⍭he ℱallen

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Hyuge ✧, May 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]
    Adam waited in silence for a response from the Kraken. Leviathan's lips curled into a smile and he sat himself up. "That's a neat trick." The angel dug a finger into his ear as he stood fully erect in front of Adam. "Making your voice the only thing I could hear, trying to influence me or something like that. Maybe if you hadn't tried calling my attention to you by using your powers earlier, it would've been more effective." He started to flick his finger, mockingly trying to get something off of it. "Well, you've got your own agenda, have you? Yeah, everyone has their own idea of what they want to do, but sadly, things usually never pan out the way they want them to. Not that it matters to me anyways. However, I'm becoming more and more interested in this agenda of yours. Just what are you hoping to do?"

"Right now it is just to simply bring you back to your brother. After that? You do not have to know what I plan on doing after that, this is the most entertaining thing I have done since the last time I had to come up and be the fucking errand boy!" Adam, clearly showing Semyaza's aggravation at this point, ended the last part in a growl and spat in the other direction and wiped his mouth, "Errands, errands. I should not be the one doing this but everyone else your brother had that could be doing this instead is dead. But I will spare you the longer rant, who needs to hear that." Adam took a breath again and he seemed to lose energy again as he spoke clearly with a weaker energy suggesting Semyaza was no longer influencing him, "So what are you hoping to do?"

"What do I want to do? Hmm... My hopes are much simpler than what you or everyone else wants. All I want or care about is revenge. Vengeance upon everyone who trapped me in that damned hole, and all of the angels that conspired to do so." He clenched his fist and spread his wings to emphasize his anger. "That's all. You happen to be one of those angels I'd like to get my revenge on." The Kraken placed his hand on Adam's head, grabbing hold of it. "I could kill you right here, right now. It could all be over for you in an instant." He took a moment to contemplate whether or not to do it. "But," The monster started as he pulled his hand away from him. "I've taken an active interest in you, now. You have an agenda that I want to know about. Call it a nagging need to know about everything that interests me, but I really do want to see what you've got planned. I'll go along, as much of a pain as it is for me to follow anyone else but my brother." He cracked his knuckles with a gleeful expression on his face. "And pray that whatever you have planned doesn't piss me off."
    Adam managed barely a smile before he spoke, "Alright then, might as well head now as opposed to later." Adam heard footsteps behind him and turned to see Ahranna appear and spoke, "That was remarkably good timing."

The three got down off of the building first before Ahranna opened up the ground and the staircase appeared. Adam waited for the other two to go down first before he felt a sharp pain in his head.

I do not like him. He has no reason to have any need for revenge against me. He gets free, he still has wings, he still had freedom. I was imprisoned for years before I got my wings taken away from me against my will. How dare he... how dare he...

Calm down...

You have no right to tell me to calm down!

2. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mali had been instructed to wait a good distance away from where Leviathan was meeting that Adam guy. She was too far away to hear their conversation, but could keep a watchful eye on the situation. It was boring over here, but at least it gave her a break from the crazy guy with wings. She sat down on the roof of the surprisingly still intact building and propped her elbow up on her knee, resting her chin in the palm of her hand. What was she to do now? At least with Lu, she was given a choice as to what kind of assignments she wanted to do. With Leviathan, he had pretty much taken her prisoner, like that old man who desperately wanted to find Soren and Anna.

She couldn't help but wonder how well that was working out for him.

She sighed and picked at her fingernails in boredom. Waiting was not fun in the least bit. At least with the whole, 'destroying the city,' thing she was able to do something. However, Leviathan was pretty adamant on her leaving it to him in order to act out his revenge. It was like no one found her useful now. She set Leviathan free! Not anyone else. That should make her pretty damn useful. They were all just a bunch of stupid jerks.

"W - wait a minute," her black eyes widened as the two men left the roof of the other building. Quickly, Mali climbed to her feet in confusion. "Where are they going?" She ran to the edge of the building and noticed them down in the street meeting up with that techni - color haired freak and opening a stairway. "They're just leaving me?!"

Mali screamed in outrage and started to make her way down the building as quickly as she could. By the time she reached the street, there was no sight of the other three. She slammed her foot down on the ground furiously and the road cracked underfoot. "Are you serious?! What the hell am I supposed to do now?" She slammed her fist into the brick wall and groaned in anger. The wall fissured and cracked from the assault and she threw her hands up in disbelief before sliding her back down the wall and sitting on the ground.

[​IMG]

3. Skyheart Joker

After Sal's rather delightful conversation with Alistair, and he returned the phone, Sal went on his way to go speak with Leviathan. Hopefully what he had to say would be enough to, at the very least, not be killed by him. As such, as Sal made it to Sydney, he noticed that there was no large flying object wrecking everything for fun. Well that was a let down. Sal could only assume at this point that Leviathan had either moved on to a different location to obliterate, or that he had already made his way to hell. Either scenario wasn't particularly good, but at the end of the day, it probably wouldn't change much.

