IGN Interview with Shinji Hashimoto (News on KH3 and the possibility of 2.5 HD ReMix)

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Krowley, Sep 25, 2013.

1. Krowley Moderator

Do you recall an earlier interview with executive producer; Shinji Hashimoto by IGN? No? Well it's not really related here anyhow as Luke Karmali of IGN interviewed Hashimoto on the recently released; 1.5 HD collection and the currently in development; Kingdom Hearts 3. Reading the full interview below, you will find Hashimoto's views on tending to the needs to make Kingdom Hearts 3 great, as well as the possibility of a 2.5 HD ReMix. Hashimoto's comments are in quotations.

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Krowley, Sep 25, 2013.

1. NemesisPrime
      NemesisPrime
      It's not really a possibility they won't do 2.5 it's a question of WHEN not IF.

That aside I'm so glad that the people who have worked on this series for so long have so much passion for it! So simple and clean. xD

But that's Kingdom Hearts for ya.
    2. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      I was rather disappointed that this year's TGS had absolutely nothing for KH (compared to the last decade of TGS conventions). However, reading one of Nomura's interviews during E3, he said he had a surprise announcement for D23 next month. Obviously, it couldn't be KH3 (because that was already announced lol), so I'm really hoping it would be 2.5 HD ReMix.
    3. 61
      It's nice that they understand how emotionally connected a lot of people are with KH, and want to put the same care into it that we want from it.
    4. Krowley
      Krowley
      Progress of the KH 1.5 collection seems to be doing well globally;
      http://www.vgchartz.com/#Global

They just need to see the fans appreciating it, so hopefully we'll be able to see it soon. Hopefully on the PS3 as well.
    5. Xenao
      Xenao
      I appreciate it, that should be all he needs.