Zodiac Signs

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by JellyBeing, Nov 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mielé Banned

LEO - The Boss
    Very organized. Need order in their lives - like being in control. Like boundaries. Tend to take over everything. Bossy. Like to help others. Social and outgoing. Extroverted. Generous, warm-hearted. Sensitive. Creative energy. Full of themselves. Loving. Doing the right thing is important to Leos. Attractive.

CANCER - The Protector
    Moody, emotional. May be shy. Very loving and caring. Pretty/handsome. Excellent partners for life. Protective. Inventive and imaginative. Cautious. Touchy-feely kind of person. Needs love from others. Easily hurt, but sympathetic.

7/21/94

well...from the sorces i have, it means im born on the last day of cancer and the first of leo so that means im born on the cusp which means im both!

but... i dont believe it cause, i IT DOESNT SAY IM RANDOM AND NEVER PAITIENT OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT! so im prob meant 2 be a aries i think...

2. blue_neon Traverse Town Homebody

I agree that's me alright. Except for the handsome part (I'm really ugly)

3. Valium Hollow Bastion Committee

TAURUS - The Enduring One
    Charming but aggressive. Can come off as boring, but they are not. Hard workers. Warm-hearted. Strong, has endurance. Solid beings who are stable and secure in their ways. Not looking for shortcuts. Take pride in their beauty. Patient and reliable. Make great friends and give good advice. Loving and kind. Loves hard - passionate. Express themselves emotionally. Prone to ferocious temper-tantrums. Determined. Indulge themselves often. Very generous.

Lol yea thats me..... i don't have temper tantrums that much either

4. Cia (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧*.✧

LEO - The Boss
    Very organized no not really, lol. Need order in their lives - like being in control lol again, not really. Like boundaries lol i guess?. Tend to take over everything er I don't think so.... Bossy lol no not really xD;. Like to help others lol sure. Social and outgoing I can actually be very introverted. Extroverted "I CAN ACTUALLY BE VERY INTROVERTED.". Generous, warm-hearted lol sure. Sensitive lol sure. Creative energy lol sure. Full of themselves lol sure. Loving lol sure. Doing the right thing is important to Leos lol sure. Attractive THE FIRST CORRECT AND REAL ANSWER, GAWSH. .

lol just huge sure's everywhere. xD;

5. RosettaMattinaStella Merlin's Housekeeper

the description for Taurus matches me perfectly XD and that cause I am one

6. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

I didn't particularly like my description, so i found a better one. :3

It's scary how accurate this is. XD

It could happen! I could become a surgeon.

7. kingdom945 Banned

Jeromeykins will always be my darrellcake. <3
    I'm Pisces. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! cause Im awesome. and like... horoscopes are true. because mine always comes true. lol.

8. Antidote Façade

LEO - The Boss
    Very organized. Need order in their lives - like being in control. Like boundaries. Tend to take over everything. Bossy. Like to help others. Social and outgoing. Extroverted. Generous, warm-hearted. Sensitive. Creative energy. Full of themselves. Loving. Doing the right thing is important to Leos. Attractive.

Yeah, sounds about right, I must say :3

9. Spike H E R O

09/30/92
    1st sentence- More or less
    2nd- That's true
    3rd- That seems to be in order
    4th- I'll go with creative.
    5th- So true, it's scary (yet I'm alone every single day of my life T^T)
    6th- Peaceful, yes. Generous....XDDDDDDDDD
    7th- Hellz yeah
    8th- Nuh-uuuuuuh

10. Cocohints "Up to now, the most discussed topic is global war

Linkage? Wanna find out more about Taurus.... :>

11. Forever Love Life Without Limits

4/2/93

That's me!! Well, half of it anyway. I don't think I'm very selfish, and I'm not that outgoing either. And I'm not very athletic. =] But I agree with the rest! Especially adventurous and confident. Those two are my strongest characteristics. =]

12. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

Here, my dear. :3

13. Mish smiley day!

Wiki's article on Aquarius says:

Astrologers broadly agree that the following are the characteristics of Aquarius: The Aquarius person is unconventional, detached, intellectual, objective, individualistic, inventive, tolerant, unique, sophisticated, future-oriented, friendship-oriented, humanitarian, cause-oriented, believes in groups and society, playful, friendly, spontaneous, caring, devoted, liberal, understanding, energetic, tolerant, benevolent, charming, patient, free-spirited, independent, open-minded, and progressive. They can also sometimes be unpredictable, dogmatic, over-permissive, aloofness, rebellious, eccentric and elitist.

