Zelidar: The Land of the Sky

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Pezz, Jul 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Emzy ♥ Gummi Ship Junkie

"Callen will die in my hands." Vanessa stated, then glanced towards the Entity of Growth. "Your judgement is wrong, idiot. As you treat each flower in precious individuality, you should treat each human, and each being as an individual. Not as one." Turning her head back to the other person before her, the Entity of Awareness explained further. "Once found, I would drain him of his warm, thick blood, and let his screams of torture shrill through every bone in my body. Before those two points, I would tear his tongue away, leave him voiceless. I would dig sticks and metal rods down his ears, leave him without the ability to hear, and then crush his face completely." To conclude her rant, she proceeded over to where her blades had struck: A cat twice, and a tree three times.
    They probably wouldn't understand.

2. Legion Twilight Town Denizen

A few minutes passed, the man staring over at the woman as she recollected her blades. She seemed like himself, coursing with hatred of the other races, including her own. She truly might be helpful.

"Tell me" he started, lowering his staff to his side.

"What would you think about having an ally in this objective of yours?"

3. Dexnail Twilight Town Denizen

Kitsu face did not change it stayed the same calmness. "you should not call someone an idiot if you dont know their life like i cant call you one" the Flower Fox said to the girl. "i dont only take care of the plants i take care of the animals" the Growht Entity said as the wind made some of his petals float off of his body. "it would serve all of nature if humens did not meddle with powers they dont understand" Kitsu said to the girl.

Then he looked at the man a little surprissed at the sugestion. the Fox Flower looked at the man as they awaited the girls answer. "if she wont go ill travel with so i can restore some of areas the accident destroyed" the Growth Entity said to the man.

4. Emzy ♥ Gummi Ship Junkie

"I have told you once, Nature thing, I attempted to prevent what had happened. And this is what I have become." Vanessa Retorted, slipping her blades into the inside of her cloak. She stopped where her sense told her was beside the stranger, and kept looking forward. "I can be useful, but it depends what for." She chuckled, showing her teeth again. "I can only hear your thoughts, and they are vaguely along the lines of what you are saying. But, what I would be of use would be in the situation of a fight of some sort. I can tell what moves will be executed before the limbs have time to react on the attackers body." With a sadistic giggle passing her lips, she shook her head. "What is it that you plan?"

5. Legion Twilight Town Denizen

Below the hood, the man's concealed features cracked into a rare smile. It was one of hunger, thirsty for blood that demanded retribution, retribution that seemed close at hand.

He began to think. reading his thoughts, fairly new to him, but nothing to hard to accept, he had just seen a fox covered in petals that talked. She seemed like a fairly good shot, proud, slightly unstable, but more importantly, dead set on her revenge.

Burying his ashen staff into the ground, the figure gazed at the strange woman.

"Before we go any farther, let's start with introductions. As is your custom, human, ladies first."

6. Emzy ♥ Gummi Ship Junkie

Vanessa's crimson eyes narrowed as she sought through the thoughts of the creature beside her. That reminded her... What was he? He reffered to the Entity of Awareness as a human, so he musn't be a human himself. His thoughts were not like the cats' topics at all: all about the princess. The princess, the princess, the friggin princess. Damn, those idiots do not give the mind-readers a break, do they?
    "...You want to know more about me?" She finally realised after a moment of silence. "Make your thoughts clearer, it isn't very well air-holed in this bubble of mine."
    "...The blast took away most of my senses," The Entity explained. "I cannot hear, see or taste a damn thing. I can, however, sense the things around me. I just know things are there.. and I know what is happening. I can only hear the thoughts of others, and I don't generally think myself, unless nobody is around me. I can also put thoughts into peoples minds... but that takes too much of my energy away." She paused, taking in a deep breath. "...My name is Vanessa Vandetta."

7. Dexnail Twilight Town Denizen

Kitsu remaind sitting he noticed something was different about the girl. "so she is another special one like me" the Flower Fox thought. "you regret what happend i can easily see that i want to see you try to make things right with my own eyes" the Growth Entity said calmy to the girl. "now if there is not an problem i want to come with" Kitsu said to both of them.

8. DeathKingApocalypse080808 Destiny Islands Resident

9. Doukuro Chaser

"Ready the cannons!" Was the first words that came from Amber's mouth as she stepped foot on the deck. She went over to the wheel and stood next to her first mate who drove the ship. "Hey, ready to fight?" She asked the first mate.
    "Always ready."
    Amber grined before pointing towards her rival's ship. "Fire!" She shouted and the Lineve cannons, lining the sides of the ship, fired. As the Lineve cannons shot, the regular cannons were being loaded and getting ready to fire as well.

ooc I think I'll make a profile for the first mate

and I will not be able to give a recap since I have no idea what the other people are doing currently ^^'

10. Legion Twilight Town Denizen

"Vanessa" he savored the name coming off his tongue.

"That is a name for one of great power and promise."

From beneath his cloak, a furred hand was revealed, the claws emaculate and sharp. The hand dragged itself across the fabric until it reached the hood. Pulling back, the figure's face was exposed.

