ℳγsτιc Яιsιηg

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Arch, Mar 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

[​IMG]

Rogan noticed Lucas's hesitation and made a mental note to be even more easy-going than usual, to make sure Lucas felt comfortable talking to him. One thing he knew about shy people, they didn't like people to poke and pry into their personal life, and they didn't like overly-loud obnoxious people. "Lucas, that's a good name," Rogan said. "Means 'light,' if I'm not mistaken. I'm Rogan." Rogan blinked, then chuckled. "Sorry for the name definition," he said. "I've just always thought names were cool. They're more than just a title, at least, to me anyway. A name gives purpose, definition. I don't know, it sounds crazy."

2. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

OOC: Arch/Machina/Aiden Pearce is allowing me to control the Dean of the school, as well as my two mains. Obviously, I should post the forms here for you guys to see~

Username: Boy Wonder
    Name: Dean Abel Regalis, the Relentless.
    Appearance: Girl, I know you want this click.
    Home: Tasnica (currently and originally, but has lived in all three)
    Bio: A prodigy and magical genius, Abel Regalis is directly descended from the original dean of the academy. As a child, he was shown to be extremely skilled in magic and graduated from the academy early. He was handpicked by Wendel to join their military, but considered it a waste of his powers as there was no real reason for an army since war was now a thing of the past. During these days, he spent his days with Wendel's dragons, preferring to spar with them than with his fellow soldiers as they held more of a challenge. Seeing his potential go to waste in Wendel, however, Abel retired from WARD and moved to Lorima, hoping to help the country with its monster problem. Though he was a powerful soldier, able to lay waste to entire groups of monsters, he was unable to make a change for the better because of the sheer number and power of the monsters. One man, no matter how strong, is still one man. Abel realized that in order to actually make a difference, the world required more than a single man; it required an entire generation. If an entire generation of Fa'Diel's inhabitants could learn to wield their magic as efficiently as himself, there would be no end to the progress man could make. If the same generation considered everyone an ally, there'd be no war and the focus would simply be on bettering the world, such as protecting Lorima from monsters. This epiphany pushed Abel to realize and believe in the Academy that his ancestor helped build. Leaving his life as a soldier behind, Abel Regalis became a teacher at the Tasnica Academy, teaching his students how to effectively use magic like himself. Within a matter of years, he became the Dean (his familial line was definitely an influence). Stories of his magical skill, battle prowess, and strength in battle have earned him the nickname "The Relentless," a title which he holds proudly. However, while regular citizens and the leaders of Lorima and Wendel call him "Relentless" for his power, his students call him "Relentless" for his strict punishments and harsh treatment of juveniles.
    Branch of Magic: Biokinesis
    Weapon: A giant, double-sided battle-axe the size of an average man. Its extreme weight requires at least two strong men to carry it, but Dean Regalis can wield it singlehandedly. The axe can also split, giving Regalis a single blade for each hand.
    Other:

Username: Boy Wonder
    Name: Zauriel l'Zrael
    Appearance: Click Here(obviously doesn't always have wings, but keeps his horns constantly).
    Home: Lorima
    Bio: Zauriel was born to a secondary branch of the ruling family of Lorima. His family is much lower in status than the actual ruling family and, due to a familial dispute long ago, his direct bloodline has no influence in the government, is disgraced by the main bloodline, and is connected to government only through genetics. When Zauriel was born, his shapeshifting powers were obvious. Even as an infant, he was constantly changing small detials such as his eye color, hair color or length, skin tone, etc. As he grew, he was unable to control his growing powers and often found himself with scales, horns, or even a tail when he did not want to. His parents believed that this meant he had a great source of magical ability that they could one day use to reclaim a prominent role in Lorima's government and sent him to the Academy in order to master his powers. Due to the pressure placed on him, Zauriel actually hates political affairs and the "big picture" and would much rather enjoy himself. He takes joys in little things and has an abstract view on every thing. He is quite hopeful and rarely frowns, but is often tired as he is constantly using bits of magic, unable to turn his shapeshifting "off."
    Branch of Magic: Shapeshifting
    Weapon: The sword in the picture. The long hilt is divided into two pieces with one piece actually being a small dagger with the blade housed inside the sword.
    Other: Zauriel contains an enormous amount of magical potential, but is unable (and semi-unwilling) to control it. He often finds his appearance imitating and adapting to his environment such as gaining animal traits when he sees an animal or mimicking someone's eye colors, hair style, or skin tone. This gives him less stamina as he is always using magical energy. He is able to shapeshift at will when he wishes, but unable to turn his shapeshifting off completely. If he zones out or fixates on something, his body will imitate its appearance.

