ℳγsτιc Яιsιηg

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Arch, Mar 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

[​IMG]

"I don't see how they'll top last year's celebration. Plus, I'm hungry. I haven't eaten since...breakfast."

She giggled at his words and reassuringly patted his arm, "Well even if they top last year's or not, I'm sure they'll be serving fabulous food so you don't have to worry, you pig." She grinned after her last words to him, obviously being a little joke. She wasn't that hungry herself, but food was always good she supposed if it was delicious.

Noticing Kendric's attention going from her to everyone else, she looked around at the others too. She swore she could see more and more new faces pop out of nowhere - but then again, she hasn't been paying much attention to her surroundings. She took this time to do so, though. There were many students looking happily and chatting away with their friends but there were also students looking incredibly anxious and even a little worried, she frowned at the sight of them - not to outcast them but because she pretty much felt that way too. Sure, she was happy and herself around Kendric - her only friend in the school, pretty much. However, that other side of her still stalked her - the anxiety, the cautiousness, the worrying. That part of her wanted to go over to them and comfort them with an "Everything will be okay." even if she didn't believe it herself. Thinking about this, she tugs her hood down firmly once more making sure her ears remained concealed (Though it probably looked a bit odd with little flat bumps on her head, but maybe other people might thing it could be her hair? She sure hoped so). She realized she still wore a tiny, comforting frown as she looked at the students with similar troubled faces so she changed it to a quick smile and then looked away.

She turned her attention to some students that seemed to be fighting, even the Professor had to step in and calm them down but that didn't seem to help much - not with one girl who erupted with:

"How dare that ******* lay a hand on me! Next time I see him, he won't get away so easily either."

Celeste's eyes widened slightly and she bit her lip anxiously then took a step closer to her friend as they walked, grasping his arm even. That girl was in Kendric's class, she recognized her face but knew not of her name. She did know that the girl had siblings though, much nicer ones, but knew not of their name either. The bunny-eared girl was not incredibly well will names as she was with getting along with people who didn't want to make fun of her incapability to control her powers. Then again, there were only so few people in the school who actually didn't make fun of her.

She gulped at the bluenette older sister girl, scared she might pick on her next since she seemed like the type. She immediately looked away when she realized she was looking at her for far too long and would probably draw attention towards herself. She turned to look back at the people behind her, then, for a moment - she felt like she saw this boy from a distance. A boy whose hair seemed to change its shade and with horns rising from the sides of his head. She blinked, half not believing it. She knew there were other (much better) shapeshifters in the academy but she didn't know of one who, like her, had their features out in the open. Her snow-white ears perked up in curiosity from under her hood, revealing themselves as they gleamed slightly in the sunlight. She frantically pulled her hood back on and kept her head low, blushing again. Celeste hoped no one actually saw that little slip, hoping everyone was too busy. Was there someone like her in the school who couldn't control their powers? Maybe she just wouldn't have known since she hates to stay outside with others since people often just made fun of her yet at the same time, she didn't know why this intrigued her. It would probably be more helpful if she just met with a master shapeshifter and learned from him rather than meet up with another who lacked skill - but then again, she was really tired of being alone. Still flustered, she decided to tell herself that he was probably just one of those skilled shapeshifters who showed off their capabilities, and tried to ignore him but-

"I see the Tower!"

Celeste jumped slightly at her friend's exclamation. She must have been in deep thought again. She followed what Kendric's attention was put to now, which was the tower they closed into. It was majestic, and Kendric seemed to think so too with the mention of the said golden chairs that everyone talked about. She wouldn't know if they were true or not, since she's never been there either. The closest she came by was at its base waiting for her family members to report from some kind of military metting of some sort or weapon dealing or whatever. Her family told her nothing about the inside of the tower either which didn't help but she simply put it as, "I wouldn't be surprised if they had golden chandeliers and floors and armor in there, this is THE Tower after all. A place of majesty."

