ℳγsτιc Яιsιηg

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Arch, Mar 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jackdaniel0 Twilight Town Denizen

Tap, tap, tap, tap. It was amazing the teacher didn't notice Poke making some music with his pen. He was doing it mindlessly, zoned out, thoughts drifting elsewhere. Today was a special day, wasn't it?

Ah yes...3000th anniversary. There's going to be a festival today. He wondered if he could enter, as he He continued tapping to the tune, until he stopped when he heard the announcement.

“These students will report to the front of the building."
    Huh? Stuff like this was probably bad, or so he thought. He pitied the chosen, thinking they would be in big trouble. But what kind?

"Kendric Stark. Grace Cassardis. Ayer Granz. Sora. Albina Kegan. Meara Ward. Celeste Abelard. Alastair Vaun Trios. Luna. Angela. Julia. Zelos. Drei. Sophia Hima. Poke. Mya. Alayah and Rogan Crowfest.”

Hold on...Did I just hear my name? I didn't do anything wrong! Well, whatever the trouble was, he was about to find out.

“Congratulations,” continued the voice over the intercom. “All of you have been selected to have front row seats at today’s festivities. Professors Nadine Fay and Naomi Lockhart will be supervising. Be on your best behavior and have a nice day!”

His face broke in to a wide grin, before he simply punched the air. "Alright! I get to sit in the front!" Looks like he found his way in. He wondered what kinds of things would be in store for him when he, and some of his classmates, arrived.

2. CrownMoksha Decimo

Drei was just sitting around barely paying anything attention in his Monster Anatomy Class. It wasn't that the class was boring, especially not with the name it was given, he just rarely focused at all.

"Alastair Vaun Trios. Luna. Angela. Julia. Zelos. Drei. Sophia Hima. Poke. Mya. Alayah and Rogan Crowfest. Artan Everette."

This however grabbed his attention. Why would he, the quiet kid with a puppet, be called to the office. Never the less, he grabbed both his bags and left his class. On his way there he managed to hear the reason behind this.

"Congratulations. All of you have been selected to have front row seats at today's festivities. Professors Nadine Fay and Naomi Lockhart will be supervising. Be on your best behavior and have a nice day!"

But I didn't do anything. Drei wasn't the kind of student who openly did anything, but an honor was an honor he guess. Making his way past another student waving, he continued with his walk.

Currently biding his time and staring at he clock was Zelos. The monster the teacher was currently talking about didn't interested him at all. He was more interested in the legendary ones, not common every day monsters. But the intercom announcement quickly caught his attention. I get a front row seat. Nice. He wasted no time leaving his class and heading towards the front of the building.

3. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

[​IMG]
    The pearl haired shapeshifter sat attentively in her class. A hand gripping tightly at her writing material while her other hand tugged tightly on the maroon hood that she wore. She attached the hood to her clothing recently, in order to hide the... well, her ears - her bunny ears. They've been there ever since she was a kid - as a result of not being able to control her powers and she's never been able to retract them. Since then, she's been ashamed of it. Thinking about it, even just in class, made her blush in shame already. Feeling her cheeks get hot, she tugs down at her hood again but glances up at the lesson in front of her given by her teacher: Monster Anatomy. 'More like, things you should be turning into, Celeste.' she thinks to herself bitterly, letting the smallest grunt escape her dark lips.

She lightly swung her feet below her table, letting the metal of her combat shoes (specially designed by the Abelard family) make really subtle kling-klangs on the floor as she grazed them. It was incredibly subtle, as she knew many others were probably paying attention in class as much as she was. However, she was seated in the front, dead center so that could be another story. She didn't stop anyway. This was often her seat, especially in this class for obvious reasons, just so that she could keep studying. She knew she had to improve everything - especially that wretched "gift" of hers to shape-shift to be good in the army. She glances up at the teacher again, and continues to write every word that he says.
    Suddenly, the speakers of their classroom crackled on - causing her ears to twitch slightly and making her tug harder on her hood concealing them. Then, a voice proceeded with an announcement:

"These students will report to the front of the building... Kendric Stark"
    Staring up at the speakers, she sighed as she heard her friend's name be called. 'Kendric, huh? Not exactly the guy called on the speakers but...I wonder what he's gotten himself into?' She shook her head slightly then returned to her papers before her, scribbling down the last few words that the professor said before the announcement was on.
    "...Celeste Abelard."
    Immediately, on hearing her name, she drops her pen and turns fiercely at the speakers. 'Wh-what??? Am I in trouble?! Oh no! This is not good at all!' She wore a distressed expression as the snowflake-white, gentle fur on her ears picked up the cool air around her as long as the rest of the names from the announcement. Her ears! Oh no! With a squeaky yelp, she hurries to grab the hood that apparently fell off of her head and tugs it back roughly as if scolding the piece of garment of its fault in falling. Was she really in trouble though? She bit her lips as she tugged down at her hood with both hands in eager anticipation of what exactly was going on.
    "Congratulations. All of you have been selected to have front row seats at today's festivities. Professors Nadine Fay and Naomi Lockhart will be supervising. Be on your best behavior and have a nice day!"
    A loud sigh of relief escapes her as she leans back on her seat and relaxes, even dropping one hand from tugging her hood down as the other still did. She was completely taken back into reality by that, she even smiled a bit. Then out of the corner of her eye, she sees someone waving at the door. It was Kendric! She sits up, delighted to see a friend after such good news and waves back at him with her free hand. Just then a shadow gloomed over her table, she looked back at the front of the class only to see the teacher standing over her - but with a smile on her face. The professor keeps the smile, motions towards the door, and gently pats her on the shoulder. For a split second, she was about to argue on how she was still in class and she needed to stay but then she realized that it was exactly her cue to go. So she stood up from her place, gathered all her things, noticed when her bunny ears were to make a reappearance again and pulled down at her hood once more before excusing herself from the class and running out the door and meeting up with her friend. She greeted him with a big smile on her face,
    "Kendric! Phew! For a second there I thought we were in such big trouble! I was so worried, ahhh. I'm so glad this is just good news. I think today's going to go really well!"

4. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

Alastair wasn’t in his class, he had skipped again to go to the library to study history, and he cared little for his actual grades. As he heard his name being called out as one of the people in the front row he thought at first he might skip that as well but decided to put in an appearance. “Great” he said as the announcement ended, he packed all his books and equipment as he finished taking notes from the latest book he found and decided to leave the library.​

5. heartless_angel Traverse Town Homebody

Mya sighed, twirling her pen around while half-listening, half ignoring to the teacher. It wasn't like Monster Anatomy was a boring class. She really liked it, but it wasn't her type of class to take. In fact, she even went up to the head principal and complained to add a mechanic class or something relating to technology. Anatomy wasn't too bad since it was like looking at a machine from the inside...just almost. She got into a lot of trouble back in her days trying to place machine parts in monsters before. Her parents weren't too happy with that, but they understood her talents and hobbies. She should've gone for that more expensive school they offered her, but she declined. She wanted to live like a "normal" student, not some rich kid from a special private school.

She looked around the class, a lot of others seem to have the same look as her. It was a shame she couldn't make friends with any of them. She always would run away from them whenever they came up to her. She even jumped out the window since a crowd blocked the door that time. She eventually got herself a nice nickname called, "The Wimp." She detested that name, but how could she help it? She somewhat deserved it. It wasn't as if THEY got kidnapped anytime in their lives. To kill time, she stared at the girl sitting in front of her. It intrigued her that this girl always figited with her hood as if she hid something under it. It was something like...Celine? Celina? She didn't care for names. She remembered people by giving them specific names, hers was "Hood Girl."

