⍭he ℱallen

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Hyuge ✧, May 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shadox D. Twilight Town Denizen

As he got closer, Dante saw two additional angels. They had an ethereal shine to them. Maybe they had just come down from heaven or something like that. Something was wrong, though, one of them was slouched over with its head bowed. He had slowed down all of a sudden, his anger replaced by curiosity.

Some of the spikes evaporated from his back while others shrunk to about half the original size. The ice cloaking his hands only remained on his palms, and his golden eye stopped glowing.

What’s up with this mess? Who are they?

Distance between him and the others quickly shortened, and what questions he had were quickly answered. Bloody stains on the bowed angel’s back were all that remained of wings that once were. It also seemed like it didn’t know what was going on due to its blank expression. He could be wrong.

That poor guy must have done something to join us down here. Wait a second… He’s that handsome guy that saved us from the plane taking a dive. Ah… so that’s why he got demoted.

Salgiel circled around and came up behind Hana, leaving a cold hand on her shoulder. She seemed like she was scared of the delivery angel. Gabriel, right? His glowing blue eye rested on her.

"Psst. You gonna be ok?"

2. lord-insan-E-O Traverse Town Homebody

"So glad to be home." Tyson said as he opened the apartment door. Work was uneventful. He was just glad to be home, the sun was just annoying. That and he felt like he was being watched, but that was more since he learned their was a God. When he got in he decided to try and practice with his powers some more. After a few hours of moving a couple cans Tyson wore himself out and went on to bed.

3. Arch Mana Knight

Henrik laid down on the couch, having said good night to Iris already. Whatever time he had not spent preparing for tomorrow he had used to strengthen his abilities. He could not help but feel guilty at having such dark thoughts on the day before their--Henrik shook his head and sighed. Feeling guilty was not helping either of them. The thought of bringing death to another, even one such as Temeluchas, was supposed to be some kind of soul-breaking unthinkable action. That was what he had been taught but now it was the only thing that plagued his mind. It probably wouldn't end there either. Another angel could just take her place and threaten his family. Still, it was the only course of action he had considered. Was it really so terrible to kill in defense of one's family?

He looked off to the side as he fixed his eyes on an old lamp Iris had brought home a few days ago. She had complained that it did not fit in with the decor of the rest of the house and, with no one she knew being interested in buying it, had been planning on throwing it out. Henrik offered to paint it but Iris refused. Looking at it now, he had to agree that it was a bit too...rustic for their home. It was little things like this that he enjoyed the most. If he had been just human things like this would be all they had to worry about. Now Iris was ill and even though it seemed like she hadn't been getting worse at the rate she had been before she wasn't getting any better either. Henrik clenched his fists. The metal casing of the lamp began to deform and crumple up until it looked fully deserving of being tossed into the junkyard. He smiled faintly. 'In time that'll be you, hässlich.' He fell asleep once his mind settled down.

4. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

Hana quietly scolded Dante for interrupting while Archangels were talking. Then, Gabriel, looking very sad, shook her head and said it was time to go. There was nothing to be done for Ariel. She wrapped her fingers around his shoulder and lifted him to his feet before they both disappeared in a blinding light.

Later, given the circumstances, Hana went shopping by herself, figuring no one else would want to go with her and she quite frankly didn't want to ask. She just needed some time alone. Later, after checking on everyone, Hana put her bags away, setting a few aside for the others, and went to bed.

Kai finished worked and did some undisclosed things that afternoon and then eventually turned in super late that night.

5. Shadox D. Twilight Town Denizen

When he talked to Hana she gave him a piercing gaze. Apparently what was happening with Gabriel and the other one was too important for him to talk. He felt a little upset, but it wore off a minute later. When the angels left his powers regressed and he returned to normal. A slight headache followed for ten minutes but it was no big deal.

Dante had been feeling lonely lately. It seemed like no one wanted to recognize him or his existence at all. Before he went to bed he sat on the edge for a long time contemplating everything that was bothering him. Perhaps everyone was just too busy with their own things to socialize a little. Nevertheless, he went to bed all the same. This time, though, he stayed awake for a long time because he was wary of Samuel. Salgiel didn't care too much if it was someone else he was after, he just wanted to keep his head. Hell, if he had to, he'd probably help the Convict if it meant survival.

