⍭he ℱallen

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Hyuge ✧, May 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bite the Dust Traverse Town Homebody

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The rampaging monster laughed maniacally as he soared through the air, destroying everything and anything that came into sight. It was titillating to be able to stretch his wings so freely after being held prisoner for so long. Watching buildings crumble, hearing the cries of terror from the ant-sized people down below, it was pure ecstasy. Yet in spite of all of the destruction and terror he was causing, it was not enough. He needed more, much more. More than the simple joy of utterly dominating those weak and pitiful creations called humans. If he was to ever be satisfied, he needed to find the other angels and make them suffer the same agony he went through. The insufferable boredom of being trapped in a dark, dank prison with nothing to do but wait. It would most likely take a while to draw each and everyone of them, but he had waited millennia for freedom. A few years more for revenge was nothing.

In the mean time, he would have to get his enjoyment from terrorizing these lowly worms. He dove down and slammed into one of the buildings nearby, completely destroying it. A wicked grin stretched from ear to ear as he went on maliciously destroying everything in this place. For a moment there, he had forgotten about the Nephilim that had been with him. She was standing nearby, observing the madness unfold. The monstrous, winged man turned his attention back to her. "What do you think of this little game? Isn't it thrilling?" The end of his question was punctuated by the collapse of another building. He looked at her, standing there amidst the chaos, wondering how she might respond.

[​IMG]

2. Skyheart Joker

[​IMG]

Richard had listened to what Caius said and his thoughts were unsettled. As things were, with now having two accounts of people telling them that Temeluchus was indeed working in her own third party. There may have been the chance that she was working with Lucifer to release Leviathan, but now that was clearly not the case. Though, while he was still curious as to what she actually wanted to do, he didn't really think he'd get any more info on that subject from the boy. Furthermore, there was still the case of Alistair being actually for their cause was something interesting to learn. Well, guess Richard just had to wait until they all met again. He looked back up at the boy and said,
    "thanks." At this point, the entire conversation was going to devolve into...awkward silence probably. So Richard figured he'd just ask more, "so, what's your name kid?"

[​IMG]

Brandon had woken up ready to teach some newbies the basics of being an angel. Also the basics of using a sword...granted, Brandon was basically making up everything he did as he went along and/or just taking what he knew from video games and shounen. But details were never something that bogged this boy down. Nope. Having everything that he needed ready to go, he burst out of his hotel room to see the gathering of some of the other people already. Listening in on what was going down, he had found out that Buch was actually some sort of pervert all along! Man, that was a shocker. Then again, Brandon tried to remember what section that he found Buch in when they first recruited him. Now, Brandon knew absolutely none of the german language, though using his contextual clues of legitimately nothing, Brandon was able to figure out that he was either in the culinary or the smut section. Don't ask.

As Brandon walked in, Dante walked away, and that just left Min and Dire there. Brandon popped in saying,
    "who's excited for a day of training and location scavenging?" Brandon was as enthused as one could be about fruitlessly searching for a location he literally had no idea where it was. "I say we start with looking for the Gates place or whatever first! Good to use the old noggin before exhausting it out with exercise." It was then that one of the other recruits, Bagge, walked in with a map and a case of pens. Brandon didn't question where she got these from, but instead decided that it was awesome of her to be into this whole "Where's Waldo" quest. Opening the map up, putting a pen on his ear and adjusting his glasses that totally have existed this entire time but just have never been mentioned since lord knows when, Brandon said, "now, if I were the entrance to Heaven, where would I be?"

3. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]

Tiia stood at the shore for almost a good solid 15 minutes before she finally got the sense to just walk out of there. She was a bit irritated, and it wasn't helping that Raguel just seemed to find the whole ordeal really funny.

Tiia walked by a small shop on her way back to Hana and Sal and there was a crowd starting to form at the front window where a television was playing the news with some sort of an urgent message. Although Tiia was having a bit of trouble understanding what they were saying, she saw the destruction of the city being played live. She leaned a little closer to read where it was and saw it was in Sydney, Australia.

Oh boy...

Tiia continued watching and she felt something in her chest and Raguel seem eerily silent. The camera showed a building become destroyed and it's shattered remains hitting the live feed.

That's him.

What?
    That is Leviathan.
    Are you s-
    Just go back to Xathanael and Zachariel.
    Wh-
    Hana and Sal! Just go back to them.

Tiia ran immediately back without stopping. Mainly because of how serious Raguel was being and it just seemed off to her. When Tiia got back she breathed heavily and spoke, "Lev-... Lev-" she took a deep breath and spoke, "Leviathan is- is in Sydney, Australia." she sloped back down and focused on breathing again.

4. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[​IMG]

WEARING OOC MOOD
    Day: 83 Location: Hotel Interaction: Kai

[​IMG]

Things took an entirely unexpected turn and Min wasn't really sure where to go from here. The little guy she had only briefly encountered seemed to come out of virtually nowhere and attack the Laoshi. Perhaps she wasn't the only one that couldn't stand his stories and rants? He seemed to be rather eccentric. Given the current situation, she wasn't sure how much eccentricity she could handle. Guess it was a good thing he came into the hall?

Who's excited for a day of training and location scavenging? Brandon's enthusiastic voice caught her off guard and she spun on her heel to see him approaching. Min gave him a wave as he came to a stop beside her and the little one. I say we start with looking for the Gates place or whatever first! Good to use the old noggin before exhausting it out with exercise.

She nodded. The young girl from the plane came out with a map and a handful of pens. Where did those come from?? Min shrugged it off and took one as well. She watched as Brandon situated his glasses and stick his pen behind his ear. They leaned in a bit to get a better look at the map, having absolutely no idea where these 'Gates' might possibly be. Now, if I were the entrance to Heaven, where would I be? Brandon asked the map.

How do we even know that these gate things even exist? Couldn't someone just be making them up? She looked at the two boys with curious eyes. They had been around longer than she and the other girl, so it seemed safer to direct the question to them.

To be honest, in my view, I have no idea if the gates even exist or not, but it's too much of a risk to just ignore it. Hana and the others are far too adamant about finding this gate and with Leviathan out we are in a terrible position... he said, crossing his arms, the obvious problem is finding it...we're running out of time... The boy glanced down at the map and her green eyes followed.

She narrowed her gaze at the map and uncapped her pen. Min made a big blue X over Singapore and looked at the others. I figured we could cross off the places you've already been. If these gates are real and magical then you probably would have noticed their presence.

[​IMG]

5. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

[​IMG]
    With the question said and finished, the situation suddenly got a great deal awkward with the sudden silence. He did not know exactly what to say at the moment and that was definitely not gonna be good for his nerves. Scratching the back of his head, Caius nearly jumped the moment Richard asked for his name 'Huh?! my name? oh! its Caius...er...Caius Aster..." Caius said continuing to scratch the back of his head. He wanted to return back to the other nephilim, but he needed to at least get to know the other angels so he wouldn't be so nervous around them.

[​IMG]

He didn't understand why there was so many idiots in this group, but he was glad that he managed to drive of Lucius...for now. Brandon seemed at least competent...for now, and Lauren was not in the proximity...for now, so at least William had some chance to think in peace. The others were more experience and had a better chance at figuring this out, but he knew he couldn't just rely on the others for everything.

"Well then...lets see..." William muttered as he grabbed himself a pen and began placing an x over the places the group has been. "hmm...I don't know that much about Christain mythology...but from what I've seen it tends to refer to the middle east..." William said circling the area on the map "I'm pretty sure we've haven't entered this area...that or Africa...there is a chance it can be in there...but it's only a guess" William said

6. Arch Mana Knight

[​IMG]

Soren jolted upright suddenly, throwing off the sheets as he breathed heavily putting a hand to his forehead to wipe the cold sweat from his brow. He rubbed his eyes and took in another deep breath as he tried to take hold of his surroundings. Soren pushed himself off the bed which was far too soft for him and looked around the room. This wasn't Hell.

He pressed his hand to his chest in attempt to force his heart to slow down. This had never happened before. Any dreams he ever had were never that of anything important yet he was able to recall them all as soon as he awoke. This was different though. Whatever it was, it wasn't anything good. The details of the nightmare were lost to him leaving nothing but the heavy anxiety that came with it.

"C-Cal?"

[​IMG]

"Good morning." Henrik watched as both Iris and Anna stirred before cracking open their eyes and looking at him. "Were you both planning on spending the day asleep?"

"No...Did Soren-"

"He hasn't come by." He looked away from Iris to avoid the look of disappointment in her eyes. "The only reason he ever spoke to me was because he had no choice. To him, the other nephilim were his only family. It's going to take some time."

"I'm sorry..." Anna spoke up, looking at him.

"Don't be. It'll be a long while before we can even try acting like a normal family." At least Anna was willing to give them a chance. If anything she seemed to be desperate to be reunited with them. As much as Soren hated Hell it seemed that Anna only hated it more. Even after just one night with her mother Anna already acted as if she had known Iris all her life. It was as strange as it was comforting.

"I'll be back. I need to see what's the plan from here."

"We already have our family together. Can't we just stay here?"

