Zelidar: The Land of the Sky

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Pezz, Jul 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

Dezzier chuckled to himself. "So.... Tell me about your brother...."

OOC: I think that Both Dezzier and Nysta have finished there roles for now. We Should make them appear again when it would benefit the RP most.

2. cstar stay away from my waifu

ooc: I agree.
    Nysta nodded and started talking about her brother as they continued walking.

Angin looked at the 2 kids and took off the robe she was wearing and handed it to them. "Use it as a blanket. It will keep you both warm." she said as she stood up and walked out of the alley and back towards the wall she was sitting on.

3. Doukuro Chaser

Amber's crew had just restocked off of a town in Evieri the week before and now were traveling around the cost of Teiwn. They have heard rumors about strange happenings going on, and the sound of adventure called them. The ship, named Belladonna, was floating above the clouds at a steady pace. Amber loved the ship, it wasn't the same one she grew up in, but it was just as good.

When she was in her quaters, one of her crew came in and shouted, "The Arcadia has been spotted!"

Amber's lips curled into a smirk before she dismissed the crew member. She stood and walked around her desk. "And I was growing bored." She muttered as she epuiped her weapons on either arm then headed on deck.

4. Dexnail Twilight Town Denizen

Kitsu watched as his petals made the plants grow this is what he realy wanted from life. The Flower Fox looked at the trees remainding feeling the life force that was in the plants while he checked to make sure the plants was not dying. The Growth Entity took an breath in then blew it all out in the water by his vine platform. After an few moments an huge Sakura tree started to grow. The Flower Fox climbed up the tree he laid down a few moments afterwards the tree branches started to bloom beutifull pink flowers. Kitsu laid there in the newly bloomed Sakura tree with his eyes opend listening to the sounds nature provided as the petals that coverd his body swayed in the wind.

5. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Rhone let his arms and legs hang as he flew, too lazy to hold them up. The town was getting closer.

-------
    He could hear voices and see people, but they were blurry. Ace tossed and turn, deep in dreams. He could hear arguments, exclamations, happines, and then nothing. The word Lineve was echoing in his head, while a moving picture of a ripped flow flashed in front of him. He was completely unaware of the people approaching his body.

--------
    As he felt the ship dock, Vyse stood up, looking at his pet which was still snoring. Sleep tight he thought as someone knocked on the door. He walked to it, opening it slowly, "Yes?" He asked the crew member standing there.
    "Sir! The Belladonna has been spotted, it's approaching us!" He gasped out. It was obvious he had ran down here.
    Vyse closed his eyes and ran one hand through his hair, tossing his head back. "That silly Amber girl. She wants to have some fun? Let's go show her a good time," He scowled as he walked confidentally towards the bridge, shutting the door behind him.

6. Princess_of_hearts Destiny Islands Resident

Aerin walked off the airship, looking around at everything, after they'd finally landed. She realized she stood out a bit with her ears and tail but was glad to see that most people were too busy to care. She was shoved this way and that through the streets until the crowd finally tappered out in town.

7. Emzy ♥ Gummi Ship Junkie

Gently, the thoughts faded from Vanessa’s mind. That was a close call right there, if those felines would have found her, things could have gotten out of hand entirely.
    “I should not be around these parts...†she whispered to herself, her voice hoarse and dry. Her heart was beating madly at the moment, forcing her breathing to accelerate. She swallowed, and proceeded to regurgitate the saliva back out of her mouth. The spit flew out from between her pale lips, along with fragments of moss and grass that had gathered when her face collided with the floor.
    Promptly, she wiped her mouth of excess spatter and stood up.
    Vanessa paused, closing her eyes to focus properly on which thoughts were dying faster than others. Three streams of thought were being emitted through her mind right now, all on the subject of plants. Of all the subjects to let such a thing as a wondrous human mind boggle over, and they decide to think about plants.
    “Idiots...†She mumbled, beginning to walk again. “If only they knew of a world such as mine. A world of no senses, but only sensing. A world of no hearing, but only listening.â€
    Her walking took an immense boost in speed, and progressed to jogging. Yes, her temper was searing at the moment. Hearing the pathetic thoughts of such pitiful human beings acting in such an obnoxious manner, very oblivious to what they have and what they should cherish, is rather infuriating to say the least.
    “STUPID, INCONSIDERATE BEINGS.â€
    The pale woman screamed in fury. “YOU ALL LACK THE INTELLIGENCE TO SHOW GRATIFICATION FOR WHAT YOU HAVE.â€
    In a flash, she grabbed out a slim, silver throwing knife from the inside of her darkened cloak, and threw it out wards in frustration.
    A fraction of a second later, a low squelch commenced a dull silence throughout the woods. Sensing that she had just killed a minor squirrel, Vanessa began to chuckle slightly. Soon her chuckle turned into a giggle.
    A chortle.
    A laugh.
    Then, she burst into hysterical laughter, stepping towards to animal corpse – which was now nailed to the tree it once climbed upon – and redeemed her blade from its spine and innards, letting the small intestines drop to the floor with a wet ‘slap’.
    Carefully, she brought the blade to her extended tongue, and licked the blade unsoiled of any blood.
    “Soon I will have human blood on the tip of my tongue...†She whispered in a lustful tone. “And Callen is first on y list.â€