6. Skyheart Joker

BRANDON HARRISON:
    ///Day 17 (4/4)\\\///October 8th, 2013\\\///Location: Manchester UK (Brandon's House)\\\///Mood: Worst (1/4) day ever.\\\

Brandon was sitting on his bed reading a book about some fantasy adventure about kids and gods and junk. The usual stuff. Granted that was only to distract him from the feelings of pain and loss he had experienced earlier. It was truly awful for the young boy. He had gone up stairs after eating his canned fruit for breakfast only to find a note from his dear mother telling him that he was going to have try harder if he wanted to break the rules and get away with it. The wench that was his mother found his spare tennis racket and tennis balls. He must've wept over his loss, for he would not see his beloved rackets for another week and that would leave him horribly out of practice...and bored. Then again there were other sports he could try to keep entertained with and there was always the world of literature...but it would just never be the same. Not to mention the goddamn power was out and who knew when it would be back on.

Brandon figured he had enough of this horrible (1/4) day Tuesday and decided to pack it in early. He took off his glasses and set them on his nightstand alongside his book. Covering himself up he started to think of how he would go about his next day. Phone was dead so no games there. Books were going to be finished soon and he'd need to buy more. Maybe basketball? Provided the court wasn't completely untraversable or full he'd probably go onto a street court and just play there for a good while. With the void of his tennis hobby desperately trying to be filled he eventually allowed sleep to overcome him and drift into the night.

Meanwhile Richard did like...nothing at all that day. He just sorta lied in bed not being able to put any effort into anything. Maybe tomorrow if he wasn't feeling so lazy, but he wasn't entirely sure of that either. He just went to bed and slept for the rest of the night.

7. Saxima [screams geometrically]

It was safe to say that Uriel wasn't please with the results of her meeting with Gabriel. She and Michael had always had a bit of a . . . strained relationship, and although they often counseled each other, there was no semblance of companionship between the two of them.

They had left, and now Ariel was gone . . . Perhaps forever.

Uriel had left Hay Sun in emotional and physical shambles, but at least had the courtesy of making it back to the hotel room before letting go. Hay Sun had never been more exhausted in her life, or emotionally drained. Well . . .

Well.

Without bothering with anything else, she refused to be bothered, and then went to sleep.

8. Bite the Dust Traverse Town Homebody

Samuel Riviera
    DAY: 17 - 4/4 | DATE: October 8th, 2013 [Tuesday] | LOCATION: Outside of Hotel ==> Hotel in London

After all was said and done, Sam maintained his distance from the others. He went to his room later on and just lay around in deep thought. Three more days left, huh? Gotta make it count. He let out a frustrated groan. A lot earlier than I thought it'd be, but what can I do? He couldn't just go back on his word. For a guy like him, his word is the most valuable thing he has. Breaking that would leave him with nothing.

Sam fell asleep in a foul mood.

Joslyn Taylor Jones
    DAY: 17 - 4/4 | DATE: October 8th. 2013 [Tuesday] | LOCATION: Outside of Hotel ==> Hotel in London

Joslyn spent the whole day in the hotel room watching TV and talking to Victor and Tessa. She was curious why there was a storm, but she figured it was just passing through.

With nighttime upon them, she fell asleep.

9. Bite the Dust Traverse Town Homebody

[​IMG]
    DAY 18
    Wednesday, October 9th, 2013
    [​IMG]

Samuel Riviera
    DAY: 18 - 1/4 | DATE: October 9th, 2013 [Wednesday] | LOCATION: Hotel in London

The battleground stood still. Blood soaked the soil beneath. The sky above was colorless. Bodies littered the battleground, with few soldiers left standing. The fortunate ones managed to escape with a few cuts and bruises, a few broken bones here and there. Those who lay dead on the floor had the pleasure of meeting an unpleasant end. Bifurcated, disemboweled, trampled to death, beheaded, just a few of the many ends the unfortunate ones faced.