2. Mysty Unknown

[​IMG]
    [/url]

Sora giggled at Luna for wanting her to stop. It apparently cheered her up since she was smiling and blushing so much. What came as a surprise to her however was that she said it was something they should do later at a sleep over. It sounded odd but it was probably just a joke. "Sure. We can have all the fun we want when we are alone." The group arrived to the tower and Sora looked up in ah. it was such a tall place. It would be her second time going in. The first was when she and her missing sister were children. She grabbed Luna's hand and smiled. "We are so blessed, right?"

Zillia and Julia were in the same class. Sometimes Zillia was known as the perfect student and hated by many others in her class. Julia most likely was one of them but surprises were always around the corner. She went up to her and placed her hand on her shoulder. She shook her head. "Now is not the time Julia. Relax and enjoy the day."

Shade smiled underneath his collar. He could finally move out his plans. Work would no longer be an issue when this hit off. "Excellent." They had arrived at the tower finally. His blood was boiling with excitement. 'Let's get this done."

3. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

Alastair nodded slightly in recognition when he heard his name. “Hello” Alastair said quietly to the newcomer. He could feel it, eyes staring at him, like daggers stabbing him in the back, he had an idea of who it was and if she wanted to continue being a bully and try and get him he would show her he has no problem beating her down every time she tried, he wouldn’t attack her first but any fight she started with anyone he would put her in her place. He sighed and just continued walking and let the others do their own thing.​

4. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

[​IMG]

"Oh, good! The universe has certainly smiled upon us, then!" The young Shapeshifter gleefully exclaimed, clapping his hands. He had a strong urge to hug her, but had learned at a young age that hugging random strangers was frowned upon. But Mya wasn't a stranger now, was she? No, she was his friend! He opened his arms wide, but once again, fought the urge. "More? Why, of course! We have everything to learn about each other so I am completely certain that we shall learn quite a bit from each other!" He remarked as he once again focused his eyes on the Tower of Tasnica. It was quite beautiful. "Hm, I think I have gotten separated from the rest of my classmates," he realized, "No matter. One friend trumps a whole class any day, I believe." He smiled at Mya before a white-haired boy approached them. Feeling a tingling on his scalp, Zauriel winced and concentrated to stop his hair turning white. "Why, hello! This is Mya!!" Zauriel was much more excited to introduce his new friend than he was to introduce himself. He jumped back a couple of feet to point at Mya, grinning ear-to-ear and wiggling his ears.

5. heartless_angel Traverse Town Homebody

Mya continued smiling, unsure on how to react to Zauriel's overjoyed reaction. Of course...the Tower looks lovely...When she saw the white haired man walk towards them, she instantly took a few steps back from him, even though Zauriel was introducing her to him. It was rude, but she still wasn't used to it. Oh...umm yes that's me. I'm Mya. N-nice to meet you...She shuffled uncomofrtably. Ugh stop acting like this! You just made a friend! Don't try to make yourself look weird. She slowly took a few steps back up. My friend here is Zauriel.

6. CrownMoksha Decimo

"Hello Mya, Zauriel, I'm Drei. It's nice to meet the both of you." So far this was going well. They both seemed like nice people so why not try to become friends with them. He paused for a moment, thinking of what to say next. "So, what do think the festival will be like?" It was a simple question, but that was better than no question at all.

7. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

[​IMG]

Alayah smiled, her work was done. Hopefully the kids who had been fighting would stop now, and there was no risk of her skipping out on the day’s performances.
    “There,” she said, turning and smiling back at Abi. “Now that that’s over, maybe we’ll have a bit of peace.”

[​IMG]

