[ooc] To Whom This Now Concerns,

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by cstar, Jun 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cstar stay away from my waifu

It does concern you now. Because you've opened up this letter. You could have just thrown it away. Did it not look like spam to you? Oh well, that's just sad. Really sad. You have no say in the matter, everything you know and love is now under my threat unless you do exactly as I say.
    Now it's okay, it's not going to take you too long. But, it's sure going to take up a lot of your time. This letter is tracked and becomes active the second the letter is opened. If you didn't read this letter and activated it, and are not complying... well you aren't reading this anyway, but so you suckers who did open it know. They aren't exactly getting a happy ending.

Bang. Bang! Hehe.

Now, since you are reading, your first task is to resend me your information. It will get to me quicker than you think it will. Here's what I need you to send me:

Your Name:
    "Phone Number":
    Number of Members in Your Family:
    What you love:
    What you fear:
    What you do for fun:
    What you absolutely cannot stand:
    Other Information I may need:
    I don't need to know what you are like. I'll get that from job experience I guess.

Once your information is sent to me, it will be relayed to everyone else who has read this letter. As of this moment, you are all partners. Now the thing about real life is that you have to work with people you do not like. Be professional, okay? I'd love it if you could. You don't have to like each other.

Once your information is sent, I will message you all and send you to the place I need you. You should all come back alive, if you cooperate.

Love,
    Your New Friend.

----------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]
    • If you join up, please be active. This should be a quick RP that shouldn't take too long. I do warn that if it doesn't get completed within the time I would like there will be a pause on this. If you are inactive [without warning me in advance], you will not be kicked out. You will be killed. This is a guarantee. I don't want to receive a message saying "please don't kill my character" or something. It will happen. I promise you.
    • You should not entirely rely on me, there will be situations in this where I will give members information that only they will know and they will help move things forwards. Don't be that member that gets something important and disappears... please!
    • You cannot kill other people's characters. No exceptions. All killings (if done) will be done by me. Injury, please consult the other player... you really shouldn't be injuring each other though.
    • Nothing too graphic. You shouldn't have anything too sexual going on but just in case, nothing too sexual... no seriously. If you feel the need, spoiler it my friend.
    • I don't want people to have more than two characters, I would prefer if people had only one but if you want to do something with two I won't stop you (say like, a husband and a wife... or a sister and a brother or... I dunno. I understand some people just decide to do these things)
    • Once this starts, I do not want new people joining. Sorry. I will wait until I believe there is enough people and then it will start pretty quickly.
    • There will be no counters. There is no posting deadline for individuals (obviously roleplaying arena rules apply, if the thread dies, it dies). I want people to be able to make this own decisions on how active they want to be. I recommend you being seriously active though. Be ready to post maybe once a day or two days. But, you don't have to. The results might not be in your favor though.
    • Have fun my friends.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 27, 2014
  2. Glen Returned from the dead

Your Name: Callum Crux
    Picture of Yourself:
    [​IMG]
    "Phone Number": 7209232
    Number of Members in Your Family: I am the last one.
    What you love: Photography, kinda
    What you fear: Fire and people with anger issues..
    What you do for fun: Fun? I don't have fun, I haven't had fun for a very long time. If you meant what I like doing, then photography and writing in diary entries, I guess..
    What you absolutely cannot stand: People with anger issues, people that think they're right all the time, really most kinds of people now that I think about it.
    Other Information I may need: Why am I even bothering to respond to this? I should just let you make me dissappear, see if I care. I guess..this is my last chance..

3. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

Your Name: William Scott
    Picture of Yourself:
    [​IMG]

"Phone Number": 1259871
    Number of Members in Your Family: 3
    What you love: Love is a dangerous disadvantage. (My brother I suppose... my friend Johnathan, cigarettes)
    What you fear: To make a fool of myself, allowing myself to be weakened by emotion or sentiment.
    What you do for fun: Solving crimes, puzzles, word problems, playing the violin, reading, smoking.
    What you absolutely cannot stand: Idiots that talk out loud, they lower the IQ of the whole street.
    Other Information I may need: 1. I observe everything. 2. From what I observe, I deduce everything. 3. When I've eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how mad it might seem, must be the truth.

4. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Your Name: Damien Drake
    Picture of Yourself:
    [​IMG]
    "Phone Number": 666-0142
    Number of Members in Your Family: 2
    What you love: A big bottle of whiskey
    What you fear: Failure and loss, I guess
    What you do for fun: Eat, drink & sleep
    What you absolutely cannot stand: Lazy, whiny, entitled brats
    Other Information I may need: I swear, if you go after anyone I'll end you, ya hear me?

5. Aelin Best Waifu

Your Name: Tasha Rask
    Picture of Yourself: http://images5.fanpop.com/image/pho...se-has-a-chocolate-river-25666077-385-500.jpg
    "Phone Number": (550)-462-4684
    Number of Members in Your Family: 2 (Just my bother and I)
    Occupation: Currently I am mostly a student majoring in Forensic science. But work at a local coffee shop part time to try to make ends meet.
    What you love: Playing Guitar, singing. Playing around with computers and other technologies.
    What you fear: Losing my brother like I lost my parents. Small enclosed dark spaces.
    What you do for fun: I don't have much spare time for fun but when I do I am either learning new songs on my guitar or learning how to use a new program on my computer.
    What you absolutely cannot stand: Popular people, rich people, people who are full of themselves, and people judging me for my look or what I chose to do with my life.
    Other Information I may need: If you make me fail this semester of my class then you are paying the thousands of dollars for me to retake the semester. I am struggling enough fanatically as it is.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2014
  6. CrownMoksha Decimo

Your Name: Damion Haal
    Picture of Yourself:
    [​IMG]
    "Phone Number": (736) 625-8838
    Number of Members in Your Family[​IMG]: 3 (Mother, sister, and myself)
    What you love: Fantasy books, video games, my mother and sister
    What you fear: Losing my mother or sister, the only thing keeping me from tossing this letter. Becoming anything like my late step-father.
    What you do for fun: Play video games or read a book.
    What you absolutely cannot stand: Those who abuse the power that their given. Anyone who thinks that they can mess with my family and get away with it, yes your included in this.
    Other Information I may need: Should it come down to it, I'm more than capable of handling myself in a fight. My memory is quite good due to having to memorize certain things in book and games.

7. cstar stay away from my waifu

All of your responses have been received, and you have been added to the list.

8. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

Your Name: WIlly Jones...I think
    Picture of Yourself: http://www.zerochan.net/906338
    "Phone Number": 911-191-119
    Number of Members in Your Family: I think 5?
    What you love: Booze and Drugs
    What you fear: Not having drugs and booze
    What you do for fun: Drugs and booze of course
    What you absolutely cannot stand: Not having drugs and booze?
    Other Information I may need: Booty

9. cstar stay away from my waifu

Your response has been received and added to the list.

I will
    wait for responses for one more day, after that I will have a more formal response for you.

10. cstar stay away from my waifu

I have now sent you the second letter, here it is best of luck to you all.

11. cstar stay away from my waifu

Okay, I am reopening ocs one last time. and ONLY one last time. if anyone wants to join, please join before Saturday, July 26th. I will not, I repeat NOT accept any more ocs after that date. No exceptions. Have a good day, and I hope to see more of you.

12. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

Your Name: Beucefilous D. Alexander
    Picture of Yourself:
    [​IMG]
    (I know, that's one fine piece of sexy huh? )
    "Phone Number": 867-5309
    Number of Members in Your Family: Including me, 1
    What you love: Those little soft cookies with black and yellow icing in the shape of a smiley face. Those just always brighten up my day.
    What you fear: Siders...And Clowns...And the mailman.
    What you do for fun: Well, i could tell you, but it would be censored. Yes. It would be censored on a letter. That's how graphic it is.
    What you absolutely cannot stand: Chairs. Get it? Because you sit? Hehe...I'm funny.
    Other Information I may need: 42

Last edited: Jul 21, 2014
  13. cstar stay away from my waifu

@Cat~ @Calxiyn

Right now the plot moving forward is at a standstill because I need you two to have your characters react to the current situation. Even if I haven't posted, characters have done interactions that require attention. Even if your character was not specifically mentioned.

To anyone else, I'm sorry about the delay in my responses, but now that the school year is kicking up I should be home more often than not. So yay for activity! Thank you all for still sticking around.

14. cstar stay away from my waifu

The time for questions has been extended to the 30th of september.

Anyone who doesn't post by September 22nd will be killed off. This is the only warning.

Any life problems, please MESSAGE ME. Do NOT assume I know anything. Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.