ℳγsτιc Яιsιηg

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Arch, Mar 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arch Mana Knight

"How do they make them this big and still keep them life-like?"

Nadine finished speaking with security and gave a short wave to the man she had just spoken to before turning her attention over towards Meara. "That is a good question." She motioned for the students to follow after her, deciding to bring them to the elevator on the other side of the lobby as she took her time to answer the question. "Enchantments found on most paintings draw on the aether in order to sustain themselves." Aether, that was a word used for the magic found in nature. The most powerful and purest form of magic that existed in the very air itself. Magic that humans used did drew upon their own strength but there were a handful of spells that existed that could draw on the aether itself. It was said that the Mystics' magic came from the aether and that was how they could grant an entire race the ability to use magic. Of course, with no Mystics around, this was nothing but legend.

"Do have an enchantment on such a large scale for both the floor and ceiling requires a little more however. In one of the underground levels of the tower lies a power generator that was created specifically for the task of sustaining the scenery you see now." Nadine stopped at the elevator and pressed a button to call it.

[​IMG]

Kendric merely nodded and followed behind Nadine along with the others as she explained how the ceiling and floor's enchantments were powered. Celeste had wandered off in her excitement and as he walked forward, took hold of her arm to keep her from getting separated from the group. She must have been too distracted by the two skies to notice her own hood slip off and her ears pop up.

"Cute ears." Kendric commented sincerely. Shapeshifters were fun. While Celeste was shy about her ears, the other shapeshifter--Zauriel--had no problem showing off his own constantly changing features. Kendric rarely spoke to him but he knew that Zauriel was a good person. Much better than some of the meaner people that were brought with them to the trip.

The elevator opened. "Are we going in groups, professor?" It looked far too small for them to all cram in.

Nadine simply shook her head and motioned for the others to follower her in. Kendric pulled Celeste in with him, deciding to go in first before everyone else ended up squeezing against them. Suddenly, it didn't look so small from the inside. In fact, the elevator seemed large enough for everyone to fit in without bumping into each other. Yet another wonder of the tower.

"Before we head up to the top, we are going to take a detour." Nadine simply spoke, waiting for the other students and two adults(Shade and Naomi) to enter.

2. Doukuro Chaser

[​IMG]
    Listening to how the paintings worked made Abi want to reach in her bag from a pen and some paper to take notes about it but she somehow managed to fight the urge, mostly thanks to her biting her lip to keep herself from doing so. She would just have to commit to to memory, though even as that was easy not having notes was irksome.

Trying to stop being irked she stepped on to the elevator, finding herself near the bunny eared girl once more along with what seemed to be a close friend of hers. She uttered a hi and managed a smile for them as she turned to face the doors as they waited for the rest to board so that they may begin their tour, or whatever this was.

3. Lite The Future

[​IMG]

Sophia was amazed by the interior of the tower. Maybe a bit old-fashioned for her tastes, but still a breathtaking sight. She was so entranced by the sights, she almost missed Angela's question. "H-Huh? Oh, Yeah! This place looks amazing!" She answered as she looked up, admiring the lifelike painting of the night sky. Looking ahead, she noticed the other students getting on an elevator. She wanted to keep marveling at the lobby's design...But taking the elevator could mean even greater sights to see. Somewhat hesitantly, Sophia walked to and entered the elevator, excited to see what else this place had to offer. As she waited in the elevator, she motioned for Angela and the others to follow her in, a giddy smile on her face. It was strange, Sophia hadn't felt so...Alive in a long time. With most of her time being spent at school or at home, going to a phenomenal place like this brought out some feelings that Sophia hadn't felt in years.

4. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

[​IMG]

Alayah remained mostly quiet until they got on the elevator; the enchanted skies alone enough to keep her attention. Once she realized that she had absently followed Abi onto the elevator, she smiled and resumed her talkative nature. "Ooh, this is so exciting," she said, shaking her hands in an attempt to release some of her energy without electrifying something. Rule one about specializing in electricity: Keep it under control while in an elevator. That was something that had been well impressed upon her memory since she first showed signs of being an Elemental Mage, compliments of her grandfather.
    Now she looked around as Abi nervously greeted two other students, if her memory served correctly, their names were Kendric Stark and... Well, she didn't particularly remember this girl with the rabbit ears. "Hi," she said with a smile. "My name's Alayah Crowfest. I don't know if we've ever met. I see you're a shapeshifter?"
    She didn't mean it to be rude, she didn't know the girl was shy about her ears. She was just trying to make pleasant conversation.