The speaker then popped to life and then started spewing out random names. As usual, she ignored the voice until her name was called out. Huh...what am I in trouble for now? Oh wait...it was probably the lamp I broke yesterday when a teacher scared me...great. Instead of that, it told them they were being congratulated for being chosen to have front row seats tot he festivities. Hell, this got her very excited. Anything was better than this class. As she grabbed her stuff and headed for the door, one of the students called out to her.

Hey! Try not to run out! We're getting tired of cleaning up the broken glass you leave behind every time you run out! Heck, you break so much, your parents might go broke for replacing all of it!

This got the whole class in a fit of laughter which Mya ignored and slammed the door behind her as she made her way to the room where it was held. Punks...they wouldn't understand...

6. Hiro ✩ Guardian

-Spell Safety-

photo2.PNG

Julia sat in her chair, bored miserably and sucking on a lollipop. She was one of two students, the other being Kendric. "How droll... Just look at him drag on and on about the stupid subject." It was then that Julia heard an announcement about the festivities and students that would participate in them.

"These students will report to the front of the building..."

"Wonder what idiots have caused trouble now?"

"Kendric Stark."

Julia raised an eyebrow and glanced at Kendric. "Well."

"Grace Cassardis. Ayer Granz. Sora. Albina Kegan. Meara Ward. Celeste Abelard."

"Who are these people and what did they do? Sure is a lot of them..."

"Alastair Vaun Trios. Luna..."

Luna? HER Luna? As in her little sister? What could she have done? She was too stupid to come up with anything... Unless she had taken the blame for her "friends." They always seemed to ditch her once she did what she served her purpose. Pathetic.

"Angela..."

That was really unexpected. Angela would never get in trouble. She was a goody-goody and had never done anything wrong. Something was definitely up.

"Julia...."

"Wha-? ME!? I didn't do anything... Did I?" Julia shrugged it off and picked up her stuff. She'd find out when she got there, she assumed. She didn't hear who else had been called, nor did she care anymore.

Festivities? Well, that was certainly unusual. Her sisters (as far as she cared to know) hadn't done anything outstanding lately, and neither had Julia. But if they were supposed to be well behaved, then acting like a caring older sister would add to this. Yes, she'd act like that and get in good with everyone who didn't really know her. Smiling deviously, she went to the front of the building.

-Magical History-​
    photo.PNG
    "Luna..."

"Great... Did she take the blame for these guys?" Was the first thing through Angela's mind. Being the middle child, she always looked out for her youngest sister. She had an older sister, but they didn't get along. Julia, the oldest of the three, was too lazy and cruel towards Luna for Angela's taste. Deciding she should aid her sister, Angela packed up, listening to the announcement still, in case of anymore info.

"Angela..."

Angela stopped short. "M-Me?" She kept listening.

"Julia...."

Something was up, and it seemed that all these people were suspects. Who else was in on this?

"Zelos. Drei. Sophia Hima..."

"Sophia!?" This was definitely serious now. Her best friend was a suspect, along with Angela herself and her sisters. Angela hurried out of her class, worried sick. She managed to catch something else on the intercom;

"Festivities? Pfft..." No doubt Julia would take the "be on your best behavior" remark as a chance to pretend to care about Angela and Luna. First thing first though, she had to find Luna and Sophia. On her way out, she bumped into Ayer, a boy who... was different than the rest. She was so distracted she had dropped her books. "Oh," she said blushing, "Sorry Ayer..." Angela bent over to pick them up.

-Legendary and Modern Monsters-​

Luna sat, doodling in her notebook. It needed more flowers on it. Many more. Suddenly, and announcement came on the intercom. People seemed to be in trouble. "Wow, that's a lot of people." She thought as the ninth name was said.

"Luna..."

Luna's heart skipped a beat. What had she done? All she wanted was to make friends...

"Angela..."

Her sister too? Talk about unusual...

"Julia...."

That was no big surprise. Julia was kind of mean.

"Zelos. Drei. Sophia Hima..."

"Oh wow, Sophia too..." Luna accidentally said out loud. She picked up her stuff and exited, anxious to see what was up.