8. Legion Twilight Town Denizen

Standing below the tree, a figure gazed upwards, watching the petal rest on his shoulders. It watched the fox keenly, like one who gazes upon a jewel or some other form of rarity.

The figure appeared faceless, garbed and cloaked in fabrics colored as the earth and trees surrounding it. No face could be seen through the large hood and facial wrappings.

"What... are you?" whispered the figure.

"How...how is that possible?"

9. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

Callen awoke in a cold dank cell. "ungh..... my head. As if it didn't hurt enough already." He then took a moment to look at his surroundings. "Oh boy, This can't be good."
    Callen stood up and grabbed hold of the bars to his cell. "Helloooooo. Is anybody there?" No answer. "Well isn't this going to be fun."

10. Emzy ♥ Gummi Ship Junkie

Vanessa Slotted the metallic blade back into the inside of her cloak, and attempted to regain what little sanity she once held. The urge to kill more than a mere squirrel was on her mind. Like a scream in the silence of her sanity, breaking the silence, and causing such a disruption that, she had to take action on the compulsion at hand.
    Again, she dug her hands into the side of her cloak, and threw out several blades at once, all in a false hope of hitting something – or someone.

Obviously, there was no hope that she would actually hit someone, as she had no sense of direction whatsoever. On the other hand, her blades were heading in the direction of where she had heard the irritating thoughts in the first place, so they must be able to hit something... right?
    “Dear god, may it be someone with better tasting blood than a squirrels.â€

11. Legion Twilight Town Denizen

The figure stared up at the little creature, hoping to get a better view. That is, until it happened. Zooming past, a small blade whipped past the man and buried itself in the soft flesh of the moments old sakura. the fabric around his shoulder split and sagged, it barely missed him.

Turning around, the man hunched over and growled. He didn't know who or what did that, but he knew that it was an imminent threat, one that had to be dealt with.

"Who did that?" he roared.
    "Show yourself!"

12. Emzy ♥ Gummi Ship Junkie

The piercing thoughts that entered Vanessa’s mind gave her a sweet feeling of release. The thought of the blade piercing into a tender piece of flesh, causing the erratic veins of the human body to hurl out blood like no tomorrow, it was so gratifying. The thoughts of the man she had hit flew out like inane dribble, most probably from the shock of what had occurred, but she certainly could make out one undying question: Who did this?

Slowly, the Entity of Awareness took several paces forward and out of what she assumed was shrubbery. The thoughts had become a lot clearer now, an obvious indication that she was close to whomever she had hit.
    “Hello.†She called. Her voice was smooth, like the slickest of honeys to be found, the words being emitted from her mouth in a passionate flow. “I believe you have an item of mine, a knife, perhaps?†With a smile, she revealed a set of perfectly white teeth, and bowed her head down lower. She did not want to reveal her useless, crimson eyes just yet.

13. Legion Twilight Town Denizen

The being glared under his cowl at the woman. She was one of them, no mistake. A member of the race that ruined everything. How dare she be here, how dare she even show her wretched face.

"Human" he growled, pulling a staff from underneath his clothes.

"What is your business here, of all places?"