[​IMG]

"Hey, no problem, Lucas," Rogan said with a small smile. "I'm always glad to help out a friend." He turned to listen as Professor Fay explained the enchantments on the ceiling. There was an enchanted ceiling in the ballroom at their manor, made to look like a sunset with a flock of crows flying through every now and again. He'd loved to stare at it as a kid, but now, he'd sort of taken it for granted. He wondered if there was a generator supplying their Aether. He'd have to go and find out once they got home. Well, after the ball of course.
    Suddenly reminded of his plans for the evening, he lost his smile. Just when he'd forgotten who he was for a moment, too. Oh well.
    He followed the group into the elevator and looked around. This was interesting, it was bigger on the inside. He wondered what kind of magic or science made that possible. Professor Fay announced they were going on a detour, and Rogan frowned. What kind of detour would they be taking? That made no sense. He twitched his nose; a habit he'd picked up from an unfortunate incident when he was nine involving a carrot farm, being startled by his cousin, an animal revolution and a very confused rabbit herder. His nose twitched when there was something wrong with a situation. But he ignored it. It could be a number of things, ranging from someone's overly applied perfume to there being a fly in the lobby. And who knows? Maybe they were detouring to the basement to see the Aether generator, since some of the students were interested.

5. Hiro ✩ Guardian

hot-angela_zpsf3a00db1.png
    Angela looked at Sophia go, then took Ayer's hand. "Shall we?" she asked, before dragging him along into the elevator. She noticed her friend looking a bit more... radiant than before. "You seem happy, what's up with you?" Angela asked, slightly teasing. Suddenly, she looked over Sophia's head, wondering where her sisters were.

6. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

ooc: just realized I don't make much on how she can't control her powers... > > TIME TO DO SO AHH That's what I based her character on ; ~ ; sorry dinny is baka
    [​IMG]

Celeste felt Kendric grab hold of her arm at one point as she was walking. She took a second to glance at him, realized his intention and just kept marveling at the sky imagery that surrounded the lobby. It was beautiful. Has she mentioned that already? Well, it was worth another mention. It was like they were flying. It reminded her of the dragons back in Wendel - especially the ones used in the army. She's handled them before with her family but she always wondered how it would be like - to fly. Flying seemed like such a gift and the ceiling and floors made her want to just... soar!

"Cute ears."

Her head immediately turned to her friend as he said that, as her ears twitched at the words. Her eyes were wide open, her cheeks began to reden in embarrassment and her free arm began to raise and reach for her hood. However, her mind seemed to be hungover from the whole flying thing and she could already feel her body submitting to it. Her teeth clung onto her bottom lip in worry and she immediately looked away from her friend and back at the ground - but this time, with a clearly troubled expression. 'O-oh no! This is so not the time!! P-please, no!!' But it was too late - she knew what was coming. A weird sensation began to trickle from where her spine was to the surface of her shoulder blade on her back. The skin covering those bones began to shift and thin out while the bones below it began to emerge slightly from it. Of course, this all happened very slowly and it probably wasn't noticeable with her hood down and covering the said transforming area but she knew once they develop, it would be another story. 'I was kidding. Flying SUCKS. I don't need to fly. Nope! Ohhh... what was that thing they said about shapeshifting oh god, I'm so terrible at this!! Um...!! AHH I AM NOT A DRAGON I'M HUMAN PLEASE NO.'

They had apparently entered the elevator while she was screaming at herself in her head. Her intention was that since her mind overall compared to the atmosphere around her a while ago was the one that caused her to want to fly - so, if she didn't want to fly anymore, it would perhaps go away. Of course, this probably wouldn't have worked at all and this was undoubtedly a futile attempt but she couldn't think of anything else. She looked around to see if people seemed to notice her.

