ℳγsτιc Яιsιηg

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Arch, Mar 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kanji Tatsumi Merlin's Housekeeper

Artan let out a shriek the second his back touched Ayer, his voice pitching to sound more like a young girl rather than a young man who was just braking his teenage years to turn into an adult. Whirling around, his eyes very quickly observed the new arrival before letting out a sigh - his over active imagination had done it again. He had become panicked and within that delirium, an accident had been caused."A-Ah. Um. Sorry about that..." The ginger whispered, the remains of his fear still apparent with how he was trembling in the same way that a rabbit would. There was no wonder why bullies had often dubbed him as such in an insulting way. "I... I would like to go with you tw-"

"...going to regret ever making me wait!"

Eyes widening underneath his fluffy bangs, Artan's head turned slowly in order to see Grace marching down the corridor towards him with a look of fury written all across her face. "Oh dear... Grace! You didn't have to come get me..." Already the young man was shrinking away slowly, him stepping back and behind the blonde that he had bumped into only five minutes ago. It had already dawned upon him how much trouble he was in and the gears within his mind fuelled by the fear of punishment began to contemplate disappearing into the shadows.

2. Barakon-King Traverse Town Homebody

To the far right of the second row of desks in the Magical History classroom sat a thin young man in his late teens. He sat firm in his seat with his fist under his chin, propping up his head. The clothes he wore were cheap, but meticulously pressed and kept. His hair was combed neatly to both sides with a part in the middle and a few intentional strands in front of his face. His sharp blue eyes were intense and aimed at the lesson before him, but he wasn't focusing. He was deep in thought, an ugly, dark thought that reared its head every so often.

Bitterness. He was bitter. Lucas was bitter at everything. He was bitter at the fact that he might never grasp the convoluted web of names and happenings that was Magical History. He was bitter that he, who studied and tried his best at everything academic, had lower marks than his brother, a glorified weightlifter. Finally, he was bitter that his father, the origins of his flesh and blood, treated him like a stepchild. Lucas found more of solace and a sense of family with the riffraff of the slums of Wendel than he did in his own home. The intercom came on during his reflection and listed off names to report to the front. He heaved his chest and sighed, clenching his fist, and craned his neck to look back at his brother.

Berial slumbered near the back of the classroom, huffing softly in his sleep. He rested his head on his notebook which contained little more than some doodles and a schedule for his workout later. Though he was a twin and cosmetically a near-copy of his brother, he seemed a stark contrast where he could. The clothes he wore were noticably more expensive than Lucas's, his hair was much more messy, and schoolwork was always the last on his agenda. However, at the same time he looked...better. Lucas always seemed to put off that he was trying hard, Berial just let it come naturally.

Berial wasn't dreaming, he was in too deep of a sleep to dream. His muscles ached and pulsed within, a product of the constant training he put himself through. It wasn't for nothing, he had exceptional tone and size, but was lean enough to where he wasn't grotesquely big. He was about to turn his head and continue his rest when announcements came to life and woke him. As the voice called the assorted names his eyes fluttered open and he stretched, sending a wave of relaxation through his muscles. He and his brother's names were called and he looked up just in time to meet Lucas's eyes. They were the same color as his own, hell, he was looking into his own face...but he never felt the brotherly connection.

The two both got up simultaneously and exited the classroom, plodding toward the front of the school in near-silence. They almost spoke...Lucas looked at his brother and eyed him desperately, searching for something that would solidify their invisible bond. He found nothing, however, and they continued on. After a beat, the two reached the group of students and melded with them quickly, awaiting whatever was next.

3. heartless_angel Traverse Town Homebody

Mya eventually reached the meeting place late due to taking he long route to the place. Seemed like they were going to head to the Tower today. She guessed it was meant for a good view of the festivities today. Not that it was any exciting, but at least it was better than being cooped up in a boring classroom. Besides, she may be able to see some military automations out there today as well as her parents probably being out there. It was gonna be a good day...but it made her feel uneasy a bit. Ehh...probably because of all the students around you Mya. Don't fret about it. Try to enjoy your day. I hope I didn't hurt that student's feelings. He should've known by know what kind of person I am...