Also, Zauriel is apparently in the second class (Magical History). I'll start after I get an opening~

3. Arch Mana Knight

OOC: You're in Bueno! I'm not posting yet. I want to wait on some people. Get started whenever! 8D

4. heartless_angel Traverse Town Homebody

OOC: Mah god this RP moves fast D:
    Merp also writer's block :<

BIC: Mya followed the group of students near the back end. She watched the students all around her being all cheerful and chatty with their friends. It must be nice having friends to talk to and to be around with...If only I could. Maybe I could try once we get tot he tower. Yea. I'll try my best! She gave herself a convincing nod. But then again...the whole school doesn't like me anyways. She sighed in defeat. Ugh...I give up. I'll just let fate play its part in my life.

5. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

[​IMG]

When the two friends arrived with the rest of the group, there were already plenty students around - however they still waited on some. She smiled, noticing everyone else's happy faces and remembered what she first told Kendric: 'I think today will go really well!' she believed it. Today was going to be well, she looked up at her friend and smiled but secured her hood again then let go of her grasp on Kendric's arm.

She looked around at the other students conversing. It really lifted her heart to see everyone talking and happy but she knew to keep her distance and her hood on because she knew that in no time, she'd be laughed at but she decided to put that thought somewhere else in her mind. She looked up at the professors who joined them - they were their chaperones.

"Do not worry. Your parents and guardians have already been informed of the trip beforehand. So we are not doing anything behind anyone's back."

Celeste gulped a bit at the thought of parents and guardians. Then, the group began to walk off towards the tower and she followed with everyone, still having her mind preoccupied. She always felt like a little black sheep in her family, she wondered if they would be there at the ceremony. She was sure she'd see a familiar face eventually and licked her lips at that thought. She was glad she made the hood ready for today, for obvious reasons.

"I wonder what they'll have to eat. I bet the food served at the Tower is great..."

She looked up at her friend again, who was grinning down at her. Kendric was always so happy and nice, it made her smile. She giggled a bit at what he said. "Only you would think of that aside the actual ceremony." She shakes her head at her silly friend, then eagerly addresses him "I mean aren't you excited about what's going to ACTUALLY happen? It's so mysterious yet grand it's really exciting!!"

ooc: tiny, crud post sorry rushed lol

6. Doukuro Chaser

[​IMG]
    The girl who spoke to her had such an intense personality, too intense for someone like Abi. She could not even keep up with what the other was saying, not while also trying to listen for an answer from the professor. It was a bit much. In fact, all she could manage was a smile and nod until the professor stopped answering questions and they began walking.

"I don't think I've ever been to the tower before..." If she has, she's forgotten. And the sentence didn't respond to anything Alayah had said, which made Abi feel guilty, but it was the only thing she could say without blurting out worries about her parents knowing about this.

Were they proud? Or ashamed? Even if it was the former their reactions frightened her. It caused a visible shudder, one she tried to mask by speaking once more. "Have you?"

Her question trailed off as she heard a commotion behind her. Were they really starting fights in a professor's presence? That wasn't very smart... Especially after they were picked to go to the tower. However, she couldn't bring herself to say or do anything about it and ended up turning away from it. This many people, all hyped up and willing to do what they pleased, honestly scared her. It was too much to keep track off as well, and she began retreating in her head. Perhaps she could solve some problems for school as they walked.

7. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

[​IMG]

Alayah didn't notice Abi's flustered attempt to keep up, nor the girl's shudder. She shook her head lightly. "No, I've never been to the tower," she said. "Which is another reason today's going to be so great! I get to go to the tower, meet the leaders, watch the festival up close, and make new friends!" She smiled at Abi, but heard a commotion and turned around. It seemed that a girl had slapped another girl, and then some guy had up and slapped the first girl.