"Ooh, that sounds fun! I hope Julia will take time out of her day to spend time with me and Angela." Luna said, blissfully unaware of Julia's cold hatred of her.

7. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

As Alastair made his way to the front he couldn’t help but be suspicious, something didn’t feel right. He was one of the worst students grade wise by his own choice and yet here he was being rewarded, and for what? As he walked he saw the other that had been called out as well “Why am I wanted to sit at the front?” he asked himself out loud.​

8. jackdaniel0 Twilight Town Denizen

He gathered up his stuff, dumped them in to his bag, then he walked out of the room, along with some more lucky chosen ones. He heard one of the boys call something out. He thought he heard something about broken glass. Stopping outside the door, he looked back, then suddenly, laughter sprang out.

...Well, what ever's so funny about glass being mutilated is their own weird business. Just as he proceeded to continue his walk, he heard someone slam the door. Stopping, he looked back, then saw Mya, one of her fellow classmates, slam the door shut. As she passed by him, he frowned, deciding whether or not to 'help' her.

Seeing there wasn't really anything to lose, and thought quickly. Most polite thing to say to mad girls... He caught up to Mya and then asked, "Something wrong?" Good job, Poke. Years of experience tell you to say something casual. Next time think smart.

9. Lite The Future

-Monster Anatomy-
    Among the bored and tired students in the Monster Anatomy classroom, there was Sophia Hima, taking notes and paying close attention to the instructor's lesson. Her desk space was completely organized; Her notebook in the center, with her current writing utensil in hand and a spare one off to the left of the notebook. Just above the notebook were two pink, rectangular erasers, just in case. Sophia seemed to be in some kind of education-induced trance, as her gaze stayed locked on her notebook while she listened only to the sound of the teacher's voice. Until, that is, the grating sound of the school's speaker broke her concentration. "Ugh...What now?" She grumbled quietly to herself.

"These students will report to the front of the building..."

Sophia rolled her eyes.

"...Kendric Stark..."

"This is nothing but a waste of my time..." She thought. Couldn't they have found a quieter way to get these students?

"...Grace Cassardis..."

"Blah blah blah..." She thought, using her hand to mimic a talking mouth.

"Ayer Granz. Sora. Albina Kegan. Meara Ward. Celeste Abelard."

"Get on with it!" Sophia's eyes widened slightly, an irritated look in them.

"...Alastair Vaun Trios..."

Sophia groaned, her palm colliding with her face.

"...Luna. Angela. Julia..."

"How many fu-wait, Angela!? Luna and Julia too!?" She thought, her gaze locking on to the speaker.

"...Zelos. Drei. Sophia Hima..."

"M-Me!? What did I do?" Time seemed to freeze upon hearing her name. Her thoughts were racing, as well as her heart.

"...Poke. Mya. Alayah and Rogan Crowfest. Artan Everette..."

"What could they want me for?" She thought, ignoring the rest of the names.

She froze, feeling incredibly stupid for freaking out. But wait, 'Festivities'? What was happening that required festivities? "Oh. Right. The 3000th Anniversary of the end of the last war." It was amazing. 3000 whole years with no war. How the people managed to do it was a question that even Sophia had a hard time answering. Having figured out the reasoning behind her unwanted interruption, Sophia sighed. "Might as well get going. Angela's gonna be there, so I guess it'll be worth it." Sophia thought before standing up, neatly placing her things back into her bag, picking said bag up and exiting the classroom, not bothering to take her gaze away from the door. As she exited the classroom only one thought was on her mind, "Let's get this over with."

