After parking it next to the shop, she got off of the bike and untied her school bag with her books and uniform in it with a sigh.

A sort of warmth behind her sparked her attention and she spun around to see a blurry and light distorted world behind her. All she could make out was the figure of a man taller than her, with . . . something spread out from behind him. She couldn't make out what he looked like at all, but she could tell he was . . . beautiful. For a long moment, Hay Sun was breathless.

PURIEL,❞ came his strong voice, one that snapped her out of her daze, ❝IT IS TIME YOU REMEMBER.

He pointed at her, his finger almost touching her forehead, and her eyes glowed a bright white. A strong gust slammed into Hay Sun and she stumbled backwards, nearly crashing into her bike. A long minute later, she blinked and her breath and mind came back to her.

She straightened herself out and clutched her back's strap. With a deep breath, she cleared her mind and grabbed her ground again. When the feeling passed, Hay Sun went through what just happened in her mind, calmly. A spell of being lightheaded was what she played it up to, and then with another deep breath, she walked into the shop, ignoring the customers and walking to the back of the shop.

Her dad, as she passed him, gave him that look again, but neither of them sad anything and he continued to tend to their customers. She walked out of the back and past bookshelves making sure that everything was in order for the day. She came to the children's section which tended to be messy, and saw that there was a child reaching up to try and get a book. With a sigh, she walked over the the small boy and pulled down the book he was reaching for.

He looked at her and she blinked. His eyes were . . . different, somehow. When she blinked again, they were normal and the boy said thank you and walked away. Hay Sun watched him walk off in a bit of a daze, remembering what happened earlier.

She would need to write again in her journal, sooner than she thought.

5. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

[​IMG]
    Lights and a throbbing heart, the lungs inhaled and exhaled and the blood was everywhere. The white haired man stared down with a mask covering the his breath as he held his sharp scalpel in hand. They said that survival was low, that there was no point in continuing with this operation, and though Alistair agreed with these claims he still took this job regardless. This man was sure to die, death was sure to come, maybe not now, but it was in sight for the fool that refused to care for himself. His body was plagued with the damage of tobacco and alcohol and there was nothing he could do to solve that.
    Alistair had no sympathy for those who squandered away their life and expect to be fixed. Alistair himself did not know why he even took this job, there were surely others that deserved his aid, he couldn't comprehend why he took this job. He stared down at the body and stared down at the throbbing heart and just stared at it. It made him realize just how easy a life was to lose, how one simple stroke could end it all for another person. The throbbing heart just continued to capture his attention, the scalpel was merely inches away from the heart, but a sudden sponge was pressed against his forehead and Alistair's eyes widened for a second. The surgery continued and in the end the patient survived
    "You've reclaimed your life and you live again...but savour that moment...recall your past and revel in the nostalgia...for death awaits a fool such as yourself"
    Those words were the words that Alistair left the man before he walked off and exited the hospital. Why was it that he felt a sense of nervousness? he had never felt such a thing while operating in a long time...was it really a sense of nervousness he felt? or maybe something else? The heart that he stared at...was he truly going to puncture it? was he truly going to kill a person? He had dealt with death many times and though his skills were deemed impressive, there were still those who died before him.
    As he walked out a drip of water hit the top of his head and Alistair's attention was immediately drawn to the darkening skies up ahead. "....the weather didn't call for rain.." Alistair said as he entered his car and drove off to his manor. Upon entering it he walked up to one of the windows and merely stared out of it. Narrowing his eyes he watched the skies turned black and the rain began to pour heavily. "Life and death...such an interesting concept..." Alistair said quietly.

6. Arch Mana Knight

"And what do you believe, Dr. Brandt?"

There they were. Back at the lounge. Every morning Henrik and his colleagues, including his fiance, would meet up and discuss a few things. Of course, make one joke about religion and you could easily stir up a theological debate. They were scientists, not a bunch of teenagers or misinformed atheists who mistook not believing in a deity to be logical. That was what he hated about hanging around a bunch of old stiffs. Nobody could take a morbid joke without over-analyzing it and turning it into a debate.

"My beliefs coincide with good ol' Einstein." He dismissively responded, hoping to avoid giving a direct answer which would only be prodded at until he was made uncomfortable.