4. Hiro ✩ Guardian

hot-julia_zps5459ce6f.png

Luna happily skipped through the hallway, when she came upon her older sister, Julia. "Hiya Julia!"
    Julia just glanced at her sister. "Oh, it's you."
    "Of course it is! I missed you! So are you going to celebrate with Angela and me at the festivities?"
    Julia was about to tell her to buzz off, but then she got an idea. "Why, of course."
    "Yay! That makes me so happy!"
    "I mean, it's not like I have anything better to do than spend the day with my stupid, idiotic, and wretched sisters."
    Luna's face fell slightly. "Julia, what do you-"
    "Oh, come on Luna! Do you REALLY think you're worth MY time? I'm above you, by so much. You're 16, and have the intelligence of a 5 year-old. It amuses me that anyone talks to you at all."
    Luna was getting upset. "Julia... stop... that's mean..."
    "Mean? HA! If you think I'M mean, then that just assures me you aren't ready to be independent. You're nothing but a big baby who needs her dear sister Angela to bail her out! When was the last time you stood up for yourself when someone insulted you? Besides that, you always take the blame for people that don't even care about you! All these "friends" you've made have always ditched you in the end. Have you kept a friend for more than a month at a time? What is wrong with you?" Julia punctuated that last "you" with a mocking tone.
    Luna started sobbing. "Julia... please... I'm sorry..."
    "Sorry? SORRY!?" Julia laughed scornfully, "That's precisely why nobody likes you! You're too stupid to know when you've done something wrong! You always apologize for nothing! Why don't you grow a brain and make some real friends?" Before Luna could respond, Julia quickly added; "Not that I'm holding my breath..."
    Luna couldn't quit sobbing. Why was her sister so mean to her?
    "Now get out of my way, I have festivities to attend, and I expect you and your sister there soon." Julia shoved Luna into the wall, then kept walking.

Luna stayed on the ground, completely shocked at how horrible her sister had been to her. Yes, she was mean before... but not as bad as this. Beginning to crya again, she stood up and ran in the opposite direction, hoping to find Angela, or Sora. Perhaps maybe even Sophia.

hot-angela_zpsf3a00db1.png
    Angela smiled at Ayer, and blushed again. She was even redder this time. "Oh, yeah, that sounds nice." She followed the two, wondering if Julia and Luna had made it there already. Angela was spacing out, when suddenly a Luna-sized person collided with her and hugged her. It was indeed Luna, and she was crying. "Luna!? What happened!?" Angela said, wrapping her arms around her sister.
    Luna recounted everything to Angela. It was hard too, because of how much she was crying. "...A-a-and I d-d-don't even know what I did!" Luna burst into more tears.
    "Sh sh sh..." Angela said, slowly stroking Luna's hair. "It's okay Lu, I'm here for you." She held her sister tightly. "What do you say we go and pick flowers after we're done here, huh? We can take Sophia and Sora if you want."

Luna's crying slowed down. "O-Okay..." she sniffed and wiped her eyes.
    "Now let's go," Angela said, holding Luna's hand. "Oh, these are my classmates, Ayer and Artan."
    "Hi..." Luna said shyly.

5. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

"Besides the selection process that was used. That's a secret~" Alastair groaned to himself as he heard her say that "there goes my one question" he said quietly as he put his black trench coat on over his everyday clothes. He looked at the group and wondered why so many people where picked, it obviously wasn't random lottery, no way you wold end up getting so many siblings in the group. Maybe it was random lottery by last name? Some of the people called didn't have last names as far as he heard "Miss, I have a question. Why are we going so early compared to the rest?" he asked patiently.​

6. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

[​IMG]

Alayah jumped up and down slightly as she stood in the small group of students gathered out in front of the school. She was super excited, and she looked around in excitement at the other students already gathered there. She wasn’t good friends with any of them; but she had seen them around.
    Besides, that just meant that she could make a few friends today. She was always looking for opportunities to meet new people. Her mother preferred her to hang out with only other people of their social standing and prestige, but Alayah wanted to be friends with everyone who would let her. After all, what was the point of living if you didn’t learn to understand all different walks of life. Turning to a girl standing next to her, she smiled. “Hello,” she said. “My name’s Alayah Crowfest. Pretty exciting, huh?”

