Chain of Memories Zexions death

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 ReMIX' started by Godbert, Apr 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Repliku Chaser

Axel seemed to me to kill Zexion to get him out of the way after what had transpired with Vexen and Marluxia. Sora and Riku were cleaning house pretty much and also I think Axel wanted to get rid of Repliku too so after Zexion was weakened from Riku, having Repliku do his deed and have to immediately after confront Riku seemed like an opportunity to clear up all the foul deeds the Org members had done there and let his story alone be the one that would suffice. In the end they all betrayed so he did his job and he could not trust anyone to remain to end up costing him his existence either. I am pretty sure it was not just to go on a killing spree and he was more thought out than that.

2. DarKnight36 Gummi Ship Junkie

From what I remember, the Riku Replica was going to try and kill Axel to gain more power, but then Zexion appeared, and Axel told the Riku Replica that he should kill Zexion instead giving him far less hassle.

Zexion was unable to stop Riku Replica, and so Riku Replica gained Zexion's power. Axel stabbed Zexion in the back, really, as he set the Riku Replica on him.

And that's what I think.

3. Dr. S. Mog Merlin's Housekeeper

There's a pretty simple reason for why Axel killed Zexion: Axel is totally insane.

4. Himi Merlin's Housekeeper

My like for Axel lessened after he did that to Zexy. D:

5. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

I thought it was because Zexion said something that betrayed the org's plans but I haven't played KHRE:CoM I haven't even played through the GBA one. So I'm wrong.

6. Marluxia's Scythe Destiny Islands Resident

Correct answer.

7. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

Me and my friend were just arguing about this a few days ago...

NOW I have proof to rub in his face... >D

*runs off, cackling evilly to self*

8. Sadden Blood Warrior Lost in the mind! Help help me god!!!!! Their afte

i havent played through CoM yet so i donno but in my opinion im agreeing with everyone about wat happenned

just to say this since almost half of the organization died shouldnt they name the organization V11

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.