However, there was something he noticed that brought a slight smile to his face. There she was, the blonde haired one just sitting at a building wall. She seemed rather upset, and Sal could probably figure the reason why. Walking over, he said,
    "hello once again Mali."

She glared up at him with a scowl on her face. "What do you want?"

"Well, I wanted Leviathan, but it appears that ship has sailed. So, am I to assume you were left behind by him?"

"No. I just like sitting on the ground in abandoned streets idiot."

Sal sighed at the girls obligatory sarcastic comment. Despite that, he seemed if she would be interested in an offer of his. "Well, would you rather sit in a slightly populated hotel?"

"No."

Blunt. "Oh, is that so? Then I suppose you can just have Temeluchus or Azrael's host warp you away to wherever you would usually be taken to."

"I'm not stupid. I know Lu is dead, I was there when it happened. And Alistair is a waste of oxygen, plus he's never really been on our side. I have eyes."

"And seeing as you had such devoted loyalty to the now deceased dark angel, I doubt Lucifer will accept you with open arms. So as things stand, you seem to be in quite the predicament. I am just trying to be here and tell you that we would most likely welcome you, as we have the other nephilim."

"Tch. I don't care about the others. They're too soft. Unless you plan on forcing me to go with you, you're wasting your breath."

"And if I were to leave, do you plan on sitting here for the rest of eternity?"

"Maybe. Last I checked it was none of your business."

"A nephilim, especially one with as hostile attitude as yours, is inherently my business. I can't simply leave you unattended."

"Well you can leave me or you can die. I don't really care either way."

"As I said, I simply can't do that. Despite acting far superior to everyone else, your situation is easily the worst of either faction. I'm here simply trying to pull you up from that hole."

"I don't need your help."

"Very well then. However the problem still remains that you are here with no faction, and so I shall stay here for the time being."

"You're wasting your time."

"I'm willing to make that sacrifice." Sal simply stood there, with his calm smile on his face. He had to make sure that this girl wasn't going to do something stupid or destructive. Both usually synonymous. Pulling out his phone to send a text to the others describing his current situation, Sal turned back to face Mali once more.

4. Arch Mana Knight

[​IMG]

Soren showed signs of annoyance when some angel barged in. Apparently someone wanted to speak to Cal and when the call was over Soren was curious as to what was it about. Cal didn't seem to want anyone overhearing what she had to say. He looked down towards the ground noticing he had yet to even dismiss the mist from earlier. Allowing the flower to dissipate, Soren thought about asking Cal about the call. Soren stood up and walked over towards the girl.

"Someone found Mali!" Anna's sudden appearance caught Soren off guard. It had been a few days since had had last spoken to her. Soren had begun to think that she had abandoned them in favor of her new family. "Um...aren't you going to do anything about it? You were so willing last time."
    "About what?" Soren hadn't heard what Anna had even said when she arrived. He was too focused on her actually being there.
    "Mali. I didn't stick around to ask where she was but you could use that mirror thing to find out can't you? Anyways, I heard that--"
    "I never asked how you found out." Soren stated bluntly before looking over at Cal. She had been willing to leave her sister behind once but now it seemed like the others might have been willing to take her in. Considering Mali's attitude about--well, everything--Soren could only imagine Mali would not want to be around them. If anything, she might be dangerous to have around. But she was one of them...
    "Do you want to go get her?" Soren asked Cal. "We could go together. There's a chance she might actually listen to you."

5. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

[​IMG]

"I don't think that would be a good idea..."

Caius spoke up and made his presence known as he walked up to the group, looking quite fatigued. His hair was a mess and one could see how groggy his face looked. With a yawn, Caius covered his mouth and slapped his own face to wake himself up before starring back at the others. "Mali left us...she did it of her own free will..." Caius said softly closing his eyes.

"Nagging Mali...bringing up bonds that she doesn't care about...its only going to be pushing her away" Caius said. Letting out a sigh, Caius took a seat on a nearby chair. "If Mali wants to join back with us it is up to her...we've done all we could...we can't just keep running after her..." Caius said.

6. Skyheart Joker

[​IMG]
    This is your friendly neighborhood start of day angel, Startiel, here to say that a new day has started. I'll let my good angel friend, 86iel, take it away from here.

Hey there folks, 86iel here to just remind you that it is:
    DAY 86

[​IMG]
    [DOUBLEPOST=1396479043][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Sal was rather reluctant to leave Mali to her own devices as she seemed like nothing but trouble, but at the end of the day, he needed to get going and couldn't be left behind the rest of the group. And so, Sal, Tiia, Hana, and now Alistair all flew from Sydney Australia towards Iraq to meet up with the rest of the group. It was there that the rest of the group was hunting down the gates to heaven, though when asked why they were still in Iraq after a few days of fruitless searching, he wasn't ever really given a an actual explanation as to why they went there in the first place/were staying there. Oh well.

