⍭he ℱallen

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Hyuge ✧, May 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[​IMG]

LEON COULD HEAR VINCENT SHUFFLING TOWARDS HIM AFTER HE CALLED THE OTHER MAN'S NAME. HE STOOD NEAR THE EDGE OF THE BED AND LEANED OVER. "Alright, let's ease your pain, shall we?" VINCENT SUGGESTED. HIS HANDS WERE PLACED GINGERLY ON LEON'S BODY, BUT HE STILL WINCED IN PAIN ANYWAY.

"AAAAAAAAAAUGH," HE GROANED SOME MORE. THERE WAS A FLOOD OF COOLING RELIEF THAT SPREAD THROUGH HIS BODY FROM VINCENT'S POWERS, BUT IT WASN'T HELPING ME. "HONESTLY VINCENT, JUST KILL ME." HE PLEADED. "THIS ISN'T GETTING ANY BETTER AND IT'S TAKING AWAY FROM YOUR ABILITY TO HELP EVERYONE ELSE. YOU SHOULDN'T BE COOPED UP IN THIS ROOM WITH ME." LEON WASN'T A FAN OF BEING HELPLESS. HE WAS TOO BUSY PRIORITIZING OTHERS ABOVE HIMSELF ALL OF THE TIME. HAVING TO DEPEND ON SOMEONE TO TAKE CARE OF HIM WAS OUT OF HIS NATURE. PLUS, HE REALLY JUST DIDN'T WANT TO LAY HERE IN AGONY FOR A MOMENT LONGER.

THE MAGIC WASN'T HELPING. IT WASN'T GETTING RID OF THE TOXINS IN HIS BODY -- CHIMERA POISON. ALL THEY WERE DOING WAS SUPPRESSING THE EFFECTS. THE OUTSIDE OF HIS BODY WAS HEALED, BUT THE INSIDE WAS ONLY GROWING WORSE AS THE DAYS WENT ON. LEON WAS REALLY STARTING TO DOUBT THERE WAS MUCH VINCENT COULD HONESTLY DO FOR HIM ANYWAY. DEATH SEEMED THE LOGICAL CHOICE.

[​IMG]

2. Bite the Dust Traverse Town Homebody

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Watching the Nephilim, Malignavérunt, refuse to go over to that woman started to make him laugh. His laughter grew louder as he assessed what was going on. "Well, it looks like she doesn't want to go back to mommy." He ran his fingers through her long hair as he spoke. "I've taken a liking to this one, so I'm keeping her." The winged man pulled his hand from her hair and approached the bandaged angel standing across from him. "So, I'm guessing you're Temeluchas. That's funny, I remember that name, but I don't quite remember your face looking like this." He brought his face close to hers, inspecting every detail of it.

She smirked and ran a sharp nail along the bandages, letting them all fall to the ground. "Mm, yes. I've gone through a few different phsyical changes. The scars and decay are part of my punishment for falling. As for my body, it's newly acquired after a few pleasant angels tried to kill me."

"Oh really?" He walked away from her, getting closer to the mist wall and looking at the other side. "Yes, it seems you have a knack for getting into fights with other angels, don't you?" The monstrous angel didn't bother to turn his attention to her. "So for what reason are you here?"

"To help you destroy things," she admitted simply. "After all that time being locked up, I figured you'd want to rain all your vengence down on Earth to your heart's content. I'm just making sure no one gets in your way of that."

"Is that so..." He commented darkly. "You think I need an insignificant worm like you to make sure no one gets in my way?" He turned to look at her, anger clear on his face. "Do you think those useless angels can do anything to me now? The only reason I was imprisoned was because they couldn't kill me. They couldn't muster the strength necessary to end me for good, and you think I need your help to keep them away?" The angered angel strode towards Temeluchas. Each step he took towards her left an imprint on the ground.

She held her ground, looking more bored than anything. "If you're trying to intimidate me, it will not work. I intimidate others. I also stood by your brother's side in your absence for a very long time. I am not trying to protect you. That is a thought for fools. The Kraken needs no protection. I am well aware of your capabilities Leviathan. If you're going to kill me, then do so; but threatening me will get you nowhere."