"That's hardly an answer. Tell us, what the youth of today believes!"

'At thirty-one, I could hardly be considered the know-it-all of youth.' He sighed out, figuring he wasn't going to get out of it. He looked over at his fiance who merely shrugged at him. She couldn't save him from this. 'I should never have quit working at the LHC.' Henrik leaned back in his seat. All they ever asked for was proof of a god's existence. Any god. They new he had been raised Catholic. He was the odd one out in the group of atheists.

"I'm disappointed that you would ask for proof." Henrik spoke after a moment of thought. "Metaphysical concepts aren't taken into consideration when doing anything scientific. Our rules just don't apply. There's no such thing burden of proof for theists." Henrik shifted in his seat. "And before you ask me how I can believe in one thing and not another, I'll answer with this," he raised his index finger, "I choose to believe what I want. I'm going to suggest that you all stop wasting your time arguing about whether or not something exists that cannot, by our means, be proven or disproven and actually spend your time doing something useful. Better yet, why don't you let the real physicists do their jobs while all of you pretend to know what the essence of science is." He rose from his chair, his fiance doing so as well after his short display of loss of temper.

The room flashed white. Several seconds a crash of thunder echoed in the distance. Henrik turned and raised an eyebrow. It had been sunny just moments earlier. There was no forecast of a storm for the entire week. Even with the coming rain, he decided that it would be best if he left. Staying with the other professors after his little outburst would be too awkward. Henrik locked arms with his fiance as they headed outside.

"Are you okay? It looked like you took it personally. You know they're just a bunch of old-"

"I'm fine. Sorry. I got carried away." Henrik took in a deep breath. Even after how last night had gone, he still had the same dream. Death. Blood. Fear. Unrelenting violence. Retribution. As much as he tried to block it out, it was starting to come back to him in the waking world. He smiled faintly at her, letting her know he was alright. She returned the smile.

"I know this isn't the time or place but I have something to tell you..."

Henrik turned his head towards her curiously, slowing his pace. "What is it, kjære?"

"I'm..." She whispered the next word.

"...O-Oh..."

7. lord-insan-E-O Traverse Town Homebody

Tyson and the other cops looked up at the darken sky as it started to pour the rain. "God damnit!" Steward yelled at the sky. "Crap, alright finish up taking pictures and collecting what evidence you can before the rain washes it away!" Steward barked as the other cops and detectives scrambled to get what they needed. "Well looks like this killer got lucky!" James yelled at Tyson but he could barely hear what he said on account of the booming thunder.
    With the evidence all bagged and packed up, they all headed back to the station. "Son of a dick! I can barely see two feet in front of me! How bout' you?" Tyson trying to see out of the wind shield asked his partner. "Just barely! It's freaking biblical up in here!" James said bobbing his head back and forth trying to get a better look outside. The car begins to swivel around the road. "It's ok I got it under control!" James said to reassure Tyson.
    They finally make it back with no more trouble. They rush into the station trying to avoid getting too soaked. "Fan-freaking-tastic!" Steward yelled pacing the floor. "Well looks like chuckles is in a good mood." Tyson said to James with a little smile on his face. "I heard that dick!" Steward snapped back. "Well at least our sift is over." James said after glancing over at the clock. They finish there reports and clock out.
    Tyson heads back to Denise. "It's ok Denise. Get ya home and cover you up. I know you hate the rain too." Tyson said while rubbing the dash board. After getting back home Tyson went around to the truck grabbing a tarp and placing it over Denise. Tyson went back to his apartment. Opening the door, Tyson sees Hitch hiding under the table, shaking in fear of the thunder. "Yeah, I don't like it either buddy." Tyson said.

8. Bite the Dust Traverse Town Homebody

Joslyn Taylor Jones
    DAY: 2 - 3/5 | DATE: September 23, 2013, Monday | LOCATION: St. Agatha's Mental Health Facility in San Francisco, CA

Even though Joslyn hadn't been saying anything, she had noticed that Hana was growing weaker. She had no idea what was going on, but she knew that Hana was doing something that made them invisible. Joslyn could also tell that this something she was doing was exhausting her. The strength of her grip had weakened as they made their way through the lobby of St. Agatha's. The nurse at the sign-in desk hadn't said anything, so it was clear that she couldn't see them. Joslyn was amazed and worried at the same time. She was amazed that Hana was capable of doing something of this nature. At the same time, she was worried about the toll it was taking on Hana's body.