As Sal and the others made it in doors, they saw the rest of the group sitting around. When Richard saw them, he stood up and said,
    "finally, you're here. Thought we should wait for you guys before getting everything started. Since you all came back alive, I suppose that's good enough for dealing with Leviathan for now. And," Richard's attention was then focused to Alistair and then back to Sal, "it's true that he's a member of our party now?" Sal simply nodded. "Well then, guess me trying to kill you will just be water under the bridge. Welcome aboard."

Sal then decided to ask the fairly obvious question. "So, I assume you've found the location then?"

"Yeah. It took a bit of time and work, but we've got the location down now. Let's go," gesturing with his hand to follow, the group then set out for the location. As they continued onwards, Sal was a tad curious as to how they found out this info, but he would ask later. They continued following a river until it joined up with another one forming the Shatt al-Arab. "We're here, now then," Richard looked to Kai as if waiting for something, and a few moments later Richard said something in some sort of language that he didn't really understand, which was odd considering they were able to understand everything.

For a bit, the group just stood there. Then slowly the river started to ripple, as if something was moving through it. The water started to move and contort itself in ways that probably shouldn't occur naturally, until finally a single rectangle was made from it. Slowly but surely more started to form and ascend until there was, what appeared to be an entire watery stairway. Brandon whistled at the spectacle and simply said, "coooool."

Sal then turned to Richard and Kai and said, "is it safe to walk on?" Richard shrugged, clearly having no idea, and Sal turned to look at the steps once more. It was then that the young girl, June, walked harmlessly up to the stair case with a look of amazement and wonder on her face. She started by just poking the step, only to go straight into jumping right on top of it. While the water that formed the staircase did ripple, the stair seemed to stay firmly in place. This was most likely true for the other steps as June started bouncing up them, seeming to be quite amused by them. "Well, guess that question is answered."

Last edited: Apr 2, 2014
  7. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

[​IMG]

Waking up in one's vomit was not pleasant, not pleasant in the slightest. It was a miracle that he got out of that bathtub and he figured that if he just stayed in there then he would have just died. It was a horrid day that he spent most of the day laying on the ground in his wet clothing.

With his eyes opening the next day, Alistair arose to his feet with a groan holding his head. The effects were still there, but to a minor degree that would fade soon. Sleeping really did help and he was glad this sickness did not last as long. "well...that was shitty..." Alistair said. After a shower was taken he was out in a new suit as fresh as ever. It felt quite nice and the fact that he wasn't coughing out blood meant that the curse was gone.

Rendezvousing with the other fallen angels, the group was soon off heading towards the other group. To be able to see Cal again was quite a pleasant thing and he was quite pleased to see nobody really rushing at him to gouge his eyes or something. "indeed" Alistair said to Richard staring ahead at what was going on. He really did enjoy fighting against Richard as it actually showed the group was competent. "well, shall we proceed?" Alistair said nonchalant as he proceeded down the stairs.

8. Bite the Dust Traverse Town Homebody

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Wandering about his brother's Palace had been fun and all, but now it was getting to be boring. He was certainly glad to be rid of Semyaza and her host, though his curiosity about their so called "plans" still bothered him. Right now, though, that didn't matter. There wasn't much else he could do around this place without destroying anything. In fact, there was nothing at all he could do now that he had taken a look around the place. There was just one more thing that could be done.

He made his way to the throne room of the palace and peeked his head in through the doors to see that it was empty. "Sheesh, and I was being nice by not disturbing him in his own room." Leviathan shoved the doors open and walked towards the throne. He let his wings extend outward as he sat himself on his brother's seat. "How does he stand sitting on this thing?" The Kraken muttered as he fidgeted uncomfortably on the throne.

"I simply do not stand while sitting," his voice rang out through the virtually empty room. A gust of wind blew and the flames in the sconces took on a greenish hue. "Out of my chair, brother." Black feathers spun in a cyclone of mist until the Prince of Hell materialized in the large room.

"Tch, whatever. It's your awkward chair," He answered back. His wings folded onto his back as he popped his neck from side to side. "Anyways, I'm here now. What do you want from me?"

The Morning Star stood in place and looked at his brother with an indifferent bored expression. "What do you think? I sent for your release and called you here so that we may seek revenge on those that imprisoned us. We can take back what is rightfully ours."

"Good, I've been itching to get back at them," He looked to his brother with a wry smile. "When does it happen? Soon? Please tell me it's soon!" Leviathan could barely contain his excitement for the coming havoc.