He was a farriel, part of the cat clan. ears were pointed and straight, fur matted, and fangs serrated, all of which surrounded two golden orbs, slitted and piercing.

"I am Haffen'Dur. My friends call me Haff. For your well being, I have no friends."

Turning towards the fox, the farriel sheathed his fangs, a way to dam intimidation.

"Very well beast, you may join me"

Taking his other hand, Haff gently brushed of the dust on his other shoulder, inviting the creature to take up residence there.

"Before you do, tell me. What do you mean by she is like you?"

11. Vladimir Makarov Gummi Ship Junkie

Neoph continued walking until he reached the end on Jetail Forest. he started thinking. "the nearest place is probably Zontan... so..." he started walking. "Zontan it is then..." Neoph walked towards the town.

12. Dexnail Twilight Town Denizen

Kitsu looked at Huff for some reason he knew the man was not humen that was why he was treated nicer then the women by the Flower Fox. The Growth Entity did not notice that he said it out loud he looked at the cat ferral. "my name is Kitsu Rose,well i was once humen before that is why i know about their flaws cause i use to live with them" Kitsu said to Huff. "i was asked to be an scientest there but i declined instead i took care of plants and animals in an small forest by where they did their experiments" the Flower Fox said as he replayed what happend in his mind. "well one day this is the same day the accident happend i went into an field i saw an fox that was dying and an flower that was dead coverd by the foxes blood" the Growth Entity looked down at the ground a few moments before he spoke again. "i used up all my energy trying to save the fox before i died from Exuastion the accident happend i ,the fox, and the blood coverd flower got absorbed into the flows and i became traped losing my original body as the 3 life energy fuzed together becoming one" Kitsu said to them. "i escaped from the Lineve Flows 3 weeks ago and i hide inside the old oak tree in this forest reviving the tree the cat ferrals often visits it" the Flower Fox said to them.

13. Doukuro Chaser

Yuki's body was aching all over. It started out so bad that she couldn't even move at first, making her an easy target for the Sylvans. They took her to this camp and since then she became strong enough to walk once more. She had to be. If she couldn't work they would of killed her. In the mean time, she wanted to get free from this place, but she had no clue as to where she was. It would be impossible for her to surive in some unknown place...but it was better than being trapped.

One of the Sylvans was bringing her food, and she wished him to feel the pain she felt. If only someone else could feel the pain...

And by luck, or that was what she thought it was, the Sylvan feel to his knees, grasping his shirt. He was imbolized by some incireable pain that suddenly racked through out his body. Yuki took this chance to run for it, and some of the other slaves decieded to follow, hoping that Yuki was the cause of the Sylvan's pain and could lead them to freedom.

Some Sylcans blocked their path and was ready to attack. Yuki stopped and wished that they will be imbolized like the man before, and so they were. Yuki felt a smile grow on her face as she ran for it.

She, along with a few others, continued to run until their legs could no longer move, which wasn't long after. They found theirselfs in a forest and hoped the trees would hide them long enough for them to recover. Camp was set up in silence and Yuki had the luxury of staying the colest to the fire, for it was her who saved them. She curled up on the ground while she watched the fire dance around. She've figured that there was no way they esacped by chance. That somehow, she had caused the men's pain. She wanted to know how this had happen, but the only way to do that was to find someone who understood it. That could take a while...

ooc wow...this is longer than I had planned...I hope it's okay ^^'

14. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

As soon as Vyse reached the bridge, someone yelled "Lineve blasts!" Vyse grabbed the chair next to him, bracing himself. "Retaliate!" He growled preemptively seconds before the Arcadia was rocked by a blast. He heard a roar from downstairs; the blast had woken his drake. "Let her out," he said as he stomped towards the door. "As I said, retaliate! Undock the ship, take to the sky!" He ended up on deck as the ship started pulling out. He was the only one on the outside of the cabin. His hair swayed in the wind as his eyes narrowed towards the Belladonna. "Foolish girl! Attack me while I'm stationed, will you?" His question was puncuated by the ship's turning and cannons being shot towards the Belladonna.

----------------------------------------------
    Ace struggled to stand up and ran out of town the same way he came in. All the noises were too much. "Damn it, damn it, DAMN IT! Shut up!!!" He yelled to the animals, the people behind him, to the world. He cracked open his eyes and saw he was about to run into a tree. He slowed down and turned his back to the tree, leaning on it as he slid down to a sitting position. He kept his eyes closed as he struggled to control his hearing again. "What's happening to me...?" he mumbled.

15. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

Callen lay on the stone floor, counting the stone bricks out of boredom. "57, 58, 59, 60, 61...... 6..... 6..... Damn it! What number was I on?" Callen sat up and rubbed his hand through his hair. "This is soooo dull. If only-"

"Who goes there?" Shouted the guard on duty. "W-what are you? Aaaaahhhhh!"

There was a loud thud from where the guard's voice came from. Callen stood up cautiously. A dark cloud like mist was creeping through the bars of his cell. Callen squinted at the mist. It looked like it was in the shape of a human and it had glowing red eyes. "What are you, indeed." Callen muttered under his breath.

"I found you." Said a raspy voice.

