To Whom This Now Concerns,

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by cstar, Jun 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]

This letter has been sent to the following:
    Callum Crux, William Scott, Damien Drake, Tasha Rask, Damion Haal, Willy Jones

I thank you all dearly for responding to my letter. I am aware of the... complications you will all have to face due to this. But it is greatly appreciated what you will all be doing for me. You will most likely not know each other, but if you have happened to cross paths before, I guess it will be nice to be reacquainted

You are all so young! Why are you all so young? It breaks my heart that only the young ones bother to read letters anymore... I certainly hope none of the accidents happen.

Lets ignore that fact for now, shall we?

You have all been given this address:
    356 Baker Street, Sumsville.

You all live in the area...so it did not matter for me to pinpoint it, you know?

When you arrive, it will look like an office building. This is the correct address, do not worry. Were you expecting some kind of warehouse? Please. We have class you know.
    There is a scanner on the door, place your hand there and state your name. Go to the second floor upon entry and enter the conference room directly to the right of the elevator.

You will all meet there first before we meet you, please dress in what you feel comfortable in. We do have food, you are allowed to eat, and don't worry about it being poisoned. We do not want you dead. We would not go through this much effort just to kill you.

I would love for you all to get to know each other, you do not necessarily have to tolerate one another, but there's this thing about business partners: You have to learn to work with one another, even if you dislike them.

This letter should arrive to you on June 1st, we would appreciate you being there on June 4th at around 4 o'clock. Whatever inconveniences we may be causing you we will be sure to take care of.

Thank you, and we cannot wait to work with you.

Love,
    Your new friend

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 27, 2014
  2. Aelin Best Waifu

"Where are you going?" The sixteen year old brother of Tasha Rask asked as she finished getting ready. "You can't go to work dressed like that and you don't have school today." "I know. I am going out. Stay here and keep the doors locked. I will be back soon..." Tasha told her younger brother. "I hope..." She added in quietly as she reached for the door of their modest two bedroom apartment. "There is some food in the fridge, finish it if you like, I will go shopping when I pick up my paycheck tomorrow." She instructed once again before finally leaving the apartment, locking the door behind her. Tasha remained outside her apartment for a moment, leaning against the wall to the right of the door as he stomach growled. She had not eaten that day to make sure there was enough food left in the house for her brother, so she was relieved when the letter she got said there would be food, no matter what the circumstance she was getting herself into was. Through the thin wall she could hear her brother pick up his PS3 remote once again and start yelling at the TV like he often did while playing Video games. She had bought him the system last year for his birthday using the last small amount of her inheritance that she had left. Her brother still had some in his name, but she was making him save it for school and not touching it. She had to take good care of her brother for her parents sake. She wanted to finish raising him in a way that would make her parents proud if they where still around.

After a good couple of minutes of just standing against the wall in silence except for her stomach which was still complaining about being hungry, Tasha finally descended down the three flights of stairs that lead to the street. Warm air brushed over her face as she stepped out of the building onto the pavement. The walk to the address indicated on the note was not long, but it was long enough to enjoy the weather. From out of her backpack Tasha grab a walkman, it was a bit old school but she always stayed on the cheap side when getting items for herself. In it was a CD she had listened to a hundred times now. On top of it it was probably the most cliche band imaginable for how she dressed and acted like, Evanescence. Either way Tasha was desperately trying to clear her mind of the fears of what would happen with these notes, where they will lead. She was supposed to be finding these notes and analyzing them for things like finger prints, what hand it was written with, even possibly DNA from someone licking the stamp. Not being caught up in the mystery herself. She was going to be a forensic scientist, she wanted to help stop crime, but now she worried if she would even finish this semester. She couldn't afford to retake a semester, it was too expensive to take another round of all her classes she was taking right now.

Tasha's thoughts faded as she saw the office building near. She nervously looked around for other people before walking up and placing her hand on the scanner pad.
    "Tasha Rask." She said simply awaiting the door to open. Once open she chose to take the stairs up to the second floor. Once on the second level Tasha fidgeted with her gloves, pulling one up higher and tightening the other. There was no point to this but to keep her hands occupied, just doing something. It didn't matter what. Tasha kept her head down until she found the conference room. Taking a deep breath, she slowly pushed the door open walking into the room. It was large and seemed empty at this time. Tasha's eyes rested on a tray of food. She didn't want to look like a pig and she didn't want to be the one digging into the food first, but she was hungry enough not to care. Tasha crossed the room to the platter of food, grabbed a couple things and put them on a napkin before moving to another more barren side of the room. She leaned against the wall in the corner and kept her head down, and slowly ate her food, waiting for something else to happen.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2014
  3. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    Callum Crux put away the letter once again. How many times had he looked at it now? Far too many to count. After getting the letter a few days prior, he had read the note several times a day, trying to make sense of it all. Why him? What made him so special? Was somebody looking to make his life worse than it already was? He hadn't been to school the last few days, choosing to instead squeeze what little joy out of life he could before he left to go to the place mentioned. Even that day, June the 4th, he hadn't gone to school. Truthfully he could have made it there and arrived at the address mentioned, probably with a lot of time to spare, but he hadn't. What was the point of attending there? Something was going to happen that day, he was sure of it. If it was a positive thing (like that was going to happen), he could just go back the next day and nobody would know the difference. If negative, then what would it matter if he suddenly vanished without a trace? Nobody would care anyway.

Glancing once again at the letter as he took it out of his pocket, he took one last look at it before placing it on the table. "Love, your new friend" he echoed. A few moments passed as he thought about those words. "Tch, some friend. They made it sound like we know each other, but who would think of me as a friend? Damn idiots, all of them" he said, bitterness evident in his voice as he pulled on his clothes. Walking towards the door, he pushed it open and stepped out, making sure to lock it behind him. He hadn't needed to say goodbye to any friends or family, for he had neither. He lived alone, as he had for a few years. He occasionally got money sent to him, enough to survive, by his second cousin, who lived overseas but spoke a foreign language, but that was it as far as socialization was concerned. His family had died when he was a small child, and misfortune had followed him around like a plague, and he had every belief that this mysterious note was only going to add to it.

Walking slowly along the street, he found the address rather easily. It really did look just like an office building, like the note had said. How much of the rest of it was true? There was only one way to find out, and he had nothing to lose. Walking inside, he found the steps quickly and ascended them with the same pace he had maintained on the walk there. Arriving at the top of the staircase, he glanced around a little to see if anyone else was there. So far, so good. Not a person in sight. Stepping forward, he placed his right hand on the scanner before him and spoke his name. "Callum Crux" the boy spoke, quietly and softly but with the slightest hint of sadness in his voice. Done with that, he then made his way to the conference room that was mentioned and pushed open the doors.