OOC: Anyone can claim to be the girl standing next to Alayah, I need someone to respond conversationally while they wait for the other students to arrive. Go ahead and message me on my profile to figure out their conversation while they wait.

IC:

[​IMG]

Rogan sighed and sat down on the ground as he waited. It seemed Alayah had caught up with a friend; either that or she was making a new one. As he watched, she began talking animatedly. Little by little, more people started showing up until there was around ten students or so. Then Professor Fay stepped up, counting as she did so.
    “Eight, nine, ten...” She said softly, she must’ve been counting the students. “Good morning everyone. Today we will be heading to the Tower of Tasnica.”
    Rogan raised his eyebrow. They were going to the tower? Why? Wasn’t that usually reserved for governing Tasnica? Oh well. He supposed he’d find out why soon enough.
    “We will be leaving as soon as the rest of your fellow students and professor Lockhart arrive,” Professor Fay said. “Are there any questions?” She paused before quickly amending. “Besides the selection process that was used. That’s a secret~”
    Rogan smiled. A lot of students were going to be disappointed that they couldn’t just be told why they were selected. He was curious now, however. If he hadn’t been invited along with Alayah for some reason, why had they both been invited? He hadn’t thought about why he had been chosen. And now he wanted to find out.
    He chuckled slightly. Then he chuckled again, suddenly realizing that anyone near him might find it strange that he would laugh for no reason apparent to them. And that seemed funny to Rogan.
    A girl raised her hand and asked a question about why they were leaving earlier than the other students, but Rogan wasn’t paying attention, he was too busy trying to stop laughing.

7. Doukuro Chaser

[​IMG]
    She wondered how these other students were. From what she gathered least one of them was a mischievous sort and most didn't seem like the type to actually pay attention in class, so they were probably lacking in the academics area. This wasn't vanity, no such thing existed within her. Abi was simply trying to figure out what tied them together to be called.

"I recognized some names and it seems that everyone who had a sibling...had their siblings invited as well."

Her head perked up. She had siblings, older ones. Both were out of school though so it wasn't like that's why she was here. So her reason was unclear. She wanted to ask the professor once he was in sight, however one of the first things he said was to not ask just that. How unfair.

"Excuse me, but why can't we ask about that?" She wanted to whine, but years of etiquette training were embedded into her to the point where it came without thought.

Abi then noticed someone talking to her and turned with a smile. "Albina Kegan. I prefer Abi, though. And...yeah. Confusing though."

8. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

[​IMG]

"Nice to meet you, Abi," Alayah said with a smile. "I guess it is kind of confusing. I wonder why we all got picked... I wish we could ask that question." She looked around at the small crowd of gathering students. "Maybe we're all important somehow. Maybe they'll honor us during the ceremonies!" She felt a thrill of excitement jolt through her at the idea and the tips of her fingers sparked with electricity.
    "Oh, oops!" She said with a laugh, reigning in her powers. "Man, I'm so excited! I can't wait!"

9. Arch Mana Knight

"Nadine, what is the reasoning of me being here. Why did the dean call me."

Nadine was glad to see that her old friend had arrived. Though a little surprised. "I do not know, but this will make things much easier." She spoke lowly so that only Shade would hear. Instead of introducing him, she decided that it was not important at the time and took her time to answer the students' questions.

"I have a question. I'm still a little behind when it comes to knowing what the usual ceremonies are. Could you please fill me in?"

The teacher smiled at Meara and placed a finger on her chin as she thought it over. There were some traditions that had stayed the same for every anniversary but this year, being the third millennia without war, would be quite special. "Well, there are bands that play, dancing, fireworks...But the main attraction is always Tasnica's parade." She had hoped that would answer the girl's question. Though it was a little strange that the question was asked in the first place. Maybe Meara wasn't the type to pay attention to that kind of thing.

"Miss, I have a question. Why are we going so early compared to the rest?"

"We wouldn't want to have our seats taken because we were late, would we?" She answered cheerfully, though the response was a little nonsensical.

"Excuse me, but why can't we ask about that?"

Nadine turned her attention to the girl. Albina was it? "I thought everyone loved secrets." Nadine frowned. "Do not worry. Your parents and guardians have already been informed of the trip beforehand. So we are not doing anything behind anyone's back."