"And for how long would that be? Until this whole apocalypse thing is over we won't be safe." Henrik wished he could have said yes. If he could have his way he would leave everything to the others. But they still needed all the help they could get. Henrik left Anna with Iris and headed out of the room, nearly bumping into a man who was too well-dressed to be from around town. Immediately Araquiel recognized the man. What the hell is Armaros doing here? Without waiting for Henrik to ask what the problem was, the angel answered him. I kind of killed her a few centuries back. Looks like she's a he now though. Damn.

7. Skyheart Joker

[​IMG]
    Richard perked up at the mention of the last name, Astar. He wasn't quite sure, but he was pretty sure that name was familiar, not to mention the boy himself looked like he resembled someone that Richard had seen before. He couldn't quite place it, but he figured it wasn't too big a deal. The kid, Caius, started scratching his head and it appeared to Richard that he was just as uncomfortable with this conversation as Richard was. Scratching the back of his head, Richard replied, "well, nice to meet you Caius." Richard didn't know where to take this next. However, an idea did pop into his head to help out the kid. "Also, about those," he pointed to the shoddily wrapped horns on Caius's head, "since you're a nephilim you are part angel, and if you wanted to hide them you could do what angels do to hide their wings." Picking up a nearby coaster, Richard said, "one innate ability we have is to simply make things," it was then that the coaster disappeared from sight, "invisible." Making it reappear, Richard put it down and said, "well hope that helps."

As the young boy, William, pointed out that there might be something to do with Christian Mythology when it came to finding the location of the Gates. Seeing the middle east being pointed out, June got to thinking...and then stopped. She had absolutely no idea about the holy land at all. Other than the fact that there were a bunch of people fighting over it, she was at a loss. "Now now, that's no way to think with scavenger hunts Juney. You gotta be all vivacious and ready and willing to go!" It was here once more. Her angel, Muriel. June had understood from this angel of hers what she was capable of, and what kind of angel she had.

'If I don't know anything, I can't help.' June stated to her angel.

Despite being in her head, June could tell that Muriel was making a pouting face right now. "Well fine then." Her voice instantly went back to jovial, "then I guess I'll just have to help you out! Now let's see, if I were the entrance to heaven, I'd probably be somewhere really well into all that godly protection like a church or something. Oh! Oh! I got it! We should try the holy cities in the middle east! I'm sure those places are overfloooowwwwinnng with holy protection and what not making it the perfect place to keep a super important thing like the gates!"

It was then that June took a pen and circled in the cities of Jerusalem, Safed, Hebron, and Tiberias, as Muriel had told them to her. Looking at the group she said, "these are the holy cities." Going back to her conversation with Muriel June then asked, 'so, are you sure that these are where it is?'

"Absolutely not!"

8. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[​IMG]

Lu sat waiting impatiently for Alistair to come back. She was in a hurry and watching as destruction unfurled in the land down under. -- no, not Hell. After more time than she cared for, he finally came back. "Well then, if our business is finished here, why don't we head off to do whatever it is you have planned." he suggested.

"Yes that would be nice. Perhaps if you hadn't been taking your sweet time we would be gone by now." Honestly, did he think at all?? Temeluchas rose to her feet and held out her hand. Once Alistair took it, the mist surrounded them and they were gone from Hell once more. There was nothing really their for her at this point. She could feel the betrayal of her children as they left Hell. Whatever. They were a disappointment anyway -- all a bunch of Nephilim duds.

The mist cleared and they were greeted by bright sunshine and the sweet, sweet sounds of panic. Humans ran in terror as their world began to fall apart. It was even more delightful than she could have imagined.

[​IMG]

Ahranna was sent in search of Adam for their new mission. It was one seemingly easy task, though she doubted it would be as quick as it sounded. Right now, the primary challenge was just finding Adam. He had been sort of sulkish since the Bonding. Did he like Joslyn or something? If he did, that would suck considering he was the one that helped bring her down here. Azazel had been rather absent as well. They needed to make up.

Anyway, she started with his room to find it empty. Then decided it best to check the local hot spots of this floor in search of him. The Training Room usually seemed to be where most people spent their time and it was as good a guess as any. Even better, considering that was where she found him.

Ahranna walked into the room and gave a knock on the wall to announce her presence. "Hey," she greeted, "I know the last few days have had you kinda down in the dumps and whatnot, but we've got a mission. Lucifer says this will require your expertise. Though, I don't think it should really take much effort." She approached the blond teen and grabbed him by the hand to head back in the direction of the special staircase they had taken before.

[​IMG]

"C-Cal?"