This was where his luck ran out. There was another person in there, just his luck. It seemed she was distracted eating though, so he could probably avoid talking; if he got lucky, anyway. That'd be a first, he thought to himself. Walking in slowly, he kept his eyes focused on the girl inside. If he could avoid talking to her, he most certainly would, so he stepped very carefully as he walked over to a chair and sat down in it without a word. He then tried to make himself as comfortable as he was able to in that sitting position and simply waited.

4. ShibuyaGato Transformation

He scoffed as he read the end of the letter. "Jackass," he whispered -- though it wasn't like anyone was around to hear him anyway. He'd lived alone since he dropped out of high school. Mom had been dead for years before that, dad died only a few years later, his brother refused to talk to him since he'd been kicked of the force. He was a wash out, and he knew it. But that didn't stop him from washing down a whole bottle of whiskey. At this point, it was all he could rely on anymore. It was the only thing that didn't die or hate his guts. But even then, it still ran out eventually.

The days in between were a blur of food and drinks and hangovers. But then he saw the date: it was June 4th. He stumbled off the couch and looked for his cell that he could barely afford to pay for anymore. 3:30. He hadn't missed it. He ran to the closet and smelled a few shirts before deciding on a black one with a blue jacket over it. At this point, he couldn't care less about appearances. His stomach growled, but he remembered that there'd be food. He slapped on some aftershave out of habit before remembering that he still had some stubble. Once he checked his breath, he moved back into the living area -- which could hardly be called a room, since the place was more like one big open apartment -- and grabbed the note. He folded it meticulously and stuffed it into the inside pocket of his jacket. You never knew if these guys would double-check for authenticity, and there was no way to know if these threats were idle. As much as he didn't like it, he was the hostage in this situation. He grabbed his phone and sighed. 3:50. He should probably hurry. Even so, he knew there was one thing he needed to do first. He typed in the number, hoping he hadn't changed it.

RING.
    He wouldn't answer. He never answered.​
    RING.
    And yet, in that moment, he still had hope.​
    RING.
    But... they could never go back. The damage was done.​
    RI--
    No one could fix what had happened.
    "Hey, this is Jackson Drake. I can't get to the phone right now, but leave a message."

Least of all the brother who'd hurt him so much.​
    BEEP.

"Hey, Jax. I... I know it's been a while, and I know you said you'd never listen to me again, but..."
    He was lost for words. It'd been a long time since that had happened.
    "I-I'm gonna be gone for a while. No idea how long."
    "Just... take care of yourself. Watch your back, man..."

He didn't want to be a sap, and he didn't want to let on too much.

But in that moment he just wanted to beg for forgiveness.
    "And if you don't hear from me again, I'm real sorry-"

"..."

"..."

"...for everything."

He hung up and bit his lip. The pain was all that remained between them anymore. Still, he couldn't be thinking about the past when their future was on the line. He looked back down at the phone's screen. 3:53. And then, he noticed something. A drop of blood on the black phone. He touched his hand to his lip and looked at it.
    Blood.
    He took the top of his shirt and wiped it off his lip and chin. It'd probably scab over on the way, and he could always just say he'd cut himself in his drunken stupor. It's not like anyone really questions a drunken failure anyway. He walked out for what might be the last time and shut off the lights. Even if he died, he wondered how long it'd be before anyone even noticed. Maybe the neighbors who always complained about the smell of whiskey seeping through the walls would question it.
    Or maybe they'd breathe a sigh of relief and forget that he'd ever been there. Either way, he'd be gone.

The walk over to the office complex had been a blur of depressing thoughts and mutterings. He'd gotten some glares from passersby, but he didn't care. What did they matter to him? He only cared about one person's opinion, and he knew exactly what it was right now. He looked up at the office building. It looked clean and new, almost like it was a regular building. But he knew better -- he just hoped he wouldn't be surrounded by morons, though anyone who listened to this creep probably wasn't totally stupid. He walked over to the entrance with all the finesse and subtlety of an alcoholic and almost slammed his hand into the scanner.

"Damien Drake."

He stated his name as if he'd been in a roll call. He was used to it. He could still follow orders, but he wasn't afraid to question them in the slightest. The door opened and he stepped inside, taking the stairs right up to the second floor. He looked around for the elevator and found it, along with the door to the conference room. He sighed and moved to open it up. It was huge. Way too big for any normal office complex, but in the middle was a tray full of food. His stomach growled almost on cue, but he kept looking before leaping at the platter. He noticed two kids, a boy and a girl. The girl was standing in the corner with a napkin full of food, and the guy was just sitting there like a pretentious little prick. He rolled his eyes before moving up to the table.

"Great, kids," he muttered under his breath.
    "Just what I didn't wanna deal with."

He took one of the napkins and opened it up before dropping various foodstuffs onto it. Once he felt like he was done, he moved to the opposite side of the room as the boy and sat himself down before stuffing his face. It gave him the perfect excuse to ignore the brats, but it also gave him some time to think. If these kids had gotten themselves into this, who else was bound to show up? He could only picture his brother now.

Looking at the harmless envelope and opening it up only to find a death trap. He probably would've ignored it, thinking it was some dumb prank, and...

He swallowed what he'd been chewing and grabbed another item. He needed to stop thinking about him. The more he did, the more he'd worry.

5. CrownMoksha Decimo

Jacket, check. Note on bedroom door, check. Crumpled up letter in the trash can double check. That stupid letter was the only reason that he was even going through with this. Hell if he had the choice, he'd completely ignore it and go on about his life. Unfortunately he couldn't risk putting his mother and younger sister at risk, so he had no choice but to comply.

Damion had taken extra care to make sure that no one else was awake as he left, so that he wouldn't have to explain anything. There was a note left on his room door so if there was any questions then they at least would know that he just went out. He soon arrived to the door and reached his hand out towards the knob when something stopped him.

"Damion? Where are you going?"

Upon turning to see who it was, Damion saw that it was his sister who'd caught him in his attempt to sneak out. Great, so much for keeping this all low key. "Don't worry, I'm just heading out for a bit." For the most part that was true, but it clearly wasn't going to be enough to convince her.

"Are you sure? Last time I was told that you were in Juvenile detention for 8 months."