Lucifer looked thoughtful for a moment, then set his golden eyes on Leviathan. "It's about four more Earth days. It'll come soon enough. Temper your desires." He rested a hand on his brother's shoulder. "Soon we will take back what is ours, together. Azazel will not have a choice but to follow my every will and Father will come face to face with those of true power."

"Four more Earth days, huh?" He muttered as he cracked his knuckles. "I've waited centuries for this to finally happen, four more days is nothing."

[​IMG]

9. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[​IMG]
    DAY 88
    Thursday, December 19, 2013
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    MAP OOC WEARING
    DAY 88 DATE Thursday ⦙ December 19, 2013
    LOCATION Al - Qurnah [Gates] INTERACTION Reuben

[​IMG]

Oofta, Hana grunted as she lifted the boy up into her arms. The only thing that seemed to make her smile anymore was the sight of him. He played with her long red hair, wrapping it around his tiny fingers, and she held him close. Everything that could go wrong, had pretty much already happened. The only thing left now was the end of the world. She wanted to enjoy what little time was left, with her son. His presence was bittersweet. Hana wanted to spend every minute with him, but it left a wrench in her chest and a longing for more. It had only been about a week since he was ripped from her life temporarily and she had already missed so much. He was walking and talking -- a young boy. She probably wasn't going to get the chance to see him grow up completely.

Momma, he lifted his small head up to look at her, why seem sad?

Hana swallowed down a lump in her throat, tears burning the backs of her eyes. Children were so intuitive. Her chest ached and she pressed her lips to her forehead. I just missed you a whole bunch. You grew up so much while we were apart. She gave him a tight squeeze and he squirmed in her arms.

Momma, too tight! he insisted. She eased up ever so slightly. Reuben nuzzled back into her chest and wrapped his small arms around her neck. Missed you too, Momma.

Tears ran down her face and she bit her lip. Her left hand stroked Reuben's auburn hair, while keeping a firm hold on him. There wasn't much time left now. They rose the Gates two days ago. It was like a demon magnet and everyone was working their hardest to keep them protected. The doors have not opened, nor did she ever expect them too. They were closed off from them, unwelcome to the world that lay just beyond. They only way to open them from this side was by force, which was exactly what Lucifer's army planned to do. Soon they would be overrun, in desperate need for help, but the only thing she cared about was keeping this boy safe. He wasn't supposed to be here.

She had meant for him to stay with the nuns, but plans changed when Leviathan was freed. The nuns had been wiped out. There was not a sign of them anywhere before they left the ruined remains of the church and abbey. Now, her son was going to be directly in the line of fire. As an angel, it was her job to help and protect people; as a mother, it is her job to protect him. That's all that matters now. As long as Reuben is safe, she can breathe a little bit easier.

[​IMG]

10. Bite the Dust Traverse Town Homebody

Samuel Riviera
    DAY: 88 | DATE: December 19th, 2013 [Thursday] | LOCATION: The Gates in Al-Qurnah

Hordes of Demons were rushing towards the Gates that they had brought up. It was a good way to get rid of the stress he had been feeling and the unrest that he had been poorly trying to repress. It had been a full two days already, and the demons just kept coming without end. Cutting them down definitely gave him more time to think to himself without having to worry about his kid. Having spent a few days with him, he had to admit that while there was a sense of uncertainty about the whole situation, he found being around him strangely comforting. A sign that despite what everyone in Prison had called him, there was still some kind of humanity in him. Something that told him he was capable of more than just the monster that they labeled him as.

Still, the doubt of his ability to raise him came into question many, many times. It was a good thing that he was with Hana. He should be held by a loving parent, not one who can barely contain his hate and anger. The kid would grow up quickly, and there was nothing useful that Sam could think of that he could teach him. He wasn't exactly a star student when it came to school and he had spent a good chunk of his life in prison, which spoke worlds about his social graces. Desperately, he wanted to change himself to be a better man, for both his son and Hana, but he knew that change wouldn't come easy. If he survived this ordeal, this would be his personal goal in life.

He had no idea how exactly he would achieve that, but a good start would be to smooth things over with Hana. They didn't have time to be chatting idly about their relationship with much more important things going on at the moment. It sucked because every time he had looked at her, all he could see was an exhausted look back. Each and every time he looked at her, a little part of him died because he knew that she thought he didn't care for them. That was something he would have to rectify, if he would have the chance.

Right now, he couldn't think on that. He had to focus on the task at hand. With blade in hand, he rushed towards the oncoming wave of enemies trying to reach the Gates he was protecting. He brought down his weapon with a heavy swing, splitting more than a few of the demons in half. With swift movements, he moved on from one to the next, felling them with relative ease. Going at this for two days was definitely having its effects on his body, but he couldn't let up. The demons just kept coming and coming, so he had to keep up with them and fend them off with all of his might.