She heard the anxiety in her name and sat bolt upright. Soren had woken her up a number of times before, but rarely did he stutter or sound so scared. Cal rubbed her eyes before slipping out of bed. Her red eyes happened upon the hairpins on the nightstand before she crossed the room to the other bed and sat down beside him. "Hey," she greeted warmly, "are you okay? Soren we're safe now, so there's nothing to worry about." She smiled up at him and brushed his raven - colored bangs out of his face.

How on earth was she supposed to choose someone?

[​IMG]

Hana and Sal had the fortune of following Tiia on her wild dirt chase. She knew never to discredit a hunch, but chasing dirt? There wasn't much that could be done about it other than have faith. If Tiia thought she was onto something, then they had no better option than to follow. It wasn't like either of them had any leads. They kept a bit of distance and watched as she stood in front of the water. Dead end. There didn't seem to be any presence here which meant they likely had to turn back and look for a new lead. Tiia would catch up.

They were in the midst of searching for some sort of clue when she did just that. Tiia got back, breathing heavily as she spoke, Lev-... Lev- she inhaled deeply, Leviathan is- is in Sydney, Australia. Tiia slumped to the ground and started to focus on breathing.

Hana exchanged looks with Sal, having remembered their last trip to Australia. It had gone less than smoothly, with Sal winding up by himself and she marooned on an island with some of the others. Hana furrowed her brows and sighed in defeat. They had no choice but to find Leviathan, that didn't mean she liked the idea of facing him. Well, it looks like we should see about getting back on that plane then.

[​IMG]

Min watched as everyone else began to mark off places on the map that they had previously traveled to. There were so many. She couldn't believe how much of the world they got to see because of all of this. Min was secretly jealous. This was the entirely wrong reason for her to be jealous, but she couldn't help it. Mèi1 began to do some calculative thinking and circled a few locations on the map. These are the holy cities.

She nodded to herself and looked at each of the cities circled, wondering if any would speak to her. None did. Though, something else spoke to her -- er, thought to her. She was still trying to figure out how to refer to it. Those are all wrong. The pale hand came down on the map and she looked up to see Fǎncháng2 leaning over Mèi. He crossed out the circles with a thick marker and put a new one on there somewhere in Iraq.

Min raised her eyebrows at him and opened her mouth to ask a question, but he immediately walked off after recapping the marker. Fǎncháng was an odd duck. That would never change.

[​IMG]

1Mèi -- A suffix used for a younger female friend or relative.
    2Fǎncháng -- Moron, pervert

9. Arch Mana Knight

[​IMG]

Soren blinked. One moment Cal was asleep and the next she was awake and by his side trying to calm him down. When did she wake up? Hearing her voice kept him from shaking but the feeling from the dream was still etched into his mind. Soren looked at Cal and upon seeing her face images of blood flashed in his memory. It was slowly coming back to him and it was only making matters worse.

"No..." Soren shook his head. "You were...I let it happen..." He took in a deep breath and reached for her hand, taking it in his own as he stared down at it. Feeling her warmth served to remind him that this was real, not the dream. He kept quiet for a long while as he began to shake off the daze he was in.

When he finally calmed down Soren finally spoke again. "It was just a nightmare." He said this more to reassure himself than anything. "I thought being strong would be all that mattered in the end. If I was strong, you wouldn't get hurt." Soren eyed Cal and mustered a smile. "Having you here makes being wrong easy. Being together, no matter what happens, is what's important."

10. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[​IMG]
    DAY 84
    Sunday, December 15, 2013
    11:00 A.M.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 22, 2014
  11. Skyheart Joker

[​IMG]

Now that they were here, the search wasn't entirely going their way. After his extremely awkward chat with Caius yesterday, Brandon had ran over to him all excited. He had gone on about they totally knew the location of where the Gates to Heaven were. Apparently Kai, who people were calling a pervert for whatever unknown reason that Richard didn't particularly care to know, had circled a location on the map. Whilst everyone else was trying to deduce the location, apparently Kai had casually and silently walked in and gave them a location. For whatever reason, Brandon was instantly inclined to believe that this was the true location of the gates and so he had insisted that Richard take them the there almost immediately. While others may have been skeptical, starting to look somewhere was better than not.

Having said that, when they arrived somewhere in Iraq, they had absolutely no idea where they were supposed to go. They had tried yesterday, but to no avail and no leads, they instead spent the day training the new recruits with what they could. The new ones needed to get as much last minute training as they could, so that they wouldn't lose almost instantly in a battle. However, now being a new day, they needed to continue searching and get somewhere or else time would run out before they could get anywhere. Now that everyone was up and ready to continue their activities, Richard turned to Kai and said,
    "so, do you have any kind of idea where we should look in this place?"

12. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[​IMG]
    WEARING DAY 84 WRITING
    LOCATION Outside Al - Qurnah, Iraq

[​IMG]

Kai wasn't sure why anyone was inclined to listen to him when he said they were looking at the wrong spot on the map. It wasn't like he really knew where the Gates were. They were putting too much trust in him. He had zero physical evidence to back up his theory and yet everyone went with it anyway. They spent a good amount of time searching yesterday before giving up and training the new people. That didn't help with his confidence at all. If it was here, shouldn't they have founded it already?

So, do you have any kind of idea where we should look in this place? Richard approached him.

Kai looked at the Norwegian man uncertainly. No. I don't even know why everyone listened to me. It's not like I have any proof. Min walked by and he caught her by the shoulder, holding up a handful of scarves. Hey, you should put this on and hand out the rest to the other women. It'll draw less attention to us if we try and fit in a little bit. She looked at the fabric in his hand like it might start on fire from her touch. Culture adjustments could be difficult for some people. After staring at it a bit longer, she finally grabbed them and headed back towards the building, pulling one on over her head.

He turned back to Richard and sighed. Anyway, I have no clue. This all seems like a long shot. We wandered the streets for hours yesterday to no avail. If they're here, wouldn't we just ... I dunno, know it? he asked in defeat. This all seemed like a waste of time.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. Skyheart Joker

[​IMG]

It wasn't like Richard was particularly expecting an exact location from him, but there was something odd about the whole thing. Clearly Kai wasn't saying that his choice was wrong, he just didn't have any real evidence to back his choice up with. Richard had seen how Kai had worked in this group so far, and for the most part he behaved quite like Richard had in the beginning. Simply staying in the background and trying to not be as involved as he could. For him to just assist the group by selecting a location like that, was not quite in the character he had seen. Despite this, Richard felt that pressing him for any more answers at the moment would return fruitless responses.
    "I don't know about an innate knowing of things. If it were so easy to find these Gates, then they probably would've been discovered awhile ago. As far as I can tell from everyone else in the group, not even the angels have the faintest of ideas where it is."

Richard honestly wasn't too sure about how to proceed next with this. They were on a hunt for a location no one knew, had no clues as to where it could be, and furthermore, Richard didn't even know what he was really looking for. Was it an object, an area, actual gates? Despite being something that seemed so important to all of the angels, they knew so very little about it. Richard sighed. He then looked up to Kai and said, "hey. You and I aren't going to go searching for it right away today. Instead, we're going to train for a bit." There was another thing about Kai that Richard had seen. Everyone had primarily focused on getting all of the new recruits up to a decent level of fighting so that they would be able to hold there own. However, Kai wasn't new, and so people often payed little attention to what he did, assuming that he was on par with everyone else. It was just that, Richard wasn't entirely sure how much training Kai had ever done. The entire time spent in London, while everyone was getting acclimated with their powers and weapons, he was almost certain that he never once saw Kai doing...any of that.

[​IMG]

Brandon was all fired up and ready to go once more! That's right! The gang today was totally going to find the gates...probably. Brandon was just about as clueless as everyone else, probably more so, as to what they were actually looking for, but he wasn't going to let that get him down. He walked over to Min, who seemed to be handing out scarves to the ladies, when he said,
    "yo Min. You ready to go on another day of searching?" There was no way they had searched every part of the city yet, and there was no way they were going to search some place else before they came to a 100% conclusion that nothing was here. It's not like any other place had any backing as well.

14. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]
    Adam had not been aware of the fact that Joslyn dying was part of the process of the Bonding ceremony. And Adam was sad, but he was even more angry then sad. He was angry that Semyaza never said anything, he was angry at himself for being mostly responsible for her death and he just... couldn't handle it well.

He had been taking most of his anger out in the training room until he felt sore, then he would just go to sleep. This was becoming an awkward pattern and he wasn't entirely sure when the last time he ate a full meal was. He was surviving for the most part on snacks, which he knew wasn't good. But at least he was sleeping, and still somehow eating.

Adam was on the verge of a semi-breakdown when Ahranna showed up and luckily was giving him something to do. They were heading up to Earth, and at first Adam just absent-mindedly followed along before he finally spoke up, "So um... where are we going and what are we doing?"

Ahranna took a a few seconds for her to reply, "Ahahahaaaaa. ... Um .... Australia ..."

"Why are we going to Australia?"
    "To get someone..."
    "Again? How many people from this group does he want?"
    "Um ... It's not actually from that group."

Adam stopped walking and looked directly at Ahranna, "...Who are we going to get?"

