Totem Animal [OOC]

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by cstar, Apr 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]

Roleplay is rated E10+ with elements of PG13

[​IMG]

Totem Animal- A spirit animal that represents somebody's soul. Often attributed to their personalities or experiences.

[​IMG]
    I don't want to come off rude but, you deserve what you got. Going around and disturbing an ancient burial ground? Sure, maybe you hadn't intended to disturb it, maybe you were just having a good time with your friends or strangers around you.

Oh well, now you have been cursed. Congratulations.

Here's the deal, you will be an animal for 20 days, not consecutively necessarily but you will be an animal. Your animal will not change, no trades, the animal is you and represents who you are spiritually. You will need to survive your environments and at times, channel your animal instincts.

You will not know when you turn into an animal, and more importantly, where you will be when you turn into it. Maybe these spirits will teleport you somewhere and you will have to survive. I don't know, don't kill the messenger.

I am the one who handles the magic, you will never talk to me again after this, but know what happens to you was executed by me, just orders. Sorry.

But we are civil spirits, we don't kill... not directly anyway. You should all be able to survive these days... but if you don't then... Oops.

You will be sent this message as soon as you are transformed, some of you may have dreams beforehand... I will send the dreams to people I choose to have it.

Best of luck humans... animals... you.

-------------

[​IMG]

• No godmodding or powerplaying unless otherwise instructed(which will be little to never).
    • The animals are based on the person's personality. If you choose to be a sloth or something, they should have a sloth-like personality. Or if their animal becomes based on an experience(which may confuse people) they have to resemble the experience. I.e. Character has almost died 8 times... cat, 9 lives. Symbolism blows the mind.
    • ANIMALS DO NOT TALK. I REPEAT. ANIMALS DO NOT TALK.
    • However, animals can have those little traits that are imagined or fake: ie. Elephant never forgetting, being afraid of mice.
    • Everyone lives in the same town and there should be no need to leave it. I won't stop you but stay in interaction zone(when human). I don't understand google maps too well, and won't be making the town on a map, so make up your own locations and everything, but don't go too crazy.
    • The "messenger" will send some people private messages for nothing extremely plot changing, but more for character development sake. You never have to answer these messages.
    • No cybering or anything overly sexual... if you start getting too close place a warning before posts.
    • I am not your babysitter, I am your friend, and trying to have fun. Don't ruin it for me.
    • And remember to have fun, I don't want any fighting and if you aren't having fun, maybe you should think about dropping out of the RP.
    • 3 strikes your out, no exceptions unless someone came up IRL. No getting back in once kicked out. It's a faith thing.
    -------------

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Username: cstar
      Name: Ian Zells
      Appearance(Human): Ian
      Appearance(Animal): African Elephant
      Loves: Cooking, telling stories, swimming, playing card games, telling jokes
      Hates: Remembering the past, holding grudges, yelling, mushrooms
      Personality: Ian is a family man, and likes to take care of those close to him. He likes to make them laugh and keep them happy, but he hates looking back at the past due to a tramatic event that happened in his youth-- which he cannot forgive the person who caused it for.
      Availability:[est]
      What can't they afford to lose the most: His younger sister Lilly

Username: cstar
      Name: Caitlin Jones
      Appearance(Human): Caitlin
      Appearance(Animal): Chickadee
      Loves: Making new ideas, going out in the dark, windy days, coffee
      Hates: People fighting, walking long distances, being outdoors for too long, the sun.
      Personality: Caitlin is a relatively happy person and tries to turn other people's frowns upsidedown often. In reverse when she is sad or angry she is very angry it is with reason. She loves to be around people and hates to be alone, when she is alone she tries her best to find people again.
      Availability: [est]
      What can't they afford to lose the most: Her dream journal

• Username: Aiden Pearce
      Name: Aaron Wyatt
      Appearance: Aaron
      Appearance: Golden Eagle
      Loves: Reading, mystery, board games, winning at games, and being right.
      Hates: Feeling clueless, crowds, being late, parties, and people who ask him too many questions.
      Personality: Stubborn and a little short tempered when his actions are questioned. Holds a lofty air and tends to look down on others who fail to notice small details due to his own keen eye. Aaron can be aggressive when trying to make a point.
      Availability: (Mountain Time)
      What can't they afford to lose the most: A silver pocket watch he carries with him.

