Kingdom Hearts in Disney Infinity

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by libregkd, Aug 16, 2015.

1. libregkd -

Big Hero 6 being in Kingdom Hearts 3 wasn't the only appearance Kingdom Hearts made at this year's D23. Kingdom Hearts is also making it's debut in Disney Infinity with a Keyblade being available in Disney Infinity 3.0!

[​IMG]
    For those unfamiliar, Ultimate Unlocks are for those fans that unlock all the figures in their Hall of Heroes and usually give a tease as for what the future of Disney Infinity will bring. Last year's Ultimate Unlock, for Disney Infinity 2.0, was Luke Skywalker's Land Speeder with the year before that being Luke Skywalker's Lightsaber.

In addition to this, fans that attended the D23 expo will get an exclusive costume change for Mickey, giving him the appearance he has during Kingdom Hearts.

With Kingdom Hearts finally making it's way into Disney Infinity could familiar faces like Sora and Roxas start making an appearance? Could Disney Infinity 4.0 finally be when KH makes a huge push into the game? We'll have to wait and see!

Last edited: Aug 16, 2015
Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by libregkd, Aug 16, 2015.

1. cstar
      cstar
      Eh... I'm happy to hear it's getting inclusion but I've never exactly been fond of Disney Infinity. My cousin has it and I played it for a bit and it just wasn't my thing. But hey, if it makes a bunch of kids curious over what Kingdom Hearts is, I'll take it.
    2. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      Marvel, Star Wars, and now Kingdom Hearts... why do I see myself giving in and actually getting Disney Infinity someday...