[​IMG]

"'Well, what on earth are you stopping for then?"

"Whoa!" For a shapeshifter, Celeste was kind of strong...despite being so small. He picked up his pace as he moved beside her, arriving to the front of the school. Professor Fay and some...other man he had never seen before were there. Kendric figured it would be best to stay quiet and move to the back of the group of the students unnoticed. He didn't want to be called out on being the last one to arrive and he was sure neither would Celeste.
    Kendric caught the answers to some of the questions being asked, but the only one he was interested in being answered was "when are we leaving?" which hadn't been asked by anyone. He opened his mouth to speak up when-

"It looks like that's everyone. I'm sure our other chaperon will be here shortly but let's just start walking. Stay close. We wouldn't want you to get lost."

With that, Nadine began to lead the students off towards the Tower. Tasnica was a large city, but at least the Tower wasn't so far away. It would probably take fifteen minutes to get there if they didn't stop anywhere. Kendric looked over at Celeste and grinned. "I wonder what they'll have to eat. I bet the food served at the Tower is great..."

OOC: Everyone who isn't with the group IS NOW WITH THE GROUP. Anyone who joins from this point will start with the rest of the students.

10. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

[​IMG]

Rogan finally got his laughter under control; if any of the other students had noticed, no one said anything. He smiled as the teacher described the festivities. Music, dancing, fireworks, and of course, the parade. He really did enjoy the festivities, he was no stick in the mud. And this year, with the visiting leaders of the two nations, he was sure there was going to be some special event of some sort.
    As they all started walking toward the tower, excitement slowly started building up in him. He took a few deep breaths trying to calm down, but a little excitement couldn't hurt. They were going to the tower, after all. Crowfest or not, that was a special honor and he was actually going to be a part of it, he was going to see everything. Maybe he would even see the leaders up close. Or at least in the same room.
    So he allowed himself to be a little excited. He had control over his transformations. He didn't need to be emotionless. Just level-headed.

11. Mysty Unknown

[/url]

Shade walked along with the group. He would just have to put up with the children here. At least he knew some people being the two teachers that came along. He headed up to the front where they were walking as well. "I am glad you have not revealed my name to these children. I wish not to be known by the next generation." He then began to whisper. "What are your real plans for having me here? Is it because of the truth?"

Zillia and Sora traveled behind chatting about their days and what the two planned on doing for the weekend. Zillia wanted to tell her sister who she was. Tell her about their parents, but Sora was just too happy at the moment. Shade had just passed them catching up to the teachers.
    "I don't trust him, Sora." Zillia said whispering.
    Sora's smile reversed as she spoke. "Its not right to judge people because of their appearance. He could be a real nice guy."
    "Someone that secretive can't be good .He looked more like an assassin then a teacher."
    "He may just be a shapeshifter and is covering something to not be as embarrassed."
    "I guess you're right. I'm going to watch him however."
    "Zillia, you are too protective."
    They carried on and Sora saw Luna become upset earlier. "Lunnnaaaaaaaaa!"

12. (╯°□°)╯︵ ıɥsoɯ Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    "Artan Everette! You better have a darn good explanation as to why you haven't shown up yet!" Grace glared as she pulling a wand from her bag, pointing it directly at his face. "Do you dare make me change you into a rodent! Or perhaps a bug that I can squish beneath my foot."

Ayer blinked in confusion at the two, wondering what in the world the girl was talking about. In all his times researching and studying, he had never heard of someone changing people into a creature. No matter what kind of magic they possessed. More so, why it was that Artan was using him as a shield. He had seen them both around school, mostly Artan, but it was rather strange how they were acting with one another. 'Should I maybe do something about this? If I interfere, what could the consequences possibly be? After all, I don't know the relationship between the two.'

"Do you think that man would protect you from my awesome powers! You should know better." Grace pounced on him, instantly grabbing his ear and poking him on the back with her wand. "You're coming with me whether you like it or not. No more socializing for you. You're my servant and we have work to get done." She began walking away, not caring to say goodbye to any of the others as she dragged Artan away to the front of the school now.

Ayer paused for a moment to stare as they walked away, not being so sure what just happened. But he soon came to, looking over to Angela and Luna with a smile. "Hello there. It's very nice to meet you, Luna." He extended his hand and took hers, bowing and kissing her hand lightly in a very formal way of greeting.