'Oh wow, it's bigger in the inside.' She thought suddenly as she noticed all the students and teachers in the elevator comfortably. Luckily, Kendric had been one of the first after Ms. Fay to walk in the elevator and they were situated somewhere by the edge. Celeste immediately rushed to the wall of the elevator and pressed her back firmly on it, as if taming the monster of her powers. She then noticed a girl waving at them shyly. She was a girl from her class, very quiet girl but she knew her well since she sat near the front too of her Monster Anatomy class. She gave her a quick and possibly awkward smile before the girl turned to face the doors. Just when she was about to breathe a sigh of relief thinking no one had noticed, some girl peeped in another, "Hi," Celeste looked at her, she seemed to be with the shy girl who first greeted them.

"My name's Alayah Crowfest. I don't know if we've ever met. I see you're a shapeshifter?"

With another twitch of her ears at the words shape-shifter, she immediately remembered that she still had her ears up. She blushed even more, almost matching the redness of her eyes. However, she did not want to be rude, so she nodded at her nervously and quickly and added, "Y-yes. N-nice to meet you. I'm Celeste.... Abelard." she muttered her last name under her breath, not sure if they heard her or not. Abelard was a good of a name as a bad one. Abelard meant expectations of everything great, since they were so known for their major contributions to the Wendel army - which was always good, but one: she did not like to boast, and two: she didn't want to represent the Abelard family with constant bunny ears and sprouting dragon wings behind her which showed weakness (due to her inability to not control her powers). Feeling the dragon wings behind her emerge fully, she pressed her back to the wall with even more force. Since they didn't actually escape to reveal themselves, Celeste concluded that THANKFULLY she had shapeshifted slightly with baby dragon wings. Actual dragon wings would have been a problem but nonetheless she was still worrying a lot - She gave her lips a quick lick and then bit down at her bottom lip again but immediately a pang of pain surged at her lip and blood dripped off of it. Apparently, she had also grown out little fangs. She immediately cupped her mouth with her free hand and muttered a small "Sorry." before she closed her eyes to prevent herself from crying and hung her head down at bit. 'This is so embarrassing!!'

7. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

[​IMG]

As soon as she heard Celeste's name, Alayah remembered who she was. She had never really payed Celeste much attention, but she had seen her around. Usually, she was wearing a hood. Alayah's thoughts were interrupted as Celeste muttered out an apology and hung her head. Alayah blinked. What was she sorry for?
    "Um... that's okay," she said, smiling. Better to play it safe than sorry. "Uh... anyway, it's nice to meet you, Celeste. I like your ears. They're cool. My brother Rogan is a shapeshifter, but he's too boring to do something cool like change his ears. I keep trying to get him to do it, but he won't." Alayah shook her head and glanced over at Rogan, who was frowning slightly, unaware that she was talking about him. If only he would open up and have some fun every now and again. "I'll be right back," she announced before dodging through the other students towards her brother.
    "Rogan!" She said loudly, jumping in front of him. Rogan was startled out of his thoughts and he took an instinctive step back before he realized who was in front of him.
    He sighed. "Yes, Alayah?" He asked patiently.
    "Stop being so serious all the time," Alayah commanded with a frown. "Seriously, it's enough to drive me crazy. It's the 3000th anniversary of the end of the war! We're getting front seats at the festivities! Smile already!"
    "Alayah, not now," Rogan said quietly, looking down to avoid seeing exactly how many students were watching. The elevator was bigger on the inside, but still small enough that anyone inside would hear everything Alayah said.
    "But now's the best time!" Alayah said. "So stop being such a spoil-sport! Come on..." She began whining, trying to be goofy. "Smile! Just one little smile! Then I promise, I'll leave you alone! For now."
    Rogan closed his eyes and took a deep breath. "Alayah, you're annoying me," he said.
    "And I won't stop until you smile!" Alayah said cheerily, knowing she had won.
    "Fine!" Rogan snapped, opting to just end it now. Then he looked up at her and smiled a half smile, although it was more of an angry grimace. "Happy?" he said angrily.
    "Very!" Alayah said happily. "Thanks!"
    Then she turned and ran back to her new friends. "There we go," she said. "Now, where were we?"