"What are they doing?" Alayah said angrily. "They could get us all in trouble!" Her eyes flashed with electricity, but she stayed where she was. She didn't want to get involved and risk being sent back to the school. There was no way she was passing up on the opportunity of a lifetime. But she couldn't just stand by either. "Come on," she said to Abi, looking around for Professor Fay, who was walking in the front of a group along with another man Alayah didn't recognize.

Alayah ran up to the front, falling into pace beside the professor. "Excuse me, Professor Fay?" She said. "I think something's going on back near the end of the line. I'm not sure what, I just know something's up." Normally, Alayah hated being a snitch, but this was too important to risk.

8. Doukuro Chaser

[​IMG]
    As much as Abi wanted to be the one to stop the fighting she did not have the courage to do it. She would have just stayed in her head and blocked everything out but the moment her potential friend ran up she had to snap out of it to keep up. And then she heard the tattle, smiling widely at it. Despite not knowing Alayah's motives behind it she was glad it was done, for fighting when it was unnecessary was a pointless and cruel thing to do.

She was glad that someone did something, other than just adding more violence into the mix. For even if the first girl to hit another had the attack coming it was a stupid thing to do. So she uttered a small thanks to Alayah before looking to Professor Fay, hoping something would be done or at least said about it. Though her attention was drawn away as her eyes drifted to the tower. Would all the important people be there, along with the rich? If so...would her family be there as well? Oh dear, here comes a whole new set of nerves.

9. Mysty Unknown

[​IMG]
    Sora saw Luna run to her. She jumped up on her with her arms wide open for a large bear hug. "I'm so glad you were invited too, Luna dear. This will make this so much better." She noticed that Julia was making fun of Luna a bit earlier. To cheer her up, Sora would play around a little with her. She leaned down and poked her finger into Luna's belly button."Poke." She began to laugh.

Luna and Sora were very close. Near best friends. Sora would do anything to cheer her up if she was down. That's what friends were for. But sometimes she had this feeling inside her that there was maybe more. But she looked past it just to not appear weird at times. Luna surely wouldn't agree with what she thought at times. It would be best to keep it secret.

10. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

OOC: Trying to find a place to put myself. Think I'm good now >>

[​IMG]

"Oh, I am abundantly sorry!" A light voice exclaimed as a shoulder bumped into Mya's. "I seem to have gotten distracted, failing to notice my surroundings. I did not mean to walk into you, fellow student," the voice explained, smiling down at Mya. He raised a hand, covered in a fingerless metal glove, to his chest, which was revealed and covered in green markings. "If you are willing to trust me, know that I apologize from the deepest corner of my hearts," he mused. His chest was open in a V shape, the right side covered in cloth while the left and bottom was covered in a pale armor. A single emerald glistened below his shoulder, embedded into the armor. Realizing that fate must have pushed him to walk into the female student, the young shapeshifter decided he must be required to meet her. "The name I am called is Zauriel," he said, "though I do not see why any of us must be bound to a single name, so refer to me as you wish." He took a step back to bow slightly, his shoulder-length smooth hair falling as it darkened to meet the same shade as the girl's as two bronze-colored horns curved out from his head. Once more, he look at her with wide eyes, the exact colors of hers. "I believe I have seen you around the halls, but you must forgive me for I cannot remember what you are called, or what you would like to be called," his voice had a soft tune to it, as if it was merely wind shaped into comprehensible vocals.

11. Arch Mana Knight

Nadine looked down at the girl, Alayah, and raised an eyebrow as she looked over towards the group of students. She had heard shouting earlier and wondered if it was indeed true that the students were misbehaving. "Now, now. No fighting back there. Unless you would like me to intervene." She smiled over at the students before looking back down at Alayah. "Thank you." She merely said before picking up her pace so that she could finally respond to Shade.

"Yes. Everything is in place." Nadine's smile faded. "This anniversary will forever be remembered." She whispered lowly.

[​IMG]

"Only you would think of that aside the actual ceremony." She shakes her head at her silly friend, then eagerly addresses him "I mean aren't you excited about what's going to ACTUALLY happen? It's so mysterious yet grand it's really exciting!!"