His fists glowed with a crimson light as fire flickered around them. As one of the fiends rushed at him, he drove his hand into its stomach and lifted it up into the air. When he clenched his hand tightly as he held it up, the demon exploded, sending out more fire around him. He looked around as he watched more and more just keep coming. "Damn, these guys just don't know when to quit," he commented as he prepared himself to take down more them. How many had he cut down today? He couldn't say, he had lost count so many times before hand. In sheer numbers, they had them beat. Strength was a different matter entirely. While most of them hadn't been trained too well, they were more than enough to deal with a couple dozen of them. He hoped that none of them would have the pleasure of facing off against one of the tougher demons. Those ones he wanted all to himself if he could help it.

11. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[​IMG]

LEON FORCED HIS WAY DOWN TO THE WATER, USING CONTEGO AS A CANE. HE WAS ONLY SLIGHTLY BETTER, BUT AT LEAST HE COULD GET OUT OF BED NOW -- A.K.A. HOBBLE OFF WHEN VINCENT ISN'T LOOKING. HE JUST COULDN'T KEEP LAYING IN BED, ESPECIALLY WHEN THERE WAS A FIGHT TO BE HAD. HE NEEDED TO GET OUT AND BREATHE THE HOT SANDY AIR OF IRAQ AND RELISH IN THE SWEET SOUNDS OF DEMONS DYING. HE COULDN'T GET ALL THAT HELD UP IN A DARK ROOM, GROANING IN PAIN.

THOUGH, EACH STEP WAS TRUE AGONY. LEON WAS SLOW MOVING, GETTING FROM THE SMALL HOTEL TO THE RIVER JUNCTION. HE HAD TO MAKE MULTIPLE STOPS IN ORDER TO CATCH HIS BREATH HELD HIS SIDE IN PAIN.

HIS GOLDEN EYES LANDED ON SAM, FIGHTING TIRELESSLY AS ALWAYS. HE SHOOK HIS HEAD AND MADE HIS WAY OVER TO HIM. CONTEGO GLOWED AND TRANSFORMED INTO A SWORD, ALLOWING FOR HIM TO RUN IT THROUGH THE BACK OF THE DEMON AND HELP FINISH THE MONSTER OFF. IT TRANSFORMED BACK INTO A CANE AND HE LEANED ON IT, GIVING SAM A DISAPPROVING LOOK. "DO YOU PLAN TO SPEND EVERY LAST MINUTE OUT HERE FIGHTING? IT'S NOT GOING TO SOLVE YOUR PROBLEMS, JUST EXHAUST YOU." HE HAD GOTTEN PRETTY GOOD AT READING THE OTHER MAN. XATHANAEL'S RETURN TWO DAYS AGO MEANT THAT HE HAD MORE TO DEAL WITH THAN JUST A SMALL NEPHILIM CHILD AND A BUNCH OF DEMONS. HIDING NEVER SOLVED ANYTHING.

LEON RESTED HIS CHIN ON THE BACK OF HIS HANDS, LEANING OVER THE CANE IN A SQUATTED POSITION. "PERSONALLY, I DON'T BELIEVE IN RUNNING FROM ONES PROBLEMS. I TAKE EVERYTHING WITH PURIEL HEAD - ON. EVEN WHEN IT GETS ME STABBED FOR IT LATER ON. THERE'S JUST NO POINT IN WASTING PRECIOUS ENERGY." HE SHRUGGED HIS SHOULDERS AND WINCED IN PAIN. HIS INSIDES FELT LIKE THEY WERE ON FIRE AND IT LIKELY WASN'T GOING TO CALM DOWN ANY TIME SOON.

[​IMG]

12. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

[​IMG]

It was such an odd feeling to be fighting for what was right, but could he say such a thing? Alistair's view was still clouded, still unsure, but he knew what he had to do. A single person was the cause of his decision and with it he knew what path he would have to take. He was a man of war, a man that was made to obliterate. Azrael was his angel and he was to be fated with dealing with the dead. Everything had an end and Alistair knew everything would soon reach it's inevitable destruction. It was only a matter of time.

Even so despite knowing this Alistair wanted to believe that he could at least believe in humanity before that time would come. The time he spent with Cal was precious to him, but he could not just sit around as the demons attempted to attack them. Maybe it was some sort of instincts that drew him to battle, but all he wanted to do was make sure these demons were dead, he wanted to kill them.

Whether demon, human or angel it did not matter to him, death was all the same for them. Blades soared through the sky cutting and piercing the flesh of demons. Alistair stood among the hoard and cut his way with great speed through the hoard, dispatching away the weaker demons and preparing himself for the stronger ones. Thrusting his fist forward he grasped the throat of a demon and tightened his grip as the demon's body began to corrode. The body began to shrivel in his grasp and once there was nothing left but a husk, Alistair tossed the body into the crowd of demons and prepared to fight once more.