8. (╯°□°)╯︵ ıɥsoɯ Hollow Bastion Committee

Naomi Lockhart

Naomi followed along with the others, looking around the room. She had never really been in the building in wasn't quite amazed like the others but it was still very nice regardless. She walked near the corner, preferring to be out of the crowd rather than to be in the middle. She wanted as little attention as she could so she could focus on her lesson plan and a certain other things.

She watched them all to make sure they were behaving, not wanting anyone to cause trouble for her. 'The little I do, the better. I don't have the mind power to deal with anyone acting out of place.' She frowned a bit, before looking over to the wall. Next time, she would definitely figure out a better way to refuse.

[​IMG]

Ayer smiled at Angela, feeling a small tingle of happiness as she held his hand and pulled her along into the elevator. 'This girl surely is something else... I don't know what it is but she really seems to make me more happy than most the other girls do.'

Yet he noticed how she seemed distracted by her friends, it oddly making feel like he wanted so much more of her attention. 'What can I do? I rather not interrupt and also don't have a clue on what to say too her.' He sighed slightly, letting go of her hand once they had safely entered the elevator. It was rather noisy with everyone there but he was able to run the thoughts through his head, trying to figure out the best plan for them to be alone at some point. It was something he truly wanted.

9. CrownMoksha Decimo

Drei had remained silent as Mya questioned Zauriel. While did have his own curiosity, he wasn't willing to ask any of his own questions. When the elevator door opened, he quietly walked in and waited from his friends to follow.

10. Arch Mana Knight

OOC: All the students who have yet to enter the elevator are now there. If you're confused by the end of this post, feel free to message me. Don't worry about the plot. All will be explained in future posts...

BIC:

[​IMG]

Kendric waved towards the girl who said nothing more than "hi" towards them. He wasn't sure why she said that but didn't start a conversation so he figured that she was shy. Like Celeste. Then there was another girl who introduced herself...only towards Celeste. Kendric scratched the back of his head and watched as the girl, Ayalah, go off to talk to someone else. He remembered that she had a brother and figured the guy she was now with was probably him.

"You're really freaking out about the whole ear thing." Kendric poked Celeste's side. "Just relax." Just as he finished speaking, he felt the elevator stop moving. The display at the top where the floor number would read said:

He tilted his head, wondering what that meant. Surely the "B" stood for "Basement". But what kind of basement floor was numbered zero? That sounded as if it was the same as the ground floor. Even then, that was normally called the first floor. Not the "zeroth" floor. Unless it meant ground zero...

The terminology began to confuse him so instead, he decided to ask Nadine. "Professor Fey?"

"All your questions will soon be answered." Nadine cut Kendric off before he could ask what he wanted.

Nadine left the elevator, motioning for the others to follow. Kendric looked over towards Celeste and shrugged, feeling a little bothered by the fact that they were in some unknown section of the Tower and they weren't going to be getting any answers. Stepping out of the elevator, Kendric immediately noticed how different the floor was compared to the lobby. The air felt heavy and cool, not cold, despite the lack of any kind of air current. The walls were made of large stone slabs, the cracks between each slab emitting a dull blue glow.

It certainly felt like the floor was made hundreds of years ago. As soon as the last person stepped out of the elevator a siren and red flashing light came from it. It must have had its own speakers because what came next was:

The announcement was cut off before it was even finished. The elevator shut its doors and locked the group on the strange basement floor. 'Did I just hear that? This has got to be a mistake.' Kendric pulled away from Celeste, thinking to open the elevator. If something was wrong, he wanted to find out what it was. He hadn't taken more than two steps when he felt himself fly through the air and ram against the locked elevator doors, causing a loud and painful thud to echo in the stone hallway. Kendric fell to the ground, dazed.

Nadine lowered her hand and smirked. "One less brat to ask stupid questions." She looked over towards her colleague, Naomi Lockhart. "Prepare the ritual." She held up a smooth black stone and tossed it to Naomi before returning her attention towards the students. "By the looks on your faces, I bet you all are wondering what just happened." Her palm was directed at the group in case they tried to do anything. "I've been waiting for this day for so long...so I think there's time for a monologue don't you think?"