Rogan frowned in concentration, trying to be sure to choose his words carefully. “Purpose is a funny thing,” he said finally. “Some people think that purpose refers to some great destiny you have to fulfill, that one day, you’ll get sent on some epic quest and conquer some great enemy or something. And let’s face it, that doesn’t happen to everybody. Some people think purpose is a career, an entire lifetime of working hard and succeeding at whatever you do. I don’t think that’s what purpose is about either.”
    Rogan thought of a time when he had been searching for his purpose, desperately looking for some great deed or work he could do to finally be accepted by someone, anyone.
    “To me, purpose is about the little things,” he said. “It’s not about being better or greater than anyone else. Yeah, I know, sometimes people treat you different than a sibling, they treat you as if you’re not quite as... special. It gets pretty annoying sometimes. But then when you take a walk in the early morning, and the sun comes out over the trees, and everything is golden and the birds fly so close that you could reach out and touch them, you realize purpose is so much greater than being better than someone else. Purpose is knowing that life is meant to be lived, and taking the time to really live it.”
    Rogan laughed. “Sorry, I got a bit deep there,” he said. “I hope you find your purpose one day, Lucas. I’ll tell you one thing, if your name has any say in it, you’ll get your chance in the spotlight.”
    "I see the Tower!" someone called out, and Rogan looked up quickly, feeling excitement rise up in him again. Feeling a prickling sensation start to build up in the back of his hand which usually preceded unwanted fur, he forced himself to calm down. He wouldn’t want to partially transform now, he’d never hear the end of it.
    “This is it,” he said as the prickling sensation went away. “We’re almost there.”

[​IMG]

“We’re almost there!” Alayah squealed happily, accidentally sending a few sparks of electricity to the floor. She was literally jumping for joy now, she felt that if she didn’t jump, she’d begin running, and she couldn’t embarrass herself like that. What would people think if a 16 year old girl, and a Crowfest no less, ran to the tower like an excited six year old?
    She wished she had Rogan’s control, but she just couldn’t even imagine trying to be as disciplined as he was. She was just far too excitable. Whenever something happened, it was as if she’d been struck by lightning. It made sense that as an Elemental Mage, electricity would come easiest to her. Just like her grandfather, Daniel Crowfest. Her grandfather inspired her, he had been an Elemental Mage who specialized in Lightning, and he sometimes called her his Little Spark. It had been cute when she was little, but she still secretly liked it when he called her that.
    One day, she hoped to make him as proud of her as she was of him.

8. Arch Mana Knight

[​IMG]

"Well even if they top last year's or not, I'm sure they'll be serving fabulous food so you don't have to worry, you pig."

"Oink." He grinned, humoring Celeste as he picked up his pace to keep himself and her from the students who seemed to be having personal problems of their own. Kendric could tell Celeste wasn't comfortable with it. 'Now that I think about it...' He looked over at the "mean girl", recalling that she was part of his own class. 'It's hard to forget someone with a temper like that.' He thought to himself, returning his attention back to Celeste to catch her ears popping out of her hood only to have the girl nervously pull it back on.

"You shouldn't be so shy." Kendric nudged Celeste lightly before coming to a stop. He looked up to stare at the grand structure before them.

"We're here!" Professor Fay exclaimed as she pushed the large doors open and headed inside before the students.

Kendric stared up at the Tower. He had never had reason to come so close to it before. It looked as if it pierced the sky. "Whoa..." He could only imagine how long it took to make such a thing. After returning from his daze he followed after the teacher, pulling Celeste along. The floor was made of solid marble of the brightest shade of blue. At first Kendric thought that it the floor was metallic but the sounds their footsteps made was a dead giveaway that the ground was of stone and not colored steel.

Nadine was speaking to security, probably so that they could get through without any frisks or whatnot. They were students, not armed terrorists. He wasn't sure how she could manage that though. Maybe she had a friend who was involved with security at the Tower. As their teacher spoke, he looked around the large lobby. A few suited adults walked around but aside from the security and the few wandering people...and the students, it was mostly empty. The chairs at the lobby were quite elegant and comfy-looking but they were definitely not made of gold. Oak, maybe, but not gold. Kendric frowned, a little disappointed that the rumor wasn't true. Still, just the lobby alone looked amazing. Extravagant artwork adorned the walls and even the ceiling was painted depicting a scene of the night sky. Shooting stars flew by on the painting. It was enchanted so that the ceiling would show an accurate representation of what the stars looked like at any time of the year.

"I've seen enchanted paintings before...but not on an entire ceiling..." Despite the lack of gold chairs, the interior of the Tower was something truly remarkable. Kendric's eyes shifted over towards the marble floor. The section he was standing on was now white....and...moving? It took him a moment to realize that it wasn't a mere white back but rather, it was a cloud. "This...it's the daytime sky."