As they got closer to the entrance of the facility, Hana's knees had buckled and she almost fell to the ground. Joslyn wanted to say something, but she knew she couldn't because she didn't want to alert the nurse to their presence. All she could really do was try to help Hana up while trying to be as quiet as possible. However, as she moved to help Hana, she heard the nurse at the desk shriek. Oh no! They had been discovered. Joslyn whipped her head around to see the nurse pointing at them and two orderlies rushing towards them.

"Run!" Joslyn let out a shriek of her own as she made a mad dash for the automatic doors of the facility. She saw Hana already bolting out of St. Agatha's on her own. Concern nagged at Joslyn because she knew that she must be exhausted from doing whatever she did to make them invisible. Another feeling came with that concern. Guilt. She had realized that Hana had been doing all of this for her sake, and she felt absolutely terrible that she had to wear herself out the way she did. Tears began to well up in her eyes as all of these thoughts came to her.

9. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[​IMG]

MAP OOC WEARING
    DAY 2 ⦙ 3/5 DATE Monday ⦙ September 23, 2013
    LOCATION Saint Agatha's Mental Health Facility//Car INTERACTION Joslyn

[​IMG]

Hana glanced back over her should and noticed Joslyn not following after. She groaned and doubled back. The girl was still standing by the doors and the orderlies were nearing her. What are you doing? she shouted. Come on! She grabbed Azazel's wrist and yanked her through the automatic doors, dragging her to the car. The lawn seemed to stretch out forever. She could hear shouting behind them. The expanse was growing shorter, but not fast enough. Stamina was was oozing out of her. Her legs burned and making it to the car out in the parking lot seemed impossible. Hana took a deep breath and closed her eyes. She held Joslyn's hand tight and suddenly she felt as if she had been blasted forward. When she opened them again, they were standing beside her Bug.

She ripped the keys out of her back pocket and unlocked the old car. The bags hung awkwardly off her body as she leaned across the seats to unlock the passenger door. Hana tossed the bag Joslyn gave her into the backseat, along with her own bag. She slammed the driver's door shut and and jammed the keys into the ignition. As soon as the other girl was inside the car, she shifted it into drive and pressed her foot down fully on the gas pedal, peeling out of the parking lot.

It wasn't until they were on the road that she finally breathed a sigh of relief and slowed her driving to a more normal pace. She slipped the chain of the compass up over her head and hung it on the rear view mirror like she had done before. The pale pinky-red blood inside glowed and hummed, then slowly faded back to its neutral state. It spun round and round on the chain, twisting and twirling from it's spot on the mirror. Her blue eyes flashed to the mirror, checking to make sure they weren't being followed, before pulling out onto the freeway.

She felt tired. Her eyelids drooped, but she forced them open. Hana was unaware of whether or not Joslyn could drive and she quite frankly did not want to find out at the moment. She glanced sideways at her passenger, then locked her blue eyes on the road ahead. Her voice was tight, laced with exhaustion. Are you okay? I'm sure you must have lots of questions. She took the next exit, merging onto an overpass. Feel free to start asking.

[​IMG]

10. Bite the Dust Traverse Town Homebody

Joslyn Taylor Jones
    DAY: 2 - 4/5 | DATE: September 23, 2013, Monday | LOCATION: Car driving away from St. Agatha's in San Francisco, CA

"What are you doing? Come on!" Hana shouted as she tugged Joslyn's arm to get her running. They quickly made their way across the lawn to get to Hana's car. When they finally got to the car, Hana opened the door and quickly unlocked the passenger side door to let Joslyn get into the car. She flung both of the bags she had on her to the back of the car. Joslyn scrambled to the passenger's side and quickly got into the car. She closed her door as quickly as possible and settled into the seat. Hana slammed her door shut and forcefully shoved the key into the ignition, the engine roaring to life. She shifted the car into drive and firmly planted her foot onto the pedal, peeling out of the parking lot as fast as they possibly could.