"Good. Don't mind if I do." In an instant, he smashed her head into the ground. As she lay there, he firmly planted his foot on her and tore her limb from limb. He savagely continued to stomp on what used to be her head as he dropped her lifeless limbs to the ground. After he finished crushing her head into little more than a paste, he pummeled the rest of her into dust, her heart destroyed in the process. As the wall of mist dissipated, he stood up tall, licking whatever viscera got on his thumb off. "That could've ended much quicker, but there's always a certain satisfaction to be had when I do it that way."

[​IMG]

3. Skyheart Joker

Sal and the girls were now in Australia, the continent where Leviathan, the strongest of them all was. It was clear that they had no plan, seeing as once they had arrived they had not been able to get any kind of plan drawn up. This being, Leviathan, was strong enough to take any of them on, easily, and kill any of them, easily. From what Sal had heard from Hana and Zachariel, apparently he was near unstoppable, and only managed to be sealed away after Michael's best efforts. And for the most part, he was told that Leviathan was unable to be negotiated with. This, bluntly put, meant that no matter what they tried against him, they were fucked.

However, if Leviathan was to join up with Lucifer's team, than they were even more so fucked. So what was it they were supposed to do in this situation? Sal had felt that everything seemed to be working against them. No matter what they had done to stop this from happening, back at the church in Rio, was completely pointless and somehow been nulled by some thing that no one even knew. However...

"I'm going to be going to meet with Leviathan."

"What?! Are you sure? You don't mean alone do you?"

"Well, that was the plan. If we failed altogether as a group, then we'd all die. This way, only one person's only in danger."

Tiia grinded her teeth nervously and spoke, "You be careful then. If you need us, get us. Okay?"

"I'll be sure to do so." That was the last thing Sal said before leaving for his one man suicide mission. It was true, that taking this on by himself was the not teamwork thing to do. It was also true that he may have had a better chance with more people, but given that one was the friend of god and the other was the only angel on Earth who had the capacity to unseal him the entirety of his imprisonment, he was privy to think that they might do more harm than good. And so, he left.

Sal had made it to Sydney only to see the people already out there. He saw Alistair, Mali, Adam, and...that one girl...Sal had no idea who she actually she was. He remembered seeing her before, but he just couldn't put a name to the face. Then there were the two others that were more attention drawing then them. There was a smudge on the ground, one that seemed awfully...well he figured someone had just been killed on the spot there. And then there was the man who probably did it. The man who was Leviathan. Sal simply walked in and said,
    "my my, it seems like I missed something. Hello."
    [DOUBLEPOST=1395704760][/DOUBLEPOST]
    [​IMG]

Kai was extremely dodgey about training with Richard and was trying to assure him that training wasn't necessary. Based on his constant denial of needing some kind of training at all, Richard was starting to think that Kai needed training more than ever. It wasn't until he finally cornered him by bringing up the fact that Kai had been in the group for much longer than most of the group. When Kai had finally admitted that he had never trained at all, Richard sighed.
    "I figured as much. You need to get stronger Kai, at the rate your strength is growing, even the new ones like Min and June will leave you completely in the dust." Richard simply pulled El-Harriss out of his pocket, and simply held the wand in his hand. "Now then Kai, whether you like it or not, I'm going to help you become stronger. So for starters...have you even held your own blade yet?"

Last edited: Mar 24, 2014
  4. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

[​IMG]

"Vanity and Pride, heh, truly the woman doesn't acknowledge her own faults..."

Alistair heard Azrael's words, but his main focus was particularly on the event involving Temeluchas and Leviathan. The fight between Adam hadn't even started before Leviathan interrupted and all Alistair could really do was watch on and let his mistress move on with her plan. Whatever it was it had better be a good one or else.

Arms crossed he stood and listened to the event take place and with each word, Alistair could see things only becoming worse for his dear mistress. Poor Mali was being tossed around as if she was just some pet, but with the way she acted it wasn't too far of a stretch to actually say that she was one.