9. jackdaniel0 Twilight Town Denizen

You ever get the feeling in school, you get bored and you zone out? That was pretty much Poke the entire trip to the tower. He snapped out of it when he realized he was there. When he walked in, he looked around; The paintings, the walls, the floor. His jaw pretty much dropped to the ground(or sky). It was no surprise that he was amazing of the effort put in to creating this tower. "Now THIS is interior decorating." This was just the lobby. That must of meant that the rest of the tower must of looked even better. "Oh yeah, this trip is SO gonna be good." He grinned to himself.

10. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]
    "Well, there are bands that play, dancing, fireworks...But the main attraction is always Tasnica's parade."
    Meara grinned when she heard the activities and as they walked to the Tower, she had a bit of trouble with fireworks but she would be fine if she expected them. She recalled the first time she was taken to see fireworks and she growled and barked at them, she regretted that.
    When they were inside the tower she became immediately awestruck at the painting on the ceiling. She laughed as she looked at all the familiar and unfamiliar constellations.
    Meara looked down and freaked out when she thought she was on a cloud and almost screamed until she heard someone in the group say.
    "This...it's the daytime sky."
    Meara held her heart for a moment as she said out loud, "Oh thank the heavens I thought it was actually the sky."
    Meara looked over at Nadine and asked, "How do they make them this big and still keep them life-like?"

11. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

[​IMG]

Alayah was truly speechless as they entered the tower. Looking up at all the stars and down at the clouds made her feel as if she'd been transported into another world entirely. She could do little more than let out a small gasp as she looked around. "Isn't this beautiful," She finally managed to whisper. "Imagine working here every day!"
    She smiled up at the stars, suddenly deciding what she wanted to do with her life. She was going to govern this city, if for no other reason than to stare at the stars.

[​IMG]

Rogan was impressed, although the illusion of being caught between two skies was rather dizzying. Choosing instead to focus on the walls and reminding himself that it was indeed an illusion and nothing more, he saw amazing works of art covering the walls. Paintings depicting several historic events that had taken place over the last 3000 years. Two ancient kings shaking hands over the ruins of Ancient Tasnica, different heroes who had defended the lands from monsters throughout the ages, characters from old songs... It was truly beautiful.
    "Wow," he said quietly. "This is amazing." He looked over to the oak thrones. He'd heard the rumor that they were gold, but he'd never really believed it. Still, it was a little disappointing that the thrones were mere wood, and not more grand. "I wonder when the leaders will get here," he wondered aloud.

12. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

Alastair’s response to entering the tower compared to the others was indifferent. He had seen the interior of the tower many times when his parents came here in the past. He simply crossed his arms as the other students entered the tower. He was curious though if any of the leaders would remember him because of his parents when they met in the past, he doubted it since it was long ago and most people tried not remembering his mother and what she did.​

13. heartless_angel Traverse Town Homebody

[​IMG]
    While walking with her new friends, she took a moment to examine the view inside the tower. No matter how many times she came in here, the Tower never ceases to amaze her. The view was always the same, but it still took your breath away. Due to her parents' strong position in the government and the social life, she came here very often with her parents usually from business meetings and stuff. It looks amazing doesn't it? I've been here so many times, yet the interior always manages to leave me breathless every time.

14. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

ooc: Moshi asked me to post her replies since her internet is going a little funny. Here are her's and mine as well n _ n

NAOMI LOCKHART

Naomi watched as the student flooded into the room, pushing up her glasses slowly with the tip of her index finger. It made her irritated that she was the one to be forced to deal with such a crowd but she couldn’t go against it. Sighing, she moved off the wall, walking toward them and clapping her hand.

“Hello, students! Welcome to the tower.” She greeted them, her voice not as cheerful as Nadine’s. She never really spoke in an upiddy mood when addressing anyone. It wasn’t something she liked doing and preferred to keep thing as professional as she could when it came to work.

