Chain of Memories Zexion's findings

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 ReMIX' started by Bluelazor, Mar 12, 2010.

1. Bluelazor Traverse Town Homebody

So I beat Riku's side of Re:CoM yesterday and a cutscene really got me thinking. In the cutscene where Axel gets Repliku to destroy Zexion, Axel says something to Zexion.

But then in 358/2 Days on Day 26, the secret entry says this...

If what I'm thinking is correct, then Day 26's secret entry is Zexion's... and the thing he found "way too much" of is Axel and Saix's plan, which I heard from someone here on KHV that it was to
    overthrow Xemnas.

What makes me curious about this is how Axel figured out that Zexion figured out what he and Saix were up to. Did he break into his room and read his journal?

If the elimination of Vexen is what lead Zexion to believe Axel was being influenced by Saix and not after gaining Larxene and Marluxia's trust so he could figure out what they were planning and put an end to it... then why didn't anyone else catch on? And how did Zexion come to that conclusion?

Another random thing I'm curious on is how did someone come to the conclusion on Saix and Axel's plan? I didn't see any hints of it anywhere in the games... did I miss something?

2. ^_^zexion's real wife^_^ Traverse Town Homebody

zexion help you post the right thing ;D
    1 saix ordered axel to kill zexion so saix can move up a rank
    2 saix told axel before he left he says " there might be tratiors over at castle obilvion." ( i think XD)
    3 axel didn't look at his jornal
    4 saix didn't make a plan except only to kill zexion
    5 hints look in 358/2 days look closly what their saying and coms

anything else or you still don't get it?

3. Bluelazor Traverse Town Homebody

I kinda get it now...
    if Saix only wanted to move up a rank, then how did someone jump to the conclusion that Saix wanted to be top dog instead of Xemnas? (okay, that sounded a little weird.)

And a random thing... why can't they just sign their name at the end of the secret entries? It would be so much easier to figure out who wrote what.

4. ^_^zexion's real wife^_^ Traverse Town Homebody

okay

1 saix wanted to move up a rank cause he wanna be with xemnas best member. ( too yaoi? meh..)
    2 yeah it's hard entries i uaslly wrote the ..whole O_O thing down lol.

5. Umiyuri Papaeyra Gummi Ship Junkie

Hmm. I used to think the planned part was the 'overthrowing' of the Organisation that never happened because Saix drifted, and that Axel's murders of Zexion and Vexen in Castle Oblivion, while performed for Saix, weren't actually specifically ordered by him, and that he only did so because he thought it'd help them in the long run. That's what I drew from the cutscene where Saix confronted Axel.

They never wanted to be top dog; Axel and Saix just wanted to eliminate the others and take their hearts for themselves. Taking the top was Marluxia's plan. But then Saix begins to like his role, so Axel accuses him of changing. Of course, Saix calls him out on his own development as a character (taking care of and becoming friends with Roxas and Xion, when before he would've be ready to throw them in a bonfire when the time came) in a later report. I think that's the gist of it.

6. Bluelazor Traverse Town Homebody

Oh, I see. That does make sense. :D So basically Zexion did figure out Axel and Saix were planning on overthrowing the Organization... right?

7. ^_^zexion's real wife^_^ Traverse Town Homebody

no they didn't over throw it's just marluxia and larxene trying to overtrow the organazation axel was a spy to see marluxia and larxene's betrayl axel had to kill vexen ( orders he didn't but he have to) zexion knows marluixa and larxene betrayed organazation 13 butzexion didn't know about axel was ordred to kill him so yeah anything else?

8. Bluelazor Traverse Town Homebody

If Axel was ordered to kill Zexion... then why did he take the time to say that Zexion figured out too much? If I were in Axel's shoes I would have said something like "well, orders are orders."

9. Indignation Moogle Assistant

This is all one big mess... So Siax only wanted to kill Zexion so he could move up a rank... But, that would mean he was jealous of Zexion, an emotion not obtainable without a heart... So the only motive would be that Zexion too wanted to overthrow the organization as well. Cuz in re:com, Zexion and Luxerous, (However you spell the name) talked about Marluxia wanting to overthrow, and that it would be an obstical to their plan of overthrowing. Hence the reason he said he'd use Riku if Marluxia got ahold of Sora...

So in my opinion, Siax didn't order Zexion killed just for the soul purpose of moving up one. Zexy too wanted to betray the organization, and Siax found out. And you know the price he paid.

Oh one more thing! Umm did Axel really kill Zexion, or did Repliku kill/absorb him?

10. P Banned

If Zexion is killed, Saix moves up. Not jealousy, cold calculation. They want a heart. That's their motivation. The higher in the organisation they are, the more likely they are to get it.

Axel acted in a way that meant Zexion would be killed. That's as good as killing.

11. ^_^zexion's real wife^_^ Traverse Town Homebody

it was repiku had absorb him cause he wanted to be real but saix wanted to move up a rank cause (this gonna be a little yaoi) he wanted to be with xemnas so yeah he might be jelous..

12. Bluelazor Traverse Town Homebody

I'm with P on this one. If Saix did influence Axel to kill Zexion in order for him to move up in the ranks, then that would mean it was cold calculation on Saix's part and not jealousy. Sometimes it's hard to keep in mind that they're Nobodies who don't have a heart, and therefore... no emotion.

13. Indignation Moogle Assistant

Yea, P did make a perfect point. And I think that it makes absolute sense, still it's a bit on the lines of Jealousy.

14. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

Saix most likely killed them to rise up in the ranks. From what I heard Saix also doubted Xemnas really wanted his heart back and sent axel to castle oblivion to find what Xemnas was after (the camber of waking) and slowly overtrow Xemnas. After a while Saix gave up on thought on overthrowing Xemnas

15. boyislaw Moogle Assistant

but there is Zexy's line to Axel: "...We were going to set him off against the traitors, but with Marluxia gone, there is no need. He is nothing but a nusiance now."

if zexion and vexen were planning to overthrow the organization using riku, why would zexion try to dispose of riku himself?

so they only used riku to counter marluxias plan :D

16. ShadowsofTwilight Moogle Assistant

Zexion was killed by rikureplica under orders of axel who was behind him so replika got stronger axel really wanted zexion dead so no trde of evidence of zexions doings in co would be found the (doings are unknown for me) and saix would remain or obtain his rank

17. Arch Mana Knight

Just to point this out, Saix was already Xemnas's right-hand man. Number does NOT indicate what rank you are. Saix was second-in-command. Does anyone honestly believe that all those people who have lower numbers than Saix are higher ranked than him? Of course not. It was already stated in 358/2 Days that he wanted to find the room Xemnas was seeking so he could use it to his advantage. He wanted to be superior to Xemnas. Then again...this is an old thread so I'm hoping by now people already know this. D:

18. Chevalier Crystal Princess

Some members thought they were better due to being part of the original apprentices. Not only that, they knew a bit more than the rest. Zexion was a threat, Axel was really looking after his own hide. Zexion would prove to be an obstacle due to his loyalty to Xemnas. He had to be offed, for Axel to come out unscathed from the Vexen thing.

He'd be the only witness, therefore none could report back to Xemnas with a different story.

As to how Zexion knew of this. He knew how the others weren't that trustworthy. And since those who were with him in the basement were defeated, they didn't have time to figure it out.