The surviving soldiers wandered aimlessly around the battleground, hoping to find their companions still living. Of course, this was a futile effort for most of them. For many of them, all they found of their friend was a mangled and bloody heap on the crimson soil. Some only found remnants of their bodies, such as their limbs. Cries filled with sorrow could be heard when they discovered those bodies. It was even worse when some of the female soldiers stumbled upon their lovers. The only thing left of them was, if they were lucky, their corpses.

On the floor, a bloody mess, was a man. He was barely clinging to life. His breathing was ragged. However, his labored breathing was not a sign of hope for him. He was a lost cause. His arm was completely gone, a gaping wound stretched across his stomach, with another going across his face. He had lost too much blood. The man just lay there, waiting for his impeding death to come.

Soon, a soldier came to his side. A female soldier that he had known. A friend of his since he was a child. She took of her helmet and collapsed to her knees beside him. Tears streamed down her face as she looked at him with a sullen look on her face. Their eyes met for a few brief seconds before the lady looked away. She couldn't handle seeing him like this. Seeing him so close to death.

With his remaining strength, he handed his sword to her. "Take it. To remember me by." Reluctantly, she takes the sword in her hand. His hand fell limply to the ground. His breathing had stopped. She cried out in agony as she held his sword close to her.

Sam opened his eyes and looked at the ceiling in a daze. What is with these dreams? They just keep... He couldn't really describe how he felt about seeing these kinds of dreams over and over. In fact, he wasn't even sure what the hell was even going on in his dreams. The only thing he knew about his dreams was that in each and everyone of them, he ends up dead. It doesn't matter how or when or why, he always dies. This certainly had something to do with his past lives. Their last moments?

He got out of bed and rubbed his head. Why am I even having these dreams? These dreams have been happening for as long as he could remember. With recent events in mind, the thought that these dreams are of his past lives has come up time and again. At first, it seemed like random dreams he would have. But now, with new information in hand, the truth behind those dreams seems to have shown itself.

After grabbing a key and putting on the clothes he had with him, he went downstairs for breakfast. He grabbed a cup and filled it with coffee. Sam didn't bother putting creamer or sugar in his coffee, he just drank it straight. After getting some food, sausage and eggs, he sat down at a table by himself and picked at his food. He cupped his hands over his mouth and took a deep breath. Three more days left...

10. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]
    Wednesday, October 9, 2013 | Day 18: 1/4 | Music | Location: School
    Nothing is more terrifying then the fact that 1/5th of the student body is dead for unknown reasons, and teachers are also dead. I understand the fact people get stir crazy and the fact we were all starving and sick added horrors to what was going on, but I cannot tell if this is murder and I don't want to know and it is starting to scare me... and it all started happening after that day with Bonnie, where did she even go?
    Adam was not doing well at all. The storm was over and they were being fed, but they wouldn't let anyone leave. Every few minutes Adam let out a horrific cough because of something he caught in the school, which others seemed to have. In the room he sat there were many children grouped together as though they were being herded like sheep. Every now and again someone would start crying, whether in pain, in homesickness, or in grieving over the dead.
    Adam had gone in the room previously with the dead, they were being piled out eventually but on that say he had a curiosity that is he were a cat would've killed him, although many of the kids were unrecognizable in death he could recognize different people by their hair and jewelry. Near the end of his walk he recognized a boy at the end of the line of bodies that brought him down to his knees although he held back tears. He recognized the watch and ring on his friend Noah and had lost it. The closest to a best friend he would ever have was now dead in front of him and he finally couldn't handle it.
    When he was finished pondering the past he noticed someone had sat in front of him and looked up to see a student from his homeroom who leaned forward and spoke to him, "Are you alright, do you need medicine or food?"
    Adam looked up at the student, they had a mole on the side of their nose, but that was all he would remember. He looked away from them speaking, "No I am not alright, and I do not need food, if you could diagnose what I have that would be swell."
    The student leaned forward and whispered, "You do talk I wanted to know if you talked-"
    "Excuse me?"
    "S-sorry I just-" the student coughed loudly before they looked around and then continued whispering, "You looked like you were in your own little world. I tried talking to the others but they wouldn't look up at me... the only people who aren't replying are the ones that look lost..."
    Adam blinked at the student then looked around at the room, he really hadn't been paying much attention at all to the people in the room with him other than the sounds they made and the student was not lying in any sense of the word. A group of girls were surrounding someone and nervously mumbling to themselves about how they weren't speaking.
    Without saying goodbye, Adam stood up and walked over to the group of girls and asked them what was the matter, and they all split up for him to see Alana sitting there, staring off into the distance. Adam went into a sort of shock and knelled down in front of her and spoke, "Alana! Alana are you here?" he spoke as he waved his hand in front of her face. At that moment a horrid smell appeared and he stood up quickly and backed off. But at that moment Alana stood up and grabbed his wrist and spoke, "I need to talk to you alone for a second..."
    She pulled him along but he felt this was odd for her, very odd. Everything about this moment was not normal by the standards of their current relationship. She pulled him along and stopped when they reached the door out of the room they were in, she opened the door slowly then looked around, then turned around and grabbed him again and pulled him out of the room, shutting the door, and running in front dragging him along, which he foolishly kept up with.
    She snuck them both into the school elevator and brought themselves to the 2nd floor, no one seemed to be here at all, except behind closed doors. She dragged him over to the music room and pulled him into it. In the music room there was a sound proof room for recording that she also dragged him into. There was light in the room, but it was dim, and the sound proofing was not activated so it was just like sitting in a closet.
    There were chairs there, as though people were being interrogated in there by the police but were not at the moment. Alana sat in one and he willingly sat in the other. Alana did not look at him after that, but did not say anything. The whole scenario was off, and he sat for a minute before he spoke, "Didn't you need to speak to me?"
    Alana did not look up at him as he spoke, "No, I just wanted your company. And I know you have been holding things back in there..." she continued to look down and Adam blinked at her and tried to look at her face but could not successfully do so. He then noticed blood on her shirt and spoke, "Oh my God, are you hurt?"
    "Nevermind about me, let us talk about you..." she walked out and turned on the soundproofing then came back in, shutting the door behind her. "I saw Noah... let me be your person to cry to."
    Adam looked at her with her face down and he felt very off and stood up to go and leave and the redhead let out a quick, "Don't go..."
    Adam was very confused by what was going on and it was starting to scare him and he went to walk out as she whispered, "Doesn't it make you... sad?"
    Adam still continued to walk out before her sharp nails pierced into his arm as she yelled, "No, stop! I just..."
    Adam dismissed his previous thoughts about her, he was now entirely freaked out, but her grip kept him there. He pulled his arm away from her and yelled, "Just stay the fuck away from me." he turned around at that moment and met eye contact with her quickly, but was in his own mind and payed little attention to the details on her face, then he ran out.

11. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[​IMG]

[/url]
    Oof, Bonnie rose to her feet after a body collided into her. She steadied herself and helped Adam up as well. Her hand went to her head and she rubbed her forehead with tender care. Hey clumsy - head, watcha' runnin' from? She asked with a confused look on her face. As she glanced over his shoulder, her blue eyes locked with the soulless black ones of a female figure lurking in the shadows. She had to suppress the urge to smile. Things were going according to plan. Adam was getting scared. She had puppets all over the school. The demons inside them would soon have full control and then the real fun would begin. If only it wasn't taking so long. She was getting really sick of having to spend her time in this God - forsaken place.

She cocked her head to the side and gave him a reassuring smile. I'm sure everything's fine. Where've you been? I haven't been able to find you anywhere and it's awful lonesome by myself. Come on, she turned and linked her arm through his, I'll protect you. Ain't nothin' gonna hurt you so long as I'm here. She smiled brightly and began to skip down he hall, towing him along. Harbonah had decided to give him a few days of alone time to let everything truly set in. Now, it was perfect. Having that ex - girlfriend of his be her head pawn had been a brilliant idea. None other would affect him the way she did. See, she stopped in one of the vacant classrooms and shut the door, All better. Bonnie moved across the room to give him some space and took a seat in one of the desks. After just being lured into a death trap by one pretty girl, he couldn't be too trusting of another.