10. Barakon-King Traverse Town Homebody

Username: Barakon-King
    Name: Lucas Di’Marze
    Appearance: Twins (On the Right)
    Home: Wendel
    Bio: Lucas is one of the Di’Marze twins. Their father is a well-known weapons designer in Wendel and runs a business that works as a supplier to the military. The twins grew up in wealth, but Lucas was always pushed aside by his father in favor of his more athletic and aggressive brother, Berial. Feeling neglected as a youth, Lucas would usually hang around in the poorer sections of Wendel with vagabond children. Feeling a kinship with them, Lucas has preferred more simple living since then and doesn’t partake in most of the luxuries he could. Lucas focuses on his studies and mastering Psychokinesis in hope of gaining his father’s attention.
    He has a much softer disposition than his brother and seems more desperate for friends.
    Branch of Magic: Psychokinesis
    Weapon: Wakizashi
    Other: N/A

Username: Barakon-King
    Name: Berial Di’Marze
    Appearance: Twins (On the Left)
    Home: Wendel
    Bio: Berial was always the favorite of the twins’ father because of his proficiency with athletics and his physical strength. Because of his father’s nature as a weapons maker, Berial was always encouraged to become a soldier and has been trained by some of the best swordsmen money could buy. Dismissive of his brother, Berial tries his best to avoid him whenever possible and never mentions him. He seeks to achieve a level beyond the “max output” with Biokinesis one day and as such studies less by reading and more by doing.
    He has a bit of a sadistic streak, but typically doesn’t speak often.
    Branch of Magic: Biokinesis
    Weapon: Engine Sword
    (Description)
    This sword is Berial’s father’s dream project. He is allocating a good portion of funds to developing it for Berial. The sword contains an engine that is triggered when its wielder uses Biokinesis. The blade adapts to the increased strength and, corresponding to the level of Biokenisis, vibrates intensely. This gives the blade a “sawing” function.
    Other: N/A

11. Doukuro Chaser

[​IMG]
    Monster Anatomy wasn't her favorite subject, but for one of the school's top students to daze off for such an unimportant reason would be rather out of character. Every fact presented to them by the teacher was written down neatly in a notebook before her. The same happened in every class, for as she was someone unsure of their future she figured the more she learns the more options there'd be when she finally decides to take the matter seriously. Besides, it wasn't like there was anything else to do.

It was a meaningless existence and yet it carried on. The thought of ending it, however, never crossed her mind. In fact, hardly anything but school related matters could be found floating around her head, as they were the focus of her life. So when metallic sounds were heard, distracting her from the lecture, Abi's eyes slide to the right, noticing the girl next to her waving her feet back and forth. If it weren't for her being right there, she probably would not have noticed the small sounds. So at least the bunny-eared girl was considerate, she assumed, so the noise was excused. She would just have to ignore it and-

Suddenly, the teacher stopped talking.

Perking her head up Abi realized it was due to someone speaking on the intercom now. So class would be put on hold. That was okay, for as soon as the announcement ended it would - "Albina Kegan."

Her heart began racing at the mention of her name. Never had she done anything wrong throughout her time at this school so it could not have been for a bad thing. However her nerves were being tested anyway as the voice continued through the list of names. To ease them she began packing her things, forcing shaky breaths while doing so. Would her perfect record be tainted now? Did that even matter?

Whether it mattered or not, she let out a huge sigh of relief once the person on the speakers said congratulations. So, it was a good thing. A small laugh was let out when she realized she had worried over nothing.

She would have to follow a few other students that were leaving, one being that bunny girl (maybe she was a little too fascinated by those ears...but they were rather cute. And bunny girl or bunny-eared was easier than remembering an actual name. She knew just about no one's after all.), but just as she reached the door one of them slammed it in front of her face. Sure whoever had called out at her was rude, but she was even worse by doing that!

"Oh..." she mumbled, unable to even complain about it mentally without feeling guilty. Still...

I can't be that invisible... Can I?

The door was opened once more as Abi exited into the hall, heading in the direction the others had gone. Once they were in sight she slowed down, not wishing to face the wrathful one or even be roped into conversation. Just listening was more than enough.

12. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

Alastair arrived first before the other had but only by seconds, though it wasn’t like he was trying to beat anyone, he wanted to see who the others that shared in this apparent honour of being in the front row and why it was so important they be called a head of the others and why he was in the group. He noticed many of his classmates even though he had little to do with them except the occasional chat in the breaks or after classes, most of those times he just went through the motions of being part of a group.​

13. heartless_angel Traverse Town Homebody

Mya continued walking down and around the long path to the room since not a lot of students took that route and so they won't throw insults and stupid remarks at her. Suddenly, she was approached by one of her fellow classmates...whatever his name was. Wrong? Of course nothing's wrong. I'm just a simple girl who has to go through this crap every day. Why should it be wrong? It's perfectly normal right? As much as she wanted to say that, he probably was the "good-guy" kind of type, the one that won't ever stop bugging you until you start cheering up or something of that sort. Hey, there was always one in movies and animes so why not one in real life?

No of course nothing is wrong here. I don't understand why you have to follow me though...I hope you don't mind, but I prefer to be alone at the moment...To be truthful, she was a little frightened. She couldn't help it when someone decided to follow her. She started to slightly quicken her pace down the hall.

14. Arch Mana Knight

OOC: You're in Barakon. Just remember, nobody starts with their weapons. So many people. Oh well, that only makes it easier for me to kill off characters when it comes down to it.

BIC:

[​IMG]

"Hey!" Kendric greeted Celeste, moving out of the way as another girl passed them by without so much as saying anything. "...Anyway, why did you look so nervous earlier? Trouble or not, we get out of class-" He abruptly stopped, looking back over towards the classroom they were standing in front of. Kendric cleared his throat and pulled Celeste away from the door as to not distract the class.

"I recognized some names and it seems that everyone who had a sibling...had their siblings invited as well. I wonder how the selection was done." He clasped his hands behind his back as he started walking towards the front of the building, watching as a group of students disappeared out of sight heading in the same direction.

Kendric eyed Celeste and reached over to tug at her hood, though he didn't pull it off. He knew she was sensitive about her ears and found that hard to understand. Why would anyone pick on someone else for that reason anyways? Everyone had magic. A little lack of control wasn't so bad. "You know, if I had your power, I'd be the same." He was referring to her ears. "My father once told me that fine control over magic is difficult for those with-" Kendric stopped and pointed towards the group of students already gathered outside the main entrance. "Oh...I'm excited."

It seemed that most of the students had arrived. Professor Fay, approached and as she did, took a head count of the bunch. "Eight, nine, ten..." She frowned and crossed her arms. They were missing just a few. While they waited for the last students to arrive, and the other teacher, she clapped her hands together to get the students' attention.

"Good morning everyone. Today we will be heading to the Tower of Tasnica." The Tower of Tasnica was a, plainly named, monument built over the remains of the old capitol of Tasnica. The Tower was where Lorima's, Wendel's, and Tasnica's highest officials would be staying in order to watch the festivities in the city below. Normally it was used for governing purposes in Tasnica, but today it served as the perfect place to get the best view of everything that would be going on today. "We will be leaving as soon as the rest of your fellow students and professor Lockhart arrive. Are there any questions?" Nadine paused before adding in, "Besides the selection process that was used. That's a secret~" She smiled at the group, awaiting any questions or comments they might have had.

15. Mysty Unknown

[/url]

Zillia heard the call and felt honored to be called. She also heard Sora's name be called. A day to bond with her sister. Maybe now would be the best time to tell her about their relation. It would be best if the two could know they were sisters instead of just friends. Sora had said once that Zillia was already like a sister to her. Maybe revealing the story of their parents demise might be enough proof. Now was not the time to think, it was the time to go.

Zillia walked around until she caught up with Sora. "Hey, Sora. We are supposed to meet outside in the front. Lets hurry." She said with a bright smile.
    "Okay, Zillia. Let's go and have some fun at the festivities together. Maybe Luna could join us too."

Zillia nodded with a light grin and the two headed off to the front of the school. It appeared that they were a tad late. A lot of the other students were called and made it much earlier then Sora and Zillia. Now they would just have to wait for everyone else to show up. It shouldn't be that long until they can go to the tower and have some fun at the festivities.