Callen stared curiously at the black, shadowy human. "What do you mean you found me?" The Shadow didn't answer. Instead a blade of shadow formed in its hand. "Oh ****." was all Callen had to say when the blade came rushing at him. He held up his hands the protect his face. Was he really going to die here?
    The sword stopped before it could hit Callen. A..... Shield of lineve formed in front of Callen. Callen was stunned. He was no Shaper, and yet, he could feel the Lineve coming from him. "Hello. What do we have here?" Callen said as a grin formed on his face.
    Callen looked up at the Shadow and smiled. "Bring it."
    Callen punched his fist into the air, causing a blast of Lineve to shoot out of his fist. The blast hit the Shadow in the stomach, and knocked it against the bars to Callen's cell.
    Doing his best to concentrate, Callen closed his eyes and imaged forming a spear into his hands. Instantly, something solid formed in Callen's hands. He then opened his eyes to admire his work, but was disappointed to find that all he managed to do was Shape a pointed stick. "It will have to do."

16. Clawtooth Keelah se'lai!

Hey, I am now part of this RP ^_^.

Username - Clawtooth35

Name (full) - Serena Maer

Race - Entity

Powers - The Entity of Adaptation (it should probably be adaptation, rather than adaption) – A being whose Life energy/Lineve Flows have become more flexible. Because of this, she can cause her body to adapt, or temporarily change, in situations where it would benefit her. For example, she can sprout wings if she needs to fly. (Hooray for copypasta).

Age - 23

Gender - Female

Side - Good

Weapon - Serena doesn’t usually need weapons but when she does, she wields a strange weapon like a sword with another sword at the end (like Darth Maul’s Lightsaber). This other sword may also detach to become two swords. She carries it strapped to her back.

Appearance
    - (I can’t find pictures; I’ve never been good at it. If anyone finds an image matching this description feel free to PM me).

Serena is about 5’8 in height and is of slender build normally although because she can change her appearance almost at will (eventually) her appearance will change somewhat. She has turquoise eyes and light brown, mid length hair. She has very fair skin meaning that staying in the sun for long amounts of time will give her very painful sunburn, she doesn’t tan. She has a slightly pointed chin and rounded ears, with attached lobes. She is also quite flat-chested (sorry, I’ll remove this if you wish).

Background
    - Born into a working class family, Serena grew up in Vendei. Her father commuted almost daily to Yestin and cities on Vizet Oi’zein and as such she never had a father figure of sorts. Her mother was a typical housewife but did some part time work as a librarian in Jendon. Serena had a passion for reading and eventually became a writer for the local newspaper although she didn’t like having to spin stories for her editors and quit to become a freelance novelist.

Serena was living and working on Vizet Oi’zein at the time of the incident. Her brother had been a scientist working on the Lineve project and at the time of the incident, she had been visiting him at work. Her brother died in the incident but she was absorbed into the Lineve flows. She is about to escape the Lineve flows on the South shores of LakeJuin about 10 miles from the town of Xiollo.

Colour - This one unless it's taken. Otherwise this one.

17. Doukuro Chaser

"Doge those attacks." Amber ordered her first mate, and a spilt second later the Belladonna fell a few feet and went under the missles. There was a moment when the crew were off their feet, making them unable to do much. Once they landed back on the floor they went straight back to their pistions. "Are the cannons ready?"
    "All of them."
    "Good. Get me Vyse on the radio."
    The first mate nodded and picked up the radio, which laid next to the wheel. "Belladonna calling to the Arcadia. Are we having fun yet?"

After a moment of silence, it became obivious that Yuki wasn't going to fall asleep. The pain she felt was too great. She would just have to wait till she could no longer stay awake, and pass out, just like she had done before. With a sigh she stood. Careful not to wake up the others, she made her way from the camp site. While walking, hugging herself, some shouts were heard off to her left. She was lost and hoped that they could help her. She headed over to the voices and was faced with two people and a fox, well one person, a fox, and someone from the cat clan. "Um... Hi... I'm lost...could you help me?" She cringed, hoping they were friendly and could hear her low pitch voice.

18. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Vyse scowled when his attacks missed, but then smiled. "Not bad, girl," he muttered.
    "Sir!" A voice came from behind him as the door opened, "Amber Black's ship is on the radio! They request you."
    Raising an eyebrow, Vyse walked past him. He reentered the bridge and picked up the radio. "Vyse Gigyas here. What do you want, Ms. Black?" he spoke into it sarcastically.

19. Doukuro Chaser

Amber took the radio and faked an upset expression. "Ouch, so harsh." She giggled, it was some sort of tradtion to talk to the captain of the other ship before fighting that her captain's father started. "Please call me Amber, we should be on first name basis after all." She paused to allow him to take her words in, but not long enough for him to reply. She looked towards her nails before continuing. "Want to surrender?"

20. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Vyse laughed at her request before answering, "Surrender? Come on, Amber," he emphasized her name as he spoke, "What do you think my answer to that would be?" As he talked, he looked at his crew, pointing towards the control and then outside towards the Belladonna. Prepare to attack, He mouthed to them. He was not letting her catch him off guard.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.