Just what was the woman trying to do? the kraken was becoming enraged, but the woman was still calm as could be. If she was to utilize her plan now would be the time, but there was nothing. In the end his mistress' body was savagely destroyed and ripped apart until there was nothing left except for a big smear on the ground.

"...Thats it?...such a pitiful death..."

Azrael's disappointment mirrored exactly what Alistair was feeling at the moment. All he had heard from Temeluchas was nothing but haughty words and her death. A predicable response, but one that Alistair had hoped to of seen a different response. The wall of mist blocking Adam and his partner was now gone and it only left the stage for them to enter. Maybe it was his time to act as well, but another voice made itself know and Alistair's eyes glanced over at the newcomer. "Oh? how interesting" Alistair said silently raising an eyebrow quite intrigued at the entrance of Sal. Maybe thing really would become interesting.

5. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]
    Adam was trying to figure out a way to pass over the mist or at least get through it. In fact he asked a few questions to Ahranna that may or may not have made him sound like a complete idiot. But by the time he was done talking about what to do next, fate decided what was next for them.

When the mist died down Adam stared over where Alistair and Lu should have been. But... Lu was gone. He looked over at Leviathan half in a panic only to see him lick off what he could only assume were remains. And that was when it hit him officially that Lu was just made into a meal.

When in this daze, he heard a new voice enter the party and quickly looked over to see Sal there of all people. Adam's face quickly turned into a sharp anger before he cursed under his breath and walked over to Sal and placed a hand on his shoulder and looked directly in his eyes and spoke,
    "I am kindly asking you to step back and be silent for a bit."

Adam realized at that exact instant his eyes had been glowing gold and flashed back to blue immediately. Sal seemed in a daze as he backed away and Adam let out a quick breath to calm himself down finishing with,
    "Thank you."

Kiddo, do you think you can handle this?

No. But I'm going to try anyway. If I fuck up at some point. You can take over.
    Will do.

Adam turned towards Leviathan and as he did so, something calmed his nerves incredibly. He had a feeling it may or may not have been Semyaza helping out with that, but that did not matter now.

Adam stepped a couple steps towards Leviathan but still kept a distance from him. He gave him a slight bow of respect before speaking, "Hello. I am the current host of Semyaza. Your brother has sent me up here to tell you that he wishes for you to return to Hell to see him. I do not know what he wishes, only that he has requested it."

6. Bite the Dust Traverse Town Homebody

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

After he finished off Temeluchas, some of her remains still splattered over his body, he noticed another angelic presence approaching. When he saw the source of the presence, he was less than impressed. It didn't seem like he was very powerful at all. Though, perhaps it wasn't fair comparing everyone else's power to his own vastly superior strength. Despite how weak he seemed, it was intriguing to see that he actually approached him. The curiosity led him to want to know just what he was planning.

Before anything else could come from him, one of the other angels stepped up and told him to back off. Just great, now he really wanted to know what he was going to say next. The other angel talking now seemed less pathetic than the one that backed off, though just by a little bit. Whatever the reason, it seemed that he was the one who was going to talk. For his sake, he hoped it would be something important and not something that would piss him off. "Hello. I am the current host of Semyaza. Your brother has sent me up here to tell you that he wishes for you to return to Hell to see him. I do not know what he wishes, only that he has requested it."

"Did he now?" The Kraken's voice was filled with boredom. He was expecting that his brother would want him to come join up with him. "Well, I'm not inclined to listen to small fry like you, so I'll tell you what: If my brother wants me to help him out, he can come get me himself." Everything happening now was boring him. This was boring. He didn't even feel like killing the rest of them now like he had wanted to earlier. "I mean, if he really wants me on his side that badly, I'm sure he can spare a few minutes of his time to come see me." The winged monster turned around and started to walk away from them. "I'm bored now. This is boring. Come on, let's go." As soon as he was finished with them, he grabbed the Nephilim by the arm and flew off to wreak more havoc.