Of course she'd bring that back up. While she may have been a year younger than him, somethings never changed. Despite how calmly she attempted to speak, Damion could tell that she was truly worried. So he gave her a reassuring smile before patting her on the head. "Don't worry Alisa, you'll never have to worry about anything like that again. I'll be back, that much I can promise you." Alisa gave him a smile in return before nodding. "Also could you keep this a secret from mom, I don't want her worrying about me." Given another nod in response, Damion turned back to the door and opened it. Now it was time to get this whole letter thing over with.

As per the instructions, he headed towards the office building and placed his hand on the scanner before him. "Damion Haal." There was something about the way he spoke that brought some old memories. Memories that he'd rather forget. No matter he proceeded into the building and up the elevator. The ride up he was curious as to what he found find when he arrived. The letter mentioned that there would be others so that much he could assume would be something that he'd see.

With the usual ding sound, the elevator doors opened and Damion took notice of his new found surroundings. First off the table full of food. Least whoever sent the letter was true to his or her word, which wasn't that much of a good thing. Second the other people who'd arrived before he did. Two males, one of which clearly looked to the oldest out of them all, and one girl. Well things certainly would be interesting to say the least.

Damion remained silent as he made his way over to the table with food on it. After having a general idea of what he was going to get, he grabbed a napkin, unfolded it and went down the table grabbing the items that he'd pre selected. Carefully holding the three items that he'd selected, he found himself a place on the wall to stand and started to eat.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2014
  6. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

William stared at his brother Myton, visibly in deep thought. They were playing a game of the up-most strategy. A buzzer sounded, which came from a brand new Operation board. Not exactly chess. "Oh bugger!" Myton hissed. "Whoopsy! Can't handle a broken heart. How very telling." William leaned back, crossing his legs. "Don't be smart." Myton said, focusing on the game board. "That takes me back. "Don't be smart, William, I'm the smart one"." William mimicked his brother. "I am the smart one." Myton stared. If looks could kill. There was a silence. William thought about how soon he had to leave. He checked the time.

The silence was only broken by an alarmed tea kettle, which his brother went to collect.
    William tapped his finger on the table, waiting for Myton to return. Myton put the kettle on the table along with tea cups and other things. Myton narrowed his eyes at William, waiting for him to take the kettle. He sighed. Myton took the kettle, pouring the tea "I'll be mother." Myton said. "And there is a whole childhood in a nutshell." William took a sip of his tea. "What are you going to do William?" Myton asked. "What do you mean? I'm going on a job, I already told you." William asked, putting some more sugar in his drink. "Well asking me to house sit wasn't exactly suspicious." Myton told him. "I'm going to do what I always do, detect things." William shrugged. "Shall we continue?" William asked. Myton nodded.

"I used to think I was an idiot." William told him, continuing to work on the Operation game board. "Both of us thought you were an idiot, William. We had nothing else to go on, until we met other children." Myton said, visibly disguised. "Oh, yes. That was a mistake." William admitted. "Ghastly what were they thinking of?" Again the silence took over.

"How long will you be gone for?" Myton asked. "I don't know." William said honestly. "You don't know?" He questioned "How long am I normally gone for while I'm investigating?" He had no trouble lying to his brother, not this time. This wasn't just some investigation.

"Probably something about trying to make friends." William answered. His brother looked at him puzzled, but then remember their last conversation. Switching from conversation to conversation was not that tiring as it seemed. "Oh, yes. Friends. Of course, you go in for that sort of thing now." Myton looked at a picture that hung on the wall. It was a picture of William and Johnathan, William's best and one only friend. "And you don't? Ever?" William asked. Now he was just curious. "If you seem slow to me, William, can you imagine what real people are like? I’m living in a world of goldfish." Myton sighed.

William stood up, getting his coat on. He was almost ready to go. He held the letter in his hand. "Yes, but I've been away." William pointed out. "So?" Myton asked. "Oh, I don’t know...I thought you perhaps might have found yourself a...goldfish..." William admitted.

There was a brief pause.
    "See you soon, brother dear." Myton said, holding the door open for his brother. William nodded, flipping his coat-caller up before heading out the door.

He read the letter again. He make sure to get the instructions right to every last T. He headed towards the office building. He looked the least bit worried, but he knew deep inside he was suppressing that emotion, like he did with many other emotions. He took off his glove, and placed his hand on the scanner, having experienced such types of things before.
    "William Scott." The voice said. He nodded, and then walked through the door. He stepped into the elevator. Now he was nervous. He didn't like enclosed spaces, especially in elevators. After hearing the ding sound, the elevator door slowly came open. He looked around the room. Food. The sender was true to they're word, he noted that. He noticed now, three males and one female. He was glad for the low numbers. He sat down as far away from everyone else as he could get, without looking too suspicious.

He took a deep breath. He went into his pocket, sticking a nicotine pack on his arm, one of three. It helped him think. He looked around. What could he tell about these people. None of them looked interesting enough to waste his precious brain power on. He tabbed his foot on the floor anxiously.

7. Aelin Best Waifu

Every time someone knew entered the room Tasha looked up only in the slightest to see who else was dragged into this. First a young man, probably close to her age. When entering the room he wouldn't take his eyes off of her, she didn't know why but it freaked her out. Sure the way she dressed was unconventional but she was not the only one ever to dress like that. Either way she brushed it aside and went back to eating. She had turned down her music so she could hear those around her now, just in case the boy said something, thought she doubted he would, he didn't seem social.

She continued to pick at her food keeping her head down, trying to look at anyone but the boy until the next person came in. This one was a few years older then her. He didn't look like he was totally put together, just barely trying. At least Tasha didn't feel too guilty eating the food as this man had grabbed some and started stuffing his face. She figured it was his way of avoiding the situation and others in the room. Tasha didn't feel like she could trust him that much, but it seemed from the sound of the note she would have to learn to. By this point Tasha was fidgeting. With each new person she became more unsure and scared about the entire situation.

The next two where also young like her, each eyeing the food before taking a place in various parts around the room. Everyone seemed to be avoiding each other. No one talking, a few observing the others. But the only sound in the room was the air conditioner making sure that the room was not unbearably hot. Tasha shifted uncomfortably in the silence. She had never liked the silence, gave her too much time to think and her thoughts tended to scare her. They where generally dark and unwanted.
    "This is horrible...." Tasha started, not knowing where she was going with her comment. "This silence is not making anything better. All it does is make this situation more uncomfortable and depressing then it already is. Some one just say something!" Tasha's voice sounded frustrated, but if you listened more closely it was scared. She was scared of the entire situation and how it would effect her brother. She wondered what would happen to her and if something happened to her how it would effect her brother. He was already struggling with depression, Tasha had to be strong for the both of them. Now it was time to be strong here too. Find a way to break the silence. "I don't know any of you so my name is Tasha.... I work at the coffee shop down the street and am studying to be a forensic scientist...." Tasha made an attempt at introducing herself to the others in order to try to provoke conversation. She was generally not good at conversation and when talking to strangers just went to her scripted customer talk. But now she couldn't do that with a group so she simply took a shot in the dark with the best way to go about talking to these people.

8. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    As each person entered the room, Callum didn't even raise his head to look at them. He simply sat there staring at the floor, memories flowing through his head. Depressing memories, horrible memories, but memories that defined who he was, of that there was no doubt. It wasn't until the girl, the one that seemed a little paranoid about being there, spoke up that he finally looked up from the floor and at her. She acted like talking was going to change anything; it wasn't.

"What's the point of conversing? We're all going to die soon anyway, why not be depressed and uncomfortable in here? What difference will it make either way? Sit your ass back down, shut up, and don't waste your breath, none of us asked who you are, and none of us care, either" he said bluntly, stating his thoughts almost exactly. While Callum wasn't always the nicest person, he always felt the need to step it up a notch. In his mind, when people got close to him they died, so making friends was pointless and ultimately would only cause more pain. So, why bother being nice to them? It's not like anybody was nice to him, either. Sure this girl had just introduced herself and seemed to be wanting to start some kind of friendly conversation, but he didn't buy it. He saw through her as if she were made of glass, believing her to not really meaning any of it. She wasn't really interested in beings friends with him, nobody was. He was better off alone, anyway.

9. CrownMoksha Decimo

Aside form one more person entering the room, not much was done between the people who'd already arrived, which was understandable. Total strangers could only work so well together and given the circumstances that their all here for, the odds of someone being chatty were decreased.

The silent went on a little longer before someone finally spoke. It had been the girl in the corner who'd spoken up. It was pretty clear that she was uncomfortable doing so, but she at least made an effort. That was more than what everyone else could say. When she'd finished by giving her name and occupation someone else spoke, granted it wasn't much good that was said.

After listening to what was said, Damion knew that he most likely wouldn't get along with that guy all to well. Still since he wasn't a blonde German with heterochromia, he would have no reason to punch him should they ever interact. Luckily he was used to dealing with assholes so this wouldn't be anything new. Especially since he had his own non physical way of dealing with them, that worked every now and again.

Damion finished the last thing of food he'd placed on his napkin before speaking. "I guess you can call me Damion and since you mentioned your job, I work at a book store."There wasn't a real need for him to say his job aside from being fair. His eyes made their way to the other who'd spoke before him. "Since its pretty clear that you don't give two shits about being here, why don't you keep your mouth shut." This was part of his method, which always had various results depending on who he spoke too.

10. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Every time he heard the door open, he'd look over to the new arrival briefly. Though he really should stop it. Seeing all these kids get themselves into this shitstorm didn't make him feel any better. Though there wasn't much hope of him feeling better about the situation anyway.

Finally, the girl spoke. She called herself Tasha -- weird name to be sure, but he'd remember it at least -- and talked a little about her job and major.

He thought back to his brother. He'd always been the smart one. He was going to college last time they'd spoken. His major was plenty far from law or criminals, and that's all Damien really cared about.

The next kid who spoke up was the one he'd gotten the bratty vibe from, and boy had he been right. Little wuss killed the mood faster than any of them could keep scarfing down their lunch. Just as he was going to speak up, after swallowing the next piece of his meal of course, one of the newcomers chimed in. Said his name was Damion, which might make things a little more complicated in the way of recognition. But thankfully, he took the opportunity to bash little Debbie Downer. He swallowed the sandwich he'd just finished and reached for another piece. But there was only the napkin. He looked down. He'd finished it all already. He was starting to get a little full, but he honestly had room for some more. Even so, he knew he shouldn't be a hog. He stood up, stuffed his hands into his pockets and cleared his throat to get their attention.

"Well, guess that makes it my turn. Name's Damien, but uh, you can call me Drake if you want."

He really wasn't good at speaking formally, especially not to this kind of crowd. Half of them were too busy eating to listen, and the other half just couldn't be bothered to care. He remembered that everyone had talked about their desired professions and figured he could instill some hope after all.

"So, yeah. I'm a cop."

Of course, they didn't have to know the current status of his employment. If he could make them feel better, maybe he'd start feeling it too.

"And at this point, we're just gonna have to play this creep's game."
    "He wants us to talk, eat, socialize!"
    He added 'jazz hands' to try and lighten the mood
    "So... what choice have we got?"

He looked around for a few seconds, mostly staring at the kid who'd bashed the idea of introductions, and promptly sat back down. He felt something in his pocket and remembered that he'd brought his letter. He decided to read it over again, just to see if there was anything he'd missed in his drunken rage. Any little thing could help at this point, and if he was going to keep up the I'm clearly a cop facade, he'd have to play the part to a tee.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2014
  11. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

"What's the point of conversing? We're all going to die soon anyway, why not be depressed and uncomfortable in here? What difference will it make either way? Sit your ass back down, shut up, and don't waste your breath, none of us asked who you are, and none of us care, either"

William exhaled loudly. But held his thought until Drake introduced himself. "We have an amateur Forensic Scientist, a book store worker with a temper, and a cop. As well as a terribly poor informed young man." He thought. Then he looked over at Callum, still annoyed by his comment. "Don't talk out loud. You lower the IQ of the whole street." He said, popping the last word. "Let's try to use our grown up brains here, shall we? First things first, not getting to know each other would be an awfully stupid decision, we are going to be partners after all. Second, If whoever this is wanted us dead, they would've done it by now hmmm? They obviously have the power to do so. This isn't just a old dusty warehouse, this is a somewhat professional office building with a scanner that knows our hand prints. Yes they have threatened us with the people we love, but not our own lives? Why, why is the question at hand isn't it? We are obviously too valuable at this given time to be killed. Or at least, that is the theory. You always miss something after all. That doesn't mean if we screw ourselves we won't be dead later, but right now, us dying is not in their best interest, not yet." William said, with a creepy smile. He sounded very cold as well as harsh, much harsher then Callum had sounded. It was almost like a competition for William. He had a low tolerance for stupid people.