Kendric shrugged at Celeste, raising his hands to place them on the back of his head as he walked. "I don't see how they'll top last year's celebration. Plus, I'm hungry. I haven't eaten since...breakfast." Kendric wasn't the type to eat everything in sight, but he was the type to focus on food first whenever he got hungry. How could you enjoy a festival with an empty stomach?

He looked over at the others. Some seemed to get along. Some looked to be alone. And some...well, there seemed to be a lot of tension between some of them. He was glad he wasn't involved in it. Even if he was the type of person who would step in. They should be having fun, not arguing or fighting or whatever it was that happened before he and Celeste arrived. Even Nadine picked up on it and issued a warning. If she got involved, that might be scary.

Kendric pointed up towards the sky. Except, it wasn't the sky he was pointing at. "I see the Tower!" He said a little too loudly. It took some self control not to just run over towards it. There were a few twists and turns to take, but they were nearly there. "I've actually never been inside it." He said disappointedly before adding in, "But now we can see what all the fuss is about. I've heard the chairs are made of gold." It was a silly rumor, but one he hoped was true.

12. Lite The Future

Sophia walked along silently with the group, wondering where Angela was in this crowd. "She's gotta be here somewhere...Jeez, am I really gonna have to use it for something like this?" She thought to herself before finally doing it, "it" being using her Psychokinesis to locate Angela. Keeping pace with the group, Sophia began to search the area with her mind, closing her eyes while she did so. After a few moments of searching, she located Angela along with two other people close to her. Sophia opened her eyes, feeling somewhat winded from using her power, before turning around making her way back into the group where Angela was. Upon spotting her friend, a smile grew on Sophia's face. "Angelaaaaa!" She called out, waving to her friend. Taking her place opposite to the boy holding her books (Ayer) and the other boy (Alastair), Sophia looked closely at Angela's face. "Whoa...What happened?" She asked before looking at Ayer, giving a dirty look. "Did he hit you?" She asked before turning around and giving the same look to Alastair. "How about him? I swear if either of you did put a hand on her..." Sophia grumbled, having already convinced herself that one of these two boys had caused the redness on Angela's face.

13. Barakon-King Traverse Town Homebody

"No, that's cool. It's...interesting. I never thought of my name that way. Nice to meet you, Rogan." Lucas said, feeling more confident as they talked. "I've never really seen my name as anything special since I'm always in my family's shadow." He widened his eyes after he spoke without thinking. The last thing he wanted to do was alienate Rogan with his personal problems. "Sorry, I don't mean to dump on you...it's just been on my mind lately." Lucas sighed and stretched his arms out, putting them behind his head. Everything had to be an uphill struggle for him. From being noticed in his own family to holding a simple conversation. Oh well, he figured. He couldn't take back what he said, but he could at least get some insight out of Rogan. "Hey, since you seem like a deep thinker....do you ever..." He paused in hesitation but swallowed hard and continued, becoming awash with confidence, "Ever think about what your purpose is? I wonder all the time, about when it'll be my chance to step out of my brother's shadow and into the light for once, y'know?" He involuntarily turned his head towards his brother and looked, only briefly and then kept on the path. He hadn't meant to diverge whose shadow he meant earlier, but he might as well get it out now, rather than later.

14. CrownMoksha Decimo

Drei continued to followed behind the group headed towards the tower. The whole while he was thinking about what could he do while he was there. Clearly he was going to pay attention to the festivities that were to take place, but what about after that. Playing with his puppet seemed to be the only thing he actually did, but since he hasn't bother to talk to anyone it was really his own fault.

15. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Luna giggled when Sora poked. "Sora, stop it! We can't right here." She looked around then leaned in. "Next time we have a sleep over though, you can do that as much as you like, okay?" She winked.

hot-angela_zpsf3a00db1.png
    Angela heard Nadine say something about fighting. "No problems ma'am, just a small disagreement, but we're okay now." She heard a quick 'Thank you'. Soon after, a familiar voice called her name. "Sophia!" Angela said with great happiness as she turned to face her friend. Sophia then asked about her face. "Oh, no. It was Julia. You know how she is." She turned to Ayer, "This is Ayer," Angela indicated to Alastair, "And this is Alastair. Ayer's in my class, and Alastair just happened to witness everything. Ayer, Alastair, this is my best friend Sophia Hima."

hot-julia_zps5459ce6f.png
    Julia, meanwhile, was FUMING. "How dare that ******* lay a hand on me! Next time I see him, he won't get away so easily either." She decided to ignore it all and just continue. He hadn't left a mark, but it had still hurt. It was on now. Alastair was in her sights now and she wouldn't let him get away at all.

