Digital Art Zexion

Discussion in 'Arts & Graphics' started by Terra254, Sep 23, 2011.

1. Terra254 Traverse Town Homebody

The dust bowl of the mid to late thirties
    So was bored so I made this:

[​IMG]
    AND
    [​IMG]
    Their kinda weird,I only worked on each for 30 minutes (For both,not separate)
    CnC?

2. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

I reallllly like this ^^ I prefer the first one as the colorus are more deep and the contrast is higher. I think you've blended Zexion well into the background using a very interesting effect, it may have been even better if you didn't do the head so it stood out more from the rest of the body but it still looks good.

As much as I like the green I think the background could be a wider range of colours, maybe different shades of green just to add to it. Overall, I thought this was very good ^^ Keep it up.

3. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

To be blunt, they look ugly. My first critique is that the colors are both very annoying and do not blend well. My second critique is that there is a deep darkness on the left side buy nowhere else. The image has no flow or direction to it, and this is a part of why. If you put darkness in one spot, then you have to compensate for it with more extreme darkness somewhere else or extreme light somewhere else in the picture. It is considered bad when something is one-sided for a reason. You should try to balance light and dark shades before you even start drawing. Color palette is often as important as design, and you are lacking sense in both with this piece.

4. Llave Superless Moderator

Hmm... I must say these are commendable.

The thing i like most about this picture is that you make it like an illusion, very suitable for Zexion. Out of the two, i would prefer the 1st one because it does not look as blurry. There is more definition in the face and hair, it looks better in the first one.

The thing that could use improvement is the background. I don't feel that green particularly fits the scheme of things. I would suggest a metallic hue, or simply fade from black to blue. I would also suggest making the caption more visible and vivid.

Overall, i did enjoy these pieces, however i think there is room for revision and improvement. But take heart, practice does help and trial and error is just a reality. Keep it up! I do look forward to your next piece! Great Job!

5. Shinichi Izumi Totally Pink and stuff

i must agree with makaze the moving effect is kinda anoying, and the words should have been a different(possibly darker) colour, but besides that it looks nice