Shade stood their and listened to one of his former classmates. They went to school around the same time. He knew a little of her. "Nadine, what is the reasoning of me being here. Why did the dean call me." He said straight up. He was never one for joking. He was a serious person and hopefully his old friend would know that.

16. jackdaniel0 Twilight Town Denizen

Good job, you creeped her out. What now? "Oh...Well, sorry I bothered you then." He stopped walking, noticing her quickened pace, before scratching his head. Fission mailed. And with that, he took another way.
    Luckily for him, he managed to arrive just as Nadine finished her statements. A quick look at the group of people already there told him that he didn't manage to arrive on schedule. "Hey, sorry I'm late." He gave a quick wave to everyone, then joined the bunch.

17. CrownMoksha Decimo

With the bag holding his puppet in tow, Drei finally made it to the front of the school. From the looks of it, he wasn't the only one who was late. He made his way into the group and listened to that last few bit of what Nadine said. There were a few questions that he had, but choose to hold off on them. Maybe they would be answered during this trip and he wouldn't have to say a word.

Realizing just how late he was, Zelos wasted no time quickening his pace in order to get to the meeting place. A part of him was nervous that he'd miss anything important, but that changed when he saw that nothing much had happened. So aside from missing what Nadine had said, he didn't miss much.

18. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

[​IMG]
    She smiled more at her kind friend when he greeted her and slightly hopped - force of habit! She clearly did not do this for the bunny factor - out of the way when some other students from her class were called out as well - she must have not noticed because she was too worried about being in trouble earlier. She and Kendric have been friends for a long time, both being from Wendel and coming from rather... prestigious or known families, but nothing of royalty or completely great importance! The Stark family was probably just as known as the Abelards.

"...Anyway, why did you look so nervous earlier? Trouble or not, we get out of class-"

Before she could speak up to answer, Kendric seemed to have look back at the classroom distractedly. She turned her head slightly to look back into it but her friend had pulled her to the side before able to do so completely. She didn't quite expect such action so as he pulled her away she let go of her hood a bit and her ears popped out again. She quickly reached back for it and pulled it back on but the was muffled laughter coming from the door already proved that it did its damage. She scowled slightly and felt her cheeks heat up in embarrassment but she remembered her good friend was still by her and she simply returned to his question, forcing herself to giggle slightly as she remembered her foolish assumptions but also to attempt in covering up her embarrassment. "'A-Ah, just like I said, um, I th-thought we were in big trouble - but nope! All good news today!"

Celeste decided to leave it there, a little awkwardly, and began to walk towards the direction the other students have been headed. Her head was held down a little low as she held her hood in place, still flushed from what happened back in the class. She really hoped Kendric didn't notice much of it, she hated being picked on which was a normal occurrence for her, but she hated it even more when people acknowledged it and Kendric was always the reassuring type who would bring it up and tell you to ignore it or say it didn't matter which was probably true but difficult for her anyway.

"I recognized some names and it seems that everyone who had a sibling...had their siblings invited as well. I wonder how the selection was done."

Her ruby eyes fixed on him, she never thought of how they were chosen for today. Siblings? Did this mean something? She tired to give it some thought but failed - she wasn't exactly the best when it came to analysis things like these. Sure she was an okay student but as a true Abelard, she was best in the battlefield. Maybe it was a selection done by random? Then, they just got their siblings in on it as well so not to conjure any sort of sibling rivalry? Probably not. This was definitely not the answer, but how would she know? She didn't exactly have a sibling in the school - not anymore. She was pretty much the youngest ever in her family, possibly with the entire Abelards, actually. If this was a whole sibling thing then she would definitely not know anything about it but if it was, then why on earth was she called on?

"You know, if I had your power, I'd be the same."

"'Hm?" Kendric's voice snapped her out of her thoughts and upon turning to him, she immediately saw his hand reaching over to her hood but not touching it. 'Oh no! He did notice!!' She lets out another small cry and slaps his hand away then placing both of her hands at the top of her head, keeping her ears flat on them as well as the hood that covered them up. Her eye brows furrowed at him and she could feel herself blushing again.