Hana had let out a sigh of relief when they were finally on the road, the car slowing down to a reasonable speed. She had quickly slipped off the necklace that she had been wearing and placed it onto the rear-view mirror. It was strange, for a moment, the necklace seemed to be glowing and humming. It quickly faded and the necklace just twisted around in its place.

Joslyn looked over at Hana and noticed that her eyelids began to droop. She must've exhausted herself getting her out of there. The feeling of guilt had returned in full when Hana forced her eyes to open wider. She looked down at her feet, her emotions running wild. Joslyn had begun to think that if she was just a normal person, she wouldn't have had to strain herself the way she did.

"Are you okay? I'm sure you must have lots of questions. Feel free to start asking." Hana's voice broke her train of thought. It was true, she did have a lot of questions. Questions about what exactly was going on, about what she did back there.

Joslyn could've asked about anything, but the first question that escaped her lips was,
    "Just... Just what am I?" The tone in her voice was somewhat melancholy. Joslyn could've asked a question more directly related to what just happened, but she needed to know. This was a question that has been plaguing her mind for as long as she can remember. She knew that she wasn't normal. The voices of those demons were a clear sign of that.

11. lord-insan-E-O Traverse Town Homebody

Tyson hopped down on the couch. And turned the TV on even though the satellite signal was coming in and out. He turned the channel to a classic monster movie marathon, 'The Wolf-Man' was currently playing. Tyson tried to lay back, relax and tone out the storm. He doesn't know why but this storm is unsettling him, just something's wrong with it he could feel it in the pit of his stomach. About half way through the movie Tyson dozed off, and began to toss and turn on the couch. His dream was becoming more clear, more vivid. Until he could make out what he saw.

"You summoned, Gabriel." A tall brown curly haired young man appeared out of nowhere next to a older man with a beard and black hair with silver streaks in it, on a cliff overlooking the ocean. "Yes, Zadkiel it is good to see you." The man, Gabriel said with a thunderous voice. "Yes, but let's skip the pleasantries. I'm guessing you didn't summon me here to chat." Zadkiel responded. Gabriel grinned "Of course. You must stop this, ask for forgiveness. God...Heaven needs you." "Nether God nor Heaven needs me." Zadkiel calmly said. "No you are needed! You are 'The Righteous of God', 'The Archangel of Mercy and Forgiveness'! You will always be needed!" Gabriel grew increasingly angry. Thunder clouds began to form above their heads. Gabriel took deep breaths in and out, as he calmed down the storm clouds dissipated. "You forgot 'Archangel of Freedom'. And that's what I want Gabriel, freedom." Gabriel looked Zadkiel over, unsure what to say. "God gave humans free will. Freedom to choose their own fate, their own religion, too do whatever they wish. Pure freedom. While us angels, we are at the whim of God. He gives us a duty and we must carry it out if we wish too or not. I want the freedom to choose not." Zadkiel said. "But it is not our way. We are meant to carry out God's will." Gabriel replied trying to convince Zadkiel to see things his way. "Why can't God carry out his own will!" Zadkiel yelled as thunder could be heard in the distance. "Please reconsider. Freedom comes at a price, pain, suffering are you prepared for that?" Gabriel pleaded, you could hear the desperation in his voice. "I'll take all the pain, all the suffering, you know why? Because it will be mine! Mine, not something God bestowed on me! Mine!" Zadkiel yelled growing more frustrated. "Then that is your choice. And you must live with the consequences." "Then I will." Zadkiel and Gabriel traded stares with one another. "Zadkiel, you are here by striped of your rank, and banished from the Host of Heaven. Your soul doomed to roam this world for eternity, never knowing peace. As it is God's will. I'm sorry." Gabriel turns his back on Zadkiel, and stretches out his wings with his shadow towering over the newly fallen angel. "I hope freedom is worth it.....for your sake." "It is." Zadkiel replied to Gabriel as he disappears. Zadkiel looks towards the sky, signs and disappears.
    Tyson wakes in a sweat. Breathing heavily, unsure what the hell just happened. He lays back down to try to relax. But the name, Zadkiel was burnt into his mind.​