Is your arm bleeding? I could take a look at it, if you'd like. She smiled at him from her seat.

[​IMG]

12. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]
    Wednesday, October 9, 2013 | Day 18: 2/4 | Music | Location: School
    When he had run into Bonnie it was unexpected due to the emptiness of the floor, but after she had helped him to his feet he instinctively looked back to see if Alana had followed him. He hadn't answered her first question because he figured things would sound ridiculous.
    I'm sure everything's fine. Where've you been? I haven't been able to find you anywhere and it's awful lonesome by myself. Come on,
    Where have you been while we've all been locked up in rooms together, did you fucking hide in a closet
    I'll protect you. Ain't nothin' gonna hurt you so long as I'm here.
    He was grabbed by yet another girl and being pulled down the hallway and a distrust was sitting in him as she did so, not so much at her, but at the situation. They were pulled up to a vacant classroom when she spoke, See, All better.
    Not really....
    She gave him distance, which he appreciated. He watched her sit down, but he did not sit down, he preferred standing at that moment.
    Is your arm bleeding? I could take a look at it, if you'd like.
    He quickly grabbed his arm and looked at it. It was bleeding but he wasn't worried about that. He coughed before he finally spoke, "...It is fine."

13. Skyheart Joker

BRANDON HARRISON:
    ///Day 18 (2/4)\\\///October 9th, 2013\\\///Location: Manchester UK (Brandon's House)\\\///Mood: To a new day\\\

Brandon woke up that day ready to go on for adventure of any sort. He needed to do something that would keep his mind away from the tragic loss of tennis racket and tennis balls. It would be too much to bear it all just by sitting and reading. The only way to avoid it was to get active. He slipped on his glasses and went downstairs for breakfast. His mother left him a note about surveying the town and seeing what was left in the wake of the storm. After all an electric storm like that doesn't just pass through a town and do no damage at all. After eating a piece of bread that was still left from the current loaf he decided to go outside and start up his day. Granted he didn't really want to go outside in the town himself because who knows how ****** a situation the town would be in. There'd probably be looters and stuff, which he did not want to mess with.

He got out a basketball from the hall closet and slipped on a jacket, sweatpants, and his shoes before taking a stairwell to the roof of his home. Once there he just sort of sat there for a bit, letting the feeling of fresh air breeze around him. It felt so nice to be outside after having to be holed up in his house for so long. He looked at the basketball and realized how awful of an idea it was. There were literally an infinite amount of bad things that could happen. But that never stopped him before. He dribbled on the roof and did some mock shots, to nowhere in particular, to drag the day away.

14. Shadox D. Twilight Town Denizen

After some rustling from Samuel Dante woke up. He laid there for a while, having decided to get up after the other left. The Fallen One was getting bad vibes from him still, but decided to not show it anymore. He felt like he was being too outwardly paranoid and didn't want to be anymore.

Besides, who actually cares what I think anyway? I've been ignored practically this whole trip. Plus, it's not like anyone listens to me. They're going to regret it one way or another, especially Hana.

When he hopped out of bed some ice residue was left, leaving the sheets to crackle a little. A shower was taken next, which felt amazing to the angel. After vetting dried off and dressed he inspected himself in the mirror like he used to. His hair had lightened once again, leaving it grey. The golden eye started to pale and turn slightly blue.

What do they know anyway?!

A fist flew towards the mirror and made a web- like crack on the right side. Blood started to drip from his fist and he brought it up to his mouth, licking up the red liquid. When the wound started to clot he came out of the bathroom and headed downstairs to the lobby.

Samuel could plainly be seen at one of the tables. Salgiel grabbed a hot chocolate and took the seat opposite of Abaddon.

"You look like you have something on your mind."

His breath had the scent of his blood.

15. CrownMoksha Decimo

After a few moments of tossing and turning, Shane finally decided to wake up. One of these days he would really need to make an attempt at getting up sooner, but clearly today was not one of those days. So he went ahead and grabbed and change of clothes and headed into the shower. As per usual the shower itself didn't take much time as he soon stepped out, dressed in what he would wear today.