16. heartless_angel Traverse Town Homebody

OOC: Very smooth xD

BIC: Mya felt her shoulder tap against another. She turned around and was about to apologize to that person before she ran off until she saw him. If it were anyone else, she would've bolted immediately, but his appearance stunned her not to mention he also had a very gentleman-like manners when talking to her. Usually, people would hide their non-human abnormalities, but it seemed he didn't mind. It didn't help that she never really noticed him around at school. Zauriel...it kinda sounded familiar. Despite this, she was trying very hard not to bolt off as her body was trembling slightly. Cmon! You can do this! Hes a nice person! This is your chance! She took a deep breath before answering him back. Oh...er...it's fine. I wasn't really paying attention either so it's somewhat my fault as well. I-I'm Mya. She couldn't stop staring at his horns or his chest with he markings. She then realized it was rude to stare at things like that and snapped her head back to his eyes with a small-somewhat forced smile.

17. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

[​IMG]

Zauriel stood straight, but relaxed, and smiled. His teeth were the perfect shade of white, unbelievably clean but not bright; several were sharp. "Mya..." he reflected for a moment, breathing the name. "Simple...but effective...I approve!" He exclaimed of the name that she has chosen to tell him, "Not that it means much, and it should not!" For after all, why should his opinion -or anyone else's, for that matter- mean anything when it comes to someone's own nature? He smiled again before realizing, through the corner of his eye, his hair was attempting to mimic hers. He raised his left hand, placed it on his head, and flipped his hair upwards. As his hair fell, it faded into a pale green -its natural shade. Afterwards, his the front and sides of his hair began to shorten, revealing his pointed ears. "I should say, Mya, if you would allow," he had a request as his eyes -still a pair of imitation of Mya's- focused on the approaching tower, "It would be my utmost pleasure if you allow me to call you my friend. In addition to 'Mya,' of course!" He grinned, his hopes high. After all, his goal for the day was to make a new friend, one whose company he would genuinely enjoy. And it would seem that the universe was in his favor, pushing (quite literally) into somebody else, giving him the perfect icebreaker.

18. Kanji Tatsumi Merlin's Housekeeper

[I'm on my phone so my replies will be shorter. Also, I may become inactive for awhile - England has been hit by snow and.that messes up my internet.]

Artan grimaced as his arm was forced into an uncomfortable position, his back arching like a cat's when disturbed in an attempt to avoid the horrid single point torture his back was enduced to because of how Grace was treating him. "G-Grace...!! Please refrain from treating me as such!" He pleaded, yet allowed himself to be guided by Grace towards the group which they had to join. Even when the duo had reunited with them finally was the ginger lad not let out from the iron grip his only friend had. Sometimes it did cause him to wonder what started their friendship, only for him to recall the odd kindness she showed to him and let the doubts wash away like the waves returning the sand to normal.

19. heartless_angel Traverse Town Homebody

Mya scratched her head at his reaction to her name. it sounded like he was trying to name her himself, but nevertheless, she liked his mood. Seeing his hair change to hers, it was funny how it looked at him and giggled. Hmm...he must be a shapeshifter. Are they all like this? I hope so. Do they really like imitating the person they are talking to? She hesitated as he asked her if he wished to be her friend. It wasn't she hated having a friend, but she just wasn't used to having one. Well...I don't see why not. You seem like a really nice guy and I'd love to have you as my friend. She gave him a warm smile. Inside, she was bursting with excitement. Wohoo! Awesome! You finally got to make your first friend without freaking out! She was close to tears of joy, but held them back as it would make this scene look awkward. I hope we can learn a lot more out of each other!

20. CrownMoksha Decimo

Still following the group, Drei noticed something stick out about one to the students, the fact that he had horns. That was certainly not something you'd see everyday, even with all the monsters around. More importantly, this might just be the chance he was looking for to actually talk to someone. Quickening his pace, he casually made his way over to them and said. "Umm, excuse me."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.