12. Rapid Ignis Destiny Islands Resident

Name: Melissa Patton
    Melissa sobbed. No, she wept. The young woman was sitting on the ground, leaning against the ornately carved base of the Casino's exterior wall. About twenty feet away from the point where the sidewalk was barricaded off by yellow police tape, the flashing lights of police cruisers and an ambulance were blurred by her tears.
    Her father's body had already been taken away, a broken, ruined mess, all that remained to prove he had been there was the scattering of bloodstained glass and a broken window many stories up. These details didn't matter at the moment, all that mattered was the gut-wrenching grief, the tightness in her throat, as if she were being strangled.
    Melissa stayed like that for a long time, her knees tucked up under her chin. At one point somone came to sit beside her, rested his hand on her shoulder and murmured soothing words of comfort. They didn't help, but 'Lissa apreciated the gesture.
    The man at her side spoke at last, 'Lissa, having blinked away the majority of her tears, could tell that he was a police officer, a man of no more than thirty. "We'll catch whoever did this, you know," he said in a low-voiced manner, as if not wanting to be overheard, "I'm not supposed to tell you this, but it wasn't a suicide, there was a bullet wound... he was shot in the back."
    Eyes locked on him, a tearful Melissa eventually nodded, "y-yes... whoever did this... make him pay, you understand?" she said, the sorrow leaving her voice, being replaced with a cold, furious resolve.

13. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[​IMG]

MAP OOC WEARING
    DAY 2 ⦙ 4/5 DATE Monday ⦙ September 23, 2013
    LOCATION Car//Highway INTERACTION Joslyn

[​IMG]

It was silent for a long while and Hana was only half paying attention to the road. Her blue eyes kept darting over to Joslyn in the passenger seat. From this perspective, it was hard to read what was going on inside that pretty little head of hers. Her fingers drummed lightly on the steering wheel to keep herself temporarily preoccupied.

Just... Just what am I? finally came the small voice.

Hana had anticipated any number of questions, but not this one first. No matter. She would answer them all, even if Joslyn did go about things in a different sort of way. You, Joslyn, are Azazel. You are one of the fallen angels, like myself. Very few people still believe in our existence. Even the most devote Christians have a hard time believing that we can so easily walk among them. That, however, probably has more to do with the fact that none of our brethren remember that they are member of the Fallen, like yourself. She glanced in the rear view mirror before merging into the left lane and speeding up. It's a lot to take in and hard to believe. Feel free to keep asking. It will help me stay awake. Talking was good for that purpose. It kept her mind distracted long enough that sleep was unnecessary.

[​IMG]

14. Bite the Dust Traverse Town Homebody

Joslyn Taylor Jones
    DAY: 2 - 4/5 | DATE: September 23, 2013, Monday | LOCATION: On the Highways of California

"You, Joslyn, are Azazel. You are one of the fallen angels, like myself. Very few people still believe in our existence. Even the most devout Christians have a hard time believing that we can so easily walk among them. That, however, probably has more to do with the fact that none of our brethren remember the fact that they are members of the Fallen, like yourself. It's a lot to take in and hard to believe. Feel free to keep asking. It will help me stay awake." Hana was right. It was a whole lot to take in. Although, it finally made sense why she had called her Azazel the other day. That was who she was. Azazel. A fallen angel, apparently one of many that walk on this earth. Victor and Tessa must have known this. The thoughts raced through her mind. If she can hear the voices of demons, could the other fallen angels do this as well? Or was it something that only afflicted her? If so, why? Joslyn wanted to ask all of these questions at once, but she didn't want to ask too many questions at once.

She thought carefully before finally asking another question.
    "So... Am I the only one of us that... hears voices?" It seemed odd to ask this right after hearing that whole explanation from Hana, but she wanted to know. She wanted to know if she was the only one.

Joslyn tried to look at Hana, but she couldn't bring herself to. As soon as her eyes fell upon Hana's, and the fatigue that filled them, she had to look away. All she could do was awkwardly twiddle her thumbs as she waited for an answer. She didn't know what to do while waiting. After all, she didn't have anybody else to talk to at the moment.

15. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[​IMG]
    MAP OOC out of time at library. WEARING
    DAY 2 ⦙ 5/5 DATE Monday ⦙ September 23, 2013
    LOCATION Car//Highway//Gas Station INTERACTION Joslyn
    [​IMG]

Joslyn was quiet for a long while after Hana spoke. She was half tempted to fill the silence with the radio, turn on some music, but it seemed inappropriate. The white-haired girl was probably struggling to come to terms with what she said and it would not surprise her if Joslyn didn't believe. They never believe. It is always too impossible, as if anything is actually impossible. She needed caffeine. There was an exit sign for a truck stop ahead and she merged onto the exit ramp.

So... Am I the only one of us that... hears voices? finally came Joslyn's timid voice.

Hana firmly clutched the steering wheel. Azazel seemed to have knack for always asking this question near the beginning. How many times now had she answered it?--probably more than she could count. It was always hard, telling Azazel about what happened. Hana usually skirted around the greater details, only sharing bits of it. Her lips pressed together in a hard line until they turned white. She remained silent as they pulled off the freeway and onto the county road that the exit lead to. The quiet inside the car was deafening as she pulled into the parking lot of the gas station and killed the engine. Finally, Hana adjusted in her seat, turning to face Joslyn. You are, she replied simply. Hana cocked her head to the side, eyes fixated on the flashing neon sign in the window signifying that the truck stop is open. 'Twas an accident when you were but a cherub. You were in the Morning Star's care. No one suspected anything of him at the time. We didn't--I didn't--we didn't know that he would do something so wrong. Her voice was tight with tension and she shouldered the door open. Would you like something to drink?

Hana didn't look at her. She waited for a reply from Joslyn before slipping out of the car and slamming the door shut. She stalked off into the gas station, taking the moment's reprieve to steady her breathing. The horrible memories flashed over and over in her mind. She couldn't bear them. It was always too much. She moved to the back of the gas station and opened up one of the refrigerator doors, pulling out an energy drink and something for Joslyn. It only took a few minutes to get through the lines of people and she was grateful to have some time away from the girl. When she got back to the car, Hana yanked the door open and gave Joslyn her drink before pulling it shut once more and starting the car. She backed out of the parking lot and made her way off in the direction of the freeway again, remaining silent.

[​IMG]

16. Bite the Dust Traverse Town Homebody

Joslyn Taylor Jones
    DAY: 2 - 5/5 | DATE: September 23, 2013, Monday | LOCATION: Gas Station

It was silent after Joslyn had asked her question. She could hear Hana grip the steering wheel tighter in the midst of the silence. Nothing had been said at all as Hana pulled the car into a gas station on the side of the freeway. After the car was parked, she twisted the key again and pulled it out, the sound of the engine dying as quickly as she did so. The sound of Hana adjusting herself in the driver's seat made Joslyn look up from her feet. She still had a difficult time looking into those tired eyes of hers, but she needed to get over it somehow. What's done is done.

Finally, Hana answered,
    "You are," Never in her life did Joslyn think that two little words could weigh so heavily on her mind. And yet those two simple, little words, You are, made her heart sink. Even amongst a group of fallen angels, she was different. " 'Twas an accident when you were but a cherub. You were in the Morning Star's care. No one suspected anything of him at the time. We didn't--I didn't--we didn't know that he would do something so wrong." Joslyn looked back down at her feet when she heard this. Someone else had made her the way she is now. This Morning Star was the reason she could hear demon whispers. Joslyn could hear the tension in her voice as she told her this. Hana opened her door and then asked, "Would you like something to drink?"

"Sure..." Joslyn's voice was weak and beginning to crack. The door slammed shut after she had given her terse reply. The tears began to flow as she sat in the car alone. Alone. A word that perfectly described how she felt. She knew that she was different because of the voices, that much was never a mystery. But... To be the only one amongst a group of fallen angels that can hear the voices of demons made her feel that much more alone. Joslyn was the only one affected by this. When Hana had told her that she was a fallen angel, there was a small glint of hope that maybe she wasn't the only one that was like that. One small glint that was crushed by two little words uttered by one of her only friends.

Hana was on her way back to the car. Not wanting to worry her, she quickly dried her tears with the sleeves of her dress. She took in a few quick breaths to calm her breathing. When Hana got into the car, she handed her a drink.
    "Th-Thank you..." There was a dejected tone in her voice as she hesitantly took the drink from her hand. She fiddled with the cap of the bottle as she sat there. The silence had returned as Hana pulled out of the gas station and back onto the highway.

17. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Serena was walking toward the door when she fell onto one of her knees grabbing her head in pain. She had saw white wings as she closed her eyes for a couple minutes.
    What in the world is going on?!
    Serena heard a noise amongst the white wing. She couldn't really hear what he or she said. After a while the pain subsided and Serena rose up once more. People had surrounded her to see if she was alright. She walked away to let everyone know she was okay. She walked outside and headed to an old recording studio about 2 miles away from the city. She got up on her bike and started to make her way to the studio.
    "Strange day. More importantly, what was that white thing I saw? And What was it saying?"
    She entered the studio and turned on the lights as she entered.
    "Hopefully, I might be able to clear my head if I'm in here."
    She grabbed her guitar and grabbed a folder with pieces of paper with musical notes written in it. She started playing some of the notes and started creating some notes of her own to put on the rest of the paper.

18. Bite the Dust Traverse Town Homebody

Samuel Riviera
    DAY: 2 - 5/5 | DATE: September 23, 2013, Monday | LOCATION: Prison in Mexico City, Mexico
    OOC: Not much to do with this character, yet ;_;

Samuel walked about the prison, with nothing to really do in there. Beating up the other prisoners wasn't as fun as it was when he first got to the prison. However, after beating up prisoners almost every other day, it became more routine and less amusing. It wasn't really his fault for that, though. He just wanted to serve his sentence and get out of there, but the other inmates had other ideas about that.

The first night he was there, some of the other inmates jumped him while he was getting food to try to instill fear into him. They tried to establish a pecking order where he was at the bottom of it. But Sam wouldn't have any of it. That night he had sent the inmates to the hospital. The first time out of many to come. In the weeks that passed after that day, several more inmates, probably friends of the guys who tried to jump him the first night, tried to beat him up and show him who was the boss. That ended in total failure for all of the ones that tried.

Soon after that, one of the prison guards tried to reason with Sam. However, his flippant attitude really pissed off the prison guard. It eventually reached the point where the prison guard tried to beat Sam down with his night stick. That was the first guard Sam sent to the hospital. However, this time around Sam didn't come out of this fight unscathed. The guard's attack was a total surprise to Sam and he managed to get in a few good hits before he retaliated in full. As he recalled, that fight ended in about five minutes. The first thirty seconds of it was the cop beating down on Sam, and the remaining four minutes and thirty seconds was Sam brutally beating the cop with his own night stick.

To most people, these memories would be things they would rather forget. But Sam thought of these moments as precious memories that he wanted to remember forever. Maybe it was because his childhood wasn't exactly a pleasant one. He didn't care, though. The boredom still lingering, he sauntered back into his cell. He lay down on his stiff mattress and lay there thinking. Thinking of things he could try to do to keep himself occupied and free of boredom, lest he die from it. Before he knew it, he was fast asleep.

19. Arch Mana Knight

She had been more than patient with him as he said nothing the entire way home. Iris stared at him intently, saying not a word as she waited for some kind of response. At first, Henrik blamed himself as now the wedding would have to be moved forward. Thinking that way however was rather stupid as it took two to make a child. The downpour only made it harder for him to put his thoughts together.

Finally, he spoke. "I'm happy." Henrik smiled at her faintly. "I'm so sorry. I should have said that immediately. I'm not sure if the-"

"It only means we can start earlier and I couldn't be happier."

Henrik sighed out in relief. Then there was nothing more to worry about. It was getting late and since Arch lost track of time and forgot what else he was going to write, they went to sleep.

20. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

[​IMG]

The rain continued to rage down and Alistair could only merely watch as it continued. He wasn't one to just instantly believe in bad omens but the storm before him did unnerve the usually calm aristocrat slightly. With a sigh the man closed his eyes chuckled as he walked out and brought himself some candles for use. The power had a chance of turning off so Alistair decided to prepare himself for it. The day had reached it's end and Alistair merely collapsed on his bed and fell asleep

OOC: sorry for crap post...in the middle of something important and had to end my day DX

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.