[​IMG]

7. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

[​IMG]

"well...that was interesting" Alistair said nonchalantly. It was a total lie, but he was alive and he really couldn't complain. He had more interest in Sal speaking to Leviathan, but Adam apparently took over and apparently failed at his task. Sure he was looking forward to something more interesting, Alistair could at least say that Adam speaking actually was not really a bad thing. In general it caused Leviathan to leave as well as have no interest in joining Lucifer unless the Morning Star did it himself. Overall it was a good thing.

Lowering himself and crouching over what little remains of Temeluchas was there, Alistair pointed his finger as a small blade popped out of it and began poking the remains in pure boredom. Eyes closed he let out a sigh "Such foolishness...Temeluchas..." Alistair said silently as if exasperated as he poked the remaining flesh.

Rising to his feet, Alistair placed his hands in his pockets and stared up at the sky "Well then, quite odd, but I am now a free man..." Alistair said before glancing over at the three that stood near to him. "So what next? Will you pursue the Kraken, or merely retreat for now?" Alistair asked.

8. Skyheart Joker

While Sal had been here to speak with Leviathan, he was immediately caught off guard by Adam. As the boy spoke, Sal simply felt an unnatural sudden inclination to take a step back and watch. As Adam basically just requested to have Leviathan return to hell to meet up with Lucifer, Leviathan seemed extremely bored and uninterested at the moment, simply returning to going to destroying things. How very interesting. After Leviathan left, Alistair then bent down and started poking at the smudge on the ground with a vacant expression on his face. As he commented about now being a free man, any doubts that Sal had about who those remains belonged to were instantly washed away. After Alistair posed the question to the group, Sal simply said, "I'd think it's in all of our best interests to not push the subject any further. Trying to force a conversation with Leviathan would most likely lead to his anger, and I don't think that's something any of us want to experience." Sal then shrugged his shoulders and said, "though I suppose I'll come back later regardless."

Looking back and forth between the members of the group Sal then posed a question of his own. "How about yourself Doctor Grey? What shall you do with your new found freedom?" Turning towards Adam and the other he continued with, "and how about you Adam and friend? Seeing as Leviathan isn't interested in talking at the moment, what are you two going to be off to do?"

9. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[​IMG]
    DAY 85
    Monday, December 16, 2013
    [​IMG]

10. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

[​IMG]

It was an odd feeling to not be tied down for once. After his first encounter with Temeluchas he had always been the little pet for the woman and now that she was gone he could do whatever the hell he wanted. There was a lot to think about and things he needed to do, but he had the gist of what he planned to do. Cal and the others were still in hell so he still needed to get his daughter and her buddies out of there. There was also the matter of his curse to deal with, but Cal possibly had the solution to this.

For now he chose to distance himself from the group to at least enjoy the feeling of independence for once. The time was a short one and it didn't need much thought so Alistair went with the only choice available to him. He always did help the group, so it really wasn't foreign for him to join them. There was still the topic of them even trusting him, but he chose to accept the risk.

He found the hotel the others were residing in and rested for the night before waking up bright and early. He did not wish to trouble the group so he chose to wait for them to awaken. Sitting by the lobby, he took a cup of tea and causally began to sip it in his usual aristocratic manor. It was quite the long time since he was like this and he sort of missed it.

Enjoying his tea, he used his other hand and brought out a mirror shard before he began to think of Cal. The sudden image he saw nearly made the man spit out his tea from shock. and fall off his chair. "You got out?! and you even met up with the others?...atta girl..." Alistair said quietly with a warm smile before placing away the shard into his pocket and continued to enjoy his tea.