I like how the list 'tolerant' twice.. I'm double tolerant. P:

14. Cocohints "Up to now, the most discussed topic is global war

Thanks!

The Taurus person is resourceful, thorough, dependable, responsible, loyal, patient, placid, stable, sensual, affectionate, solid, earthy, strong, sexual, money-oriented, home-body, practical, productive, cautious, musical, and artistic. They can also sometimes be stubborn, indulgent, insecure, acquisitive, stodgy, lazy, possessive, materialistic, self-indulging, jealous, resentful, inflexible, greedy, self-righteous, unoriginal, rigid, ultraconservative, argumentative, dull, and can be stuck in a self-centered rut and have a general tendency to be slow.

Ideal Careers: Banking, architecture, building, almost any form of bureaucracy, auctioneering, farming, medicine, chemistry, managers, singers, and chef
    Likes: Stability, being attracted, things natural, time to ponder, comfort, humor, honesty, and pleasure.
    Dislikes: Disruption, being jealous, being pushed too hard, synthetic, being rushed, being indoors

Lol, this is me in a nutshell! :D

o:

15. no-reality_allowed ¢ℓαιяνσуαηт ℓσνєкιℓℓ

GEMINI - The Chatterbox
    Smart and witty. Outgoing, very chatty. Lively, energetic. Adaptable but needs to express themselves. Argumentative and outspoken. Likes change. Versatile. Busy, sometimes nervous and tense. Gossips. May seem superficial or inconsistent, But is only changeable. Beautiful physically and mentally.

Yep, most of that is me. Especially the last sentence ;D

I went on wikipedia and looked up more info and saw that Johnny Depp is also a Gemini. I feel like I now have a special bond with him >;3

You are totally not normal >___>

Why does it need correction? I see nothing wrong in her statement =3

16. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

Oh noes! It can't be true!

17. Cocohints "Up to now, the most discussed topic is global war

We can only hope this doesn't make us rivals!

18. khmage1918 King's Apprentice

12/9/95
    SAGITTARIUS - The Happy-Go-Lucky One
    Good-natured optimist. Doesn't want to grow up (Peter Pan Syndrome). Indulges self. Boastful. Likes luxuries and gambling. Social and outgoing. Doesn't like responsibilities. Often fantasizes. Impatient. Fun to be around. Having lots of friends. Flirtatious. Doesn't like rules. Sometimes hypocritical. Dislikes being confined - tight spaces or even tight clothes. Doesn't like being doubted. Beautiful inside and out.
    I am a Sagittarius alright ^-^ But the beautiful part... it would be true if I didn't have blemishes. -_- But I guess I am the happy-go-lucky one ^o^ But one thing about me I find weird. I'm a boar which is supposed to be hardworking, yet I'm as lazy as Sora when he's asleep... I wonder if Sora is a Sagittarius... Cause this fits him.

19. Yukai Traverse Town Homebody

Yeah... I agree with practically half of that...

Some other source also says it's a Water Type Sign which seems to draw their power from emotions rather then effort and would rather rely on non-verbal communication then direct... It kinda fits...

20. Cocohints "Up to now, the most discussed topic is global war

That's true. I've read that there's three signs for each four element.

Fire - Aries, Leo, Saggitarus
    Earth - Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn
    Wind - Gemini, Libra, Aquarius
    Water - Cancer, Scorpio, Pisces

I think it was something like that, this is from what I remember... :x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.