"Aha ... Leviathan," she mumbled under her breath.

Adam stared at her for a moment before he backed down the stairs, "OOOh no. Oh no no no."

Ahranna caught him by the wrist before he could do something stupid like fall over the edge. "Adam, we don't have a choice. It's not like we'll need to force him or anything. He'll be happy to come back here considering it was our side that freed him and plus, you have your angel speaking powers."
    "Are you absolutely certain of that."
    "Um ... Yes?"

Adam let out a sigh and walked a little bit more up the stairs, "I hope you are aware that I have not really used my speaking powers... so if something happens... I'm sorry..."

She let out a nervous chuckle as they continued their ascent. "Everything will be perfect," she said in a very sharp, high - pitched tone.

All of his anger and sadness had managed to become fear in one conversation. Adam let out a couple breaths before Semyaza spoke up.

It's okay kiddo. You will... you will be okay...

15. Arch Mana Knight

Day 80
    December 11th

"Holding back? The only one who's doing that is you."

"And would you rather fight Araquiel?"

"Anything else I'd come up against would not hold back. I can't get stronger with you babying me."

"Have it your way kid. But if you don't make it out of here alive, that's on you." The change in Henrik's tone was instant. Gone was the laid back man and in his place stood the Angel of Vengeance. The straight-edged longsword in his hand began to morph into a curved elegant blade. It was a strange transition and Soren had thought Araquiel would have preferred a more sinister-looking weapon. "Your father doesn't care for Nakah's true form. It's not as extravagant as some others but I feel that this form gets the point across. The sharp end goes in the fleshy bits of whatever's in front of me. It doesn't get any simpler than that."

Once more Soren summoned his two blades of mist with trails of blackness flowing about them as they fought against their solid shapes. He noticed Araquiel smirk at his preparation to fight as if he was already doing something wrong. Despite his annoyance he refused to attack too hastily. In his hesitance, Araquiel lunged forth.

[​IMG]

Aside from a glance from his sister who hurried to follow along with Henrik and Iris when they arrived to this new location, he had not seen his family since they arrived topside. It was a silly name for a place. Eye-rack. That's what it sounded like to him. He wondered if the name stood for "really hot place" or "desert land". Not that the heat bothered him too much. Hell had its share of hotter places to be.

Soren rubbed his forehead and took in a deep breath. Maybe it was being out of Hell that was making him soft but he wanted to get some sleep. Last night only brought more nightmares and the more he thought about it, the more he reconsidered his wish for sleep. He figured he might get more rest by just not going to bed. "What's with all the cloaked people anyways? It's not cold." And only more confusing to him was the fact that only women seemed to be required to wear so much out in this heat. Maybe they were being punished? Humans were strange.

16. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[​IMG]

Silence lingered between the two young men for a few minutes. Kai knew this was pointless. It was proving so with Richard's lack of input. When the Norwegian did finally say something, it didn't really help with Kai's confidence in this mission. I don't know about an innate knowing of things. If it were so easy to find these Gates, then they probably would've been discovered awhile ago. As far as I can tell from everyone else in the group, not even the angels have the faintest of ideas where it is.

That was just helpful. Kai sighed in defeat and shoved his hands into his front pockets. What were they going to do now?

Richard sighed which immediately caught Kai's attention. His eyebrow raised as the other man looked up to Kai and said, Hey. You and I aren't going to go searching for it right away today. Instead, we're going to train for a bit.

Kai let out a silent nervous chuckle and ran his hand through his hair. It's cool. I've got all the training I need, he assured Richard.

So have I. But there's no harm in continuing to refine what you already have.

He squirmed where he stood and put up his hands. Really, I'm sure you'd rather fight with someone more on your level like Sam or something, not me.

I've already seen what Sam can do. However, I've yet to see what you can do, and so I'm curious how my own skills will go against yours. And besides, you've been in this group for awhile now, surely your skills aren't too far from his.

Kai sighed in defeat and dropped his bag to his feet. They are, he admitted reluctantly, They are very far from his and everyone else's abilities. I haven't done any training. He sighed.

[​IMG]

Min pulled the scarf over her head and instantly became like a thousand degrees hotter. It was way to warm in the Middle East for the beginning of winter. Augh, this sucked! She wiped at her forehead and blinked the sweat out of her eyes.

Footsteps came up from behind her and she turned to see Brandon approaching. She gave him a half wave and a smile as he stopped in front of her. Yo Min. You ready to go on another day of searching?

She nodded her head with a resolute manner and wrapped her arms around his elbow. Yes sir! Let's do this thing. She had a good feeling about this. They would find what they were looking for today!

