Chain of Memories Zexion

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 ReMIX' started by Xaldin, May 3, 2007.

1. Spitfire I'm a little high, and a little drunk.

That is a pretty awesome piece of info.

2. MMisha Merlin's Housekeeper

That made my day.
    Zexy and Lexi...con.
    D;< shush you know you love it.

3. Rey Alejandro Destiny Islands Resident

Well, from lurking on Wikipedia(shut up I know i'm not the only one...YES I AM(cries uncontrollably)) I already knew both of these things, So I have worked up this as a rebuttle: Ohh, I'm Zexion, I'm so evil, my element is illusion, what, your coming to close? Oh well i'll just shoot you with something...oh wait, I can't, because my element is 'Illusion', and illusions can't hurt, so maybe i'll just use my weapon...But it's a dictionary. Well, time for my ultimate attack-Defining all the words in the english(greek?)language, from A-Zzyzyva(don't ask. my friend told me about 'zzyzyva'), Doing no damage to you and leaving me perfectly open to any attack you feel like using...too bad my element sux, wait, I can just make you think your far away from me...but we're in an enclosed area! Eventually you will catch me after swinging blindly. Oh well, maybe I can just make you think that I have a weapon that has a longer reach...oh wait, that won't work, because I still have a s***ty book!!!! Oh well, maybe i'll just die, because I SUCK!!!

NOTE: I don't really think Zexion Sux, I just needed something funny to say. And If Zexion's weapon has a name, then how come nobody else has a name for their weapons? (excluding roxass)

4. TheWertle Destiny Islands Resident

I'm farily certain Lexicon isn't really the "name" of his weapon but rather what a book like that is called. i.e. a book containing a lot of encyclopedic information

5. Nanaki Broken in six places

Yeah..I thought it was called The Book Of Mirages. Hm...*shruggs* Guess not....

6. ZakuraRabbit Gummi Ship Junkie

Lexicon, or Leksikon is the norwegian word for enclypedia:p
    I have difficulties beileving his weapon should be a dictionary...

7. Xexal Moogle Assistant

I feel the same way! When I moved to Texas from Greece, and had to take health and Biology again, I knew what everything meant, because I speak Greek! Of course, alot of things are badly mistranslated or aren't even Greek, but oh well. It's just frustrating hearing people pronounce everthing so half-assed-ly...

"Lexico" is also Greek for dictionary. (There's no 'n' on the end of it, that's just the English way people say it, I don't know why.

8. Sanda Kingdom Keeper

I love the name :D
    And I think it[the book] is quite origional. Being an illustionist, it makes more sense to me to have a Lexicon than any of the other org weapons
    Thanks for the info-

9. Roxas- PARTYMAN MORE LIKE HOMOVAN 73M SUCK MY B****!

Lexicon..Didn't nomura say that it had something in it to do with the future of kh?

10. Lunacy Divine Destiny Islands Resident

I also found it strange that his weapon was a book, but I sort of had a feeling all along that his weapon would be much different from the others, hence the fact that Nomura had kept it a secret for so long.

11. Luxord93 Twilight Town Denizen

I'd expect a book from Vexen he's thr Chilly ACADEMIC:XD

12. ...::/final_falling\::... King's Apprentice

i know, IT BURNS MEH FLESH!!!!!!wait...YAY!!!blood for me!!!lol

wow...i thought it was a spell book....

13. Gravity Chaser

It's a dictionary....unfortunately. I totally agree with you guys on the weirdness of the weapon...last time I checked, books weren't actually dangerous.

14. Bubble Master Califa Hollow Bastion Committee

I'm glad that I now know what the book is now called. I still believe book (now called Lexicon) has info about the Aqua, Ven and Terra (Xigbar has met them and Zexion could easily have asked him and wrote the interview down) Nomura has hinted that Lexicon will return inthe next Kh game obviously containing useful information.

15. Zexion13 Traverse Town Homebody

I already knew this, but when I first found out that his weapon was a book, I was like, "wha-?" Zexion is still my favorite character, though (surprise, surprise:rolleyes:). I guess the book kinda suits him. What other weapon would suit him?

16. libregkd -

17. Gravity Chaser

I was thinking that war fans might be nice...since he always struck me as one of the more graceful members of Organization XIII.

That avvy is adorable, by the way.^^

18. Zexion13 Traverse Town Homebody

What is a war fan? I feel stupid asking that, but I haven't the slightest clue on what they are.

Off Topic: Thanks!:D I like my avy, too! I also like your sig, it made me laugh because that is so much like Ed!:p

19. Gravity Chaser

Oh, thank you very much! ^^ I like it as well!

A war fan is similar to a lady's fan, though sometimes of increased size and usually always equipped with blades along their edges. They're usually rather weak, but when used by a swift person they can be deadly.

And don't feel stupid for not knowing! You'd be surprised how many people don't know about them!

20. Anderson (☞゚∀゚)☞ You've lost the game.

If Zexion's book really IS a dictionary, I wouldn't mind reading it.

xD