Now that the first part of his morning was finished, he made his way out the door and headed downstairs for some food. Upon getting there, he went head and grabbed piece of toast, eggs and some milk. he wasn't one for coffee anyway. Now that he had all his food, he found himself a table and started eating.

16. Arch Mana Knight

He drew his Colt from his coat, checking the chamber to make sure it was fully loaded. Shots echoed in the distance. There was no doubt to him that it was a Tommy. He ran against the crowd as sirens screamed just around the corner. He abruptly stopped as a stray bullet clipped his fedora. The man threw it off, having forgotten that he had chosen to wear a bright white hat that only gave his position away. Gangsters were a troublesome group. Always killing, always pushing at the law while parading about as the peoples' heroes. He hated their kind.

Shots from pistols fired off. No doubt they belonged to the police. He took his chance and ran around the corner, ducking behind a copper's car only to have an officer point his gun at him. "Just a concerned citizen." The young officer, who hardly seemed to be much older than a boy, looked over at his partner who had been wounded then back at the man. He was hardly in a position to refuse help. "Cover me." Without waiting for any response he rolled over the hood of the car and fired off three shots before the officer finally got his act together and began firing at the building their aggressors had taken shelter in.

The man did not know how many of them there were and with three bullets left, he was still confident they would prove no trouble to him once he got close. Criminals needed to be punished. He caught a glimpse of one through a window, completely unaware that he had managed to flank them, and fired. One bullet, one corpse. The remaining men began to curse upon noticing their comrade had been killed. They aimed at the shattered window. Two bullets, two more corpses, and one empty Colt. From the sounds of a desperate man inside the building, surrounded and trapped like a caged animal, he knew that only one remained. The man hopped in through the broken window and grinned upon coming in front of a lone gangster aiming his Tommy at him. The man snapped his hand forward. The machine gun fired but it was now facing harmlessly up to the air. The muzzle burnt the man's hand but he didn't seem to notice as he tore the gun from the gangster's grip and tossed it to the side.

"What the hell!?" He took several steps back, pressing up against the wall behind him. The man stuffed his Colt into his pocket and approached the criminal without saying a word. "Alright, I surrender!" The gangster threw up his arms.

"Yes. You will surrender your life."

"I'm unarmed!"

"You will be."

Of course, the events that happened afterwards were still running through Henrik's mind. Even with what today was supposed to be, he couldn't get it out of his head. His nightmares were beginning to become harder to separate from reality.

17. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[​IMG]

[/url]
    ...It is fine. Adam replied blandly. That was depressing. She really wanted to tend to his wound. Bonnie made a pouty face and then he began to cough. Ah. Ahaha.

Her lips curled up into a smile and she bit down on her bottom lip, restraining the grin. You know, your coughing is all in your head. she said matter - of -factly. While the others are sick, you are not. It's all just paranoia on your part. If you stop thinking about it, the symptoms will go away. There was only certainty in her voice. Of course she knew he was fine. The only ones that would be affected were the true mortals. How much longer do I play this game out before I tell him? Hm... She was having fun, but it would be even more fun once he knew the truth. Then the real games would begin. This must be what Lu enjoyed so much -- playing games with pets. They were so utterly clueless and toying with their emotions gave her a new sense of self worth.

She rose to her feet, but did not approach Adam. Instead, she turned and strode to the window. The power was back on and the sky was a clear blue out. Another nice day. It was nice yesterday as well. She liked it better in here though. It was dark and stuffy. Even with the power on, the lights were dimmed in this room. Harbonah rested her hands on the windowsill and pressed her forehead to the glass, looking down. They were on the third floor. This private school was so large. She hadn't been in many human educational buildings, but this was by far one of the largest, if not the largest. Do you miss the outside? she asked softly.