[​IMG]

The doors opened to sunny Australia with smoke billowing up into the skies. Flames danced from building to building and screams filled the air. Ahranna stood closer to Adam and glanced around the city nervously. No one saw them come through, not that they would be paying much attention to them anyway. Everyone was too focused on running for their lives. They walked through the rubble streets in search of the Dark Angel that caused all of this. What they found instead, was a different pair of Dark Angels standing in the street. Ahranna cleared her throat and pointed them out to Adam.

The blonde woman turned around to see them behind her. Busted. Ahranna waved sheepishly and a dark smile crept across the angel's face. "Well look who came to join us."

[​IMG]

LEON ROLLED IN THE BED, GROANING IN PAIN. HE WRAPPED HIS ARMS AROUND HIS WAIST AND BURIED HIS FACE INTO THE PILLOW. POORLY TREATED CHIMERA POISON THAT WAS ABLE TO SETTLE IN HIS BODY FOR THREE DAYS BEFORE BEING PROPERLY TREATED HAD DONE WONDERS. LEON HAD BEEN BARELY ABLE TO STAND UP. MOVING ACROSS THE OCEAN AGAIN WAS NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE FOR HIM. IT TOOK A GREAT DEAL OF EFFORT FOR THE OTHERS TO HELP KEEP HIM ON HIS FEET DURING ALL OF THAT. THEY REALLY SHOULD HAVE JUST LET HIM DIE BACK THERE.

HIS SKIN WAS STILL TENDER, THOUGH MOST OF THE PINKNESS HAD GONE AWAY. HE WAS LEFT LOOKING SICKLY PALE, THOUGH LESS GREEN AS WELL. LEON WAS DEFINITELY ON HIS WAY TO RECOVERY, JUST AT AN EXCRUCIATINGLY SLOW RATE. "VIIIIIINCEEEEEENT," HE GROANED. RAPHAEL'S HOST HAD PRETTY MUCH BECOME HIS PERSONAL CARE ATTENDANT. THAT ONLY MADE HIM FEEL WORSE.

[​IMG]

17. Bite the Dust Traverse Town Homebody

Vincent Antonio Zeppeli
    DAY: 84 | DATE: December 15th, 2013 [Sunday] | LOCATION: Al-Qurnah, Iraq

At the sound of Leon's beckoning, Vincent made his way over to the bed-ridden man. He stood over him, prepping himself to do some healing. It looked like he was experiencing intense pains whenever he tried to move. If only he had been able to treat him properly when they first found him. Over the course of three days, who knows how much of his body had been compromised. It was a miracle that he was even alive to begin with. Though, perhaps he himself wouldn't describe it as a miracle. Indeed, a man suffering through that much pain must think he was cursed.

"Alright, let's ease your pain, shall we?" Gingerly, he lay his hands on Leon's body, making sure not to apply too much pressure and cause him any more unnecessary pain. After adjusting his breathing rhythm, he got to work on easing his pain. He had no idea how to extract the poison from out of him. Unless he could figure out how to do that soon, he'd have to wait until the toxins in his body went into a dormant state. There had to be someway they could get rid of the poison. If only he actually knew how.

The first time Leon had been poisoned, they had the help of the doctor that was accompanying Temeluchas. Unfortunately, he wasn't around this time, and that meant they didn't have access to the odd herbs they might need to cure him. At this point, all he thought they could really do was pray that the effects of the toxins would subside within a few days. However, those might be the longest days Leon will ever experience unless he helps ease the pain.

18. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]
    Adam looked over at the blonde for a moment, then looked over at Alistair, then looked back at the blonde before he finally spoke, "Do I know you?" hee quickly pointed at Alistair and spoke, "Not you, the blonde."
    Temeluchas narrowed her brows at the boy and tightened the bandages around her arm. "Don't be stupid Pet. It's basically your fault I look like this."

Adam's eyes opened up a bit more, "Oh wait, is that Lu? It can't be Lu." he looked over at Ahranna and mumbled, "She actually looks somewhat attractive in this body."
    Ahranna's hands flew up to his face, covering his mouth. It did little good. Lu took a very angry foot forward, mist shooting outwards. "What. Did. You. Say?"
    Alistair just stood there and crossed his arms with a silent chuckle.
    She turned back with a very angry pointed finger and sent blackened blades at him. "If you don't quit laughing, you'll be next."
    [
    Adam rolled his eyes and moved Ahranna's hands and spoke, "Oh nothing, it's not important right now. What are you two doing here anyway? I'm guessing it has to do with Leviathan. Or maybe you guys just like showing up in places like this."