"I am William Scott, I'm not going to go into too much detail about what I do or how I do it because chances are you wouldn't understand. I observe everything, from what I observe I deduce everything and when I've eliminated the impossible whatever remains, no matter how mad it might seem, must be the truth." He explained. There was a brief silence. "Pleasure to be working with you all." He bowed slightly

12. Aelin Best Waifu

The moment the boy that had be staring at her earlier spoke, Tasha knew that she wouldn't like him. His words went against everything she did to keep herself moving forward. She had a certain mindset and it was the only way she was able to hold on to who she was, but this boy too much time with him might break down the year of counseling she could afford for herself. She could not tell if his talk of dying was referring to soon or just sometime in there life, but either way it didn't matter. She was the type of person to live in the moment and not worry about the future. She planned for it but didn't look too far ahead into it knowing things didn't tend to go as planned. Tasha tried to make the best of everyday not letting the harsh world around her effect her too much.

Tasha politely listened to everyone else speak, many having something to say against Callum's comment. With each person who talked she gaged how much that she should trust and get to know each person. Some people she would rather avoid others she might at least make an effort to get to know. Part of making the best of everyday would be attempting at making friends, or at least being nice to certain people. More she avoided them the more of a down mood it put her in. By the end of the introductions Tasha had something to say to everyone of the people there. Some of it was good, some not so much, but at least she was talking. It was better then nothing. With all the guys around her being so quiet and awkward she figured she should at least try to say something. Even if she got into a fight it was better then sitting in utter silence with 4 completely strange guys. Which also brought the question of why she was the only girl there. It seemed that they had all been chosen, it didn't seem like a mass amount of letters sent out, so why them? Why her? By the time those thoughts crossed her mind the room fell silent again giving Tasha a chance to speak her mind.

"Look...." Tasha started as she stood up straight and walked up to Callum, stopping close enough that she would probably make him uncomfortable, in his personal bubble. "I don't know what kind of **** life you had before this and frankly I really don't give a crap. It gives you no right to be rude to everyone else. You can go ahead a mope and be depressed here but you can not make me do the same. I learned to get over that by moving forward and finding the brighter side of everything. Believe there is something better coming, and I will not have you take that away with your depressing attitude. It you don't want to speak to us then don't but don't you dare tell me I can't speak. Look around you! All of us are in this crappy situation together, the least we can do is try to get along and make the situation more comfortable. So what if we do die tomorrow, or in 60 years. It doesn't matter, that doesn't give us the right to be depressed and uncomfortable until that time. It means we have to make the best of what time we have here. Got it? If you don't want to listen to me fine, but keep your crap attitude away from me, I don't want to deal with that.... And if we get out of here stay away from my brother, I would rather you not rub off on him." She finished. Tasha's fists where clenched but she had to let it go and move on. She tucked her long black hair behind her ear as she approached William next.

"From what I observed and deduced of you, I would have to say that you and a cold and calculating person who relies too much on there brain and doesn't trust his emotions much. This would mean you come off as some what rude. I would guess you don't have many friends do you? And I can see why. Although you seemed nice by the end it was nothing more then just something to say based on social implications. Oh and by your own logic this isn't just a speculation it is fact." Tasha said. The girl was quite smart for her age but also quite a smart ass. She could tell William held himself higher then the rest of them intellectually, she was there to rival that. This was all indeed speculation on her part but between her intelligence and the vibes the boy gave off she was fairly confident that she was right.

Next came the cop. At first she didn't think she could trust him but now in comparison to the last two she had just talked to it seemed he was more trust worthy then the them.
    "Nice to meet you Drake." She said her voice a lot more calm and nice then it had been to the other two, but it was apparent that it was a faked voice. One she used when talking to customers at the coffee shop. Either way it was her attempt at being nice. "So if you are a cop that means we have a good chance at getting out of this alive right? I mean you have people you can contact when we know more?" Her voice was hopeful. She had a feeling that the people who sent the letter would be listening so she didn't expect an answer but this man before her brought a little light to the grim situation. Some hope that she didn't have before. "I would assume that cut on your lip was from a previous job? Well I hope you cleaned it well. You wouldn't want in infection in your lip. That would suck."

Finally Tasha made her way over to the white haired boy who stood against the wall furthest from where she chose to stand. She leaned up against the wall beside him, putting her foot up against the wall behind her
    . "Damion right? This will get confusing." She said with a slight chuckle. Instead of anger or cheesy customer talk, Tasha actually attempted to talk to Damion like a normal person, make friends with him. He seemed the nicest of the people her age thus far. "So...." She desperately searched for some topic to talk about that might lighten the mood. "You work at a book store, so do you like to read? If so what is your favourite book?" She asked. Tasha desperately hoped that her conversation would not be interrupted by one of the other two boys that she probably managed to piss off. She was hoping that she could have a normal conversation with someone there while they waited for whatever would come to happen next.

13. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

"BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH"

Pause....

Drink....

"Kay...Im good, Im good...Im...BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH"

This went on quite a while, repeating until finally there really was not much in the can anymore. The vomiting soon came to a halt and the man collapsed on his back and stared up dully at the ceiling. "darn...out of beer..." Willy Jones said in a monotone way. After what seemed to be quite the while, the man rose to his feet and stretched before rubbing his eye. "maaaaaaaan the fridge is so far awaaaaaaaaay" Willy muttered as he lazily staggered over to the fridge. Opening up the door he peeked his head in the cooling magical room that held his assets and stared around looking his prize.

".......where is it?!" Willy said as his eyes began to water. "No no..no no no no no noooooooooooooooooo" Willy began to cry out as he held his head and fell back on the ground "Im ouuuuuuuuuuuut of alcohol!" Willy yelled as a stream of tears ran down his face. "why fate! why must you be so cruel!" Willy began to sob before noticing a can on a table. "HOPE!" Willy cried out happily as he rushed towards the table only to bump into it and cause the drink to tip. It was like a slow motion moment. Watching the liquid fall from the can and towards the ground in a beautiful manner...he...he had a boner...he could not waste such beauty...he could just could not. Leaping in a sexily manner he landed his back on the ground and slid towards the falling liquid, opening his mouth he attempted to have it fall in his mouth....but instead it went up his nose.

In defeat, Willy wiped his face with a cloth and sniffled as he also snorted out some beer from his nose. "I-Its not fair...i-ts not...oooooh a letter!" Willy said opening up the letter and skimming down the letter "Blah blah blah boring stuff, blah blah blah, OOOH FREE NON POISONED FOOD!" Will said happily as he crumpled up the paper and shoved it in his pocket. "well then, you really know how to charm a man mystery stranger" Willy said grabbing a trench coat filled with his "necessities"and placed it on before walking on. "whoooops almost forgot pants!" Willy said running up before placing some jeans on and rushed out.