[​IMG]

18. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]
    Wednesday, October 9, 2013 | Day 18: 3/4 | Music | Location: School
    You know, your coughing is all in your head.While the others are sick, you are not. It's all just paranoia on your part. If you stop thinking about it, the symptoms will go away.
    Adam looked at her curiously after that, it sounded like a load of rubbish. He rubbed his neck and spoke, "That doesn't make sense at all I'm not paranoid." Or am I
    Do you miss the outside?
    He realized at this point she was at the window and he looked out from where he was standing. He took a deep breath and spoke, "I don't miss it as much as I hate being in here. It feels like a prison at this point, they can't let us out for fresh air at all? Windows aren't enough for me and most people... I just want out of here."
    He raised his hand up to his face as though he were about to cough but didn't. He stood in the same spot for a moment before he started walking towards the sink in the classroom. He reached out to turn the water on and wash his arm off but stopped for a moment and spoke out, "You seemed so sure I am not sick, how would you know if I was sick or not?" he then turned on the water and let it run for about a minute before he started washing his arm and continued, "And you seem rather happy considering all the deaths and ailments in this school." his voice came out cold and uncaring about how she would emotionally respond. He shut off the water and let his arms drip d[COLOR=#999999]ry, [/COLOR][COLOR=#fe7b80]"I mean, I guess I wish I could keep such a positive attitude... but I can't."[/COLOR]

19. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[​IMG]

[/url]
    She could hear Adam's deep intake of breath and spoke, I don't miss it as much as I hate being in here. It feels like a prison at this point, they can't let us out for fresh air at all? Windows aren't enough for me and most people... I just want out of here.

Hm, me too I suppose, she mused. It was about time wasn't it? Harbonah debated over the possibility of letting Adam go free. Hah. Well, it wasn't like he was actually going to be free. She turned to face him, leaning back against the cool glass of the window.

He raised his hand up to his face as though he were about to cough but didn't. Aha! So it was working already. He stood in the same spot for a moment before he started walking towards the sink in the classroom. Adam turned on the water and washed up before speaking. Why was he washing himself? You seemed so sure I am not sick, how would you know if I was sick or not? he then turned on the water and let it run for about a minute before he started washing his arm and continued, And you seem rather happy considering all the deaths and ailments in this school. his voice came out cold and uncaring. He shut off the water and let his arms drip dry, I mean, I guess I wish I could keep such a positive attitude... but I can't.

She cracked a smile and stepped closer to him. That wasn't quite right. It was more like, she took a step and then was standing directly in front of him. There were only a few small inches between them and Bonnie lifted a hand to his cheek, giving Adam a small pat before taking a step back. You're not sick because you aren't like the humans. I'm not bothered by the deaths and ailments because they do not affect me. I know nothing of those that have died and I won't get sick because I spread it around. Her expression darkened, but she still smiled brightly at him. I could share my positive attitude with you Adam. You used to be like this as well. Oh how magical you were back then. I remember admiring you while you stood on high with the sun shining behind you and your wings gleaming in the light. The way you led that rebellion was art.

Harbonah snatched his hands in hers and held them tenderly. Semyaza. You're in there somewhere. Oh! What was that? She spun around, releasing his hands and pressed her pointer finger to her forehead, shutting her eyes. After a moment she opened them again, blue orbs stared piercingly into Adam and smiled brightly. It's time.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 27, 2014
  20. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]
    Wednesday, October 9, 2013 | Day 18: 3/4 | Music | Location: School

She had appeared in front of him fast that he jumped when she did.

You're not sick because you aren't like the humans. I'm not bothered by the deaths and ailments because they do not affect me. I know nothing of those that have died and I won't get sick because I spread it around.I could share my positive attitude with you Adam. You used to be like this as well. Oh how magical you were back then. I remember admiring you while you stood on high with the sun shining behind you and your wings gleaming in the light. The way you led that rebellion was art.

Adam's face did not show terror like he had last time, instead it showed a state of recollection as she grabbed his hands and spoke, Semyaza. You're in there somewhere. Oh! What was that?

He watched her let go of his hands and spin around before she spoke, It's time.

"...Time for what?" was all he said before he felt the ground shake and he quickly went down to the floor but did not take any earthquake precautions because he had never experienced one before and was not aware, "What the hell is this?" although what was just told to him had fully sunk in his head and he was thinking about it, he was more focused on human instinct at that moment.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.