• Username: Master of Keyblades
      Name: Alex Riley
      Age(10-30): 15
      Appearance(Human): Alex
      Appearance(Animal): Gray Wolf
      Loves: Quiet, Music, Card games, Relaxations.
      Hates: Too much noise, Noisy People, Overcrowded places.
      Personality: Alex is a quiet boy who rarely is seen without his headphone or something over his ears. He's never been known to overly socialize or hang out in a large crowd.
      Availability: Most Days of the week.
      What can't they afford to lose the most: Headset given to him from his dad.
    • Username: KHGrl15
      Name: Mira Altairma
      Appearance: Mira
      Animal Appearance: Mira
      Loves: Ballet, Drawing and Painting, Singing, and toss rifles and flags.
      Hates: Liars, Knitting, Negativity, and roller skating
      Personality: A little quiet, kind and a bit stubborn, graceful, determined and persistent. Mira is loyal and trustworthy as well as helpful.
      Availability: Most days of the week except Monday
      What they can't afford to lose: Her mother's headband and her family pendant

[​IMG]

I plan on this RP only lasting until the beginning of July. If it goes a little beyond that is fine, however this is not intended to be a long Roleplay at all. That being said... people who join have to be active. Everyone must post at least once every 2 weeks. This does NOT mean to only post every 2 weeks, this is because I know this RP is heading straight into Finals season, and 2 weeks is at least enough time for people to get their act together. If you have problems meeting the 2 week deadline(which I certainly hope isn't the case) please message me and I will help you out.

[​IMG]
    03/30/2013: Roleplay Concept Thought up

04/01/2013: Introduction/Planning Finished
    04/07/2013: Trailer Finished / OOC Posted
    04/16/2013: Welcome Aiden Pearce and master of keyblades!

[​IMG]
    (Send me a message if you want your RP placed here)

[​IMG]
    Will be updated as questions or missed things are discovered

[04/07/13]---White in banner images currently being fixed
    ---There can be more than one person to an animal.

[04/16/13]---This post is useful please read.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2016
  2. Arch Mana Knight

Username: Aiden Pearce
    Name: Aaron Wyatt
    Appearance: Aaron
    Appearance: Golden Eagle
    Loves: Reading, mystery, board games, winning at games, and being right.
    Hates: Feeling clueless, crowds, being late, parties, and people who ask him too many questions.
    Personality: Stubborn and a little short tempered when his actions are questioned. Holds a lofty air and tends to look down on others who fail to notice small details due to his own keen eye. Aaron can be aggressive when trying to make a point.
    Availability: (Mountain Time)
    What can't they afford to lose the most: A silver pocket watch he carries with him.

3. CrownMoksha Decimo

Username: Master of Keyblades
    Name: Alex Riley
    Age(10-30): 15
    Appearance(Human): Alex
    Appearance(Animal): Gray Wolf
    Loves: Quiet, Music, Card games, Relaxations.
    Hates: Too much noise, Noisy People, Overcrowded places.
    Personality: Alex is a quiet boy who rarely is seen without his headphone or something over his ears. He's never been known to overly socialize or hang out in a large crowd.
    Availability: Most Days of the week.
    What can't they afford to lose the most: Headset given to him from his dad.

4. cstar stay away from my waifu

You have both been accepted and have been added to the first post~
    --

Although this is not something you need to tell me, I would like you both(and others who join) to please think of what you were doing at the Burial Grounds to have upset the spirits.

To help you get started on this thought process:

5. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Username: KHGrl15
    Name: Mira Altairma
    Appearance: Mira
    Animal Appearance: Mira
    Loves: Ballet, Drawing and Painting, Singing, and toss rifles and flags.
    Hates: Liars, Knitting, Negativity, and roller skating
    Personality: A little quiet, kind and a bit stubborn, graceful, determined and persistent. Mira is loyal and trustworthy as well as helpful.
    Availability: Most days of the week except Monday
    What they can't afford to lose: Her mother's headband and her family pendant

6. cstar stay away from my waifu

You have been accepted and have been added to the first post~

---

I am sorry I didn't reply for so long, I saw it but I was waiting for another person to (maybe) post so I could accept in pairs.

-If I like your post, you are accepted, so do not sit there worrying because I never replied. ^_^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.