He wanted to drive there, but something told him he wasn't allowed to so he decided to walk the distance. He went off towards the destination and shenanigans occurred where he when to the wrong building and instead entered a strip club, got his funk on, and met a pirate that looked really confused about where he was. With the shenanigans over he finally reached the destination and looked confused. "...now what..." Willy said bringing out the note and giving it a glance "alright...lets see..." Wily said placing his hand on it "Willlllllllllllllly Joooooooooooones!" Willy said happily before being allowed in. He let out a low whistle as he walked in, admiring the area "weeeeeeell quite the snazzy shindig" Willy said entering the elevator. "awwwwwright time for some food" Willy said exiting the elevator and kicking the door openen "BEER COME!...I MEAN WELCOME!" Willy yelled happily upon noticing people in the room.

14. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    Callum simply sat there as each person responded to what he had said, as he practically felt the hatred being directed at him. He wasn't surprised by it, it happened all the time because of his personality. If people knew of his background, perhaps they'd understand and he'd get some sympathy, but they never got close enough for him to feel comfortable talking about it with them, he never gave them the chance. Letting out an enormous sigh as he stood up, he pointed at Tasha. "Firstly, I'm not being depressed; I'm being realistic, you should try the same. Secondly, I'm not going to live for another 60 years. If I'm around after another 10 or so of what I've been through, I'll do the damn deed myself and at the rate you lot are mentally draining me I'm just going to pretend I've been around another 10 or so next Tuesday, and lastly. Everybody has the right to being depressed. It's a mental state, it's something we can't control, and if morons like yourself are going to bash people for it then you deserve to go to the very darkest corner of hell for that. Maybe I'll tell your brother that after this is all done, if he's anything like you i'm sure he'll be an absolute pleasure to be around!" Callum said, practically spitting out the last sentence, his voice dripping with sarcasm as he mentioned her brother.

Now turning his attention to William, he wanted to carefully word out his next argument. He wanted to, but his emotions prevented him from doing so. Speaking with raw emotion, he opened his mouth. "And you? Oh where do I even start with you? So many problems, so many things I despise about you; and hey, it's only been five minutes of knowing you, who knows what joys I'll go through when we're lumped together for a few more hours eh? If you were so concerned about the IQ of the street, I'd imagine you would've moved off it far before now to prevent lowering it yourself. You might speak fancily to everybody, you may convey this air of superiority, but don't even think for a moment you're better than me. Smart people, as in actual smart people, keep their mouths shut and don't make enemies, because it winds up getting them killed quickly. This person that invited here hasn't killed us yet, you're right, but that isn't because they want us alive, it's so they can torture us and make us run around like the little lab rats we are, people are all the same and that's not going to change" he responded, taking a deep, deep breath as he finished. That statement had taken a lot out of him both physically and emotionally, but he felt better for getting it off his chest.

Turning his glare to the one that had introduced himself as Damion, the bookworm, Callum had much less to say to him, but it still retained that vibe he had conveyed the entire time. "Listen here, Damion, this situation stinks. Practically condemned to death by a mystery person, stuck in this room with all of you, and above all else I'm having to actually talk to people. I might hate this situation, hell it wouldn't be so far off to say that I really hate it, but that doesn't mean I don't give a **** about it. If I didn't care at all, I wouldn't be here, so I think I'll keep my freedom of speech thanks" was the response. It was probably the least insulting of what he had said thus far, but he wasn't trying to be particularly insulting, he was just speaking his mind. He took after his father far too much, it seemed. From what he had learned before his father's incident, his father had been the biggest ****** his mother had ever met, but had tamed himself to a certain degree after they had had children. Given what happened with the incident though, he doubted that his father had truly changed himself, more likely it was that he was just an exceptionally good actor.

He slowly turned to face Damien now, the cop, and he seemed to appear visually calmer, but not by much. This one was the only one that hadn't attacked him for saying one simple thing, this one seemed to be the only one able to keep his mouth shut, and that alone helped a little. Not by enough though, not by a long shot. "I sincerely thank you for refraining from attacking me with words like the others, despite probably wanting to, and I genuinely apologize for my actions, while they are from mostly raw emotion I realize that they don't make anything better here. Regardless, you said you were a cop, yes? I'm going to show my gratitude by repaying you with a favour. No, there are no donuts on that table over there. No matter how much you want one, no matter how much you focus on it rather than what's going on around you, there will be none. So, sorry once again" Callum stated, ever the *******.

He probably would have stopped there, but at that moment Willy entered. Spinning around quite quickly, his look of frustration was evident and to some degree he looked panicked. While Callum spoke as though he were confident and had plenty of self belief, in reality he had none and he was terrified of talking with people. At the same time though, he truly believed he had nothing to lose so he felt the need to speak his mind. "Fantastic, another person come to f*** with me. What are you here for? Are you the group's jester? You certainly speak like it, and smell like it. God you reek of alcohol. So, are you going to sing us a little song? Do a funny little dance? Come on little jester, entertain the fair folk of this room" he taunted, continuing the illusion that he thought he was much better than everybody else. He then turned and sat back in his seat with an almighty sigh. "Today is a going to be a looooong day" he said quietly. "You may carry on with your conversations, pretend I didn't even interrupt them" he said simply. He then waved his hand theatrically in front of him. "Really, go on. The reduction of noise is almost as irritating as the sound of your voices" he said finally, ending his rant with that as he sat still. If one looked closely, they would see through his act, they would see him shaking just the slightest amount. Not from rage or sheer confidence, but from fear; the fear of socializing and the consequences his actions would cause.

15. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]
    "Oh dear... they aren't very talkative are they?"

The man leaned his arm into a table, watching the interactions on a monitor. He was taking notes and getting impatient with the progress. Well... talkative may have not been the correct word. They were in fact talking, but not speaking of anything that interested him. He cracked his knuckles and looked towards a companion, "They're depressing too. I thought maybe because they were younger they would be much more full of life."
    [​IMG]
    "We are both on the same thought plane right now... tsk tsk tsk... well. It's better than nothing... don't you think?"
    The companion was playing with a set of clacker balls, and kept constantly hurting their hand. They finally set it down and looked at him with a smile, "Just let them keep talking... but... maybe we need to give them some topic to talk about?"
    "Like cheat cards?"
    "Exactly."

[​IMG]
    "So who are we dropping them down towards, sir?"
    The man turned towards him and went deep into thought before replying, "Either the detective, or Mr "Cop". I can sense leadership quality in one of those two. I could very well be wrong... split it halfway and we'll see who does it better."
    "Alright sir."
    "Let's see how well they can entertain their partners..."