Glancing over his shoulder, Alistair stared over at Leon and Samuel and merely chuckled quietly to himself. Throughout all this fighting Alistair could say that him and Samuel fought quite efficiently together. The two of them were a complete destructive manly force as they fought off the demons like manly men, doing manly things. Turing his attention back to the demons he immediately lopped off another demon's head and smirked. Samuel talking to Leon only meant more demons for Alistair to slaughter.

13. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]
    Adam was lot fond of the energy he was feeling as he walked around the palace. After Leviathan finally got here, it just seemed to lose the comforting feeling he had managed to gain from the place. He was feeling rather bored though, but Semyaza kept saying that if he got giddy about it, then he would hate whatever had to entertain him.

Adam managed to get himself to start walking down the stairs towards the basement. He decided that he needed to just talk to someone, even if it meant talking to Regulus. He was indirectly testing a theory he had, because every time he spoke to Regulus someone else would pop up and interrupt them with something eventful, he wasn't sure if that would happen but it didn't matter.

When he got to the basement he felt a sudden chill and realized he had been avoiding this floor. There were quite a few lesser demons limping about, but none of them seemed to want to attack him. He walked a little further in and found Regulus in what he could only assume was a torture chamber or something.

Adam looked around a bit more at the room and leaned against the door frame as he finally spoke,
    "Nice place. I've never been in your domain before."

14. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

[​IMG]

How many days had it been since he had first arrived in hell? how many demons had he experimented upon. For him demons, humans and even angels held no real difference to him. His experiments on both Jehoel and the numerous demons had produced a great deal of knowledge, but with that knowledge there was few things that needed to be learned.

A chimera was trick to deal with, but Regulus had slowly begun to get used to it as well as avoid the poisonous blood. The sample chimera laid on the operating table, sedated and breathing slowly as it's torso was held open by some clips. Regulus stared down at the cavity with his hand resting upon his chin as he stood next the doll that always stood beside him.

A familiar voice called out to him and immediately the doll turned its attention to Adam as if preparing to spring straight at him. Regulus calmly glanced over at Adam and upon noticing who it was he immediately turned to face him and crossed his arms. "Beelzebub had quite the interesting workshop so I figured it would be best to overtake it with his absence.." Regulus sad closing his eyes "Now if I may ask, what brings you here into my chamber?" Regulus asked calmly, the doll beside him lowering it's guard and stood calm.

15. Skyheart Joker

"No no no, don't just swing at them, do your planty thing!" Muriel was bounding around like some sort of hyperactive lunatic, continually chiding at June to continue fighting these demons to get stronger and get her powers more refined. For the most part, June complied with the requests of her angel, though that was mostly because it was a very distracting voice. Though June wasn't the most comfortable using her powers yet. It seemed to be a weird sort of sensation, and her focus with it wasn't entirely the greatest, so she continued slashing at the demons around her absent mindedly. "No! That's still swinging! Planty thing!" Muriel's voice was still annoyed at her hosts lack of following her tips. "Behind you!" June's focused snapped towards a demon that was coming at her from behind, and so she acted in a quick reflexive action. The ground suddenly erupted firing a spear like tree branch out it, impaling the demon almost instantly and killing it.

"How much longer?"

"What!? How much longer?! Man, we've barely done any work and you want to stop already?! Man, how did I get paired with the laziest of hosts!?" June felt as though her ear drums may burst, even with this voice being exclusively in her head. "Alright alright. Maybe like, one thousand more? That sounds like a nice round number, perfect number for training! And just a perfect number for genocide of demons in general! So I'll say one thou-" June's face was not pleased at this comment. "Fine! Just go kill some more, I'll tell you when, Miss thinking my requests are too unreasonable!" So June swung at the oncoming demons, and summoned tree branch spears in the wake of her swing, impaling more demons, with Muriel telling her to try different plants other than trees to use her powers with.

16. Arch Mana Knight

A knock came to Hana's door. Milo didn't want to do this but given the fact that a certain blonde was pressuring him into it along with that blonde's nephilim child that could probably kill him... "Are you alive in there?" This would not have happened if he had chosen to leave earlier. Unlike the others, his skillset was not suited for fighting and neither was Armaros's. Besides, he had gotten in little to none training this whole time. Milo had no intentions of dying in a pathetic little desert town like this so he made the only choice he could make. Get very far away from everyone and side with whoever was still alive by the end of this. And it would have worked out so well if that woman hadn't caught him in his attempt to flee.

"I don't like the idea of dragging you two along but why do I have to add another unwanted guest?"

"Because it's the right thing to do."