"Let's just say right now a friend of mine is upstairs making short work of security. It's funny what kind of holes in security can be made when you know someone working to protect Wendel's own President." She pointed at the students. "And guess while we're making you kiddies take the fall for it, us adults will be planning something bigger. How convenient it is that you all are trapped here with no way out..." She took a step back. Her powers far outclassed that of the students, if any tried to attack her...it wouldn't turn out so well for that person.

11. Kanji Tatsumi Merlin's Housekeeper

(Sorry for lack of replies - college work has kept me D: But now the holidays are on, so yay~)

Artan stared at the unconcious boy as he crumpled to the floor in horror, his eyes widening to tiny pupils. Slowly his gaze diverted to the teacher, things not feeling right at all now with the air - it heavy and thick with the tang of dread. "...What..." His voice carried over the silence of the other dazed students. "What's going on here?!" He shouted, his voice cracking from fear yet the ginger boy didn't care. Stepping backwards, he suddenly rushed to the elevator to which he proceeded to bang upon, his nimble fingers desperately seeking a crack to crevice he could get a hold of in order to open the doors. "Let me out!" Artan shrieked, still attempting his fruitless endevour.

12. Mysty Unknown

[​IMG]
    Everyone was among him. The plan was to be carried out now. Shade had a responsibility to uphold to. Before entering the elevator he morphed into one of the plants by the lobby to break away. His assassin skills aloud him to go completely unnoticed as everyone continued to board the elevator. Once closed, he reformed into his human appearance. With a small grin he took a look back into his mind of the students. Who would he turn into. Someone filled with joy that he could create misery within would be perfect. He recalled the girl named Sora. That would be his choice. Shade went behind one of the doors leading to the stairway above the lobby. He shifted into the girl.

Shade walked up the stairs and hid behind a some furniture. People were standing outside the door, but not just any people, top guards that the president of Lorima. He reached into his shifted clones pocket to take out a few throwing knives. With quick precision, he threw them, killing all the guards at the door. There was only two so its not as if it was much a problem. He continued to sit in secret as the door openned with more security looking around in confusion. Shade jumped out, shifting his voice box to match Sora's natural tone, he screamed resembling the exact same response as a teenage girl to witnessing murder.

"Miss, did you see what occurred here?"
    "N-no. I just came up here and they were lying down covered in blood. I got lost from the my party and was trying to find them. We had been given special permission by the academy to come early."
    "Her story checks out. Take her to somewhere safe. "The man said looking to the person on the right. "We'll try to track the person responsible."

The men took Shade into the room right before the presidents. It was prettied up with colors of his presidents liking. It disgusted Shade. Much too bright of colors.
    "Please madam. Rest here while we try to reconnect with your school."
    Shade grinned and waited for the man to turn his back. Once done, he stabbed him. He opened the door to the presidents office where he sat there looking out his window. He turned around to see the girl Shade formed into smiling with long daggers in each hand. "W-what are you..." He stopped speaking. The daggers had decapitated him.
    The guards came running in seeing the doppelganger holding on his head giving an evil grin. They all reached out for their pistols and began to shoot. Shade jumped behind the desk allowing the bullets to hit the bulletproof steel. The men reloaded their pistols allowing Shade to come out with double barrel pistol shooting each one. However one of the men were missing. He had rushed back to the com room and set up a lock down.
    "Damn. I missed one. I needed someone to blame anyway. This man can identify the criminal as that girl." He ran out the door and back to the lobby, going back to his plant form to hide and await the students blame.

13. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Request10_RPBanner_zpsf9d66016.png
    hot-angela_zpsf3a00db1.png
    hot-julia_zps5459ce6f.png
    OOC: Luna Banner made by Jayn~

Luna had been with Sora when the announcement came on;

"A lockdown has been initiated. The President of Lorima has been attack-"

"What's going-?" Luna was cut off by a lound and painful thud that made her jump. She turned toward the elevator and saw an older kid on the ground. "M-My goodness! Is he..?" The thought dawned on her that he could possibly be dead. It took a couple of seconds before she finally recognized the guy as Kendric, one of Julia's classmates.
    "Luna!" said Angela's voice from behind the young girl, quickly approaching with Sophia, two other guys, and, as odd as it seemed, Julia. "Are you okay? What was that noise?"
    Luna turned to Angela, who hugged her. "i'm fine, but that guy, Kendric, he..."
    Julia merely glanced at Kendric and started sucking on another lollipop. "Poor guy, sure looks like he's in pain."
    It was then that Professor Fay began speaking. Something about a ritual and monologues.