"Now how about we get going before we all get into trouble and miss out in this grand opportunity to have those seats to the festival. It's a once in a lifetime chance, after all." He beamed at the thought of it not, shoving off all his previous suspicion. He reached over and grabbed a few of Angela's books to help her before walking off ahead of them. "Let's go go!"

13. Barakon-King Traverse Town Homebody

Berial lifted his head up and clicked his tongue when he saw the group was moving. Tsk, about time. He stretched his arms upward and yawned groggily. Forget the festivities, he'd kill for some more sleep. While walking, he and his brother brushed shoulders, for which Lucas's eyes widened in apology. Berial sighed innerly and rolled his eyes. Now if only someone would pair up with Lucas. He smirked at his thought and glanced at his brother, comparing their walks. His was confident, a powerful yet smooth stride. Lucas appeared awkward and unsure, like a sheep being led. Berial eyed a few people in the small mob of students marching and studied them briefly. A lot of girls, the majority of which were already paired up and a few guys in the mix. "Maybe someone can toughen you up...." He muttered. With a sigh, he lifted his arm and outstretched it forcefully onto his Lucas's small frame, pushing him into Rogan's path.

Lucas shifted with insecurity when the students began to move and walked along, nervously looking around. Everyone already seemed so close, so well acquainted. The most he had done to stand out sew a patch onto the clothes he wore, the symbol of a street gang from Wendel slums. He had been a member briefly until things got too violent for him. He remembered them chasing down another child, something about his shoes, and cornering him in an alley. Lucas chose not to remember all the details but he remembered the blood, the sickening crack of a fist smashing into, and damaging, someone's jaw. Lucas absentmindedly bumped into his brother while daydreaming and began to apologize until he saw the look of disappointment on Berial's face. He ventured into self-loathing for a beat until he heard Berial mutter something. As Lucas turned his head, he felt a hard shove and was sent toppling in front of Rogan with an audible yell. With a desperate grab, he latched his hand onto Rogan's shoulder and kept himself from falling, barely managing to stand. He took a deep breath and looked into Rogan's face with an exasperated expression, "Thank you! I'm, uh, sorry. I really don't know what happened..."

14. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

Alastair was ta the front of the group, he wasn't actually comfortable with being there and stopped walking and let the group pass him until he was last and then started walking again, he was still curious about the whole thing, the teacher hadn't given him a satisfactory answer and was so secreative, if they were picked to sit in the front that would mean that there was some sembalance of arranged seating. They were up to something and he wanted answer, maybe it was the magical ability and the bonds between members?​

15. Hiro ✩ Guardian

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Luna giggled when Ayer kissed her hand. Then he ran off with Angela's books. "Angie... is he your boyfriend?"
    "Um..." Angela blushed and tugged at her hair, "No... Listen, why don't we just go to the festival?" She kept a hold on her sister's hand as they walked.

"Lunnnaaaaaaaaa!"

"Hm?" Luna turned to the sound of the voice, not ceasing to walk as Ayer kept a steady pace ahead of them. "Sorrrraaaaaaaaa!" she said back to her best friend.
    Angela smiled at her little sister. "Go hang out with her. You deserve it after what happened." She gently planted a kiss on her sister's head. "I'm gonna stick with Ayer, see if we can't find Sophia. If Julia shows up, don't pay her any mind, okay?"
    "Yeah. Love you."
    "Love you too Lu."
    Luna skipped off and promptly hugged her best friend.
    In Angela's eyes, Sora had shown that she would never take advantage of Luna, and Angela was incredibly grateful. Luna would often become a bit paranoid that Sora would one day leave her. So far, that had yet to prove a reality. Angela remembered how similar her and Sophia's friendship had been at Luna's age. She giggled and followed Ayer more closely.