"Right thing? Just like it's the right thing for you to leave while your son and hus-"

"Shut it. You don't get to talk about my family." Iris snapped at him. Her daughter, whatever that kid's name was, had been glaring at him the entire time. ...What a trusting family they seemed to be.

"It's not safe for your child to be here anymore. I'm taking Anna with me to leave this place." Milo sighed. This kind of sentimentality was exactly why he avoided children. Their mothers were the worst. "There's still room for two more." Again Milo wondered why Iris wanted to help this other woman out. Was it because a child was involved? Why would one mother care about another's kid? Of course, Milo didn't care enough to ask. He just wanted to be rid of this place as soon as possible.

17. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]
    "Boredom." Adam decided to just get straight to the point because it was true. He looked over at his doll and then back to Regulus, "Lately all I have done is train, sleep, and then occasionally I get sent out of hell to go and get somebody." He cautiously walked a couple more steps into the room and spoke, "If you'd rather me out of here I'll leave. If not, if you need any help with anything I'll... try and help."

Did you really just offer to help out Sariel? With his work?
    Why is there a problem?
    Yes there is a problem but it's too late now.

18. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[​IMG]
    MAP OOC WEARING
    LOCATION Al - Qurnah [Gates] INTERACTION Milo

[​IMG]

A knock at the door broke Hana of her immense heartache. Her head snapped up and blue eyes shot to the door. Are you alive in there? she heard Milo call out from the other side.

Hana sighed. Just a minute. she replied. There was some muffled arguing coming from the other side and she wondered if everything was okay. Hana repositioned Reuben to her hip and made her way to the door.

Her fingers had just wrapped around the knob when she heard Iris's clear voice come from across the threshold. It's not safe for your child to be here anymore. I'm taking Anna with me to leave this place. There's still room for two more.

She swallowed down a lump in her throat and took a deep breath before opening the door. Hana gave the three of them a sad smile, her eyes landing on the Nephilim girl, before moving back up to Iris. She parted her lips, but was at a loss for words. They were offering her an out, one she would gladly take, but could not. Hana shook her head, red hair swaying back and forth. That's nice, but I can't go anywhere. They need me here. She glanced down at the boy and a heavy weight rested in her chest. He needed her too. She should be putting him first. That's what she was trying to do. It was an impossible decision. A child should have a mother, but what good would having a mother do if the world ended? That wasn't the life she wanted him to grow up in -- though she hadn't had much time to really picture a proper life for him.

Hana bit down on her lip before adding more. He should go with you. You're right about it not being safe here Iris and he deserves to grow up with someone that will take proper care of him. So, please take him with you. I have to stay here. She mashed her lips together and a tear ran down her face.

Breathing felt impossible.

She knew this was bound to happen, but had not expected it to come so late. Sooner would have definitely been better -- less painful.

He lifted his auburn head, blue eyes shining brightly up at her with concern. Momma?

Hana pulled him in closer and kissed the top of his head. It's okay baby. These nice people are going to take care of you for a little bit, but we'll see each other soon. Daddy too. She lifted him up to face her and smiled. Do you wanna see him before you go?

Reuben nodded.

'Kay. Let's go find daddy.

The boy plopped down to his feet and wrapped his tiny fingers around her hand. She looked back at the others and took a shaky breath. Five minutes and then we'll be ready.

[​IMG]

19. Bite the Dust Traverse Town Homebody

Samuel Riviera
    DAY: 88 | DATE: December 19th, 2013 [Thursday] | LOCATION: The Gates in Al-Qurnah

A demon dropped as he turned to see Leon holding himself up with a cane, giving him a disapproving look. "DO YOU PLAN TO SPEND EVERY LAST MINUTE OUT HERE FIGHTING? IT'S NOT GOING TO SOLVE YOUR PROBLEMS, JUST EXHAUST YOU." Sam looked at him wordlessly, his breathing a a little heavier than normal. Dispatching a countless number of fiends can do that to a man.

The golden eyed angel rested his chin on the back of his hands, leaning over the cane in a squatted position. "PERSONALLY, I DON'T BELIEVE IN RUNNING FROM ONES PROBLEMS. I TAKE EVERYTHING WITH PURIEL HEAD - ON. EVEN WHEN IT GETS ME STABBED FOR IT LATER ON. THERE'S JUST NO POINT IN WASTING PRECIOUS ENERGY."

As much as he hated to admit it, fighting was his only excuse to stay away from them. He had himself convinced that his son would be better off without him, but maybe that wasn't being fair to his kid. A defeated sigh escaped him as he put away his weapon. "Yeah. You're right." He walked over to the sickly man and helped him stand up properly. "But first, we should get you away from here, you shouldn't even be out here."

"I'M FINE. I MADE MY WAY OUT HERE, I CAN MAKE MY WAY BACK IN DUE TIME. I'M NOT READY TO BE STUFFED BACK INTO THAT BED."