"Let's just say right now a friend of mine is upstairs making short work of security. It's funny what kind of holes in security can be made when you know someone working to protect Wendel's own President." She pointed at the students. "And guess while we're making you kiddies take the fall for it, us adults will be planning something bigger. How convenient it is that you all are trapped here with no way out..." She took a step back. Her powers far outclassed that of the students, if any tried to attack her...it wouldn't turn out so well for that person.

Julia looked at the professor with a blank stare. What could she mean?
    Angela held Luna tightly. "Lu, stay down and keep quiet, okay? The same goes for the rest of you. Sophia, come with me. We should see if we can't get up closer and hear more of what she has to say."
    "Be careful!"
    "Yeah." Angela gave a quick motion with her hand and proceeded to creep closer. Fay seemed ready to defend herself if attacked. Whatever she was planning, it didn't sound good. As much as Angela wanted to do something, she couldn't. Fay was far more skilled than all of the students combined. Besides, her younger sister needed her. Julia didn't do anything to help, so what good would it be to get herself blown up?

Julia stood for a moment, then walked away. "You guys are an your own." she said to Luna and the others who had been left behind by Angela and Sophia. She disappeared into the crowd.

By this point, Luna was freaking out. "What do we do? What do we do? They'll kill us! I'm sure of it!"

14. Doukuro Chaser

[​IMG]
    It must have been so easy for Alayah to talk to others, was what Abi was thinking about during their elevator ride as she watched the other girl start conversations. It was a trait she did not have herself and thus envied. All she could do was stay in her corner while silently awaiting their stop. When it finally came she, too, was confused by the number given. What was this about?

After stepping out of the elevator she waited near the doors until the rest got off, leaving her in the back of the group. This hardly seemed like a place rewarded students would go so she was rather nervous. Were they sorting out some sort-

Before her thoughts could process finished everything went red and a loud sound could be heard. This caused a gasp and Abi went to cover her mouth, looking around after hearing about the attack on Lorima's president. Barely a second later and that boy she greeted before was thrown into the doors of the elevator, causing her to stumble backwards until her back hit the wall. Luckily her mouth was already covered, thus stopping her from screaming out as she especially didn't want any attention now.

Her desire was to ask what was going on and why the teachers were doing this but questions were not welcomed and would only get her hurt by the looks of things. But to try and open the elevator seemed pointless given another student's failed attempts to do so. And no one else seemed ready to fight back and without all of their efforts no way could they win in a fight here. Could they even come close to winning even if they did? It was unlikely which severely limited their options.

The best bet seemed to wait for an opening for escape and simply hope one came before whatever ritual they spoke of.

15. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

“Nadine, shut up, never underestimate people who are desperate” a female voice said as a female guard appeared, she had long raven hair and dark blue eyes “Now are you ready? We can’t afford any mistakes” She stood next to Nadine and looked over the students “Not the brightest bunch I see, will have to make sure none of them survive to make it believable”

At the instance the woman was near Nadine, Alastair ran right at the new woman other the other students, using his control over wind he created an air tunnel to help him go faster but right before he could reach the woman he froze, his body refusing to move anymore “After all these years I expected something better than a head on attack Alastair” she said sighing as she sent him flying back with a blast of wind. “Now to all you students, anyone who resists will get a painful and violent death, so stay still and don’t try anything stupid, like him” she said looking down on Alastair who couldn’t stand. “Sorry about that Nadine, family business”

16. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]

Meara was amazed at the elevator, or more so with everything. When they had gone of the elevator she was in a decently good mood. When the alarms went off she covered her ears and found herself lowered to the floor.

She didn't quite know what the announcement had said, but she watched a student fly into the doors of the elevator and she shot up fast, uncovering her ears and looking around in a panic.

"One less brat to ask stupid questions. Prepare the ritual. By the looks on your faces, I bet you all are wondering what just happened. I've been waiting for this day for so long...so I think there's time for a monologue don't you think?"
    There is never a good time for a monologue.