"My father once told me that fine control over magic is difficult for those with- Oh...I'm excited." Her friend stopped walking and pointed out the crowd of students ahead. She looked at them for a moment, then back at Kendric. In that moment she was a little mad at him for bringing it up - her whole ears thing - but she knew it wouldn't last, the anger. She kept both hands on her head anyway and let out a little sighthen, she looked up at her friend. Yup, anger gone. She couldn't stay angry for long, she just wasn't great at that. She then let one hand down and tugged on her hood with the other, she grabbed Kendric's arm and pulled him as she began to walk ahead, pulling him towards the crowd of students that gathered at the front of the school. One thing she was really good at though? Smiling to cover up her often embarrassment so she looked back at him with a smile as she walked and giggled,

"'Well, what on earth are you stopping for then?"

19. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]
    "We will be leaving as soon as the rest of your fellow students and professor Lockhart arrive. Are there any questions?"
    Meara bit her lip but then raised her hand up and spoke, she had a slightly embarrassed tone to her voice,
    "I have a question. I'm still a little behind when it comes to knowing what the usual ceremonies are. Could you please fill me in?"
    One of the last things she had been worrying about for the past 10 years was the festivities for the anniversaries. She wanted to know about them or at least have a general idea before they started. She wouldn't mind if she had to be told a little bit later.
    Meara had a smile on her face as she put her hand down and looked at the other students who were here. She was fascinated by everyone and just seemed to be happy to be out and about rather then locked in a room.

20. (╯°□°)╯︵ ıɥsoɯ Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]
    "Where in the world is everyone?!" Grace pouted, tapping her food repeatedly as she had a serious yet annoyed look plastered across her face. She felt as though she had been waiting an 'eternaty' for the rest of her classmates to arrive. More importantly to her was where Artan was. She needed him to begin plotting her next move. He was meant to meet her whenever they had the chance but no one was coming. She pouted more, puffing up her cheeks as she leaned against the wall.

Grace looked off to the side, starting to think about other things now that she believed that she was to wait. "Curses.. And today I had the perfect plot to possibly be done with that man. Who does he think he is? Just being able to master things so easily. He must be using some sort of sorcery."

Becoming more irritated now, she pushed herself up and grabbed her bag, forcibly swinging it onto her shoulder and storming off down the hall. She was heading down to Artan's classroom, ready to rage at him for now having shown up yet. She wasn't the type who liked to be kept waiting. He was her slave to use as she pleased and now he had really angered her with his tardiness.

"Men can be so useless at times! When I get my hands on him, he is so going to regret ever making me wait!" She shouted as she walked down the hall, not caring at all if she was disturbing any of the classes still in session. She never really cared much, which is why many found her annoying and just completely nuts. Especially when she would talk to herself.

Biting her lip, she turned the corner, finally making it to Artan's classroom, not bothering to debate if he was there or not.

[​IMG]
    Ayer was in surprise, not having expected to bump into both the people in his class who had been called out. He was mainly waiting for Angela but Artan had suddenly surprised him. Unsure what to do, he quickly turned to Artan and bowed to him in apology. "I'm so sorry about that. I hope you weren't hurt. I don't mind that you had bumped into me but I still like to apologize not watching where I was going." He smiled happily, hoping that he accepted before then turning around to Angela.​

Bending down, her picked up the remaining book quickly and handing them over to her. "Hello there. I am sorry to you as well. I didn't think to run into people as I waited for you." He chuckled a bit, beaming like a fool at her. She had been rather cute when she was talking to him and that was something he liked in girls. Normally talking was so natural to him with woman but now he didn't know what to say really.

"How about we all go to the front together. That way we won't have anymore accidents." He suggested, adjusting his backpack and staring at the two. He truly hoped that none of them were upset with him. He only just loved to make new friends and not enemies.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.