----------------------------------------------------------

The room quickly shined bright and two robotic arms appeared from the ceiling with two boxes. One was labeled "William Scott" and the other was labeled "Damien Drake"

There was no further communication other then that. They had no intentions of revealing identities yet.

Topic Starters Added

16. ShibuyaGato Transformation

He looked toward the show off as he spoke, introducing himself as William -- though Drake would just call him Will -- after taking them through the thought process of their captor. He had to admit, the kid was smart, but he was starting to get cocky.

Tasha tried to get conversations going with everyone... well, mostly everyone. When she finally came to him, he looked up and gave a small smile. It wasn't real, but neither was the tone she was using with him. At this point, he knew both of them were just trying to play nice -- everyone, minus Double D of course, was just trying to play nice.

"So if you are a cop that means we have a good chance at getting out of this alive right?"
    "I mean you have people you can contact when we know more?"

With that, her voice didn't seem so faked. She really had hope. His lie had given them faith, and he could only hate himself for it. He cleared his throat and spoke up with his reply.

"Yeah, well, I'm not sure our captors'd be too keen on me sending out calls."
    "Still, we all have people who'd start asking where we are."

He closed his eyes and sighed.

"We're all here because we've got someone."
    "Unless they hated us, they'd call our 'disappearances' in."

He could almost feel the pain ooze out of that word. Hated. That was exactly how his brother felt about him now. He really couldn't care less. Maybe Jax would feel better if he up and died here.

"I would assume that cut on your lip was from a previous job?"

He was pulled out of his thoughts by that question. It was only a matter of time until someone asked about it. He simply nodded, afraid of saying anything else about being a cop.

"Well I hope you cleaned it well."
    "You wouldn't want an infection in your lip."
    "That would suck."

He smiled, genuinely this time. Of all the things to worry about in this situation, she cared about an infection in his lip. He let out a chuckle and touched it. It wasn't swollen or anything, so it was probably fine. Probably. She moved on. Things were quiet for a second, and he'd been trying to ignore little Debbie, but suddenly he turned to him after throwing out insults to most of the others. Drake tried not to speak, for fear of antagonizing him. After all, you didn't just poke the sleeping bitch with a stick.

"I sincerely thank you for refraining from attacking me with words like the others, despite probably wanting to, and I genuinely apologize for my actions, while they are from mostly raw emotion I realize that they don't make anything better here."

He waited for him to end the sentence and nodded. He didn't say a word for fear of actually attacking him, because this whole shtick seemed more than a little forced on his end. He'd just been yelling at everyone in the room and suddenly he was Little Miss Sunshine? He continued.

"Regardless, you said you were a cop, yes? I'm going to show my gratitude by repaying you with a favour. No, there are no donuts on that table over there. No matter how much you want one, no matter how much you focus on it rather than what's going on around you, there will be none. So, sorry once again."

He was very upset about his little stereotypical bullshit routine. He didn't bother to hide the look of hatred and disgust on his face. It was people like this kid that drove him to drink -- well, that and his complete failure of a life -- but he had to avoid talking to him. Though God help him if he actually did have to talk to the kid. He'd be more likely to punch him in the jaw than start a casual conversation.

And suddenly he heard someone new stumble in. He looked over and heard the guy start shouting. He seemed older than all the others, at least. But he was clearly a raging alcoholic, or at least a drunken idiot. Wow, someone he could relate to in this hellhole. He never thought that'd happen. Double D just had to start yelling at him, but Drake just wanted to drink 'til he dropped at this point. He was stressed, tired, and just wanted to be a bum. Suddenly though, the room flashed and a couple of boxes were dropped from these Doc Ock arms on the ceiling. He looked closely at them and noticed that they had names on them. There was one for him and one for Will. He figured there wasn't much of a choice in taking it and grabbed his.

"Hello there," it started. He read on, almost tempted to chuckle at the mention of a Debbie Downer, but repressing it due to the... nature of the situation. He finished and quickly stuffed in with the other letter he had. He'd been given a choice, and though he really didn't want to go through with it, he wasn't really in the position to question it.

"So, uh, Doc Ock wants us to stop being, er... Debbie Downers."

Though with the questions they'd given him, how would the mood ever get lighter? He cleared his throat and thought hard on what to ask. Finally, he decided.

"So... do you guys think life's better short and fulfilled, or long and successful, but not fulfilled?"

There really wasn't a way to make it sound natural. He would never ask anything like that, and his answer would probably let on that he wasn't what he claimed to be, but he figured it was better to just play along with Octavius and figure out a way to cut off the arms later.

17. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

Willy's greeting was returned with...not the most enthusiastic response. He stared over at the guy who spoke to him and the first thing that came up to in his mind was that the guy really had a huuuuuuuuge stick up his ass. There was always one way to deal with these kind of guys and Willy had his mind now set. "Dawwwwwwwwww, well somebody's a grumpy fella" Willy said said crossing his arms closing his eyes with smile.

"You really need a hug...no! you need a best friend!" Willy said with a grin. "Alright stranger! you are now my best friend!" Willy said happily giving him a pat on the shoulder before running off to the table holding food. And so most of the time was spent devouring the food on the table while listening to what was said. He listened to the guy ask the question about life and there was only one thing he could really say "Yolo...best fill your life and die without regrets" Willy said as he ate.

18. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

William listened as the girl, Tasha, ridiculed him, though he didn't realize it, and took it more like a compliment.

"From what I observed and deduced of you, I would have to say that you and a cold and calculating person who relies too much on there brain and doesn't trust his emotions much. This would mean you come off as some what rude. I would guess you don't have many friends do you? And I can see why. Although you seemed nice by the end it was nothing more then just something to say based on social implications. Oh and by your own logic this isn't just a speculation it is fact."

He almost smiled. He said nothing, but thought to himself.
    "Clever, clever girl, but sentiment is a chemical defect found in the losing side."

"And you? Oh where do I even start with you? So many problems, so many things I despise about you; and hey, it's only been five minutes of knowing you, who knows what joys I'll go through when we're lumped together for a few more hours eh? If you were so concerned about the IQ of the street, I'd imagine you would've moved off it far before now to prevent lowering it yourself. You might speak fancily to everybody, you may convey this air of superiority, but don't even think for a moment you're better than me. Smart people, as inactual smart people, keep their mouths shut and don't make enemies, because it winds up getting them killed quickly. This person that invited here hasn't killed us yet, you're right, but that isn't because they want us alive, it's so they can torture us and make us run around like the little lab rats we are, people are all the same and that's not going to change"

William rolled his eyes. That wasn't what people usually said. It was more like "Piss off". It was too bad kids were so angry all the time these days. Emotions, drove people mad. He wasn't going to say anything, anger was a most, irrational emotion, and he decided against making any comment. He almost felt sorry for the poor boy, but lost in his own thoughts he continued to sip his drink. It was only interrupted but the arms coming out of the ceiling.

