Chain of Memories Zemyx? How do they make up this fiction?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 ReMIX' started by Dreadnought, Oct 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bubble Master Califa Hollow Bastion Committee

Well many other people can or else there wouldn't be at least 30 rated M fanfics on fanfiction.net now would there?

I feel people have just got to accept that people think this way and make pairings (Some people even enjoy Goofy/Donald which honestly scares the life out of me... But I deal with it and just make it clear that ain't my cup of tea and biscuits!!!) I'm not trying to make people like it I just think people should deal with it (Do some people ever think that someone may think Sora/Kairi is disusting and gross cos it's Canon? Cos I'm allergic to mushy/feely fluff love That Sora and Kairi often fall into.)

Just thank the heavens you've never heard of Chip & Dale ravishing Sora (Note I don't thnk it's ever happened in a fanfic, but it's a big internet...) or something on that level of uniqueness...

2. Riyza Merlin's Housekeeper

Ew. x_X Goofy/Donald? *shudders*

Anywho, I don't really mind Yaoi, and I don't think Zexion and Demyx (or, Zemyx..) look too bad together. I've seen worse..

3. It's yaoi girls fantasy, no matter what "reasons" they could come up with. I don't mind any yaoi, but is when they actuallly show the attraction, or it was obvious they might get together and do, that's actually written to be that way, like Touya and Yukito from Card Captor Sakura. THAT'S a true yaio couple.

Not these pairings where best friends get turned into homos and are thrown together because they look cute or hot. This is why men are so ashamed of showing their feelings or emotions, other than pride and superiority, because people will call them gay.

Serously, at least SoRiku and AkuRoku, as much as I dislke them, have background (best friends, talk, have fun together, hang out) , but Zemyx has nothiNg, not even interaction. And as much as their personalities differ, they haven't interacted in anything canon. AT ALL. I bet most of the Zemyx fics have the chararacters OOC in sme way. Hell, Zexion was irritated with Xigbar when he was being all jovial in that scene in FM+, and the Cloaked Schemer glared at the hand he placed on his shoulder. If Zexion can't handle any of Xigbar's fun or happy actions, then Demyx is far, FAR, off, no matter how you write it or see it. That's prove right there that it will never work if in-game.

4. AlexleHoshi Dude called Alex

Do you really think Zemyx fan girls care about that? I'm one and hell I don't care. Now the rest of you listen most pairing I've seen are all fan pairings and they work because the person who's using them makes them work, so please just drop it already some girls like Zexion and Demyx together because it's cute so don't cut us down.

5. Flamedancer Twilight Town Denizen

...Demyx is that old? I thought he was, like, sixteen/seventeen. And Zexy was eighteen...but I digress.

As for Zemyx...*shrug* I dunno. I'm not anti-Yaoi, but I'm not super, overboard, I-will -KILL-someone-if-this-ship-doesn't-work-out obsessed. And Zexion's a better match than some other ones I've seen for Demyx (Xigbar...VEXEN!!!*shudder*) Show me a really good Zemyx fanfic and I'll probably think about it.

6. Sanda Kingdom Keeper

You know what else is gross?
    Your attitude :(

It's called beastiallity.
    And it exists.

7. Laurence_Fox Chaser

Some of the relationships are symbolic based. Like Xaldin/Demyx with the wind forming waves on water. or Axel/Demyx because when you put water and fire together you get steam.

Now with Zexion and Demyx MOST fans will agree that Zemyx is the calm reserved one and Demyx is the young, not-so-reserved one. Opposites that attract one another.

8. Dreadnought Twilight Town Denizen

Hmmmmm...... Vexen and Xigbar. That has got to be the worst pairing. :)

9. Ashwa <3 Hollow Bastion Committee

Nobody really knows how old they are. I mean there isn't anything official out there saying it right? You can look at them and guess but I don't know...

10. Laurence_Fox Chaser

That's your opinion.

*writes a Xigbar/Vexen fic* >>;

11. Wolf-kun Moogle Assistant

Yes, I agree. If anyone wants to know why others think of Zexion and Demyx as a good pair, go to Dualism's Dissertation on Zemyx or go to her page on FanFiction.net to read some of her Zemyx stories.

As Zekushion said, we are not trying to force the pairing on anyone or asking you to like and enjoy it. Just if you want to understand why some people [like moi] like it, just follow the link. =]

12. Repliku Chaser

In the end, as Laurence here said, people do sometimes like to imagine their own pairings of characters as they will. I don't see Demyx and Zexion hitting it off ever because their personalities are totally opposite but eh, some people like to imagine and who am I to say 'oh hell no' (even if I would laugh and say that if someone brought it up as canon). I only bother to debate it when I see people actually 'believe' these things as absolute canon because there's nothing of an indication of it shown. However, I laugh at some yaoi and yuri pairings and don't mind it otherwise because it's just fun and exploring things. Some people take KH too seriously and some of those fanfics and fanarts/cartoons are hilarious.

13. Sui_Caedere Traverse Town Homebody

I don't really like Zemyx in particular because I prefer other couples like Lexaeus/Zexion (I think they are cool and cute) and Xigbar/Demyx (I don't really get it -i mean, were it come from?- but it looks great) or Luxord/Demyx but I don't have particular problems with Zexion/Demyx...

(The one I never see is Saïx/Roxas, when did THAT happen? O_o)

About the Yaoi-thing, I think that nobody is forced to see it so it's not big deal, if you don't like it, just don't watch (is not like is gonna change the essence of the game anyway) is just something that some people enjoy and do for entertainment... :rockdover:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.