"Let's just say right now a friend of mine is upstairs making short work of security. It's funny what kind of holes in security can be made when you know someone working to protect Wendel's own President. And guess while we're making you kiddies take the fall for it, us adults will be planning something bigger. How convenient it is that you all are trapped here with no way out..."

Meara started looking around the room slower and much more carefully. Paying attention to her surroundings. Of course everything was carefully planned, and now they were trapped in a room with no clear exit.

Meara stepped forward a bit and spoke, "Well... if we are all trapped in a room, and there are many of us here... What is stopping us from telling everyone that you were responsible for it? You have told us yourself that you intend to have us take the fall for it."

17. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

[​IMG]

Alayah hadn't noticed the numbers, she hadn't taken a look at the room before she walked into it, she was just following the other students happily. Opening her mouth to say something to Abi, the words never came as sirens began to go off and red light began flashing. She let out a small yell and then the announcement came. By this point, Alayah was visibly stunned. Mouth open, she stared at her teacher in shock as Professor Fay attacked Kendric and began her monologue.
    Alayah looked around the room wildly, seeing no visible way of escape. She wouldn't know where to look anyway. She began to cry silently. They were doomed.

[​IMG]

Rogan closed his eyes and took several deep breaths before stepping off the elevator, Alayah's pushiness and peskiness making him edgy. He hated being in crowded places, he hated being a spectacle, and he hated being embarrassed. This was a combination of the three.
    Sticking his hands in his pockets to hide the fur as it returned, he followed the other students out of the elevator.
    A loud siren went off, causing Rogan to jump slightly. Opening his eyes, he saw the flashing red light.

The announcement cut off as quickly as it had come on, and the elevator doors slammed shut, effectively trapping them in the room.
    His nerves already shot, Rogan felt the fur begin growing on his arms as well.
    No. No no no, not here! Not now! He had to keep himself under control. He couldn't shift right now. He had to stay alert, something big was going on, he could tell. He squeezed his eyes shut, trying to tune everything out. There was a thud and he couldn't help it, he opened his eyes. Looking over, he saw one of the older students on the ground, dazed. He'd been attacked.
    The teacher said something about one less brat to ask questions and Rogan's panic doubled. The teacher was in on it.
    He felt his ears begin to shift into something more... animal, and he doubled his efforts to control himself. He squeezed his eyes shut again and began taking deep breaths to control himself. He was literally shaking now, but it was working. He felt his ears stop shifting, and then slowly start to shift back to normal. He allowed himself a small feeling of relief. As long as he ignored the rest of the group for a few more moments, as long as nothing interrupted his thoughts, he could handle this. He would just need a little time.

18. Lite The Future

[​IMG]

Sophia exited the elevator alongside Angela, intrigued by the interior of this new room. She thought the lobby was old-looking, but this room looked downright ancient. Sophia examined the room, taking in it's stone structure, when suddenly-

"W-What!? What's going-" Before Sophia could even finish her question to herself, a loud thud echoed through the stone hallway. Turning around, Sophia noticed Kendric on the ground by the elevator doors. She couldn't tell if he was dead or just knocked out, but either way it was apparent that something wasn't right. When rituals and monologues were mentioned, Sophia turned her attention back towards Professor Fay.

Sophia's eyes widened as she realized what was happening. She was being played. No, ALL of the students were being played. Every one of them was brought on this trip only to be tricked and trapped in a musty basement. But the question remained: Why exactly were they all tricked in the first place?

"Lu, stay down and keep quiet, okay? The same goes for the rest of you. Sophia, come with me. We should see if we can't get up closer and hear more of what she has to say."

Sophia nodded to Angela. "Right. Lead the way." Following Angela, they got closer, listening to what Fay had to say. She didn't show it, but Sophia was scared out of her mind. Why was all of this happening? Why was it happening to her, or Angela and her Sisters? Part of her hoped that this was just some kind of sick joke and that they'd be let out soon, but Sophia knew that her hopes were in vain. As her hopes faded, the urge to lash out and fight Fay began to occur, but Sophia knew that would be suicide. "Damn it all...Damn it all!" That was the only thought that went through Sophia's mind as her final moments seemed to loom closer. Looking over at Angela, her only true best friend, Sophia quietly regained her composure. "If Angela can keep her cool...Then so can I." Sophia thought, breathing deeply, before turning her attention back to the situation at hand.