11. Skyheart Joker

Yesterday had proven to be rather fruitless. Sal was a bit disappointed how Leviathan hadn't spared amount to chat with him...hell he barely spent a moment to talk to Adam. Other than being an easily bored man who needs to destroy things, Sal didn't really know what to make of the titan. However when it came to the other two factions, Adam and Ahranna did...**** I dunno pretty ambiguous...but they didn't go back to hell! Meanwhile Alistair had simply felt like getting back to him at a later date about what he was going to do. With no one really going to talk about anything, the three members of each faction went their seperate ways...probably to meet up at the exact same spot as last time. Sal had every plan to go meet up with Leviathan again today, and as he got out of the hotel, he went to the lobby before telling Tiia that he was going to go again. However...there was familiar red head...who wasn't female...casually hanging out in the lobby enjoying a cup of tea. "Oh, Doctor Grey, pleasure meeting you here. So, I assume you have come to finish what we started talking about yesterday?"

[​IMG]
    Richard was not satisfied with the results Kai had been producing earlier yesterday. Based on what he saw Kai was almost completely inept at his powers, having the only one being his ability to speak into people's heads. Hell even the new people could at least do a few interesting things with their powers. Richard was going to whip Kai into shape and make him become closer to Dumah. Why? Because Kai needed to gain the actual ability to fend for himself and stop just hiding out. At the end of the day he still chose to be a part of this group...even without Richard needing to convince him. So he needed to just accept this choice and put in the effort for it. It was then that Richard saw the girl, June, staring off into space. He then realized that if Kai were to improve at a better rate, pitting him against someone who was on his level would probably work better than just mercilessly beating on him. "Hey kid," she seemed to not notice him. "June." She then snapped back and slowly turned over to face Richard. "We're going to train today so let's get going." June then nodded and pulled out her wand and muttered "Lux Aestiva". Her sword then formed to reveal it to be a giant great sword...Richard simply sighed and said, "wait until the training starts." She nodded again, and pocketed the blade. When Richard and June made their way to Kai, Richard said, "alright, we're going to go train again today, only today you have a training partner." He pointed to June. "So let's begin."

12. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

[​IMG]
    His eyes closed as he enjoyed the hot beverage being sent down his mouth, Alistair calmly lowered his cup and opened his eyes with a small smile as he opened his eyes to stare over at the first one to descend from the rooms of the hotel. "Indeed" Alistair said nonchalant as he placed the empty cup down on the table he sat beside and rose to his feet.

Placing one hand in his jacket pocket, Alistair used the other and held his temples as he shook his head and chuckled "why amusing how you're the one I'm always encountering my visits towards midworld" Alistair said staring over at Sal once more with a calm smile "I am willing to join your side, after all there is nothing holding me back from doing so anymore...of course, I will understand the reason of rejection, but I can assure you I have no ill will towards your group...heh I''d say quite the opposite.." Alistair said.

13. Skyheart Joker

Sal silently chuckled as Alistair had made reference to the fact that no matter when he was on Earth, Sal was in the same place. He hadn't thought of that before, but thinking back it was true. It was then that Alistair had said that he would be willing to join their group if they would only allow him to and that he actually wanted to help them. This seemed to run parallel with what he had heard from what Richard had learned from one of the nephilim they brought back from hell with them.

Sal simply responded by saying,
    "well, personally I have no qualms with you joining us. Honestly, your status as an enemy of ours was more label than anything else as you hardly ever deterred our progress, and even ended up helping us out on various occasions. Unfortunately, I am not what you would call the leader of our group. That status doesn't really belong to anyone, and so my opinion is mine alone. I would have to see what the others, at least here with me, think about your joining of our team. However, I would look forward to working with you." Sal extended out his hand for a shake before saying, "oh, and I do believe there is a certain aircraft pilot who would take joy in knowing his employer hasn't been killed."

14. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

[​IMG]

Alistair casually sighed and shrugged his shoulder with an exasperated smile "ah, quite the unorganized party, but it can't be helped" Alistair said. He knew that there would be those that would be against him joining them, but he would take the chance. In all honesty the worst he could imagine at moment was Heiny giving a hissy fit or something. "well anyways, same to you my dear chap" Alistair said before shaking the hand of Sal.