Julia observed her youngest sister with Sora. "How disgustingly precious." She turned slightly, and noticed Angela blushing while following a boy about her age. "Ooh, this looks promising." Smiling slyly, she approached Angela, stuck out her foot, and tripped her.
    "Whoa!" Angela cried as she fell. She landed hard on the floor. "What the hell Julia!?"
    "What? That wasn't me..."
    "Yeah, right. You just happened to show up when I trip over nothing." she said, getting up.
    "Yeah? Is that so?" Julia shoved her sister.
    Luckily, Angela was stronger than Luna, so she didn't fall. "Yeah!" She shoved Julia back.
    "Oh, so that's how it's gonna go then?" Another shove.
    Angela glanced at Ayer. "...No..." Suddenly, she was slapped in the face and fell. "Ah!" she cried out in pain.
    "Don't mess with me. We need to be well behaved. Keep calm and be nice." Julia mocked.
    "Damn you..." Angela whispered to herself.
    Julia smiled and laughed slightly, then walked in the direction that Alastair was.

16. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

Alastair watched the whole ordeal between the sisters, he couldn't understand why one of them could be so horrible to their family. As the instagator approached his direction he walked foward quickly and slapped her hard across the face with no warning "Do anything like that again and next time it will be worse" he said quietly as he walked past her as he followed the group. Alastair approached Angela "Are you alright?" he said as he made sure she wasn't hurt.​

17. Hiro ✩ Guardian

[​IMG]
    Angela rubbed her cheek, when a new face popped in and asked if she was okay. "Huh?" she looked up at him. "Yeah... I'm okay. Thank you." Angela got up and dusted herself off. "I'm Angela. Thanks again for the help, i really appreciate it. Don't worry about Julia though, she's like that a lot of the time." Sighing, she approached Ayer. "Don't worry, I'm okay. It's nothing new for my sister to do that."

18. (╯°□°)╯︵ ıɥsoɯ Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]
    Ayer frowned, putting the books down on the bench against the wall before moving his hand up to gently hold her cheek. Pulling her a bit closer, her examined her, seeing that it had become red and very tender. "Regardless if it happens often or not, it still looked like it hurt very much. She should not be doing things like that to you."

He looked back into her eyes before looking over to the other guy who had come to her aid. Giving him a quick smile and nod in approval, he looked back to Angela. "Lucky he was there to help you. I'm sorry that I wasn't able to since I had my back turned. It all happened so suddenly that it seemed I had no time to react." He removed his hand, going to take her things and hold her books again, however, leaving a hand open for hers.

"But I'm happy to know you're okay. Come on, now. We don't want to be late. They're probably all waiting now and we wouldn't want to get into any trouble." He smiled more, waiting patiently for her to follow along with it. He didn't know why but he felt much more cautious and caring about this girl more than others. And best of all, he was able to enjoy her company on the best night of the year. 'Seems things are looking up....' He thought to himself, just picturing how things could turn out. It was nothing but happiness for the rest of the day.

19. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

[​IMG]

Rogan was startled out of his thoughts and blinked for a second before taking hold of the young man's arm and helping him stand more steadily. "Hey, man, no problem," he said. "You alright?" He looked around at the ground, not sure what had caused him to fall. Glancing up, he saw another man who looked extremely similar to the man who fell, only a bit buffer and with more controlled hair, glancing away dismissively. Rogan felt the corner of his mouth turn up involuntarily as he guessed what happened and the irony of the situation found it's way into his mind. What were the odds that a boy who obviously was considered the "Lesser" twin would fall directly into his path?
    But, maybe he shouldn't put his own bitter feelings onto the motives of another person. Perhaps the brother of this unknown stranger had simply seen him fall, but had decided that Rogan had it under control. And honestly, Rogan probably shouldn't have any bitter feelings at all. His family still loved him, and Alayah had no idea that she was treated any differently than he was. It wasn't her fault. So, he tried to shake away the thoughts and put them out of his head, choosing instead to focus on the boy who had fallen.

20. Barakon-King Traverse Town Homebody

Berial only looked over for a second to make sure it went how he wanted and smiled in self-satisfaction. He chuckled lightly and continued walking.

"Y-yeah, I think I'm fine. I guess I just have bad balance." Lucas said, regaining his composure. He took his hand off of Rogan's shoulder and walked nervously, unsure if Rogan would want him to walk next to him and talk or not. Eventually he built some courage and uttered out, "I'm Lucas, by the way. Lucas Di' Marze." Lucas felt his shyness melt away now and smiled inside, he was making a friend. "What's your name?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.