19. CrownMoksha Decimo

Drei was surprised by the extreme change in scenery. Was this also part of their rewards or was this just a detour they were taking.

This had shocked him, but he figured that someone would take care of it. For those few moments, he was almost glad that they were down here. It seemed like they were safe from harm.

Well this turned out to be perfect. Trapped in the basement with a teacher who could easily kill them if she wanted to. While Drei did remained silent and appeared to be calm on the outside, he was quite panic on the outside and for good reason. Sure they outnumbered them, but that would be pointless if they couldn't even work together in a team.

20. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

[​IMG]

Celeste mind had been rambling on since she clasped her mouth and shut her eyes. She couldn't stop thinking about how embarrassing she was. What the new girl who came up to them said next didn't exactly help much,

"Uh... anyway, it's nice to meet you, Celeste. I like your ears. They're cool. My brother Rogan is a shapeshifter, but he's too boring to do something cool like change his ears. I keep trying to get him to do it, but he won't... I'll be back."

Her ears twitched at the words. Well, more at the compliments. Cool? Shapeshifting was not cool in her book. Not at all. Although genuine, the teenager took what she said as something that she probably just had to say as not to be rude to her. Some pity chatter - which was usually the case of the compliments she received (or at least what she made herself believe).

"You're really freaking out about the whole ear thing - just relax."

Her eyes were still shut tight, but hearing those words come out of her friend's mouth made her want to cry. Cry tears and literally cry at him about the dragon wings on her back that she was hiding. She already felt the tears come out from the corner of her eyes but not slide down her cheek. She edged closer to her friend and tightly clung onto his arm with both hands. She just wanted to hide behind him for the rest of the day. Suddenly, the elevator came to a halt and for some odd reason - probably some sort of animal instinct - she felt like something was wrong. She looked up at what floor the elevator said they were on and it simply read a very odd code: B-0. She blinked.

'Where are we?'

Still clinging onto her friend, the group began to walk. She was about to bite her wounded lip nervously until she remembered she still morphed with dragon fangs so she didn't. As the students exited the elevator, they entered a very eerie area. The air was thick, the place was creepy and Celeste was really scared. She almost forgot all about her new features - the fangs, the wings and the ears. Though now, she knew her eyes turned into those of white tigers, into this weird shade of tiger-blue because they helped her see in the darkness but then, the room went red and a loud voice surrounded the group.

Celeste felt like her heart skipped a beat. She stopped dead in her tracks and she forgot how to breathe for a moment. What was going on? Was this a sick joke? Why did the announcer stop speaking? She felt her friend pull away from her suddenly, which she did not want at all. She hated being alone in times like this but just as she was about to reach out for him - Kendric went flying. Another skip of a heartbeat. She felt the wind brush along the fur of her ears and the tips of her baby dragon wings. He slammed into the solid elevator with a loud thud. She gasped, and clasped both hands over her mouth only to look back and see it was Professor Fey smirking and lower her hand. She was the one who did it. Her professor. She felt the tears in her eyes again. Everything that was happening scared her. 'WHAT IS GOING ON?!'

Just as Professor Fey began to speak, the shape-shifter made a mad dash to her victimized friend. She was about to lay her hands on him until she noticed that she was beginning to change again. Her nails thickened and were longer than before and they came to a very sharp, point tip. They resembled claws of a tiger. She looked at them for a moment, taking one heavy breath and thinking why this had to happen. Everything. Her body seemed to react to the situation - she didn't mind if someone hurt her, just no one should ever hurt her family or friends. But for that moment, Celeste tried to ignore her body's change and intention by looking down at her daze friend. She knew he was okay but she still couldn't help but feel like he wasn't. Her lip began to tremble and she was overcome with concern for her friend. Still crying, she carefully placed her hands by his shoulders, shaking him slightly.

"K-kendric? Kendric! Say something... please! You know I-I'm a worry wart and I know YOU can do something. Please! Kendric get up and h-help everyone! Kendric... !"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.