"To be honest I am quite surprised that man is still alive..." Alistair said thinking about the pilot that he left them and he was quite surprised they even still had the plane in the first place. "Ah, thats right, I must thank your group for taking in the four nephilim. I assume you have a way to communicate with the others in your group correct? if you'd do me a favor, can I speak with the one called Calamitosum?" Alistair asked.

15. Arch Mana Knight

Day 81
    December 12th

"Good. Better than yesterday."

Soren stared at the angel as he brushed himself off and took a deep breath to settle down. "Why did you teach Anna that disappearing trick?"

"That girl could use something like that. Besides, you have enough to learn without adding that to your list. You're still a little sloppy with the mist. Put some more focus on keeping its form in check. Don't let it get all...wispy."

"Why? It's good enough to fight with as is."

"See those trails of mist coming from your hands?" Soren looked down and nodded. "You're wasting strength by letting that happen. Even the smallest amount of wasted effort can be the difference between life and death. Got it, kid?"

Soren growled lowly muttering "yes" in response. It seemed that after Araquiel was satisfied with his answer, control over Henrik's body was returned to the man. Henrik appeared to be more tired than Araquiel let on when he was in control. Giving an angel control must have put a lot of stress on his body. Were all humans that fragile?

"You know, there's something Araquiel hasn't tried teaching you. He can't push this body that far without killing me. But I think you'd have better luck with it than me."

Soren raised an eyebrow. He had thought the man had left all the training advice to Araquiel while the attempts of "bonding" with himself and Anna were left to Henrik.
    "What do you mean?"

[​IMG]

Soren rubbed his cheek as he sat up feeling uncomfortable. The room was smaller than the one they shared back in Hell but as he looked around the place felt even emptier. It was because his sister was not around. Soren thought about going to see her but doing so only meant having to face his mother and how could he possibly do that? Just by existing he got her dragged into Hell, cut open, and abandoned at some foreign place. Even if that didn't happen her chances of surviving were still slim. Just because Anna didn't feel the need to blame herself didn't mean he felt the same.

He breathed out as he watched Cal from his side of the room. She would tell him he was being too hard on himself and he would agree with that. But still... Shaking his head, Soren pushed those thoughts to the back of his mind as he stared down towards his hands. Black mist swirled around until it took form in his palm solidifying until it was almost perfectly still, as if it was a black crystal, despite the substance's wish to break apart. Soren smiled to himself as he stared at the shape which he had willed it to be. It reminded him of his first attempt which was so poor that he had a hard time believing Cal liked it at the time. He turned the black flower over in his hand as he thought something over.

16. Skyheart Joker

And just like that, Alistair seemed that much closer to being a member of the group of fallen angels. Sal was rather happy with the way things were turning out, and felt that having a dark angel, and the angel of death no less, would serve as something of a boon to them. Not to mention Alistair himself seemed like alright company to have around. It was then that Alistair made reference to the fact that they had taken four nephilim with them from Hell and wanted to know if he could contact one of them. Sal had absolutely no idea which one he was referring to, as Sal hadn't actually met any of the ones who weren't Mali, but the name sounded familiar enough. Sal said, "sure, just give me a second."

Sal pulled out a phone, that still wasn't his, and called a number on it. When the call went through he heard a famaliar chipper voice."Heellllooo~"

"Hello Brandon."

"Yo El! How're you doing? Find the king of the Eidolons yet?"

Sal had absolutely no idea what that actually meant, but was going to take it as meaning Leviathan. "Yes, yes. Anyway, could you put the girl known as Calamitosum on the phone? She's supposed to be a nephilim."

"Hmmm...Calam- oh! Right, her. I'll put Triangle on the phone right away. Just give me a bit."

Sal had no idea what was up with Brandon's sense of naming...only that Min was apparently immune to it. Sighing, Sal took the phone away from his ear and handing it towards Alistair."Here you go."

17. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]
    Most of Adam's actions after Leviathan had left and Ahranna and he went to find a place to stay were not provoked my him. Something Leviathan had said was pissing Semyaza off greatly. He wasn't sure if he should be afraid of that but he would occasionally get short bursts of anger from her.