"If that's what you want, just don't die out here. I'm gonna head back and talk to Hana." He let the man be and started to head towards the nearby hotel. It was odd to just leave the battlefield out of the blue, but this was something he'd have to deal with. Dealing with it now rather than later would hopefully turn out for the best. He ran to the hotel as quick as he could and started to make his way for Hana's room.

With Reuben in tow, Hana turned down the hall to see a familiar Mexican face heading their way. She gave him a sad smile and dropped her hand to her side. Hey stranger. We were just coming to find you.

He slowed down as they walked towards him. The look on her face pained him, but he just bore it. "Oh really?" he answered in a breathless manner. His gaze fell to the little boy at her side, he knelt down and forced a smile. "Hey there, kiddo."

Hana smiled sweetly at the interaction and released Reuben's hand to lean against the wall. Yeah. Iris approached me. She's taking Anna and they're leaving. I agreed that it would be a good idea for Reuben to go with them. She shook her head, red bangs falling in her face. I thought you might want to see him, just in case ...

"I see," He answered as he picked up his son and held him. The boy really had gotten big. "Listen, we need to talk, and I'd prefer to do it while he wasn't listening."

Sure, she nodded, teary - eyed, just two more minutes. Hana swallowed down a lump in her throat and watched the boy in his father's arms. I can already tell he's going to be just as big and broad - shouldered as you are.

"Well, I really hope he takes after you when it comes to brains," His smile softened. "I sure don't have much when it comes to that."

20. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[​IMG]
    MAP OOC WEARING
    LOCATION Al - Qurnah [Gates] INTERACTION Sam

[​IMG]

Two more minutes was pretty much all they got to admire their son. It wasn't enough. Hana was certain of that. So much of what made her an angel was gone. The more she looked in the mirror, the more human she appeared. Just like now, this was a purely mortal act. It wasn't like angels to fall in love or have children -- to love children. And yet, here she was; standing with her Nephilim child and the man she fell in love with to make said child. It wasn't enough. Two minutes might be the last bit of time she would get to spend with her son, and it wasn't enough.

She smiled, happily watching him with his father, knowing they were running out of time.

Footsteps.

Hana turned back to see the others approach them and she nodded solemnly. He had to go now. Any longer and they would be putting him at risk. It took every ounce of willpower to send him off without breaking down. She wanted Reuben to remember her as a strong person, not someone crying in defeat. Saying goodbye to the boy was by far the hardest thing she ever had to do. She gave Iris a thank you kiss on the cheek and handed her a piece of paper with an address on it. If they didn't make it, she wanted Reuben to know where to receive everything that rightfully belonged to him. It wouldn't take long for him to come of age considering their growth rate.

She waved goodbye to the boy one last time.

They were gone and every last drop of energy was visibly drained of her body. Red bangs covered her eyes as she leaned against the wall for support. She looked weaker than she had in a long time. The only thing that had been keeping her going was knowing Reuben needed her protection. Now he was gone, hopefully for the better. He would be less likely at risk for harm. She knew that, and yet, it hurt so much more this way. Tears glossed her cheeks and a sharp pain ran through her chest. Her knees knocked together and she allowed for her body to slump to the floor into a messy red pile of agony. Her son was gone.

You wanted to talk? she asked shakily.

Yeah, I do, He brushed his unkempt hair back, a few strands sticking to the sweat of his forehead. I think there's been some kind of misunderstanding between us. I don't know what you've been thinking, but I'm getting the impression that you're thinking I don't want anything to do with you or the kid.

Hana lifted her head up to look at him, cheeks blushed red and blue eyes glossy. Well what do you want? This isn't just new for you alone.

I know that... Sam took a seat beside her. But, if we can get through this, I want us to try to be a family. I can't say that I have much experience with a good family, but I want to try to be better. For both you and him. Nervously, he scratched the back of his neck as he tried to keep talking. I've just been using what's been going on and defending the gates as an excuse to keep my distance from the two of you, but I'm sick of running.

Azazel has been my only family for two thousand years and I don't quite think you could quite call the relationship that either. Many of those years were spent alone. I never allowed the mortal families that raised me to get close. I was distant from them as a child and always left by the time I turned thirteen. I don't know what a good family is either, she confessed. Hana turned to face him with an indistinguishable expression. I agreed to marry you, something I've never done before -- much like a few other things that have happened since arriving in Mexico the first time. It's not something I take lightly. I'm glad to have a family with you. she admitted. If it hadn't happened by accident, I don't think it ever would have. My views about having Nephilim have not changed, but I do love our son. Our son.

I know. I love him, too. I just hope we'll get to see him again. He put his arm around her and pulled her in close to him.

Hana rested her head in the crook of Sam's shoulder and nodded her head. Me too.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.