Zombie theme park?

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by burnitup, Jul 22, 2012.

?

Would you go to it?

1. Yes

50.0%
  2. No

33.3%
  3. Don't know yet.

16.7%
  1. burnitup Still the Best 1973

http://detroit.curbed.com/archives/...theme-park-will-fix-neighborhood-blight-1.php

To summarize the article: a guy wants to turn some abaddon lots in the city of Detroit into a Zombie theme park to help increase tourism and help Detroit's economy. This park would be a walled of section of detroit that is 200 arches in length and it is called Z World (you know if they weren't taken the would be Zombieland or Deadman Wonderland). In it vistors will be chased by zombies for one day and one night.

Crappy summary aside, what do you all think?

2. Yozora Archer

Well, from reading your post, I think it sounds awesome. Of course they'll have to increase security for safety purposes. Like checking someone for any weapons before being put inside the park.

But yeah man this sounds awesome haha. I doubt the dead will ever rise from the earth, so why not go to a zombie-based park instead?

3. jafar custom title

Could be dangerous. There's gonna be liability issues when you're chased by a bunch of freaks. But I'd do it.

4. burnitup Still the Best 1973

And makes sure buildings and such are safe. I wonder if they'll have weapons to fight zombies? Non-leathal ones mind you, like foam swords or something.

Indeed. Plus you get to see which of your friends or family members would likely crack under pressure. Plus! A good work out.

What liability issues?

5. Kubo Kingdom Keeper

Hahaha, sounds like an american clone of Takeshi's castle.

6. Styx That's me inside your head.

Sheer distance would keep me from it, but it does sound cool.

7. muff monkey Twilight Town Denizen

i would never, ever go to this because i am fairly certain the minute i began to be chased, i would burst out bawling.