"Whoa whoa alright alright" Alistair said dodging the blades playfully before placing his hands in his jacket pocket and glanced over at Adam, "Quite the smart cookie aintcha"
    The mist died down, but the venomous look didn't leave her eyes. "We are obviously here for the same reason Pet. Everyone wants Leviathan, but I'm the one that arranged his release. So good luck."

Adam turned his head towards Ahranna and his eyes started to glow yellow, "I thought you said it was our side who released him."

Woah kiddo calm down it's almost like you are summoning me out.

Ahranna cleared her throat nervously and took a step back. "Um ... Well, by our side, I really just meant not the good Fallen. I mean, technically it was a Nephilim, n - not Temeluchas." she started to stammer. She wasn't really a fan of angry glowing eyes. Ahranna started to rub her arm and glance between each of their faces. "But it still should be easy to convince him. Why wouldn't he w - want to join his brother?"

"You'd be a fool to just hold on to the assumption the beast will merely play nice" Alistair said nonchalantly
    "I didn't say he would be nice." She pointed to the mess around them. "I just said he should be more than willing to assist his brother in revenge against the angels that imprisoned him."

Adam looked over at Lu after Ahranna spoke and chimmed in, "What did you two plan on getting him to do anyway? Work for you? How were you going to manage that?"
    Lu smirked. "Simple. He's already doing everything I need him too. I just plan to allow him to continue as he pleases."
    "Well...thats...anticlimatic..." Alistair said with a disappointed tone
    "Shhh..." She held one finger under his chin and lifted his face to meet her gaze. "When is anything with me ever anticlimactic?"

Adam looked at Ahranna again and spoke up, "I'm afraid we are going to have to interfere with your plan then."
    Ahranna nodded her head agreeing.

Alistair narrowed his eyes and smirked as he gazed back at her "I do hope you do not disappoint." Alistair said glancing over at Adam and Ahranna "And here is where things do get more interesting" Alistair said. Lu immediately after he spoke attacked with her mist shards and the two the attacks were meant for dodged them. A fight was now beginning.

19. Bite the Dust Traverse Town Homebody

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

As he gleefully continued to destroy everything in sight, he stopped mid-destruction and looked around. Something was going on. From the feeling he was getting, there were angels close by. Very close by. Was this his lucky day? A determined look fell upon his face as he flew through the air, searching all over for the source of this sensation. He looked and looked and when his eyes settled upon a group getting into a fight, his lips curled into a sinister sneer. "Found you."

With a powerful impact, he landed near the group engaged in battle. "Well, would you look at this?" He commented as he slowly surveyed their faces. There were three angels in total, with one halfling accompanying them. This was good. This was going to be fun. "A fight is starting and I've been left out. Well, I guess I'm used to that feeling. After all, I've been left out of the fighting for ages." He loudly popped his neck from side to side, as if he were limbering up to join in.

"So, right now, excluding me, there are three angels and a halfling, all gathered up in this one spot. Close enough to watch me, but far enough away for you not to be affected by my little spree of destruction." His eyes darted from person to person as he spoke. "Hmm... I have to wonder if any one of you sent that Nephilim to free me. And if you did, why did you do it? Was I released under my brother's orders? Do tell, do tell, I am quite curious." He approached the group slowly. "You have my interest for at least a little bit. Answer my questions before I lose that interest and decide to kill you all here and now."

[​IMG]

20. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Temeluchas flicked her wrist. A wall of mist came shooting out of the ground, separating Adam and Ahranna from them. She smirked proudly and adjusted the bandages around her face. "It was I that sent the Nephilim to free you and she was undoubtedly my favorite. It has been far to long Leviathan." She commended him coolly. "Your brother does have followers that he sent in failing attempts to free you, but only so that he could take advantage of you like a pawn afterwards. Vanity and Pride will always be his fatal flaws." Lu fanned herself playfully with her hand and shot a look back at the the two Lucifer had sent. They didn't stand a chance.

"I figured it was high time you be set free - truly free. I know better than most what being held prisoner can do on one's mental state. Freedom is refreshing, though not easy. There was a great deal of fighting in order to release you considering your Wards would not let you go so easily." Temeluchas faked a sniffle and wiped at her eye. "I do wish I hadn't lost my daughter in the process."

A head of long blonde hair stepped out from behind the winged man and she sucked in a sharp breath. "Malignavérunt, you're okay." She was incredibly dirty, but nevertheless okay. "Come to me." Lu waved her hand at the girl but she remained by Leviathan's side with a vacant look on her face. "Mali, don't make me tell you again." The girl shook her head back and forth furiously before twirling her finger by her ear and nodding her head in the direction of the man beside her.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 24, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.