William took the box that had his name on it, and looked inside. William narrowed his eyes. He read the rest of the letter. "How charming." He thought to himself. He listened as Drake asked the first question. He sighed, and took a sip from his drink. He may as well help him out by answering a question.

"So... do you guys think life's better short and fulfilled, or long and successful, but not fulfilled?"

William thought about this question seriously, but maybe that isn't what the people upstairs wanted. He clicked his fingers on the table. He then looked over at the drunken man, and happened to agree with him, to a point. "Greed strives for success, you notice how some Stars have everything they could ever want? Popularity, Fortune, but even still most feel a need to take things like drugs? People need that sense of, fulfillment in what they do, need to feel like they're making a difference in other people's lives, silly things such as that. You just end up being bored, feeling useless, like those stars. Depressed because they have no sense of fulfillment. All of the money in the world would not make you fill fulfilled. If you can't feel that fulfillment then, what good is a long life?" William put his cup down.

19. CrownMoksha Decimo

After everyone had taken their turn replying to the annoyance in the room. Tasha started going round to the others in, what he could tell, an attempt to get to know them better and further end the dull silence of the room . She'd gone to both Damien, or Drake as he would call him, and William before ending up at him.

"Damion right? This will get confusing."

"Just remember that I have white hair." He wasn't sure how much that would help. Besides if everyone called Damien, Drake, then there shouldn't be too much for him to worry about."

"You work at a book store, so do you like to read? If so what is your favorite book?"

Damion took a moment to think about his response before giving her one. "Hmm, I guess you could say that I like to read. Normally when I'm bored." Now he had to recalled what he considered to be his favorite book. "That's a tough one, I guess anything by Pittacus Lore would count as a favorite."

Not too long after Damion had responded to her, the annoyance had decided to voice his opinion to each and every person in the room. By the time he'd gotten to him, Damion had already placed his index finger and thumb on the bridge of his nose, hung his head and sighed. There was no reasoning to this guy, so why even bother with a response. Just as he thought that he was finished ranting, someone else had walked in. This guy clearly was different from everyone else. In fact he was the only guy whose mood could be considered cheerful compared to everyone else.

Then out of nowhere a pair of robotic arms came down from the ceiling holding two different boxes, each one meant for a specific person. Drake was the first one to look through the box that he was given.

"So, uh, Doc Ock wants us to stop being, er... Debbie Downers."

Sure, force a bunch of strangers together and expect them to all to be happy and cheerful. Seems legit. While this wasn't enough for him to worry about the mental state of whoever sent the letters, cause if they were insane odds were that they all be dead or trapped in some ridiculous game by now. Still he had no reason to be overly concerned.

At least until he heard that. It probably was just him being overly cautious but he couldn't help but be concerned about any hidden meanings and curious as to if this was a clue to the reason why their here. Nevertheless, he gave his answer. "I guess so long as you have a purpose and can fulfill it, it doesn't matter how long or how short life is."

20. Aelin Best Waifu

"Hm never heard of it." Tasha responded. In all honesty she wasn't much of a book person. She couldn't remember the last time she had even picked one up besides a textbook, on the very rare occasion she had spare time, she spent it on the computer, either teaching herself to hack or doing something creative due to lack of creative talent when it came to anything off the computer. "Maybe when we get out of this mess I will have to stop by your book shop and you can show it to me." Tasha said trying her best to be positive. It was the only way her world could go around, staying positive, or at least attempting to, no matter what the situation. If she didn't do that then she may as well be as bad as the boy that seemed to hate everyone and everything.

It was then that another person entered. It was quite clear this one loved his alcohol too much due to what he said when he entered. Tasha considered trying to take the time to talk to him, but she didn't need to in order to gauge what he was like. This man was certainly something, and almost brought a certain amount of joy with him as he walked over to Callum and proclaimed they where best friends.
    "Good luck with that one...." Tasha realized she didn't know his name so just stopped there. Her focus wasn't on the drunk so much anyways as his, 'new best friend' as he put it. This meant that doing what Tasha was about to do would probably make her more enemies then she needed but at the same time it needed to be done. Someone had to fight back as hard as the boy was fighting if they ever expected to win.

Tasha stood over the depressive boy. There was two ways to go about this next, either hug him, show him love and care and not be mad, or yell back. By the look in Tasha's eyes it was clear the second one was more likely. Although Tasha knew what the better way to go would be she just couldn't bring herself to do it. She had known this boy for less then an hour and he had already begun to get under her skin and slowly rip way stitch by stitch what she had worked so hard to convince herself of and believe in. Tasha was more then fed up. Out of pure emotions she lifted her hand and smacked Callum across the face before speaking.
    "Look even if you don't see a life worth living now you can always work to make one instead of sitting there in your emo little shell pretending your life is the only one that sucks and there is nothing you can do to make it better. News flash your life isn't the only one that sucks there is just some people out there who make an attempt at making it better. Lastly I am not ridiculing anyone for being depressed. I know it is a mental state but you are wrong when you say you can't do anything about it, because you can. As much as it is a mental state that you can't control, you can find ways to make it easier to go about life. It takes hard work but you can convince that same mind to look at things from a brighter angle. I did! So it is not impossible and don't you dare say it is. And if I deserve to go to hell for looking at the world this way, so be it. I would prefer that then to turn out like you!" Tasha yelled at Callum. She looked as though she was almost about to cry as she finished. "And don't even joke about going near my brother.... I can't stand to see him in the state he is in, I don't need you making him worse." Tasha turned around and took a seat next to Drake, the first time she had sat down that entire time.

Tasha crossed her arms on the table and then proceeded to lay her head in them and simply listen to what everyone else was saying. She was frustrated and didn't know what to do about it anymore. She nearly missed the question that Drake asked. She didn't even notice the robot arms bring in the boxes.
    "It is better to live a life full of fulfillment then a long life, that being said I would rather have an empty life then leave someone behind that needs me. At this point I can not say I would rather die tomorrow knowing I lived a fulfilling life then live a hundred empty years, but that isn't true. If I died tomorrow then it would leave my brother in a worse place then he is already in and have no one to take care of him so I can't do that. With that in mind I have to say I would rather live a long successful life if it means being there for the ones I care about." Tasha had only lifted her head slightly to talk, just enough so her voice wasn't muffled, but when she was done she laid her head back in her arms.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.