14. Emzy ♥ Gummi Ship Junkie

Vanessa looked up sharply, although it was an uneeded action to be executed. He had brought a staff out, now, and was most likely try to hurt her. What a fool.
    Even his thoughts were getting slightly aggressive by this point, reffering to her as the one who made a mess of this place.
    "How dare you, you damn fiend!" She spat, the jerking movement of her head forcing her hood to flop back. Her face was now revealed; Her bright crimson eyes, her chalky skin and bright red lips. Although not working, her eyes still made the movements of analysing the creature before her. He certainly wasn't human, she knew that fromt he way he thought on her race. "How dare you blame me for this godforsaken MESS! I could have prevented this from happening, I tried to stop this, but NO. PEOPLE DON'T LISTEN TO LITTLE OLD ME, RIGHT?" Slowly, she took an intake of cool air, and blew it back out again, attempting to calm herself. "...How do you think I got like this? Oh, wait, don't tell me, I probably already know. I'm already in your head."
    With a fake-glare and and a sickening chuckle, Vanessa placed the hood back over her black hair.

15. Legion Twilight Town Denizen

The figure hunched over, taking a more defensive stance. From deep inside his throat, he spat a gutteral laugh. Reaching upwards, he touched the cut in his shoulder cloth.

"Don't lie to me you beast! You're just a human. They are just as bad at the rest, only they live like fools. Only a human could ruin this land

Shaking, he hand squeezed on the pole, filling with pools of anger.

"Only a human can take her away like you're kind did!"

16. Dexnail Twilight Town Denizen

Kitsu raised up stood on his four paws he looked down to see two people fighting near his freshly grown Sakura tree. The flower fox looked ahead there was somebody else too he did not mind people being aware of his existence but he hated destruction of innocent organism nature had. The Flower Fox jumped off the tree then glared at the two people that was fighting. "if your gona fight get out" Kitsu said angerly in his voice then he noticed one of them was an humen. "humen you are not welcomed in the forest i take care of your filth only brings forth distruction so get out before i kill you nature dont need your kind in it" Kitsu said coldy to the humen as his petals swayed slightly and glistend.

17. Legion Twilight Town Denizen

The man was taken aback, moving two steps backwards. It could talk?
    Petrified, the figure moved his staf over his head in a defensive position, not sure what was going to happen next.

"What are you?" it demanded.

"What variant of beast are you?"

18. Emzy ♥ Gummi Ship Junkie

"Only our kind is the race that can destroy the faith and life of it's own kind." Vanessa muttered, looking down at the floor. She sighed, hissing slightly on her final exhale of air. Callen had ruined the life of so many, as she was right in the beginning. He deserved to die for what he did, and for what he stands for.
    On second thought, he deserved to die for having the last name of Callen.

"I was on his team of scientists, the scientists that conducted the experiment. In the end, we split into two sides; one was for the experiement, and all the effects to roll with it, and the other side were against what he was going to do..." Acid regurgitated from Vanessa's mouth, forcing her to spit the residue out onto the grass before her. His name... Urgh.
    "I was on the side against the experiment, but nevertheless, he went ahead. And here I am, suffering the after-effects of the full blast."
    "...Now next time you go to accuse me of not caring, and only thinking of my own race, just remember: I tried to save this entire continent, and suffered the conciquences of doing so."

19. Dexnail Twilight Town Denizen

Kitsu saw the man back away but he stayed his calm appearance. "dont be afraid im only the true form of nature that takes care of you" the Flower Fox said with an soothing voice. After an while he looked at the humen once again then turned his head getting his focuse back on the man. "im an Flower Fox an symbol of the animals and the plants that roam peacefully in this place" the Growth Entity said to the man. "pleaze put down your weapon theres no need for it now" Kitsu said to the man.

After he heard the girl talk he simply sat down and stared at the humen. "true your kind try to help nature out but sadly your own natural ways is only used to destroy" the Growth Entity said with an calm voice. "it does not matter if you wanted it to happen or not it still happend your race caused it" Kitsu said to the girl with the same voice. "humens want to do good but their nature always makes them do the opposite" the Flower Fox said to the girl.

20. Legion Twilight Town Denizen

The hooded figure looked at the woman, relaxing slightly. What if what she said was true, what if she was one of the humans that tried to prevent this?
    Shaking his head, he dismissed the thought.

Hided by the hood, a pair of eyes glared at the woman, trying to burn a hole through her soul. Even if she wasn't responsible, it didn't make her less of a human. However, if her feelings of revenge were true, then maybe she could be useful.

"Tell me, what will you do about the ones who have done this?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.