“As most of you must know, I am Professor Lockhart. And I’m sure Professor Fay has made the rules very clear to you all but I want to reassure you all that you MUST be on your best behavior. I see anyone breaking the rules; I will deal with you personally.” She said with a stern tone in her voice. Although she sounded cruel and it made students dislike her at times, she was actually calm and just naturally spoke as such.

Once she finished her speech, she moved around the students to walk over to Nadine, not really minding that she was still talking to the security. She wasn’t too fussed with speaking with her that she would just interrupt them.

She kept her eyes on the kids, just waiting for things to get on with. Normally she wouldn’t agree to going on such trips like this, her not being such a fan of festivals, but she just couldn’t say no to it no matter what she did. ‘I can’t wait for this to be over. So I can be back alone and work on the next test. I have so much work to do… This is really going to back me up…’

[​IMG]

“It’s lovely to meet you, Miss Sophia. As you’ve been informed, my name is Ayer Granz.” Ayer smiled at her, bowing at her and fixing the books in hand and shaking hers. “I apologize for the misunderstanding of whom struck Angela. I hope I didn’t give off such an expression that I would do such a thing.”

He pulled back as he followed the rest of the students, glad that more people have tagged along with them. Of course, he wouldn’t of minded to be alone and enjoy Angela’s company.

As they made it in the Tower, he looked around in sheer amazement, it being so amazed in the lobby. “Wow… I feel so lucky to be able to be here… It’s so lovely.” He basically spoke to himself with glee, becoming more and more thrilled with this now. He turned to listen to the professor before turning back to the others. “This seems awesome. You guys feeling as excited as I am?”

[​IMG]

Grace looked around now as they had finally made it, not really too awed by the tower like most others were. It wasn’t much of a concern to her. Kendric was the only focus on her mind.

Her eyes darted around, scanning the lobby for her main target. He had disappeared into the group with that shape shifting girls and she was desperate to find him. “Don’t think you can just hide from me…. I will find you, wherever you are.” She glared at those in her way, wishing she could get a better view of everyone. She was much shorter than the others, it just making her a bit more pissy.

“This just won’t do. I can’t see a thing and I will refuse to walk any longer.” She finally let go of Artan, putting her wand back away into her back before pulling out her ‘spell book’ again. “We need to figure out a way to find him more easily. He can’t hide forever from me. And that girl won’t be able to protect him from my wrath.”

She looked up from her book, staring at Artan before sighing. “I’m sorry if I was being rough with you. I had a mood with you not being there in time.” She smiled finally, moving to his side and opening her book to him. “Come on. You can help me look.” She said happily, completely ignoring the teachers.

[​IMG]

"You shouldn't be so shy."

Celeste looked down at her feet while they walked, hearing her friend say this to her, she could feel her blushing get more intense, and stopped her hood down even lower. "Sh-shut up." She mutters under her breath as they continued to walk with, as she noticed, a quickened pace. She still stayed close to Kendric though, figuring that he wanted to distance himself from some of that drama - but she had as well so it was fine with her.

"We're here!"

Chimes in Ms. Nadine Fay, and with that, the shape-shifter looked up to the tower they were at the base of. A smile slowly curled in her lips, the familiarity of this place simply made her smile. The tower had always looked so majestic, strong, and out of this world as it stood so tall. One could probably touch the sky at the top of the tower - it was gorgeous. Her ears - yes, the fur covered ones - picked up on the excited and awed gasps of the students around her. She looked up from her hood to peer at her excited friend as he marved at the tower and gasped out his own "Whoa...". Celeste looked straight ahead at the towers entrance and took a deep breath. 'I can't wait until we go in! I wonder what it's like inside. Does it get even better? Are the chairs made of gold? Are there-'

The bunny-hybrid teen's body lunged forward as Kendric, who she was still apparently holding onto, excitedly hurried into the tower after their chaperone. When, they entered the tower - it was like teleporting into a new world. Celeste exhaled in a loud gasp as she looked at the tower's lobby. The hand in which she was not holding Kendric's arm traveled over her soft lips in awe, not noticing her maroon hid slip off of her head and her snowy rabbit ears erect on the top of her head. Her gentle ruby eyes then began to dance around everything around her - from the not golden but elegant chairs, the artwork and the night sky ceiling with the stars. She released another awed gasp as she looked up at the faux night sky. Stars. There were so many! She always loved stars, ever since she found out that her name kind of had something to do with them. The marvelousness of everything caused her to forget practically everything in that moment and just let herself be in complete awe.