Ahranna was still sorry about not fully explaining the situation but Adam didn't really care at this point, all he cared about was somehow getting Leviathan to listen to him. Which, he wasn't sure if that was ever going to happen.

Adam ate something and headed out, following the noise of buildings being destroyed. He needed to get there before Sal did because it would be best to just to have no competition. At least this time he had an idea what to say to help with that.

At one point Adam felt the urge to get to the top of one of the buildings to get a better view and see where Leviathan was. Adam went into the nearest building that wasn't destroyed at the top yet and climbed up the stairwell until he reached the top. Leviathan was a good distance away and Adam let out a quick breath in disappointment over this fact. He decided to try and get his attention. But how?

How else do you think, kiddo?

Adam unclipped Nahkosh off of his neckchain and commanded for it to grow for him. When Nahkosh was full sword size Adam focused all of his energy onto making his mist, which surrounded his sword in all it's glory. Adam raised up the sword and stared at the building on the opposite side of street from the building he was on.

With one quick motion Adam forced the mist at the building, causing all of the windows to shatter and it happened to destroy the building. Adam was shocked that it fully collapsed and he just came to the assumption that perhaps Leviathan had already damaged the building in some way.

Assuming Leviathan may think it was a fluke, Adam did the same exact thing to another building nearbye. But the second time made him feel very drained. He wasn't exactly trained to destroy buildings but he was at that moment.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2014
  18. Bite the Dust Traverse Town Homebody

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

As the monster of an angel continued on his roaring rampage of destruction, a sensation nagged at him that forced him to stop. He felt that there was an angel using their power nearby. "Who has the gall to alert me to their presence like that?" Excitedly he rushed off to find the source of the disturbance.

He was sorely disappointed to find that the source was just Semyaza's host standing on the top of a building. Halfheartedly, he descended from the skies and landed close to the kid. "Well, you've certainly got pluck calling my attention out like that, but look at you. You look like you're ready to fall over from causing such a miniscule amount of damage." The Kraken looked around the surrounding area, looking for something. "And my brother is nowhere in sight. You didn't even go back to tell him to see me, did you?"

After letting out an exasperated sigh, he sat down on the roof, a bored expression clear on his face. "Since you have my attention, thrill me. Do it quick before I change my mind."

[​IMG]

19. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

[​IMG]

"You sly fox...why didn't you tell me you were leaving hell?!" Alistair said

"Well ... every time we planned to leave, it didn't work out. Plus you were busy."

"well so long as you're finally out of there...how are you doing out there?"

"Um, I'm adjusting I guess. Everything's so strange. What kind of magic is this?"

"ah my dear you have much to learn, I'll tell ya all about it when I meet up with you, that guy in the weird suit is your personal butler so if you need anything don't hesitate to ask him...he lives to work for you" Alistair said cheerfully

"Okay. I'll remember that. Um, Alistair -" she whispered his name into the phone, "I still don't know what to do..."

"Huh? talking about the phone?...or about the boys..." Alistair asked

"The boys..."

Alistair just let out a sigh "ah yes...the boys...well I'd rather you not date well...any of them, but thats because dads are supposed to be overprotective over their little girls....hmmm..perhapse you can try talking to the both of them? remember Cal, there is no rush in your decision...at least make the boys understand why its so difficult for you to choose otherwise they will be receiving some mixed messages and things will get harder...so just...talk to them....or kick them in the balls and tell them your not ready to have a relationship...I like the latter..." Alistair said

"That sounds really mean. If I don't want to accidentally hurt them emotionally, why would I intentionally hurt them physically? Honestly, sometimes I question your judgement." There was a pause. "I guess... I guess I'll try talking to them. Um, Alistair? Will I - will I see you ... before it's too late?"

Alistair began to chuckle upon hearing her words and quieted himself as the pause took affect. "Too late? what are you blabbing about? of course you'll see me" Alistair said reassuringly. "Temeluchas is gone...there isn't anything holding me back anymore...you said you knew of a cure for my curse right? now'd be a good time to get rid of it...we'll be able to be a family..." Alistair said softly

"Oh, yeah that -- um, about that ... Danel never told me what the cure was; just that there was one. Sooooooooo..."