At that point, Celeste pretty much just let herself get lost in the beauty of everything. She still hadn't noticed her ears making a presence for all to see, or the second chaperone finally speaking up, or any of the students other reactions. In fact, she had let go of Kendric's arm as she looked down at her feet to see herself standing on a floor that depicted the daytime sky. She excitedly gasps again and takes a few steps forward with her eyes still locked onto the ground - or sky? - below her. She giggles slightly in her complete bliss as she continues to walk aimlessly, only admiring the sky below her. It was like she was flying. She glances up again at the night sky above her. 'It's like, we're in another world. It's like we're... stars!'

As to not trail away from the group as much as she already had, she turned back to the direction she came from and without taking her eyes off of anything in the lobby - especially the sky floor and ceiling she began to make her way back. She looked all around her as she walked, still not able to absorb its complete and utter beauty. "This... This is so amazing."

15. CrownMoksha Decimo

Drei was at a complete loss for words at the building before him. Aside form actually making some friends, this was the highlight of his day. Stepping inside the tower was even more amazing. Both the ceiling and the floor was moving. "This is awesome." He finally managed to get out. Mya was definitely lucky that she got to see something like this more than once, but that was more that enough times for Drei to be happy.

Zwei's eye were immediately transfixed on the moving ceiling when he walked into the tower. That, among other things, firmly held his attention. When the professor spoke about the rules, he could take a guess at what they were about. It wasn't like he was going to do something stupid while they were here any way.

16. Hiro ✩ Guardian

hot-angela_zpsf3a00db1.png

After her friends had been acquainted, Angela followed Ayer to the tower. She stopped short in amazement at everything in there. It was all so beautiful, and she couldn't believe it. Angela and her sisters had never gotten a chance to go in there, but she was certainly glad to finally have been given the choice. She was so mesmerized that she hadn't heard Professor, and had barely heard Ayer. "Oh, yeah... it is nice." She turned to Sophia. "Don't you agree?"

hot-julia_zps5459ce6f.png

Julia felt Zilia's hand on her shoulder. What nerve! She hated being touched.

"Now is not the time Julia. Relax and enjoy the day."

Julia forced her hand off her shoulder. "Tch... What do you know!? Leave me alone." With that, she headed for the tower, which she had to admit was really pretty.

Luna stayed with Sora. "Yeah. We really are." If it hadn't been for this school, she would have never learned to control her magic, and she would have never met Sora. Sora was very dear to her, and Luna had no idea what she'd do without her.

17. Barakon-King Traverse Town Homebody

Lucas nodded silently as Rogan spoke, taking in what he was saying. It's funny how someone who Lucas had just met was giving him more worthy advice than anyone in his family. He sighed and thought as he listened. Maybe Rogan was right. Perhaps Lucas had always been dwelling so hard on larger things like finally gaining his brother's respect or getting his father to treat him like a son should that he had brushed aside all the good small things. He felt some anger rise. After all, that was his family, he shouldn't have to work for proper treatment. Lucas sighed and let the feeling die down, Rogan had made a good point, he had to start finding more enjoyment in life instead of housing bitterness. "You're right...I guess I'll have to work on that. Thanks."

Lucas perked up when the group neared the tower and gawked at the surroundings. Everything was so elegant. Lucas was no stranger to wealth, but this was something richer. The room had history to it. He nodded in response to Rogan wondering out loud and said, "Yeah, the leaders are probably at the top."

18. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

[​IMG]
    Zauriel's jaw dropped as he walked into the Tower of Tasnica with his new friends. His eyes widened and started cycling through all of the colors that he was witnessing: golden-wood when he looked at the chairs, dark purple when he stared at the ceiling, a light white when he noticed the floor beneath them. He could feel his scalp tingling, as his hair attempted to change color as well. "Oh my," he whispered in awe before closing his eyes. He focused for a moment and his hair stayed the faded green that he was born with. When he opened his eyes, they were back to normal. Zauriel would rather use some of his magical energy right away to control his appearance than to have his energy slowly depleted as his body imitated his surroundings. Something told him that he would need his energy later; no use being exhausted during the festivities. "Oh my," the young Shapeshifter repeated as he threw his arms out and spun, basking in the glorious view around him. "It is all just...oh my! Oh my horns and scales, can you believe how...unspeakably and utterly beautiful this place is?!" He asked Mya and Drei as he stood on his toes, grinning. "I can not even begin to imagine the inner sanctum!" Has he made it obvious that it was his first time inside the Tower of Tasnica?
    He stopped to listen to Professor Lockhart. When she mentioned the rules, he began to nod as he repeated them in his head. Yes, rules were good to have. Would he follow them? That remained to be seen. Rules of man were just that: rules of man. If the rules of nature, or Mystic forbid, the rules of universe contradicted one of these rules, Zauriel would, without doubt, follow the higher power...unless one of his friends convinced him to have a 'little fun,' which a certain friend always somehow managed to do. Regardless, at least for now, Zauriel would abide by the rules that he was given so he simply nodded.
    While Professor Fay continued to talk to security and after Professor Lockhart finished her little spiel, the chatter of the students filled the lobby. Zauriel looked around. He saw the students from his class that were also called, but simply smiled. Those were classmates, he was now amongst friends: Mya and Drei. Though that did remind him of something...something that had excited mere moments ago...something...about...someone...that he knew...

19. heartless_angel Traverse Town Homebody

OOC: Screwing around with my Character's banner right now so sorry if it's annoying you peeps @_@

BIC:
    [​IMG]
    Mya smiled at his reaction to the tower. It was always nice to see someone being wowed by the sights and magnificence of the tower. Most of the time, people who came here already knew the tower and showed little to no reaction. It's beautiful isn't it? Sometimes, I really want to lose my memories of this place so that every time I entered here, I would be surprised over and over again. She wasn't really listening to the professor since she already knew the basic guidelines. No violence, no slurs, no defacing of public property and all that fun stuff. Pretty sure no one else really cared for the rules. She couldn't get over how his body reacted to these kind of things. Does your body always do that when you encounter things like this or people?

20. Doukuro Chaser

[​IMG]
    Abi returned Alayah's smile before opening her mouth to reply. However before the words could form the mention of the tower drew her attention away. Looking towards it now awe overwhelmed her as she rushed towards it, trying not to go too fast that she would be in front or look foolish.

The sparks had stopped her for a moment, as she wished to avoid getting hit by them. But other than that the route to the tower was a quick and painless one.

Once inside her eyes fell upon the blue marble floors that looked clear enough to be water, filling her head with the image that they were walking on water. Or, wait. It was a light for that so perhaps it was more like...walking through the sky? That made an even better image. One that caused her to laugh lightly when she realized that was exactly what they were doing, in a sense anyway.

The floor had distracted her enough to walk into a man in a suit, one that looked rather serious. "S-sorry," she muttered before he carried on, successfully scaring the girl. Though, luckily, the fear did not last long as the paintings and stars above made it wash away as a happy feeling took its place. No matter how old these sights became she would still find them wondrous.

Her family must have been here before but they never really said anything about this. How rude...though she was now wondering if she could ask them to make the walls of her room like this. There were rooms in their house already adorned with enchanted paintings so it couldn't have been too of a difficult task.

Whether they would or not slipped her mind as someone addressed them once more. Looking down from the ceiling she noticed a different professor now with them and smiled at her, listening to every word despite nothing that wasn't already common sense being added.

After Lockhart walked away Abi silently looked around, feeling that talking in such a place may be looked down upon unless did so elegantly and when addressed. That was how it was with her parents anyhow and, figuring they knew best, she awaited for the group to be allowed to move on without saying another word, though listening to the conversations around her. It may have been rude but there were interesting people here. And it wasn't like much of it made sense anyway, not with all of them talking at once.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.