"..........This...this is not good..." Alistair said with a facepalm

"Ahaaaaa, no not really. Have you tried asking Lu? She would probably know or maybe some of the other Dark Angels? There's an angel here. She might know something, after all, she got Bound to Lucifer and stuff."

"Lu...is dead..." Alistair said with a groan "an angel eh? well then I guess thats one of our only hope...put her on" Alistair said

I have a hunch about who the girly is talking about...switch out...

With a exasperate sigh the control immediately shifted and Azrael took control

"Azazel...is that you?"

"Yeah, it's me. What exactly is the problem?"

"Come now, sure we can't reminisce for a bit? then I'll keep this short...My idiot of a host over here was busy getting funky with Temeluchas up in hell...I assume that you know what that means? I was wondering if you'd know of the cure for such a curse?"

"What did your host see in her? Whatever, at any rate, I might know how to break the curse."

"My host is quite the weird one, but nonetheless I'd be quite grateful if you would indulge me with the knowledge of the cure"

"Well, from what I know, there are two things necessary to break the curse. First is that the one that cursed you has to be dead. The next part requires the cursed one to drink holy water and bathe in it. Considering that your host willingly went to Hell, I imagine it'll be a painful experience to say the least."

"Ahh, indeed it will, but the the idiot deserves it so I must thank you for your help"

The phone call ended with Alistair finishing his conversation with Cal and after bidding the girl farewell and telling her that he will be seeing the girl soon, the call ended. Returning the phone to Sal, Alistair sighed "I'll be incapacitated for a while...so sorry for the delay in teamwork" Alistair said before walking off. There was things that needed to be done and not much time to do so.
    After a pleasant encounter with Xathanael, the girl was able to bless a bathtub filled with water and a step towards curing his cure was made. Alone and in the bathroom he stared down at the water and closed his eyes with a sigh. "You're really enjoying this aren't you..." Alistair said.
    Me? of course not! why would I take joy in watching you squirm around as your body rejects the water...

"...your sheer voice is filled with glee.." Alistair said scooping up some water. "Oh well...YOLO...." Alistair said as he gulped down the water. Wishing to spit it out, Alistair swallowed and immediately began to cough a great deal. Holding his stomach he immediately collapsed into the tub and began to cringe.

Oi!.........at least take off your clothes if your going to take a bath...man you and suits just are inseparable...

His body felt like it was on fire as he laid in the tub and continued to soak in it. He cringed, but refused to let out a whimper. This was his his punishment so he couldn't even make a move.

20. Bite the Dust Traverse Town Homebody

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

"Well you clearly don't seem to be amused but I think you know that your brother would also not be amused if I were to go back down to Hell without you. He's a busy man at the moment and I know for a fact it would make if day if he didn't have to come up here and get you because you're having too much fun destroying Australia."

"Yeah, well what if the point was to piss him off a little? I've waited for so damn long to get out of that prison. It would've been nice to have him greet me in person instead of sending an errand boy to do it for him." He lay down on the rooftop with his hands behind his head. "Do you even know what he's actually doing? Have you ever seen him doing anything?"

Adam's eyes narrowed and he took a deep breath before speech clearly changed so it was no longer his own, "Listen. If you were expecting some grand celebration the moment you were free, you clearly had a lot of time to think in your imprisionment." He walked a few steps closer to Leviathan without nervousness or any appeared loss of energy, "And to be quite honest. No, I have not seen him do anything. I have my own agenda I would rather fulfill then sit around and follow your brother around all day to see what he does."

There was a brief moment of silence before he continued, "If you would seriously rather I go down there and get him I could... but..." Adam's eyes started glowing gold as he looked Leviathan directly in the eyes and spoke, "I am kindly asking you to consider coming with me and just saving us all this trouble." Immediately after his eyes flashed back to blue.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.